DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Member Services
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-10-2012, 01:49 PM   #1
gatorgirl02
Mouseketeer

What's up with Auluani in Feb?

I have been watching for a while, and last week I finally booked my standard view studio room at Auluani for the end of Feb (yipee ) Up until then, everything was available, with the exception of the lowest view night. However, I went on this morning to check about one night that was missing in my room type and now all 4 studio view types are sold out for the last week of Feb! What in the world happened (or was scheduled) for that time that caused 3 out of 4 room types to get booked all of the sudden? Anyone have any clue?

Thanks!
gatorgirl02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 04:02 PM   #2
CarolAnnC
Caught Smuggling Jello Shot Syringes From PI
Likes to shoot off her glock in chat
Goin' to the Chapel

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorgirl02 View Post
I have been watching for a while, and last week I finally booked my standard view studio room at Auluani for the end of Feb (yipee ) Up until then, everything was available, with the exception of the lowest view night. However, I went on this morning to check about one night that was missing in my room type and now all 4 studio view types are sold out for the last week of Feb! What in the world happened (or was scheduled) for that time that caused 3 out of 4 room types to get booked all of the sudden? Anyone have any clue?

Thanks!
If you are checking availability online, you could be seeing availability but perhaps for just one villa left. Just like when we used to call in to MS, what you see is for that moment only. Anything is subject to change accordingly. There have been times when members (myself included) actually were in the middle of booking on the phone and "lost" the availability during the call. Always best to grab something when you see it if you know you want it..
Register to remove

Old 09-10-2012, 04:39 PM   #3
SuzanneSLO
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorgirl02 View Post

Thanks!
I am seeing the same thing for mid to late January. Where there was once lots of inventory, now it is all gone for all villa sizes! -- Suzanne
SuzanneSLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 06:25 PM   #4
MickeyMagic
DIS Veteran

Same for March.
MickeyMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 11:57 PM   #5
Anjelica
Self-Declared Queen of WebSphere

Check again - there was/is something screwy going on with the availability not showing up correctly for the past two weeks. I checked late last night and all of a sudden things started showing up as available again.
Anjelica is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: