Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-08-2013, 02:51 PM   #301
tgch123
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syd Macs Mom View Post
Only 24 more days!
DCL Magic Feb 2013
tgch123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:58 PM   #302
ekatiel
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhollis View Post
Hello, I am having some problems responding to peoples messages in my DIS inbox. I am not even able to directly respond to you. I would like to send you my stateroom numbers and answer some of the questions people have asked. Could you respond to my personal email?
Thanks Robin
Yes, just keep posting, and you'll be able to respond once you hit ten post !

I can't believe it's only 24 days!!! My FE stuff needs to get here soon!!! --Katie
Register to remove

Old 01-08-2013, 08:43 PM   #303
moecrespo
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgch123

Moe- you pretty much do what you can. I found things for everyone so everyone in the cabin will get something. You can do one thing for the whole cabin or something for everyone. There is a post in the main board that talks about fe gifts if you need some ideas.
Thanks. That helps a lot. Moe
moecrespo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 08:44 PM   #304
twokats
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstee777 View Post
Did anyone notice the itinerary changed? We now show two sea days and no Costa Maya.
This one has only had Cozumel and I booked right after it was changed to a 4 night.

DCL (Magic, Southern Caribbean & Repo B2B), VWL - October 2014: AKL (Jambo Concierge), DCL (Fantasy, Eastern Caribbean) - September 2014: VWL - Dec 2013: DL (Grand Californian), DCL (Wonder, LA/Galveston PC Repo) - Sept 2013: DCL (Magic, Cozumel) - Feb 2013: VWL - Sept 2012: VWL, DCL (Fantasy, Western Caribbean) - May 2012: AKV, SSR - Dec 2011: DCL (Wonder, NYE Eastern Caribbean) - Dec 2010/Jan 2011: AKV, SSR - Dec 2009: AKV, DCL (Wonder, Bahama), VWL - May/June 2009: VWL - 2007: WL - 2004: WL - 2001: Dixie Landing - 1998: Offsite - 1987

twokats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 08:44 PM   #305
moecrespo
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by twokats

Moe,
Go back to page two and on my post #19 I listed several threads and such that will give you an idea. As said, the gift is totally up to you, whether it be one per cabin or person. No rules or regulations and I have appreciated all given to me and so forth and so on.
Read some of those links and if you have any other questions, let us know.
Thanks. Will do. Moe
moecrespo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 06:51 AM   #306
mstee777
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by twokats

This one has only had Cozumel and I booked right after it was changed to a 4 night.
Thanks. I don't know why I was confused. I must have looked at another cruise which included costa maya. Oh we'll, only 3 weeks left.
mstee777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:18 AM   #307
twokats
DIS Veteran

OK, I just posted 2 more staterooms to the FE list!!!
Only 4 more and we will have a complete tally.
I gotta get busy!!!

DCL (Magic, Southern Caribbean & Repo B2B), VWL - October 2014: AKL (Jambo Concierge), DCL (Fantasy, Eastern Caribbean) - September 2014: VWL - Dec 2013: DL (Grand Californian), DCL (Wonder, LA/Galveston PC Repo) - Sept 2013: DCL (Magic, Cozumel) - Feb 2013: VWL - Sept 2012: VWL, DCL (Fantasy, Western Caribbean) - May 2012: AKV, SSR - Dec 2011: DCL (Wonder, NYE Eastern Caribbean) - Dec 2010/Jan 2011: AKV, SSR - Dec 2009: AKV, DCL (Wonder, Bahama), VWL - May/June 2009: VWL - 2007: WL - 2004: WL - 2001: Dixie Landing - 1998: Offsite - 1987

Old 01-09-2013, 02:52 PM   #308
skayrobe
Mouseketeer

Fe

I have almost finished my Fe stuff. Only have a few more things to do. I feel like its getting closer. Sherry
skayrobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 03:53 PM   #309
bcdavi
Earning My Ears

packing

I have a question about Pirate Night. If we are dining at Paolo on Pirate Night should we wear our normal clothes and then put on pirate clothes for the party? What about the other dining rooms? Would you wear your pirate gear to them? Just looking for everyone's opinions!

I'm bursting with excitement! I'm so happy there's so many other Disney fanatics like me to share this with!

One last question - besides your clothing and toiletries (and FE items!) what three things would be at the top of your list to pack?

Brenda.

Last edited by bcdavi; 01-09-2013 at 06:09 PM.
bcdavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 07:27 PM   #310
smithzer1
Mouseketeer

So excited

Thank-you mstee777 for opening this WHOLE NEW WORLD OF DC to my family!!!! This is our first cruise and I am so fuddddgggginng EXCITED
smithzer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:38 PM   #311
twokats
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcdavi View Post
I have a question about Pirate Night. If we are dining at Paolo on Pirate Night should we wear our normal clothes and then put on pirate clothes for the party? What about the other dining rooms? Would you wear your pirate gear to them? Just looking for everyone's opinions!

I'm bursting with excitement! I'm so happy there's so many other Disney fanatics like me to share this with!

One last question - besides your clothing and toiletries (and FE items!) what three things would be at the top of your list to pack?

Brenda.
Palo has a dress code.

From the website:
Dress Code
At Palo, dress pants and shirt or jacket is required for men and a dress or pantsuit is required for women. Please no jeans, shorts, capri pants, flip-flops or tennis shoes.

For the other restaurants, a lot of us wear our pirate apparel (I do). You would need to change for the party if you have something pirate to wear, but you cannot wear it to Palo.
They also give you a pirate handkerchief to wear in the other restaurants if you don't have anything special.

My camera is the only other main thing I worry about. There is so much to do on the ship, that I don't worry about anything else. I usually overpack, but who doesn't on vacation, and as long as I have my camera and plenty of storage for the pics I take, I usually find that I don't miss much else.

But if I think of anything else, I will give a shout out!!!

Old 01-09-2013, 09:42 PM   #312
twokats
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithzer1 View Post
Thank-you mstee777 for opening this WHOLE NEW WORLD OF DC to my family!!!! This is our first cruise and I am so fuddddgggginng EXCITED

smithzer1.
Glad you are joining us.

Old 01-09-2013, 09:50 PM   #313
Tandemomma
Earning My Ears

9 days ago I had no idea what "FE" meant. Today my table is full of goodies and I'm anxiously awaiting my FE to come in the mail. I'm super excited to make people I don't even know smile a little with a tiny gesture of happiness. Thanks for letting me join in your fun!!
Tandemomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:54 PM   #314
Tandemomma
Earning My Ears

Quote:

Brenda.
This is my first Disney Cruise but on other cruises my #1 thing to pack is folding laundry basket, you know those mesh things from the dollar store. Lays flat in your suitcase. I CANNOT stand a mess room so I put it in the closet and put dirty clothes in it. When packing to leave I leave all of the clothes in the bag and just shove it in the suitcase. Once home the basket goes straight to the laundry. It works perfect for me!
Tandemomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:57 PM   #315
skayrobe
Mouseketeer

Packing must

Quote:

Brenda.
I always bring a bottle of vodka. Sherry
skayrobe is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: