Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-27-2012, 09:48 AM   #31
dwfanatic
DIS Veteran
Proud mommy of a new Disney "souvenir"!

I was very sad when they killed Opie- but my husband almost shed a few tears...he also had a hard time going to sleep after the episode. My brother in law didn't watch it until Wednesday and was very upset, too, for most of the day. Needless to say we are still fans of the show and I understand Kurt Sutter obviously knows what he is doing, but it still left my family shocked and saddened. Clay better get what's coming to him!! I'm not sure if anyone here follows Sons official page on Facebook, but fans over there at surely upset!
WDW Oct 1998 (off property), May 1999 (ASMo), May 2000(ASMo), May 2001(off property & CSR), August 2001 (ASSp), July 2002 (Off property), December 2002 (ASSp), January 2004 (POP- Cole's first trip!), August 2004 (off property and AK), March/April 2005 (POP), August 2008 (off property and BC), August 2011 (off property), August 2013 (off property) May 2014- Cruising on The Magic- adults only August 2015- B2B cruise on The Dream...with the kiddos Disneyland-- too many times to count!
dwfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 09:55 AM   #32
jen0610
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Dolly View Post
I cannot disagree with that. "I'm Puerto Rican!"
Did you catch the 2nd part of that was said as they were walking up the hallway? DH thought he heard Juice say some thing, so we backed it up, turned the volume up and watched again. Sure enough, just like a big ol kid in a candy store, as she is leading him up the hallway, he asks if she is charging him.
jen0610 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-27-2012, 11:08 AM   #33
Pakey

I'm not a rookie
I got 2 dogs. I joined the Dis.

With the exception of too much Jemma time, I've loved the first 3 episodes of this season. Opie had to go IMO or they would have to kill off Clay and as much as I hate Clay, he's still core to the show. Still, I had a soft spot for Opie. His wedding vows of riding his wife like his Harley are so memorable.

And who can't love Juice???
Pakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 11:14 AM   #34
Mariep26
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Dolly View Post
Sorry but I think one the BIGGEST plot lines was Opie and how SAMCRO killed off his family. And it ended with a whimper. Really, really disappointed. Not only was it one of the biggest plot lines, it's one that had some redeeming qualities.
We have differing opinions. IMO that plot line was drawn out and had to go. I can think of about 5 other line that need to be tied up and most of them will hold my attention for the remaining couple of seasons.
June 2010 - Swan & Dolphin, March 2012 - ASMo Toy Story room, December 8-15, 2012 - AoA Cars Suite, Feb 25 - Mar 1, 2013 - BLT LV Studio, May 9-13 - AoA Cars Suite, August 19-23, 2013 - BLT TPV Studio - Jax's 5th Birthday!!! - Nov 2-9, 2013 AoA Nemo - Oct 18-25, 2014 - Presley's 5th Birthday @ SSR 2brdm!!
Me: Marie, DH: Neil, DS: Jax , DD: Presley, D?: Baby #3 Due 12/20/14
Mariep26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 12:00 PM   #35
SpecialK
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariep26 View Post
We have differing opinions. IMO that plot line was drawn out and had to go. I can think of about 5 other line that need to be tied up and most of them will hold my attention for the remaining couple of seasons.
I agree. I think the Opie-Clay plot line was dead. I hate to see Opie go, but no other character's death would have impacted Jax as strongly as Opie's did.

I hope we get to see more Jax and club and less Gemma. Her character is getting tired IMO.
SpecialK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 10:47 PM   #36
plutotek
DIS Veteran

Well, we watched the recording tonight and DW actually left the room to avoid what happened to Opie. Of course, she's been a fan of his since Remember the Titans. She's also in the camp of Clay needs to die and Gemma needs to go away.
Old 09-28-2012, 06:28 AM   #37
Mermaid02
BL II - Blue Team
Cocoa Krispies all the way!
My son's hermit crab is a zombie....
I'm leaving this snake lover infested thread

I was sad to see Opie go- loved that character- this will change Jax that's for sure. I did enjoy Tig acting like a beaten dog during their conversation. Remember they brought in some new guys, we have yet to get to know them. I agree with whoever said Juice is an idiot. Taking Clay to their "safe place?" What was he thinking, and Gemma.... what did she care if Clay was with some hooker? That was ridiculous. Loved how Wendy called Tara "Gemma" when she left the room. Anyone else notice that Tara is even starting to dress like Gemma?

~Be your own inspiration~
Mermaid02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 06:30 AM   #38
JessNewbs
Mouseketeer

Damn it I just logged onto the DIS and this post was on the new posts with the spoiler right there without me having to open it! Damn DIS mobile!

JessNewbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 04:02 PM   #39
saturdaygirl
Mouseketeer

i haven't watched season 4 yet and I'm trying to stop myself from peaking at season 5. i need a lot of time to catch up!!

saturdaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 10:28 PM   #40
low-key
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mermaid02 View Post
I I agree with whoever said Juice is an idiot. Taking Clay to their "safe place?" What was he thinking,

Yep with all the talk of Opies murder,we forgot how it sure looks like Clay outed the house of prostitution , and they are the good guys in all this mess , you know whats funny about SOA is everyone is lying or hiding a lie
Old 12-07-2012, 11:18 PM   #41
dzneelvr
A Disney Dolly
Doesn't mind if her gnomes kick the bucket after a year!

Season Finale...what did you think?

wow! what did you think about the season finale??? The Otto tongue thing was so shockingI'm still trying to process the ending with Jemma and JaxI may have to re run the last 10 minutes. I can't believe Jax is throwing Tara under the bus!!!!!!
dzneelvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 11:29 PM   #42
tianna26
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzneelvr
wow! what did you think about the season finale??? The Otto tongue thing was so shockingI'm still trying to process the ending with Jemma and JaxI may have to re run the last 10 minutes. I can't believe Jax is throwing Tara under the bus!!!!!!
Jax not throwing her under the bus gemma is
Old 12-08-2012, 08:02 PM   #43
Kathryn Merteuil
Barden Bella

Do NOT mess with Gemma.

I am so glad Jax spared Tig... for some reason, as sick and twisted as he is, I like that guy.
Kathryn Merteuil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 09:49 PM   #44
low-key
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzneelvr View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tianna26 View Post
Jax not throwing her under the bus gemma is

yep it looks like it was Gemma who did that, Otto is one tough dude. I do like how Jax gut Tig out of being killed, Tig is my favorite
Old 12-09-2012, 06:07 PM   #45
Mermaid02
BL II - Blue Team
Cocoa Krispies all the way!
My son's hermit crab is a zombie....
I'm leaving this snake lover infested thread

Guess Kurt Sutter is done learning lines......... LOL....

Oh yeah, Gemma did that to Tara...but Jax didn't seem to mind too much. Guess the fact that this time she made the decision to leave and take the boys without talking to him was a bad decision.

Love how Jax outsmarted Pope and framed Clay for it and then Gemma caught right on and helped Jax out.... and Tig has a new girl....

~Be your own inspiration~
Mermaid02 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: