Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Universal Studios/Sea World > Universal Orlando Resorts & Hotels
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-06-2012, 09:11 PM   #1
bobkim2340
Earning My Ears
 
bobkim2340's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 15

RPR WiFi

If you have a club level room at RPR do you get free WiFi?
bobkim2340 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 09:39 PM   #2
JessicaR
DIS Veteran
I wanna shoot aliens in the AM too!
The Grinch is rude in a funny sorta way
run to the hams!
 
JessicaR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 15,613

The lounge,pool,and lobby has free connection. If you are a blue or higher Loews member - free internet. Unless things have changed since March they were charging $10 a day in all rooms and I think $25 for 3 days.
JessicaR is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 09-07-2012, 08:06 AM   #3
damo
Proud Redhead
amok amok amok
The curly haired dude said he wouldn't be joining me this vacation!
 
damo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Hagrid's hut
Posts: 28,305

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaR View Post
The lounge,pool,and lobby has free connection. If you are a blue or higher Loews member - free internet. Unless things have changed since March they were charging $10 a day in all rooms and I think $25 for 3 days.

You are correct. You get free internet if you are a blue or higher member and the rates you quoted are what we've seen in the past.

Last time my kids went, they just went down to the lobby every night and did their catching up online for free.
damo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 01:48 PM   #4
lorik
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: Forest Hills, NY
Posts: 291

We just returned and while there were plenty of kids with laptops in the lobby, DD was unable to get a connection. I believe that you have to make a purchase from the Orchid Court Lounge to get the access code.
lorik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 03:16 PM   #5
wilma-bride
Would love a diet on Cadbury Flakes
Admits she's strange when it comes to eggs
 
wilma-bride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Wiltshire, UK
Posts: 19,972
DISboards Moderator

Do you have to ask them for the free internet if you are a Blue member? We just stayed at RPR a few weeks ago and hadn't realised we could get free Wifi. We didn't pay for it (as we were only there 4 nights and could live without) but would be interested to know how we can get it for free next time.
wilma-bride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 04:43 PM   #6
damo
Proud Redhead
amok amok amok
The curly haired dude said he wouldn't be joining me this vacation!
 
damo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Hagrid's hut
Posts: 28,305

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilma-bride View Post
Do you have to ask them for the free internet if you are a Blue member? We just stayed at RPR a few weeks ago and hadn't realised we could get free Wifi. We didn't pay for it (as we were only there 4 nights and could live without) but would be interested to know how we can get it for free next time.
It will just get taken off of your room charges.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorik View Post
We just returned and while there were plenty of kids with laptops in the lobby, DD was unable to get a connection. I believe that you have to make a purchase from the Orchid Court Lounge to get the access code.
There should have been some splash page where you had to enter and agree to terms but there are no access codes.

Last edited by damo; 09-07-2012 at 04:52 PM.
damo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 08:51 PM   #7
JessicaR
DIS Veteran
I wanna shoot aliens in the AM too!
The Grinch is rude in a funny sorta way
run to the hams!
 
JessicaR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 15,613

Quote:
Originally Posted by damo View Post
It will just get taken off of your room charges.



There should have been some splash page where you had to enter and agree to terms but there are no access codes.
Right, no access codes and no purchase necessary.
JessicaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.