Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-24-2012, 04:13 PM   #151
PracPerfPatricia
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flossbolna View Post
Yes, even a little makes you feel so different than not understanding anything at all. I know very little French, but just being able to understand tiny bits makes travelling there so much nicer.

Yes it really does... Being able to pull out my rusty French in France and parts of Canada really does make the travel experience much nicer...

I think learning German if he is interested in science is a good idea! Even though a lot of scientists here now work in English. But who knows, he might be able to get a research grant somewhere here in Germany at some point!

Also, German is actually an easy language to learn for an English speaker as the languages are related. Just don't let the grammar confuse you too much!

This was something that came up at one of Emily's College Information Sessions when they were talking about language requirements and travel abroad... that sometimes the science students don't realize the travel abroad opportunities in France/Germany and Switzerland because there are many scientists working in those countries and many know German instead of English or in addition to English but he also said something to the effect that if you could speak English and German you could speak to at least 75-80% of the world's scientists... a pretty convincing reason for an English speaking Science student to learn German

I also thought that when I listened to native German speakers speak English they have less of an accent than speakers of the Romantic languages speak English and I thought it must have to do with both the structure and the roots of the languages...

On TV it is dubbed into German and sounds a bit silly because of the speed. But then the same happens when French films are being dubbed as French is spoke much faster than German (or English). I have it on DVD - also for the reason to be able to watch it in the original language. All DVDs have usually the dubbed language as well as the original one. Sometimes I put on the English subtitles if things move too fast. For West Wing I had them on all the time - I found that show even more difficult to understand!

I find that it must be really difficult to dub well... characters always look funny... their mouths are out of sync... plus every language does have its own tempo... Sometimes I'll watch DVDs in French to see how much I get... My friend who is a native French speaker and has lived in the US for 20 years now still has a hard time with certain slang and humor expressions...

Sorry to hear you are in bed today, hope you feel better soon!
Thank You...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flossbolna View Post
You posted your update while I was replying!

I think your plan sounds great! I am not sure whether you have already seen the refurbished version of the French film yet. It is now digital and crystal clear - but still has the old pictures. When we saw it I first thought it looks like a film made today to show what France was like 30 years ago.

Yes exactly it is dated but it was well done... What would be really awesome would be if Germany and Italy had some films... Just saying...

Also I remember that I thought the same about Neil Patrick Harris last year and then read some reviews from people saying that he was really great. So I guess he can make it work.
I'm very glad to hear that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by eandesmom View Post
what wonderful updates while I was gone!

Hey you're back and Dising... I'll have to come see what you're doing..

The University who must not be named.

Love that!

It is pretty funny but she is very serious...

What a loving tribute to David. I can relate to so much of what you wrote about him. Eric has never been diagnosed but we suspect as do his teachers, that he is on the Aspergers spectrum. Which I honestly believe it its own whole spectrum.

He is such an awesome kid... I think that a lot of kids with Asperger's go undiagnosed... it is tricky... and their "symptoms" can really mirror other things... A lot of psychologists aren't even sure where it should go... not to mention individuals who wouldn't qualify for a diagnosis but have parts of it...social, executive planning deficits, etc...

Day 1 plans look so very very lovely! The ability to just stroll to both parks is honestly....priceless.
I can't wait for that...
PracPerfPatricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 04:32 PM   #152
eandesmom
I'm with Beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by PracPerfPatricia View Post
He is such an awesome kid... I think that a lot of kids with Asperger's go undiagnosed... it is tricky... and their "symptoms" can really mirror other things... A lot of psychologists aren't even sure where it should go... not to mention individuals who wouldn't qualify for a diagnosis but have parts of it...social, executive planning deficits, etc...
I could have him diagnosed but have chosen not to. He's got the black/white perfectionist thing going on, as well as the gifted aspect. His social issues are in some ways minor compared to some of the other kids we know that have officially been diagnosed with it. He's a blurter, both at home and school which causes major issues and socially will cause more at school if it continues. Single minded, obsessively so, to a fault, which also causes issues. prone to extreme meltdowns at times with things dont' go his way (head hitting, hiding, growling) that are incredibly socially uncool, but he has made huge improvement. that said socially he does pretty well all things considered. A couple of close friends, girls in particular like him as well. It does help that he's in an insulated program and I worry about middles school but am comforted by the fact that all the kids in his program, will move there with him and they are likely to share many classes. Scouts helps as well..

He can be aware at times that what he is doing isn't socially appropriate but still, by in large, lacks the ability to pull himself out of it once the behavior has started.

I guess for Eric, I'm not sure what help an official diagnoses would really do. We have done therapy and may continue that but I've not seen it help much. Really was focusing on some of the perfectionist issues that can cause the meltdowns but Eric took the sessions as an hour to complain about Evan.

So...didn't really see much improvement. I am grateful to have an understanding of his issues and how to support him and for teachers, friends and family that by in large get it.

On another note. I wish Luke's existed. Sigh.
Register to remove

Old 10-24-2012, 07:54 PM   #153
inkedupmomma
If you live to be a 100, I hope to live to be 100 minus 1 day. So I never have to live without you.

Ok... Reading from phone so trying to remember it all.

Day one sounds good! I like the idea of eating around the world!
Then again beaches and cream sounds good too! We've never been!

Refresh my memory... Why isn't em going?

As for dlr.... I can not wait to go!!! Especially since mrs.lurkyloo will make a most excellent tour guide!

Now I need to get over my fear of flying!!!
inkedupmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 09:38 AM   #154
PracPerfPatricia
DIS Veteran

OH dear... It's cloudy out today in the good old Philadelphia Suburbs...and its predicted that the upper east coast...from DC up through Boston could have a hurricane touch down sometime on Monday... ? Not a common happening in these parts...

Mirroring my mood... Like to usually keep things upbeat but having a little bit of a down day... David woke up sick this morning-sore throat, eyes hurt, dizzy- so a sick day for him so that means one for me too; waiting for Em's MRI results from yesterday- she's in the process of getting a diagnosis for her headaches... Doctor thinks she's got migraines but wants to rule everything out... (Feel so bad for her... she's so brave and together in most ways...but ever since she's been a teeny tiny girl she is totally medical phobic... hates needles, hates med tests so to say it was difficult test for her is an understatement...) this coming on the heels of my small outpatient surgery that became a pain -not because of any pain but because of the anesthesia - knocked me for a loop... and I'm having a small personal pity party... (not even getting into Mom issues and trying to convince her to get "involved" in things... because all she says is I'll do it after my last chemo treatment... she is doing well physically but mentally... Ehhhh....Ok pity party over---at least temporarily....

Quote:
I could have him diagnosed but have chosen not to. He's got the black/white perfectionist thing going on, as well as the gifted aspect. His social issues are in some ways minor compared to some of the other kids we know that have officially been diagnosed with it. He's a blurter, both at home and school which causes major issues and socially will cause more at school if it continues. Single minded, obsessively so, to a fault, which also causes issues. prone to extreme meltdowns at times with things dont' go his way (head hitting, hiding, growling) that are incredibly socially uncool, but he has made huge improvement. that said socially he does pretty well all things considered. A couple of close friends, girls in particular like him as well. It does help that he's in an insulated program and I worry about middles school but am comforted by the fact that all the kids in his program, will move there with him and they are likely to share many classes. Scouts helps as well..

Hey Cynthia... Eric is a great kid... we both know that... You need to do what works for him and your family... the most important thing is that you "understand" him and his needs and you help him with them... if he needs social skills work (and all kids are differerent... and have varying degrees of need... than you work on that... a lot of Aspies (if he is) with a gifted diagnosis need extra help with their executive planning skills...because they aren't naturally very organized in their work execution - and like always -if you've met one Aspie, you've met one Aspie... they may be similar in some ways but everyone has their own unique personality... Organized groups-activities.... are good -they give that structured time to socialize... and the rules of social interaction are pretty clear...

He can be aware at times that what he is doing isn't socially appropriate but still, by in large, lacks the ability to pull himself out of it once the behavior has started.

But the fact that he is aware of it is itself a big deal... you can work from there... it's a lot harder if he doesn't even get that he's being socially inappropriate...

I guess for Eric, I'm not sure what help an official diagnoses would really do. We have done therapy and may continue that but I've not seen it help much. Really was focusing on some of the perfectionist issues that can cause the meltdowns but Eric took the sessions as an hour to complain about Evan.

Oh wow- that is pretty funny about him complaining about Evan... You have to learn to laugh at some of this stuff... Diagnosis is mixed bag ... it can be helpful when used in the right way...and always depending on the school district can help get services that many kids need but it can sometimes create preset expectations in some teacher's heads than can be bad or good depending on the teacher and the school...

So...didn't really see much improvement. I am grateful to have an understanding of his issues and how to support him and for teachers, friends and family that by in large get it.

Well if you ever need any suggestions for books or good websites or to talk I'm here...

On another note. I wish Luke's existed. Sigh.
So do I sister, so do I....

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkedupmomma View Post
Ok... Reading from phone so trying to remember it all.

Day one sounds good! I like the idea of eating around the world!
Then again beaches and cream sounds good too! We've never been!

I know... such a wealth of gluttonous choices... such little time...

Refresh my memory... Why isn't em going? Because her sassy 18 year old butt has been banned... no I'm seriously just kidding... she's awesome... she is getting close to her school play ...tons of rehearsals plus college apps, a school dance, etc., etc.. but it's ok because we have some special trips planned for next year that she'll definitely be coming on...

As for dlr.... I can not wait to go!!! Especially since mrs.lurkyloo will make a most excellent tour guide!

Does that make Patrick- Mr. Lurkyloo... & yes she would be an awesome tour guide...I'd like to see her to something on LA...

Now I need to get over my fear of flying!!!
I'm not a big fan of flying either... but it's a neccesary evil to get places...You can go to the doctor... there are pharmaceuticals that can help with the fear... well at least take the edge off ...
Old 10-25-2012, 02:00 PM   #155
reyasmommy
DIS Veteran

I love your DLR pictures and mini report. I agree with pretty much everything you said! I hate how small the castle is, and the cast members are friendly, but not the same at WDW. I love the Matterhorn and especially the Finding Nemo Submarine ride! I also like the POTC ride a tad more than the one at WDW.

We have never stayed on site before, I think they are way too pricey. We usually stay at the Anabella which is a 5 minute walk to the entrance of Grand Californian, which we would cut through to get to the parks. They rooms are REALLY nice and prices very reasonable.
I’m sure I mentioned it before, but your daughter is so beautiful…. I bet it’s hard keeping the boys away.
Old 10-25-2012, 02:24 PM   #156
inkedupmomma
If you live to be a 100, I hope to live to be 100 minus 1 day. So I never have to live without you.

Kayla is in her first middle school play and good lawd! that stuff is serious bidness! I feel for Em, I have migraines..although refused the mri..so it could technically be something else, but seeing as I have had them since I was 5 years old, and I'm still alive, I'll just say that they are migraines

and yes, that makes Patrick Mr.Lurkyloo.... Maybe I'll just stick to their carriatrick name!

I'm sorry you're feeling down, I had a sad yesterday.. for no reason.... well, reasons, but really, I shoulda just put my big girl pants on and dealt with it lol!

Hugs to you from me though!

As for meds.. been there done that. I have flown, I have flown medicated. My fear is 100% irrational, and after 911 really really got worse. So I just don't fly. I rock the heck out of driving though!
inkedupmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 03:27 PM   #157
debrapagliasotti
DIS Veteran

Stopping by from my PTR -- your plans sound great so far

I think NPH will be a great narrarator! I always hear great things about how he does with CP.
Old 10-26-2012, 10:03 AM   #158
PracPerfPatricia
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyasmommy View Post
I love your DLR pictures and mini report. I agree with pretty much everything you said! I hate how small the castle is, and the cast members are friendly, but not the same at WDW. I love the Matterhorn and especially the Finding Nemo Submarine ride! I also like the POTC ride a tad more than the one at WDW.

Yes the castle is difficult at first... especially if you're used to the one in Florida... but the Matterhorn is awesome... I've heard they used to have "mountain climbers" going up it and still do on special occasions...POTC is def a bit longer there with an extra little drop and I do love how it goes through the Blue Bayou...

We have never stayed on site before, I think they are way too pricey. We usually stay at the Anabella which is a 5 minute walk to the entrance of Grand Californian, which we would cut through to get to the parks. They rooms are REALLY nice and prices very reasonable.
I’m sure I mentioned it before, but your daughter is so beautiful…. I bet it’s hard keeping the boys away.
The hotels are pricey... better during their off seasons... will def try to use our DVC points next time... (I will have to look up Anabella because I don't think I would use points if we ever got there later in day... thanks about ems... she does clean up well and is super smart and nice to boot... The boys def notice her but she's given the safekeeping of her heart to one specific one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkedupmomma View Post
Kayla is in her first middle school play and good lawd! that stuff is serious bidness! I feel for Em, I have migraines..although refused the mri..so it could technically be something else, but seeing as I have had them since I was 5 years old, and I'm still alive, I'll just say that they are migraines

It is serious business (school activities-players, band, sports,etcP...and it just gets even more so... you aren't even going to believe it ... sigh I know tests are so difficult... they can be helpful but don't even get me started on how many false positives come back for a wide variety of tests... she was very unhappy about the whole thing and I'm sure everything is fine...it feels like being caught between a rock and a hard place... I feel bad about making her do the test and I'd feel bad if I didn't...

and yes, that makes Patrick Mr.Lurkyloo.... Maybe I'll just stick to their carriatrick name!

I'm sorry you're feeling down, I had a sad yesterday.. for no reason.... well, reasons, but really, I shoulda just put my big girl pants on and dealt with it lol!

Everyone has bad days... it's just not socially acceptable to have tantrums like toddlers do...

Hugs to you from me though!

Thanks...

As for meds.. been there done that. I have flown, I have flown medicated. My fear is 100% irrational, and after 911 really really got worse. So I just don't fly. I rock the heck out of driving though!
Yeah I hear you there... I wasn't good before 9/11 either and after... honestly I think I've just decided to suspend reality and go to my happy place and zone out...as much as possible... You could always take a cross country road trip...

Quote:
Originally Posted by debrapagliasotti View Post
Stopping by from my PTR -- your plans sound great so far

I think NPH will be a great narrarator! I always hear great things about how he does with CP.
Thanks for stopping and...

I think the NPH will be good as well... after you said that I was looking around and ever one who's had it seemed to really like him... I was just worried because some of his roles are kind of funny and pretty offbeat...
Old 10-26-2012, 10:52 AM   #159
PracPerfPatricia
DIS Veteran

California Adventure August 30, 2011 Pt. 1

Personally I really like California Adventure... I've read a lot of negatives about it form California residents which I think makes sense because it was built originally as a tribute to California...

So I think that means that a CA resident would approach it very differently than a non resident... (My understanding is that many of the newest changes are attempts to please everyone...)

There have been serious efforts in the past couple of years to upgrade the park, high amongst them are the opening of Carsland which I understand employs some of the test track technology with the Carsland theme and the redo of the entrance to reflect the Hollywood that Walt would have found in the 1920s including the new trolley vehicles...While these weren't up and running yet while we were there last year... there were hints of what was coming all around...covered up by character posters...

We were lucky enough to be staying at the Grand Californian which if you are at DLR you should check it out (The GC has gotten very pricey as of late... and I'm hoping to use our DVC points the next time we go) The GC is a riff on the Wilderness Lodge... Similar Lobby Style but its more polished/elegant reflecting California Arts and Crafts style vs the National Park Style of the Wilderness Lodge...Kind of the offspring of the Grand Floridian and the Wilderness Lodge...

(I'm am still searching for lobby photos from a previous trip... you'll have to take my word for it...)

You are able to go the side of the GC right into the park... You come out between Condor Flats where Soarin over California is located and originated... and Grizzly River Rapids which represents the logging and development of California... Grizzly River Rapids is a longer, little wilder version of Kali River Rapids...

While we were there, the new Ariel ride had just opened in a renovated space replacing a film that had narrated the History of California (I think I was the only nerd who liked it...the film-the ride is cute...it's pretty much the same one coming to the New Fantasyland in MK)

There was a great Phineas and Ferb (with the campfire girls) block party sing along...

David got out there with a little nudging....

Love P & F....They really do rock...

(Continued in Next Post...)
Old 10-26-2012, 11:36 AM   #160
PracPerfPatricia
DIS Veteran

California Adventure August 30, 2011 Pt. 2

Next to another area of California Adventure that some people like and other people don't -I happen to think it's photogenic and goes with the theme of California classic amusement piers and the additional of TSM really works well here as a "life size" carnival style game...

Talk about scary... that Mickey sun wheel is more scary to me than any coaster including California Screamin....

I actually rode ToT for the first time here... and loved it...

(Nice photo eh?

Another really cute area of Cali Ad is the Bugsland... which sadly I didn't get any photos of this time... they are in the same photofile with the CG lobby... but it is really cute there are 4 rides and a theatre that shows ITTBAB like in Animal Kingdom.

Unfortunately, later that night I had a headache and opted out of going back for World of Color which I have since learned is one of Disney's best evening shows...

Even this apple Emily brought back from Downtown Disney didn't make me feel better...

Actually we had a really great time... but greedily I want a DLR doever... now that I understand it better and now that CA has Carsland plus the whole new entrance and a replica of the Carthay Theatre that is actually a restaurant (and also a replica of the theatre that Snow White premiered...)

Also I haven't written a TR in a bit and I'm glad that I decided to do a TR because now I realize the importance of taking plenty of compelling complete photos that tell the whole trip story... so I'll be sure to do that in

34 DAYS

Need to get a lot done this weekend... both fun & practical... The weathercast has a "Frankenstorm" -their words-not mine... heading straight towards the MidAtlantic... between Northern Virginia and New York... so considering we're in between there ... better get supplies and finish Halloween Costumes... etc... before it arrives...
Old 10-26-2012, 09:44 PM   #161
eandesmom
I'm with Beast

Quote:
Talk about scary... that Mickey sun wheel is more scary to me than any coaster including California Screamin....

I agree, it IS scary. Right up there with the Asto Oribitor (for me...not really sure why, I can ride anything else but that freaks me out).

Quote:
I actually rode ToT for the first time here... and loved it...

I think the Cali version is tamer (we all thought so) so it's aperfect "first" way to do it!

Bummer on the headache! WOC opened about 2 weeks after our visit so I've never seen it. It was torture watching them test, we could see it from our window!
Old 10-27-2012, 08:49 AM   #162
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Hi, Patricia!!! I am all caught up on your PTR again! I love reading your writing -- it is just so much fun!

What a neat post about David -- he is such a great kid! Of course, I see a lot of my Connor in your descriptions of David -- the bit about wanting to lecture the cashier about veal! Priceless! By the way, the Oh My Gods! book is a great favorite of ours! Love it! Speaking of books, I finished The Graveyard Book last night -- I really did end up liking it. Very cleverly done. My only complaint is that I wish I hadn't known it was based on The Jungle Books. While I was reading it, I kept trying to decide how the two fit together -- a bit distracting when part of my mind is doing that, and the other part is actually reading the story. I will say that the bit with the ghouls closely mirrored "Kaa's Hunting" where the monkeys steal Mowgli and was a stroke of writing genius by Gaiman. Connor just finished reading The Last Dragonslayer by Jasper Fforde and loved it -- I haven't read it yet, but plan to do so, and hopefully, I will be able to tell you to have David read it.

Big hugs for all the issues and sicknesses everyone is dealing with, and fingers crossed for Sandy to not bring too much trouble to you.
Charleston Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 12:36 PM   #163
solana131
DIS Veteran

Love the TSM photo ops...the action figure boxes...those are so cute!

Someday I might get out to DL. It'll have to be a girls trip or a mother/son thing when he gets older because there is no way hubby would make the travel out there from Maine!

Feb'12 TR: How do I go back to a world that doesn't have fireworks every night?
July'12 TR: July 2012. Yes it was hot. Yes it was crowded. Yes it was FUN!
August'13 TR: Mom...am I supposed to have shoes on??
solana131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 08:32 AM   #164
PracPerfPatricia
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I agree, it IS scary. Right up there with the Asto Oribitor (for me...not really sure why, I can ride anything else but that freaks me out).

Yes...especially with those carts that move back and forth on the spokes... not my idea of a good time...

I think the Cali version is tamer (we all thought so) so it's aperfect "first" way to do it!

Oh... and I felt so brave... no matter... I'm still doing Florida... I'll just "go for it"

Bummer on the headache! WOC opened about 2 weeks after our visit so I've never seen it. It was torture watching them test, we could see it from our window!
Yeah... I should have taken some extra strength tylenol and just sucked it up... I've heard the most awesome things about it since then...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
Hi, Patricia!!! I am all caught up on your PTR again! I love reading your writing -- it is just so much fun!

Jackie, you're here...

What a neat post about David -- he is such a great kid! Of course, I see a lot of my Connor in your descriptions of David -- the bit about wanting to lecture the cashier about veal! Priceless! By the way, the Oh My Gods! book is a great favorite of ours! Love it!

It is a great book... We're all about Greek mythology around here... There is a series of those... and I love the way they are done... funny, breezy, pithy writing...

Speaking of books, I finished The Graveyard Book last night -- I really did end up liking it. Very cleverly done. My only complaint is that I wish I hadn't known it was based on The Jungle Books. While I was reading it, I kept trying to decide how the two fit together -- a bit distracting when part of my mind is doing that, and the other part is actually reading the story. I will say that the bit with the ghouls closely mirrored "Kaa's Hunting" where the monkeys steal Mowgli and was a stroke of writing genius by Gaiman.

I think Gaiman is very talented writer... I've heard rumors of them making a film version... I hope if they do... that it's well done...

Connor just finished reading The Last Dragonslayer by Jasper Fforde and loved it -- I haven't read it yet, but plan to do so, and hopefully, I will be able to tell you to have David read it. Well please let me know because we're always on the look out for new reads here... It's funny because there was a bookcase in the picture of Chelsea as Minnie and I was trying to see some of the titles...to get ideas...

Big hugs for all the issues and sicknesses everyone is dealing with, and fingers crossed for Sandy to not bring too much trouble to you.
Yes please...

Quote:
Originally Posted by solana131 View Post
Love the TSM photo ops...the action figure boxes...those are so cute!

Yes we thought they were really cute and a different photo op than in Florida too...

Someday I might get out to DL. It'll have to be a girls trip or a mother/son thing when he gets older because there is no way hubby would make the travel out there from Maine!
Well then you'll just have to do that...because you would love it...
Old 10-28-2012, 08:50 AM   #165
MEK
DIS Veteran

Not sure if I am completely caught up or not, but so much to comment on.

Glad you OP surgery went well and you are well on the road to recovery.

Yeah for 33 more days until your WDW trip!

Yeah for staying at the BC! I really loved staying at the BWV the last two times I was there. Such a perfect area in general.

I vote for R&C lunch. Cynthia and I tried to eat and B&C around 12:30 one afternoon while we were waiting for our BWV room. The wait time was 45 minutes, so we went over to the Captains table at the YC instead.

You MUST have that pre dinner margarita. I had the cucumber rita on this trip and it was very similar to the jalapeno. Both are excellent choices. I never had a second one simply because there were too many other things to sample in F&W.

I purchased the PAP vouchers for Denny and I, which we will activate in June. I hope to get three trips on that pass, then I am definitely going to California. The CG villas look so awesome. Can't wait to stay there and see DL. I heard it is very laid back, but I have a feeling I am going to love it!

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
MEK is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: