Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-30-2012, 06:46 PM   #76
MEK
DIS Veteran

Wow - You did this all in one day!

I am speechless because I have never been to the California coast, but I am slowly forming a plan in my mind. I loved the coast of Maine and Denny has always said I need to see the Pacific coast.

Those crabs - OMG - I live in crab country and could go out for crabs on any given weekend, but they are HUGE!

I am continuing to enjoy all the wonderful pictures of your kids. Oh and David's request to marry a marine biologist. That is too cute.

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
MEK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 08:54 PM   #77
eandesmom
I'm with Beast

I'm going to have to remember that restaurant if we do end up heading down there in Dec. Just mentioning the Tea Garden has me really wanting to make this work. Oh I love Monterey...and the otters. Which supposedly are really mean but gosh they are cute! Big Sur is gorgeous, I haven't been there since I was little.

David is totally cracking me up. That is SO something Eric might say!
Register to remove

Old 10-01-2012, 10:00 AM   #78
PracPerfPatricia
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by eandesmom View Post
Hmnnnn...

If Jeff and I do run away for a weekend we might have to add in a trip to the Disney Family Museum. Wonder if he will go for it on a "romantic" getaway?

Jeff is obsessed with the Irish coffees at the Buena Vista. In fact, when we were delayed going to Hawaii a couple of years ago, our first stop was the Buena Vista...at the airport. He has the recipe and makes it at Christmas.
Hey Cynthia... I missed this one earlier... You should definitely go for the DFM... you could actually do it in an hour if you didn't dawdle... - I didn't because I dawdled and watched film clips and all... the Presidio Club was great for lunch... there weren't many kids... besides mine... maybe one other table... nice menu, fabulous drinks and great retro atmosphere... and if memory serves me correctly... it was near Crissy Field... where you can walk along the water and has great views of the Bay and the GGBridge... also I was too in awe of the bridge but if memory serves correctly there were some airplanes/hangers from WWII cause they took off right near there...with some exhibits... it's kind of hazy but it might be of interest to Jeff...

The Irish Coffee was soooo good... I would love to make them for the holidays- great idea...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alysa View Post
Beautiful photos!

Thanks...

Funny boy! I thought when I was little that I would fall in love with a violinist. I ended up instead with a medical researcher. I'm okay with it though! To be fair, most scientists I know have partners who are also in research so tell David his chances are better than most. My husband is the only one I know with an artsy wife and 16 years yesterday so not doing too badly!
Yeah... he's quite the character... I'll be sure to tell him that most scientists marry other scientists...he'll be happy to hear that... Your DH is lucky too because I think that it can be wonderful to be in a relationship with someone whose gifts/talents are different than yours because you can balance each other...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
Wow - You did this all in one day!

Yeah that was a busy day... we've usually broken that day more into two days since there are so many things so do along the way... we didn't stop in Carmel this time and the Hearst Castle is at the end of Big Sur (I have to see it one of these days)... but we had fun...

I am speechless because I have never been to the California coast, but I am slowly forming a plan in my mind. I loved the coast of Maine and Denny has always said I need to see the Pacific coast.

Oh you have to go... you could use some of your DVC points at the Grand Californian while you were in CA too...

Those crabs - OMG - I live in crab country and could go out for crabs on any given weekend, but they are HUGE!

Oh yeah they were huge... I've had smaller lobsters... Between you and I ...shhhhh... they were good but I prefer the Maryland blue crabs...

I am continuing to enjoy all the wonderful pictures of your kids. Oh and David's request to marry a marine biologist. That is too cute.
Hey if that's one he wants and he's able to work it out... more power to him...

Quote:
Originally Posted by eandesmom View Post
I'm going to have to remember that restaurant if we do end up heading down there in Dec. Just mentioning the Tea Garden has me really wanting to make this work. Oh I love Monterey...and the otters. Which supposedly are really mean but gosh they are cute! Big Sur is gorgeous, I haven't been there since I was little.

Are the otters mean? really they're so cute... Big Sur is so lovely... hmmm... now I'm thinking... Nepenthe was in the process of releasing a cook book/anecdotal book- I'm going to have to look it up on Amazon and see what if looks like...

David is totally cracking me up. That is SO something Eric might say!
Sometimes I think I should send him out to entertain at Weddings and Bar Mitzvahs during cocktail hour...
PracPerfPatricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 11:21 AM   #79
PracPerfPatricia
DIS Veteran

October is an awesome month...

59 Days until Dis-time!

We have 8 weeks and I'm going to plan a Weekly Film night each week till we leave featuring Disney trios- like Mickey, Donald and Goofy & The Three Caballeros ( I actually came up with 14 trios... I was impressed with myself that I could think of that many... )

&

Today is the 1st of October ... And October makes me feel all bouncy

It means the real beginning of fall (yes I know it really September 22 but shhhh...),

Which means sweater weather, cozy fires, pumpkins, apples and cider donuts...

Pumpkin Spice Lattes, Halloween and good stories of suspense...

My two October reads....(Night Circus recommended by Charleston Princess and The Graveyard Book is actually a kids/YA book by Neil Gaiman about a little boy who is raised in a graveyard by ghosts after his parents are murdered when he's two...)

I had a desperate pathological need to acquire pumpkins this weekend..the original plan was to travel a little over an hour to Bucks County to one of my favorite farms and pick apples, get pumpkins and cider donuts-really get the country vibe going... but I had forgotten some family comittments so the apple picking and Bucks County will have to wait for one of the upcoming weekends

But a girl still needs to get her pumpkin on...

So We did a quick run about a half hour away to

But first a pumpkin run requires a seasonal beverage... which at first Hatter didn't get until I explained it to him... (still not sure if he totally gets it...

Pumpkin Spice Latte in all its pumpkin spice glory...

(BTW-I think the Starbucks mermaid would like the Beach Club being that she is after all, a mermaid...)

So we arrive at Merrymead Farms...(known for its good dairy- milk and ice cream... but the pumpkins are what we were there for...

Mums...

Hmmm... hope there are enough pumpkins...

I think we'll be good...

I like the ones that look like carriages...

The boys like the traditional ones...

I thought this was a little creepy...

But the corn maze was cute...

The romantic life story of Pumpkin mommies and daddies and how little pumpkins are made...

Cider donut in the car... when I first got into the store... there were none left but luckily they brought out a new tray... good but not the ones I really want...

Besides indulging my pumpkin mania...This past week I was at one of my favorite stores...

Paper Source ...

I don't know how many of you have been inside a Paper Source but they are awesome!!!

I get all kinds of happy when I go in one... not quite as happy as I get in a book store but pretty nearly...and that is pretty darn happy...

they are full of all kinds of wonderful papers and crafting ideas that have to do with paper crafts... scrapping, making cards, printing, etc....

& this past week Em and I did an abbreviated girl's night ... we did a workshop... that taught some basic things... like envelope liners, envelopes, making small books, stamp embossing and other cool paper crafts... it would have already been awesome but it was even more awesome because the papers all had an owl theme...

and I'm a huge owl fan !!!

So I was all kinds of happy....

Here's hoping an awesome bouncy October for everyone !!!

Old 10-01-2012, 11:34 AM   #80
MEK
DIS Veteran

I can't say that October makes me bouncy, but I do enjoy all the festive colors. Sometimes even of the color of the ski seems bluer as if I am looking at it through a filtered lens.

And I do get a mad craving for the pumpkin cappucino at Wawa. I usually mix it with the pumpkin coffee so I can feel a little less guilty about drinking all those calories. I have never had the Starbucks pumpkin latte, but our vendor at work sells the Seatle's best brand of coffee and their pumpkin latte is to die for, so I'm thinking its pretty similar. Thank goodness they don't sell that stuff all year long.

Oh yes - I do plan to use my DVC points at the Grand California. I'm thinking maybe fall 2014. Always planning ahead.

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
MEK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 02:56 PM   #81
Alysa
DIS Veteran

You are reading two of my favourite books from last year. I've been using the library a lot and I told my husband that I wouldn't buy any more books until we moved into our "forever house" unless I couldn't live without them because we already have sooo many books and I'm going to need a library room of my own. But after reading them I went out and bought both of these. You'll love them!
And Paper Source does look so fun! We don't have any in Canada alas, so I'll have to check them out on our trip. Think there are any in Buffalo or near Vero in Florida?
78 & 85: Offsite w. parents, 00: New Years Eve at Port Orleans & Anniversary at BWV, 01: Star Wars Weekend at POR & Christmas at GF & BWV, 04: Baby's first trip AKL, 05: Spring at BCV; 06: Big Family Trip, BCV & Vero-WL homeless trip, 08: Minnie Marathon with my sister, Big family Not so scary halloween party, 10: Star Wars Weekend boys trip & Vero/WL summer holiday, Big Family Christmas, 11: Star Wars weekend, Summer road trip, 13: Halloween without mum

Up next June 2015 Changing my Life
Alysa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:35 AM   #82
solana131
DIS Veteran

Hey there! Since you were so good to come visit me on my PTR...I figured I ought to say on yours! Loving it so far....all your great pics of your many trips....making me jealous! Especially the Cali ones. The farthest west I have been in Colorado. It's hard with a hubby that hates to fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by PracPerfPatricia View Post
Anyway the experience did teach me that you really can't control anyone else's behavior just your reaction to it and learn to breath deeply...
So true! Been dealing with this alot lately

Quote:
realized how much fun and support was always here in addition to it just being a really positive place with lots of lovely upbeat people who all have a disturbingly intense interest in all things Disney and are quite possibly addicted to Disney...
Also something I found out here. Love the TR/PTR threads, but some of the other boards can get rough I swear some people only come on here looking for a fight. Learned my lesson and now I don't stray from these boards

Quote:
But...it's going to be ok... because even though somethings are changing...some things never will and she'll always be with is in spirit even if she's not in body...

Also I realized she had 7 years with Eric and I alone before David came along...and it might be nice for three of us to have a trip...
This part actually made me tear up a little. My little guy just started Kindergarten this year and I can already see this in the future! But you seem to have a great attitude about it all and you are right, she had lots of time with you before David, so now this is his time.

Quote:
We've been to Maine before-mostly the very Southern part...Ogunquit, the Yorks, and Kennebunks and I really, really like it...the beaches are very natural-beautiful, definitely cold-(too cold for me at least to swim...) but great to walk on and get your feet wet...there are the lighthouses and most of all there is the lobster...
Yay Maine Love it here...especially this time of the year!

Quote:
Yeah and I decided to change our last day cause we really do need more Epcot time... so I made ressies at Via so we will prob do the pub on first day...
Good plan. Via Napoli is so amazingly yummy....you don't want to chance missing it.

Quote:
Now I don't know if it was just my imagination or the border crossing seems a little ... oh I don't know ... police like? - I'm guessing there was a time prior to 9/11 when it was pretty mellow but now the world's a different place..
Oh my gosh, you are so right! We went up to New Brunswick last summer and they were very very "police like" even at that tiny little crossing. They were asking my then 4 year old son all kinds of questions. Totally inappropriate in my opinion! He was so petrified of them that he wouldn't answer. They asked him his name and if we were his parents....I turned around to tell him it was okay to answer them and they yelled at me for it. Honestly....we teach our kids not to talk to strangers and now he is just supposed to give one all his information and chat them up?? It was horrible. But we made it through and glad to see you did too

Quote:
Now I just have to think about how many breakfast ressies I want and where...
May I suggest Kona at the Poly?? My favorite breakfast ever! Yum! The Tonga Toast is famous, but I also love the Macademia Pineapple Pancakes...

Okay, so all caught up now and subbed in....can't wait for more

Feb'12 TR: How do I go back to a world that doesn't have fireworks every night?
July'12 TR: July 2012. Yes it was hot. Yes it was crowded. Yes it was FUN!
August'13 TR: Mom...am I supposed to have shoes on??
solana131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 01:17 PM   #83
TMGosizk
Mouseketeer

Reading about your trip to get pumpkins has inspired me! I announced to my husband this morning as he was getting ready for work that we are going pumpkin picking and decorating the house for fall/Halloween/Thanksgiving this weekend! He is oddly (but wonderfully) as excited as I am this year!

You mentioned in your post about wanting to go to Bucks County to get pumpkins...is this Bucks County in PA by chance? I'm originally from up near Williamsport (and if you're not in PA you will have no idea where that is! ), and just love reading about people's travels in PA because I miss it so much!!

Also really enjoying reading of your travels to California! The Disney Family Museum is now on the "must visit" list!

I'll Have a New Ticker Soon!

My First TR (in progress): Forget the Plans, We'll Just Play It By EAR!
First PTR:Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'Till Morning...to Disney World! Sep2013
TMGosizk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 04:24 PM   #84
eandesmom
I'm with Beast

I have the Night Circus on my kindle (thanks to Jackie's recommendation lol) and plan to read it on the trip.

I love fall as well and will bounce along with you in your pumpkin glory. I've decorated the house but alas, no pumpkins yet.

We don't have a Paper Source. We used to have Paper Zone, which sounds pretty similar but sadly, they went out of business about a year ago. Heartbreaking really.
Old 10-02-2012, 04:49 PM   #85
Flossbolna
Sea days are just so relaxing!
Once you are as old as I am, you will understand!

Just wanted to jump in quickly to say hi! I am reading along and am very much enjoying your California TR! I did a very similar trip, just the other direction in 2005. But we had more time and did it at a more leisurely pace and got to enjoy Big Sur for two days. Hearst Castle was spectacular. I think of it as the American version of Neuschwanstein.

I was supposed to be back in California this fall, but work did not cooperate...
Disneyland 1992, 2005 Disneyland Paris 1995, 1997, 2003, 2007, 2011, 2x2012, 2014 Walt Disney World 2004 POR, 2007 AKL, 2008 AKL, 2009 Poly, 2010 AKL, 2011 BWV, May 2013 AKV Jambo Disney Cruise Line 2013 Wonder, 2014 Wonder
Trip Reports: 2013 TR DCL and WDW 2011 TR 2010 TR 2010 PTR Dining Reviews: 2009 2008 2007
New Trip Report: If You See It: Eat It! – Via Panama to Disneyland

Flossbolna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:36 AM   #86
eandesmom
I'm with Beast

It's all your fault.

We booked a couples getaway in Dec to San Fran last night! Ok just flights so far but my parents are in to watch the kids and we've got plane tickets.

AND

I got agreement to fit in the Walt Disney Family Museum and the Tea Garden.

I agreed to something plane related on return

Is it terrible that I've no idea what I agreed to?
Old 10-05-2012, 06:06 PM   #87
mnmrmustard
DIS Veteran

I love the change of seasons and fall/halloween is a personal favorite. Thank you for helping me to get in the mood with your wonderful pictures and the story of your trip to Merryman Farms

The time is ticking down pretty quickly for our trips - only 20 days until we start leaving our countdown HP picture clues laying around the house
1976 - Disneyland ~ 2002 - Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure ~ 2005 - Disneyland ~ 2008 - Walt Disney World - SeaWorld/Discovery Cove ~ 2009 - Disneyland ~ 2011 - Walt Disney World/Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure ~ 2012 - Walt Disney World/Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure
mnmrmustard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 08:29 AM   #88
inkedupmomma
If you live to be a 100, I hope to live to be 100 minus 1 day. So I never have to live without you.

subbed! But haven't read much! Will be back! LOVE the owl stuff! Kayla is OBSESSSSSSSSED with owls!
inkedupmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 09:31 AM   #89
PracPerfPatricia
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
I can't say that October makes me bouncy, but I do enjoy all the festive colors. Sometimes even of the color of the ski seems bluer as if I am looking at it through a filtered lens.

Yes the colors are really intense... like their super saturated with pigments ... I was feeling a bit unbouncy the last couple days --- too much rain and humidity...

And I do get a mad craving for the pumpkin cappucino at Wawa. I usually mix it with the pumpkin coffee so I can feel a little less guilty about drinking all those calories. I have never had the Starbucks pumpkin latte, but our vendor at work sells the Seatle's best brand of coffee and their pumpkin latte is to die for, so I'm thinking its pretty similar. Thank goodness they don't sell that stuff all year long.

Yes ... honestly some of those drinks really are more like desserts than a coffee... but they are really good treats on occasion... I don't usually like flavored coffee I usually like it straight up and fairly strong...(French Pressed is my favorite...) but in the fall through December all bets are off.. I did find some Pumpkin Flavored Dunkin donuts coffee at Target... that is really pretty good... Poor Eric who loathes flavored coffee had the misfortune of pouring himself a cup this past week and he was not happy when he starting drinking it... .....

Oh yes - I do plan to use my DVC points at the Grand California. I'm thinking maybe fall 2014. Always planning ahead.
You will love both the GC and Disneyland...Planning Dis vacations is a lifestyle choice for many of us... There should be a club for it... wait there is- it is called Disboards...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alysa View Post
You are reading two of my favourite books from last year. I've been using the library a lot and I told my husband that I wouldn't buy any more books until we moved into our "forever house" unless I couldn't live without them because we already have sooo many books and I'm going to need a library room of my own. But after reading them I went out and bought both of these. You'll love them!

I am reading both of them now simultaneously and enjoying them very much .. We have created a library room (that doubles as a guest room on our first floor) because I too have a bit of a book addiction... and well they just start to add up and before you know it... I've tried to go on a book buying freeze and use the library also... but it is hard... I had a book tragedy two years ago when we had water damage in that room... I lost most of the books on one whole bookshelf... I was really crushed... homeowner's covered the room damage and we did get something towards the books but I hated loosing them...

And Paper Source does look so fun! We don't have any in Canada alas, so I'll have to check them out on our trip. Think there are any in Buffalo or near Vero in Florida?
I don't think so but you can order online... their things are really good quality... ... You probs have some cool Canadian paper/craft stores...???
Old 10-06-2012, 09:52 AM   #90
PracPerfPatricia
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by solana131 View Post
Hey there! Since you were so good to come visit me on my PTR...I figured I ought to say on yours! Loving it so far....all your great pics of your many trips....making me jealous! Especially the Cali ones. The farthest west I have been in Colorado. It's hard with a hubby that hates to fly

Thanks for coming over... If you have the desire to go to California- try to go....there is something for everyone ... Hmmm... there must be something there that your DH would want to see... you have to find their weakness... In addition to Disneyland...and of course who wouldn't want to go there, the coast is beautiful, you have San Francisco, Los Angeles and San Diego ...they're all so different -he's bound to like one of them...

So true! Been dealing with this alot lately

It's hard and a real "grown up" life lesson when you realize that you can't control others behavior... just the way you react to it and how you conduct yourself...

Also something I found out here. Love the TR/PTR threads, but some of the other boards can get rough I swear some people only come on here looking for a fight. Learned my lesson and now I don't stray from these boards

You know I've seen that "roughness' mentioned in some other trs/ptrs... I haven't seen it as much because I usually stay here and maybe sometimes in the dining/restaurant reviews when I'm curious...Wow... if I head into other parts of the boards I'll be careful...

This part actually made me tear up a little. My little guy just started Kindergarten this year and I can already see this in the future! But you seem to have a great attitude about it all and you are right, she had lots of time with you before David, so now this is his time.

Those early years are really special so enjoy them... Time seemed to really fly by with Ems in high school ... She's an awesome young woman and I know she's got a great head on her shoulder ... David is a delight in his own right and it'll be fun to do a trip with just him this time... whole new perspective...

Yay Maine Love it here...especially this time of the year!

Maine is lovely... I'd love to see more of it- I haven't been there in the fall before... I'll bet it's gorgous...

Good plan. Via Napoli is so amazingly yummy....you don't want to chance missing it.

No Way do I want to miss Via Napoli

Oh my gosh, you are so right! We went up to New Brunswick last summer and they were very very "police like" even at that tiny little crossing. They were asking my then 4 year old son all kinds of questions. Totally inappropriate in my opinion! He was so petrified of them that he wouldn't answer. They asked him his name and if we were his parents....I turned around to tell him it was okay to answer them and they yelled at me for it. Honestly....we teach our kids not to talk to strangers and now he is just supposed to give one all his information and chat them up?? It was horrible. But we made it through and glad to see you did too

I'm sorry that's awful...poor boy...I agree- great strategy...terrify the child and then expect him to cooperate... sigh... I can have a very dry sarcastic sense of humor - but I've learned to just chill in that type of situation so I don't wind up in border crossing jail or airport security jail or some horrible place like that... that would make the situation much worse to have the kids see their mother dragged off by security...

May I suggest Kona at the Poly?? My favorite breakfast ever! Yum! The Tonga Toast is famous, but I also love the Macademia Pineapple Pancakes...

Hmmm... the Kona... they do have really good breakfast... it's been years but that's a great idea... I saw your Pancakes...they did look good...

Okay, so all caught up now and subbed in....can't wait for more

Thanks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMGosizk View Post
Reading about your trip to get pumpkins has inspired me! I announced to my husband this morning as he was getting ready for work that we are going pumpkin picking and decorating the house for fall/Halloween/Thanksgiving this weekend! He is oddly (but wonderfully) as excited as I am this year!

ooo post pictures on your ptr- I can't get enough pumpkin pictures ... We're going to decorate for Halloween this weekend too...

You mentioned in your post about wanting to go to Bucks County to get pumpkins...is this Bucks County in PA by chance? I'm originally from up near Williamsport (and if you're not in PA you will have no idea where that is! ), and just love reading about people's travels in PA because I miss it so much!!

YES... The Bucks Country I'm talking about is in Pennsylvania... about an hour outside of Philadelphia... Yeah PA! (Granted it doesn't have the glamour of Florida or California... but it's very pretty during this time of year... where were you from originally?

Also really enjoying reading of your travels to California! The Disney Family Museum is now on the "must visit" list!
Glad to help anykind of Dis enabling...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: