Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando Stroller rental questions and share tips.
Orlando Stroller Rentals is your #1 place to rent a high-end stroller to use during your family vaction to the Orlando area.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-11-2012, 03:20 PM   #16
kohlby
DIS Veteran

Agree - eat in the room! We drive down so we take some food with us. (Though I've heard Garden Grocer is great for deliveries for those without a car). We always eat our breakfast in the room. It's cheap that way - and so much more relaxing with young kids! We take some snacks into the parks too.
kohlby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 04:53 PM   #17
dealia
Earning My Ears

Ok. I ship non perishables (snacks,pop tarts, pringles) and liquids (shampoo ect.) to my hotel. It is cheaper than checking a bag. I then order water, milk, beer, ect. from garden grocer. We eat in the room most of the time for breakfast. I have a small back pack cooler. I bring a sandwich on a roll, A fruit and a water (partly frozen) for each of us. This allows us to get treats with out dropping all our $ on lunches. Then if we have a car sometimes we eat outside of the world for dinner at a nice reasturant like Bahama Breeze or Joe's Crab Shack ect.. But, we always go to Chef Mickey's once. Also if you don't mind the taste of the water there you can get free ice water in a cup at the quick service counters.
The DIS
Register to remove

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: