Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-21-2013, 10:26 PM   #496
twokats
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgch123 View Post
I'm so excited!! I just talked my mother in law into coming! She is booking tonight i love her!
Tell her We are so glad she is joining us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slesco View Post
Thanks so much for all your hard work to keep us all straight!
I thought for a minute I was loosing it! But I just took a deep breath and carried on. I hope it is what everyone needs to figure their gifts and such out. As I said any problems, let me know.

DCL (Wonder, Eastern Caribbean) January 2016: DCL (Wonder, Bahama) December 2015: DCL (Magic, Southern Caribbean & Repo B2B), VWL - October 2014: AKL (Jambo Concierge), DCL (Fantasy, Eastern Caribbean) - September 2014: VWL - Dec 2013: DL (Grand Californian), DCL (Wonder, LA/Galveston PC Repo) - Sept 2013: DCL (Magic, Cozumel) - Feb 2013: VWL - Sept 2012: VWL, DCL (Fantasy, Western Caribbean) - May 2012: AKV, SSR - Dec 2011: DCL (Wonder, NYE Eastern Caribbean) - Dec 2010/Jan 2011: AKV, SSR - Dec 2009: AKV, DCL (Wonder, Bahama), VWL - May/June 2009: VWL - 2007: WL - 2004: WL - 2001: Dixie Landing - 1998: Offsite - 1987

twokats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:32 PM   #497
skayrobe
Mouseketeer

Welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgch123 View Post
I'm so excited!! I just talked my mother in law into coming! She is booking tonight i love her!
Welcome to your mother in law. We have such a great group, can't wait to meet everyone. Sherry
skayrobe is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-22-2013, 01:37 PM   #498
Syd Macs Mom
Earning My Ears

Dolphin experience

Has anyone done this before? We are wondering if it is going to be too cold. The forecast says that it has been getting into the 60's at night so just wondering how warm the water will be. Also - not sure if they have wet suits you can use.

Only 10 more days!

Jana
Syd Macs Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 01:37 PM   #499
smithzer1
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnarkyHouston
I will be adding you too - what is your stateroom?
2015 & Thank-you
smithzer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 09:36 PM   #500
skayrobe
Mouseketeer

Lumiere's Restaurant

My favorite restaurant on the Magic is Lumiere's. I called Disney today and requested that I have Lumiere's restaurant twice on my dining rotation. They could not promise but put in my request. I got the dining rotation I asked for on the Panama Canal cruise on the Wonder, so here's hoping. Sherry
Old 01-23-2013, 12:40 AM   #501
Syd Macs Mom
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by skayrobe View Post
My favorite restaurant on the Magic is Lumiere's. I called Disney today and requested that I have Lumiere's restaurant twice on my dining rotation. They could not promise but put in my request. I got the dining rotation I asked for on the Panama Canal cruise on the Wonder, so here's hoping. Sherry
This will be our first time on the Magic - can't wait to try Lumiere's out. We have been on the Wonder and on the Dream. I think my favorite on the Wonder was Animator's Palate. We enjoyed Triton's, but it was on our last night after spending the day at Castaway Cay and we sort of rushed through dinner thinking we had to hurry and get back to pack up. It was our first cruise so we did not plan the last night too well. Our second cruise was on the Dream and we really enjoyed all the resturants there. This will be our first 4 night cruise, we have only done 3 nights in the past - so this will be the first time that we get to experience one of the resturants a second time....

Absolutely can't wait!
Old 01-23-2013, 01:11 AM   #502
tictoc
Mouseketeer

Navigator

Will one of you please post the navigator when you return???

Tropical Storm Ernesto and I are Going to WDW for my Birthday! September 2006 http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1209670

Me DH DS 18 DS 16 DD 11

tictoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:19 AM   #503
deltapilotwife
Mouseketeer

One week from today we head to Houston! I need to start thinking about packing

deltapilotwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 03:46 PM   #504
skayrobe
Mouseketeer

Ikea FE

Not sure if this tip has been posted on this thread.
I just got back from my Round Rock Ikea store where I purchased a three pocket Fe. It was in the kids section and you can see it online. It is very plain so it could use some embellishment.

I needed it for the April 12th cruise where I am taking my daughter's family on the Magic. If anyone has some iron- on tips for embellishment let me know. Sherry
Old 01-23-2013, 04:10 PM   #505
Syd Macs Mom
Earning My Ears

Quote:
I just got back from my Round Rock Ikea store where I purchased a three pocket Fe. It was in the kids section and you can see it online. It is very plain so it could use some embellishment.

I needed it for the April 12th cruise where I am taking my daughter's family on the Magic. If anyone has some iron- on tips for embellishment let me know. Sherry
It depends on what type of material it is - but I would look into getting some of that printable iron-on paper. I make T-shirts with it all the time. That way you could print exactly what you wanted on there - names, graphics, whatever. I got the iron-on paper at Wal-Mart - pretty reasonably priced too.

We are down to single digits! Only 9 more days!
Old 01-23-2013, 10:07 PM   #506
MAW Hayden
Hayden's Make-A-Wish Trip!

Just got our info from Make A Wish! Our room number is 7010 F. It's getting SO CLOSE!!
MAW Hayden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 10:59 PM   #507
TXmomoftwinsplus1
Earning My Ears

Thanks!

Thanks so much to those of you who agreed to add us last minute to the fish extender group!! And thanks so much, Kathy, for organizing everything!!!

I am working on our fish extender as we speak . I'm looking forward to putting together our gifts and should have several extra so please let me know if anyone else is willing to add us.

Our twins don't even know we are going yet! It's been hard keeping it a secret but I know it will be worth it when we pull up to the ship and tell them that we are getting on.

Looking forward to a great cruise!

Angie
TXmomoftwinsplus1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:38 PM   #508
Syd Macs Mom
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXmomoftwinsplus1 View Post
Thanks so much to those of you who agreed to add us last minute to the fish extender group!! And thanks so much, Kathy, for organizing everything!!!

I am working on our fish extender as we speak . I'm looking forward to putting together our gifts and should have several extra so please let me know if anyone else is willing to add us.

Our twins don't even know we are going yet! It's been hard keeping it a secret but I know it will be worth it when we pull up to the ship and tell them that we are getting on.

Looking forward to a great cruise!

Angie
We can add you to our list. Can't wait - only eight more days!!!!!!!
Old 01-24-2013, 12:02 AM   #509
skayrobe
Mouseketeer

Close to sailing

We are so close to sailing. I am getting so excited. The granddaughters and I will finish door decor on Sunday. I have already laid out a lot of the packing on the spare bed. Trying not to forget anything. Sherry
Old 01-24-2013, 01:14 AM   #510
twokats
DIS Veteran

Quote:

This was shown on one of the FE threads. Looked cute but as you said plain. I use iron on paper from Michaels to do my embellishments on the pockets of my FE and as said use a lot of designs from the Disigners and general Disney clipart that I have and then if I want to further embellish with paints or jewels, then I can.

DCL (Wonder, Eastern Caribbean) January 2016: DCL (Wonder, Bahama) December 2015: DCL (Magic, Southern Caribbean & Repo B2B), VWL - October 2014: AKL (Jambo Concierge), DCL (Fantasy, Eastern Caribbean) - September 2014: VWL - Dec 2013: DL (Grand Californian), DCL (Wonder, LA/Galveston PC Repo) - Sept 2013: DCL (Magic, Cozumel) - Feb 2013: VWL - Sept 2012: VWL, DCL (Fantasy, Western Caribbean) - May 2012: AKV, SSR - Dec 2011: DCL (Wonder, NYE Eastern Caribbean) - Dec 2010/Jan 2011: AKV, SSR - Dec 2009: AKV, DCL (Wonder, Bahama), VWL - May/June 2009: VWL - 2007: WL - 2004: WL - 2001: Dixie Landing - 1998: Offsite - 1987

twokats is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: