Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-09-2012, 02:44 PM   #1
tinks_1989
need a like button

Dreams and dining reservations

Use over two weeks to go and DLP is all I seem to think about now! So I have a few planning questions.

Dreams is it always on at time of closing? Park closes at 20.30 when we are there so will dreams be on at 20.30?

We want to eat at Cafe Mickey one night if we were to book for 18.00 (I think this is when characters start) be in there just under two hours then half hour to get there and get a space to watch it. Do you think this is doable? I know some people have got there for over an hour to get a good space but I'm just happy to be able to see it not have the perfect view as I might have to make a quick dash if DD decides now she has a fear of fireworks.
tinks_1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 02:55 PM   #2
DLPdaft
Cannot stop singing "Just like we dreeeeamed it"
Has a calming influence

DISboards Moderator

yes, Dreams is always on at park closing time, and yes, your plan for Cafe Mickey would work fine .

Elaine
Feb 07 Santa Fe, Oct 07 Santa Fe, Nov 07 Cheyenne, June 08 Explorers, Oct 08 surprise upgrade to the Newport Bay Club! May 09 Magic Circus, Dec 09 Santa Fe VIP, Oct 10 Santa Fe "Cars stylee", March 11 St Patricks Day Santa Fe, Nov 11 Dream Castle bonfire and Christmas, June 12 Dream Castle 20th Dreams, Feb 13 Santa Fe & Dreams, April 14 Santa Fe Spring Festival Fun
DLPdaft is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-09-2012, 02:58 PM   #3
Carrie_Cat
I'm a Rive Gauche person

Location: sur les cases bleues du monopoly -1 mile from Disneyland Paris

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinks_1989 View Post
Use over two weeks to go and DLP is all I seem to think about now! So I have a few planning questions.

Dreams is it always on at time of closing? Park closes at 20.30 when we are there so will dreams be on at 20.30?

We want to eat at Cafe Mickey one night if we were to book for 18.00 (I think this is when characters start) be in there just under two hours then half hour to get there and get a space to watch it. Do you think this is doable? I know some people have got there for over an hour to get a good space but I'm just happy to be able to see it not have the perfect view as I might have to make a quick dash if DD decides now she has a fear of fireworks.
Yes and yes

Dreams will be on at closing time or knowing DLP slightly later but within 10 minutes of closing

And it's doable as you are out of school holidays etc and they are far less people in the park in the week (and even the weekends) so you will get a good place without queuing hours.

Vive la différence
Carrie_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 03:00 PM   #4
tinks_1989
need a like button

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie_Cat

Yes and yes

Dreams will be on at closing time or knowing DLP slightly later but within 10 minutes of closing

And it's doable as you are out of school holidays etc and they are far less people in the park in the week (and even the weekends) so you will get a good place without queuing hours.

Thanks carrie getting excited now it's so close I haven't watched any dreams on YouTube I have only seen footage from tv program's so I'm so excited to finally see it!!!
Old 09-09-2012, 03:02 PM   #5
tinks_1989
need a like button

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLPdaft
yes, Dreams is always on at park closing time, and yes, your plan for Cafe Mickey would work fine .
Thanks didn't see your comment squeezed in there xxx
Old 09-09-2012, 03:47 PM   #6
DLPDreams
I am like a child in a sweet shop, all hyper on sugar

Yikes - can't believe it's nearly here Leanne. You will LOVE Dreams I am sure. As for the fireworks during it - they are not very loud so hopefully your DD shouldn't find it a problem .
Old 09-09-2012, 03:49 PM   #7
tinks_1989
need a like button

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLPDreams
Yikes - can't believe it's nearly here Leanne. You will LOVE Dreams I am sure. As for the fireworks during it - they are not very loud so hopefully your DD shouldn't find it a problem .
Shes never been scared before but the last few days has been a bit funny with loud noises but has been poorly Thursday/Friday so could be due to that.

I know I can't believe her 3rd trip is only 16 days away

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: