Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando Stroller rental questions and share tips.
Orlando Stroller Rentals is your #1 place to rent a high-end stroller to use during your family vaction to the Orlando area.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-08-2012, 03:38 PM   #1
momof3baldwins
Earning My Ears

Wal-mart with the best souvenirs?

I know there are several Wal-marts in the area, but I read somewhere (I cant find the thread now) that one has a better souvenir section. Which one has the best souvenirs? Thanks

momof3baldwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 05:52 PM   #2
TheRatPack
Under penalty of law this tag not to be removed except by the tagfairy!

I haven't seen exactly which Walmart this personal shopper goes to, but she's really friendly and I'm sure she'd tell you if you asked.

Disney World Personal Shopper

She has an album on her Facebook Fan page that has some off site Disney items and there are a LOT with the Walmart price signs behind them so I'm guessing there has to be a pretty decent selection. She also mentions a few outlets in the area.....

TheRatPack is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-08-2012, 07:32 PM   #3
stormer
DIS Veteran

We found a new Target this past trip (on 192 I think) that had exactly the same souvenirs as Walmart. If you drive past AK like you are going to AKL make a left at the light instead of pulling into AKL. At the next light go right and you are on a busy road, I think it was 192, with restaurants, drug stores, etc. Go about three lights and there is a Super Target with groceries and nice souvenirs.
October 1994 Port Orleans / October 1996 Caribbean Beach Resort / October 1999 Off site / October 2004 Contemporary Resort / October 2006 Animal Kingdom Lodge / August 2007 Port Orleans Riverside / April 2008 Saratoga Springs Villas & Wilderness Lodge Villas/ October 2008 Old Key West / February 2009 Polynesian Resort / August 2009 Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani Village/ February 2010 Carribbean Beach Resort / August 2010 Bay Lake Tower / February 2011 Grand Floridian and Beach Club Villas / August 2011 Boardwalk Villas / August 2012 Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani Village/ February 2013 Coronado Springs / August 2013 Boardwalk Villas / February 2014 Coronado Springs
stormer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 09:41 PM   #4
taymaesmom
DIS Veteran

Its the Walmart on Vineland Rd. Can't remember the exact address but it has a huge section of disney and florida items!
Old 09-09-2012, 08:40 AM   #5
ready2vacation
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormer View Post
We found a new Target this past trip (on 192 I think) that had exactly the same souvenirs as Walmart. If you drive past AK like you are going to AKL make a left at the light instead of pulling into AKL. At the next light go right and you are on a busy road, I think it was 192, with restaurants, drug stores, etc. Go about three lights and there is a Super Target with groceries and nice souvenirs.
We shopped there yesterday! We bought my DD a Minnie Ears Headband for $3.99 versus $19.99 at the Grand Floridian (slightly different, but close enough!). We thought they had a pretty good selection (and yes, it is on 192).
ready2vacation is online now   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: