Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-05-2013, 01:06 PM   #61
BoJangles76
Earning My Ears

FE Closing Sunday

Just a note that the FE will be closing Sunday on the FBI group although there may also be a possibility of a second group if there is enough interest. So if you haven't had a chance to get your name in the document do it now, please.
BoJangles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 06:32 PM   #62
DisneyGodshalk3
Earning My Ears

Hope it is not too late

I wanted to know if my husband, son and I can be included. Just got around to start really doing planning for the cruise. Guess I thought my husband would back out before now. Sent a request for the Facebook group, even if we are not part of the FE. Would love to meet up. Our son is 8.

Getting excited now!
DisneyGodshalk3 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-06-2013, 07:38 PM   #63
juliehonohan
Earning My Ears

Hi, we are celebrating our 15th anniversary on this cruise. This will be our 3rd cruise but have never done a FE and am not sure how it works? My kids are so excited to participate! We have my husband and I , Riley-10, Cullen-13,and my mother in law
juliehonohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:45 PM   #64
juliehonohan
Earning My Ears

Is it too late to join this FE?
Old 01-06-2013, 08:01 PM   #65
juliehonohan
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoJangles76
Just a note that the FE will be closing Sunday on the FBI group although there may also be a possibility of a second group if there is enough interest. So if you haven't had a chance to get your name in the document do it now, please.
Is it still open ? I sent a request to the FB page but haven't heard yet?
Old 01-06-2013, 08:42 PM   #66
BoJangles76
Earning My Ears

Max who admins the group hasn't gotten home yet I will add your info under your user name to get you in before it officially closes
Old 01-06-2013, 08:56 PM   #67
BoJangles76
Earning My Ears

Juliehonohan and disneygodshalk3 I have added basic info into the FE group on FB for each of you. Once you have been added please update the FEinfo sheet on there.
Old 01-06-2013, 08:59 PM   #68
juliehonohan
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Juliehonohan and disneygodshalk3 I have added basic info into the FE group on FB for each of you. Once you have been added please update the FEinfo sheet on there.
Thank you soo much. Will it explain on the FB page how many items we need and how it works?
Old 01-06-2013, 09:10 PM   #69
BoJangles76
Earning My Ears

I did prelim numbers earlier today but I will redo one the final numbers are in.

Basically you have a choice of making something for each cabin or for each person and they will do the same for you. At any time of the cruise you can deliver your gifts to the other cabins by placing them into their fish extenders outside there rooms.

The spreadsheet includes the cabin numbers, names, ages etc of each person. I think there is just under 20 cabins in total and around 60 people.

Personally I am doing something for each person but it is up to you depending on your financial and time budget how much you do. Some make the gift some buy the gifts.

There is lots of posts on here or on Pinterest for ideas and more info if you need it
Old 01-06-2013, 09:12 PM   #70
juliehonohan
Earning My Ears

Quote:
I did prelim numbers earlier today but I will redo one the final numbers are in.

Basically you have a choice of making something for each cabin or for each person and they will do the same for you. At any time of the cruise you can deliver your gifts to the other cabins by placing them into their fish extenders outside there rooms.

The spreadsheet includes the cabin numbers, names, ages etc of each person. I think there is just under 20 cabins in total and around 60 people.

Personally I am doing something for each person but it is up to you depending on your financial and time budget how much you do. Some make the gift some buy the gifts.

There is lots of posts on here or on Pinterest for ideas and more info if you need it
I love it!! Thank you
Old 01-06-2013, 09:23 PM   #71
DisneyGodshalk3
Earning My Ears

Thanks. We are excited

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoJangles76 View Post

Now I have to make an extender. And the gifts, but am really excited. I will make sure once I am added to update the fb list by tomorrow since I am turning in for the night soon.
Old 01-07-2013, 10:33 AM   #72
DisneyGodshalk3
Earning My Ears

Can I provide more info

Quote:
Can I provide more info before max gets back to help others out since I can not do it myself yet. Whatever I can do to help. We are really excited. Now the trip seems real
Old 01-07-2013, 12:56 PM   #73
BoJangles76
Earning My Ears

disneygodshalk3 and juliehonohan - can you both send me the names of each person, their age, sex, room number and if they have any allergies or other info? you can email me at bo-jangles76 @ shaw.ca (remove the spaces) and I will update the info sheet, since the request haven't been completed yet.

I can send you each the list once I have it updated tonight as well.

Mel
Old 01-07-2013, 01:06 PM   #74
DisneyGodshalk3
Earning My Ears

Thanks again

Quote:
disneygodshalk3 and juliehonohan - can you both send me the names of each person, their age, sex, room number and if they have any allergies or other info? you can email me at bo-jangles76 @ shaw.ca (remove the spaces) and I will update the info sheet, since the request haven't been completed yet.

I can send you each the list once I have it updated tonight as well.

Mel

Just sent you an email. Let me know if you got it. Can also list it here if you did not get it via email. Thanks again for including our family
Old 01-07-2013, 01:34 PM   #75
juliehonohan
Earning My Ears

Yes I will send that email ASAP.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: