Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-11-2012, 07:55 AM   #61
Bonniec
DIS Veteran
 
Bonniec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 2,762

Quote:
....at least once....before they are grown and gone.
*sniff* Thanks for making me tear up. 14 years ago I saw the Magic in Port Canaveral (we got on a different cruise) and I vowed that one day I would take our kids. We never were able to make it and this year my older twins (18) just left for college. They still haven't gone.



But the good news is that we are finally going next year and I am bringing them too (along with my littler one who wasn't born way back then). In fact, I think we are going to do the Magic for nostalgia sake.

So even if they are grown and gone, better late than never.
__________________
Bonniec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 09:06 AM   #62
elainyaeq
Mouseketeer
 
elainyaeq's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: New Port Richey Florida
Posts: 79

prices

Hi, when i was searching for a family vacation and our first cruise back in February earlier this year i looked at several cruise lines, compared prices and talked with friends that had been on cruises. We do not have a big budget for cruising either...i have a beer budget with champagne taste...lol...but i decided on Disney because we love Disney and the happy vibe it brings and knew our dd8 would enjoy it and the ships are newer, the pictures i've seen are amazing when compared to other cruise line ships. I guess it's all in what you're looking to experience.
you can swing it if you plan your budget, there's many months to pay it off. Grandparents are coming with us too because they prefer the Disney and family atmosphere and the experience with our daughter. so while booking, when i noticed the October rates for a 3 night Bahamas was lower than other months i booked, knowing i had 6 months to pay it off which was great i squeezed it in the budget and every paycheck applied $50 toward the cost. i'm pulling our dd out of school for two days so no big deal theere she certainly will not mind =) I like October because it's closer to the end of hurricane season and we found out recently this cruise will be a halloween sailing, so even better.
You didn't say if you are a FL resident...just the other day FLR rates came out for Oct cruises and now we are getting a nice refund. So take advantage of any rates you can when they come available, If you know someone in FL that can book with you there just needs to be one person with a FL id per stateroom. i paid under $1000 for 2 adults and 1 child, that's a great price for our first Disney cruise and with a 4d verhanda! I hope you have fun whatever cruise you decide! now if only Disney would port in to Tampa
__________________
Thanks,
Tammy

Last edited by elainyaeq; 09-11-2012 at 09:08 AM. Reason: forgot
elainyaeq is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 09-11-2012, 09:24 AM   #63
Rogillio
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Alabama
Posts: 2,031

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonniec View Post
*sniff* Thanks for making me tear up. 14 years ago I saw the Magic in Port Canaveral (we got on a different cruise) and I vowed that one day I would take our kids. We never were able to make it and this year my older twins (18) just left for college. They still haven't gone.



But the good news is that we are finally going next year and I am bringing them too (along with my littler one who wasn't born way back then). In fact, I think we are going to do the Magic for nostalgia sake.

So even if they are grown and gone, better late than never.


Good for you!! Hope you have a wonderful time!!
__________________
WDW 4/98, Yellowstone 6/99, 4-day Bahamas DCL 6/00, Washington DC 6/01, WDW 1/02, Scotland 6/02, Alaska 6/03, 7-day Caribbean DCL 6/04, 4-day Bahamas DCL 1/05, WDW 1/05, Universal 3/05, Norway 6/05, NYC Waldorf-Astoria 10/05, Snowshoe, WV 12/05, China Adventure 3/06, WDW 6/06, Copper Mountain, CO 12/06, 11-day DCL Med Cruise 5/07, 4-day Bahamas DCL 10/07, 7 Day NCL cruise - Hawaii 7/08, Door County, WI 7/09, Snowshoe WV, 12/09, 12-day DCL Baltic cruise 6/10, 7-day Caribbean HAL 12/10, WDW 6/11, 5-day Dream NYE 12/11, 7-day Canadian HAL 6/12, 3-day Dream Jan 2013, 4-day Dream Feb 2013, 5-day CCL NOLA, 7 days hiking in the Himilayans, Katmandu, Nepal 5/14 7-day RCCL 7/14
Rogillio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 09:24 AM   #64
Tinkerbelle32
DIS Veteran
 
Tinkerbelle32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: West Melbourne, Florida
Posts: 1,839

I just booked last night and paid $1400 for two adults and two children on the 4 day Bahama cruise on the Disney Dream. We are in a 5a delux balcony on deck 9. We booked a military rate, but FL. rates are also really good. I felt this was a good deal!
__________________
I've been booed by mickeyflier and pixiewings71!
Tinkerbelle32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 09:38 AM   #65
melwill530
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: ALABAMA
Posts: 64

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4GoofyCrew View Post
I looked at the Disney Cruise prices again recently and about fainted. There is almost no way that is ever going to be within our budget. That being said, I also looked at Carnival which is quite reasonable.

We have never cruised before so I don't really know much about it. I guess I am just curious what sets Disney apart from Carnival? I mean other than the obvious - it's Disney! The ships are probably pretty much the same, they both have tons of food and entertainment (Carnival's not being Disney characters, obviously). The excursions are probably about all the same, except for the private Cay, right? I just feel like I must be missing something REALLY big based on the almost 2x as much price of the Disney cruise. I know our kids would love the character portion but not for that much more!

Help! Fill me in on what makes the Disney cruise worth the extra money?

Thanks in advance!
We have been on CCL and RCCL and Disney. Before kids we probably would choose RCCL over any of them. Disney has what we need with the kids. You also have to consider the other costs associated with the other cruise lines. I don't know if this has changed or not, but when we cruised with CCL there was a charge for sodas. There were some other hidden charges, I don't recall exactly what they were but I do remember having to go ask some questions about some charges on my CC. There is a comparison of 3 cruise lines in this months Caribbean Travel and Leisure. To me the extra money is worth it to have free babysitting and my kids love the kids clubs. Cost of Piece of Mind for us.
melwill530 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 09:48 AM   #66
amysuch
Mouseketeer
 
amysuch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 75

I haven't read all of the replies, so I'm sorry if I repeat what others have said.

We just sailed CCL in August. We were on Disney last year.

If you have never cruised before, Carnival will be fine.

Disney just has a way of making everything seem more special. From the moment you enter the boat, everything is magical.

What we enjoyed on Carnival: The Red Frog Pub. Their Thirsty Frog beer is excellent. That's about it. We had a good time on our trip, but it was not the quality of Disney.

What Disney does better:
1. The Food! Disney's food was wonderful. Carnival's food wasn't bad, but it wasn't anything special.
2. The entertainment. Entertainment on Carnival was okay. Entertainment on Disney was great.
3. The ship. Carnival ships are more "Vegas-y" decor. Disney are more classical, refined. They are very "Disney," but not IN YOUR FACE Disney.
4. No charge for sodas. Carnival was $6/day per person.
5. Bring your own alcohol (though we did sneak on plenty on Carnival).

There were several other things that we were charged for on Carnival that were free on Disney.

My kids loved the nursery & teen club on Disney. They didn't travel with us on Carnival, so I can't compare those.
__________________
amysuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 09:55 AM   #67
NancyIL
DIS Veteran
 
NancyIL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 1999
Posts: 23,659

Quote:
Originally Posted by amysuch View Post
I haven't read all of the replies, so I'm sorry if I repeat what others have said.

We just sailed CCL in August. We were on Disney last year.

If you have never cruised before, Carnival will be fine.

Disney just has a way of making everything seem more special. From the moment you enter the boat, everything is magical.

What we enjoyed on Carnival: The Red Frog Pub. Their Thirsty Frog beer is excellent. That's about it. We had a good time on our trip, but it was not the quality of Disney.

What Disney does better:
1.The Food! Disney's food was wonderful. Carnival's food wasn't bad, but it wasn't anything special.
2. The entertainment. Entertainment on Carnival was okay. Entertainment on Disney was great.
3. The ship. Carnival ships are more "Vegas-y" decor. Disney are more classical, refined. They are very "Disney," but not IN YOUR FACE Disney.
4. No charge for sodas. Carnival was $6/day per person.
5. Bring your own alcohol (though we did sneak on plenty on Carnival).

There were several other things that we were charged for on Carnival that were free on Disney.

My kids loved the nursery & teen club on Disney. They didn't travel with us on Carnival, so I can't compare those.
Food is very subjective, but there's one thread on here about how disappointing DCL's food has been: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2987278
NancyIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 10:44 AM   #68
rdevine10
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them- Walt Disney
 
rdevine10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: a plane ride away from the Mouse!
Posts: 1,028

Ok, so here it is, if you ask this question on a DISNEY board with a bunch of Disney "freaks" and I mean that in a nice way, since I am one of them, of COURSE they are going to answer Disney is better.

That being said, if you want a more unbiased opinion go to cruise critic and ask someplace like the family board and see what responses you get.

I have cruised both Disney and Carnival and loved both equally for DIFFERENT reasons.

I hope to go back on BOTH lines someday. I wrote a review comparing our disney and carnival cruises and posted it on this board after our last cruise this past april. It might help:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2917261

And for the record you cannot smoke in the carnival state rooms anymore, it would be been a deal breaker for our family. It was in the casino, which we didnt go to, I do not recall the clubs, as we didnt go there with our young kids either! But, you can read the rest of my thoughts on the other post!

Enjoy where ever you decide!
__________________
Too many childhood trips to count. 9/00- ASMovies, 5/05- Pop, 9/06- Pop, 9/07- Pop, 5/08-AKL & Summer Bay, 9/08- Pop, 4/09-Nick Hotel & Caribe Royal, 4/10-Bonnet Creek, 9/10- Pop, 4/11 Disney Dream Cruise-4night (Nassau & Castaway Cay x 2) & Bonnet Creek, 4/12 Carnival Legend Cruise (Grand Cayman, Roatan, Belize & Cozumel) & CBR, 4/13- Bonnet Creek 8/13- Daytona Beach, RCCL Enchantment of the Seas (Nassau & Coco Cay) & Art of Animation! 4/2014- Carnival Freedom (Key West, Ocho Rios & Grand Cayman) & Caribe Royal 7/14- Daytona Beach & Holiday Inn Resort Lake Beuna Vista 8/14- Atlantis Resort, Paradise Island, Bahamas

rdevine10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 10:48 AM   #69
keishashadow
Proud Redhead
When you gotta go, you gotta go ... it's a girl thing
Hmmm, I lust
I TOLD YOU SO!
 
keishashadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 19,577

Quote:
Originally Posted by love280mickey View Post
not sure if this is true or not, but it does kinda make sense to me.

Disney's prices are higher because there is no casino on board and people tend to drink alcoholic beverages less. Those are both big money makers on other ships.

Still expensive, I agree. Honestly, my DH doesn't really like to cruise. He goes for me and our dd. DCL is about the only line he will sail, and we've been on both CCL and RCCL. In a couple of years though, I'd like to do Alaska on a cruise/land maybe on Princess, so then I'll have something else to compare to. And, we've been on the older ships for the other lines, none of these new Epic style ships, so I'm sure that makes a huge difference.

Wish you all the best, you'll LOVE whatever cruise you choose, just enjoy being with your family! Go do WDW for a few days, then take a 3-4 day on one of the other lines and get a little of each!
Saw an NBC program re NCL that stated alcohol sales often are counted upon to break even/profit point of most cruiselines.

Sadly, I've seen the sloppiest drunks on DCL cruises. I attribute it to guests being able to freely bring liquor onboard and perhaps because many of the guests aren't accustomed to drinking so liberally vs party people?

Don't get me wrong, I drink freely of the disney kool-aid (own DVC and visit the parks several times a year), just stating my observations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by declansdad View Post
Many people on here you take every opportunity to disparage Carnival so everything you write has to be taken with a grain of salt. Curious as to when you 2 Carnival cruises happened?
Sadly true, but people identify with the Disney brand and are very loyal. Everybody is entitled to an opinion. This sort of thread pops up with frequency here. I just wish those who run down CCL would state when they sailed CCL (recent 1st hand experience important), what ship (you need to compare same type of ships to be fair not the older, smaller ships of other lines) and, to a lesser extent, how many sailings the revewier has to make a comparison...all of these criteria should help others make an informed decision.
__________________
Will trade 'nanners taken in trade by the Tag Fairy for your tag for tags!

keishashadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 10:59 AM   #70
buckeyemom16
Mouseketeer
 
buckeyemom16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Ohio
Posts: 177

Ha ha these threads always crack me up. The usual Carnival haters always come out to play. I think most are afraid to admit there is another product that has great value for families. Bottom line you have to decide what's most important to your family, value or characters? You'll have a great time on either line. We took our first Disney cruise this summer after 5 others on other lines. We had a really great time. Were we swept off our feet with all the "magic"? No. I expected much more for the price (and we got a great VGT deal). Food wasn't that great and I wasn't blown away by the service. And I really wanted to be.


I'm tired of those who have either never cruised CCL or haven't cruised in many years reporting on the drunks and party atmosphere. After FOUR Carnival cruises in the past 12 years we have NEVER witnessed this. Yes the decor and atmosphere are different. Yes people drink. They do on both lines. In fact, I commented to DH at sail away on DCL how many were drinking.


Yes there is smoking in the clubs and casino on CCL. I'm asthmatic and I avoid those places. On our last cruise aboard the Freedom I booked a Spa balcony cabin. This guaranteed a smoke free atmosphere on my balcony. I was chased multiple times from my balcony on DCL due to a cigar smoker.

Now, can I judge DCL by this one experience? Nope, we'll probably try again but the value will have to be there. I'm just too sensible and budget-minded to be caught up in magic that wasn't there for us. For us price and itinerary (after our June cruise DCL now doesn't go anywhere we haven't been) will win out every time.

Good luck with whatever you choose.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
__________________


RCI Jewel of the Seas 5/2014~WDW AKL/OKW 6/2013~DCL Fantasy 6/2012~CCL Freedom 8/2011~NCL Sky 7/2010~CCL Holiday 2/2008~WDW Off-Site 6/2007~CCL Pride 8/2002~CCL Triumph 10/2000

buckeyemom16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:48 AM   #71
Rogillio
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Alabama
Posts: 2,031

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeyemom16 View Post
Ha ha these threads always crack me up. The usual Carnival haters always come out to play. I think most are afraid to admit there is another product that has great value for families. Bottom line you have to decide what's most important to your family, value or characters? You'll have a great time on either line. We took our first Disney cruise this summer after 5 others on other lines. We had a really great time. Were we swept off our feet with all the "magic"? No. I expected much more for the price (and we got a great VGT deal). Food wasn't that great and I wasn't blown away by the service. And I really wanted to be.


I'm tired of those who have either never cruised CCL or haven't cruised in many years reporting on the drunks and party atmosphere. After FOUR Carnival cruises in the past 12 years we have NEVER witnessed this. Yes the decor and atmosphere are different. Yes people drink. They do on both lines. In fact, I commented to DH at sail away on DCL how many were drinking.


Yes there is smoking in the clubs and casino on CCL. I'm asthmatic and I avoid those places. On our last cruise aboard the Freedom I booked a Spa balcony cabin. This guaranteed a smoke free atmosphere on my balcony. I was chased multiple times from my balcony on DCL due to a cigar smoker.

Now, can I judge DCL by this one experience? Nope, we'll probably try again but the value will have to be there. I'm just too sensible and budget-minded to be caught up in magic that wasn't there for us. For us price and itinerary (after our June cruise DCL now doesn't go anywhere we haven't been) will win out every time.

Good luck with whatever you choose.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

But you sailed 5 times on other cruise lines before sailing on DCL. For me, and many others, cruising was never even on our radar till we found out Dinsey cruises. The idea of taking a Carinval cruise for a family vacation never once occured to me when our kids were young. We were (and still are) huge Disney fans....and I mean Disney parks as well as Dinsey movies. For vacations we went to Disney World!! And when we needed a change, we went to Universal and Sea World....but we always came back to WDW. So when we cruised for the first time, it was on Disney! And that hooked us on cruises. We cruise other cruise lines now....but Disney remains our first love....and you know how it is with your 'first'. ;-)

RE getting 'tired' of people talking about drunks on Carnival. I've never sailed on Carnival but have heard they have changed. But this goes to show how hard it is for a company to change it's reputation once it is firmly established. This is why I don't think you'll ever see gambling on a Disney ship....it's just hard to put that genie back in the bottle once she is out! ;-) Anyway, it will take a generation (at least) before Carnival sheds it's "party boat" reputation and replaces it with a "family friendly" reputation.
__________________
WDW 4/98, Yellowstone 6/99, 4-day Bahamas DCL 6/00, Washington DC 6/01, WDW 1/02, Scotland 6/02, Alaska 6/03, 7-day Caribbean DCL 6/04, 4-day Bahamas DCL 1/05, WDW 1/05, Universal 3/05, Norway 6/05, NYC Waldorf-Astoria 10/05, Snowshoe, WV 12/05, China Adventure 3/06, WDW 6/06, Copper Mountain, CO 12/06, 11-day DCL Med Cruise 5/07, 4-day Bahamas DCL 10/07, 7 Day NCL cruise - Hawaii 7/08, Door County, WI 7/09, Snowshoe WV, 12/09, 12-day DCL Baltic cruise 6/10, 7-day Caribbean HAL 12/10, WDW 6/11, 5-day Dream NYE 12/11, 7-day Canadian HAL 6/12, 3-day Dream Jan 2013, 4-day Dream Feb 2013, 5-day CCL NOLA, 7 days hiking in the Himilayans, Katmandu, Nepal 5/14 7-day RCCL 7/14
Rogillio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 01:47 PM   #72
Tonka's Skipper
DIS Veteran
 
Tonka's Skipper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Connecticut in the Good Ole USA
Posts: 4,434

Quote:
Originally Posted by declansdad View Post
When was the last time you sailed with Carnival?

By the way, I wasn't attacking you. Don't you take issue with Carnival every time someone asks about them? I seem to recall that you do and the people who sail with them.


1. 2009..........last trip.

You were attacking me and my right to offer my opinion. Yes I offer my opinion on Carnival when the subject comes up. As do you, yet I dont go after you..

3. The safety issue has to do with design failures on the Splendour class and other vessels. Operational issues on muster drills, ship operations, etc

The USCG report on the Splendour fire and the other fires raked Carnival over the coals. Please go read them.

As to the Concordia, it is alot more then 1 bad Captian. If you have followed it at all you would know that the Captian is under charges. 3 senoir officers are under investigation and now Personel in Carnival Inc. are been investigated and the operational policys of carnival are undergoing a major review by the IMO, Solas team, USCG and various Italian agenices. to name a few

No their safety record is not comparable.

I have made my points with facts......and not just comments

AKK
Tonka's Skipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 01:58 PM   #73
declansdad
DIS Dad#639
Still waiting for his first one
 
declansdad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: New Brunswick, Canada
Posts: 19,751

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonka's Skipper View Post
1. 2009..........last trip.

You were attacking me and my right to offer my opinion. Yes I offer my opinion on Carnival when the subject comes up. As do you, yet I dont go after you..

3. The safety issue has to do with design failures on the Splendour class and other vessels. Operational issues on muster drills, ship operations, etc

The USCG report on the Splendour fire and the other fires raked Carnival over the coals. Please go read them.

As to the Concordia, it is alot more then 1 bad Captian. If you have followed it at all you would know that the Captian is under charges. 3 senoir officers are under investigation and now Personel in Carnival Inc. are been investigated and the operational policys of carnival are undergoing a major review by the IMO, Solas team, USCG and various Italian agenices. to name a few

No their safety record is not comparable.

I have made my points with facts......and not just comments

AKK

I never said anything about your safety comments but I do agree with the other poster in the fact that the Carnival Corporation does own and operate many more ships that other lines and statistically it more likely for the entire corporation to have more safety issues. Similar to Disney Theme Parks having more issues than the others simply because of the large number of parks and more guests.

I am not or ever will "go after you". You called Carnival cruises drunken party cruises. I and others who have more recent sailings or more sailings have said they haven't found that to be true. If I am on a thread and you say that about Carnival of course I'm going to post my experiences. You make it sound as if Carnival cruises are the only cruises where you will find people drinking and partying. Sorry but that just isn't the case. If you feel that this is an attack, there is nothing I can do to change that.
__________________
Darcy
ASM - March 2004 --- POP - July 2005 --- POP and the Poly - August 2007 --- CBR - Aug 2008 --- POFQ August 2009--- POP Christmas 2010--- POFQ Aug 2011 --- Disney Dream and MK March 2013 --- EPCOT F&G March 2013 --- Pop July 2013 --- AK March 2014

me dw (pooksma) ds
DIS Dads Club Member #639

Our WDW photos on Photobucket, Our WDW photos on Flickr




declansdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 02:09 PM   #74
Tonka's Skipper
DIS Veteran
 
Tonka's Skipper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Connecticut in the Good Ole USA
Posts: 4,434

Folks,

I find it a bit odd that when someone posts a thread , usually comparing Disney to Carnival, that when opinions are offered, if they prefer DCL and /or dont like carnival, some posters will post that the *carnival haters are back*, and think since *they hate carnival line, everything they say about liking dcl is obviously wrong and bias and everything the posters supporting Carnival is right* .

I have clearly made my opinion about Carnival Inc. I have supported it with personal expriences, many of which have been repeated by other posters.

I have investigated their safety record and the found that Carnival Inc. has many fire problems, 1 major sinking. These are now being investigated by many agencies and to my knowledge, the USCG has raked Carnival over the coals about the fires on the QMII and Splendor and the is considerable investigations going on about the lines operational polices, etc.

I have respected other peoples right to thier opinions . I dont debate them unless they chanledge my opinion.

So on this thread I am done.......I really dont care that one individual attacks me.........its not important.

What ever cruise anyone picks I hope they have a wonderful trip.

AKK
Tonka's Skipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 02:16 PM   #75
Tonka's Skipper
DIS Veteran
 
Tonka's Skipper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Connecticut in the Good Ole USA
Posts: 4,434

Quote:
Originally Posted by declansdad View Post
I never said anything about your safety comments but I do agree with the other poster in the fact that the Carnival Corporation does own and operate many more ships that other lines and statistically it more likely for the entire corporation to have more safety issues. Similar to Disney Theme Parks having more issues than the others simply because of the large number of parks and more guests.

I am not or ever will "go after you". You called Carnival cruises drunken party cruises. I and others who have more recent sailings or more sailings have said they haven't found that to be true. If I am on a thread and you say that about Carnival of course I'm going to post my experiences. You make it sound as if Carnival cruises are the only cruises where you will find people drinking and partying. Sorry but that just isn't the case. If you feel that this is an attack, there is nothing I can do to change that.
Sorry 1 more comment,

My error, you did not comment before about the safety record......but you are in error if you think they are the same with other lines, but you welcome to you opinion.

AKK

Last edited by Tonka's Skipper; 09-11-2012 at 02:39 PM.
Tonka's Skipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: