Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-06-2012, 10:38 AM   #1
PrincessKida
Annual Passholder, Princess Lover, Wilderness Explorer

Enchanted Tales With Belle Previews?

I saw online that they seem to be doing a lot of previews of this right now. I was going to go to Animal Kingdom/Hollywood Studios Saturday but .... thisi s a must do if it's actually open. Any idea if and what hours it would be?

Visit My Personal Character Site/Blog: http://wdwcharacteradventures.weebly.com/
PrincessKida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 10:41 AM   #2
mesaboy2
Using a certain word brings out a special kind of cray-cray

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessKida View Post
I saw online that they seem to be doing a lot of previews of this right now. I was going to go to Animal Kingdom/Hollywood Studios Saturday but .... thisi s a must do if it's actually open. Any idea if and what hours it would be?
It is not something you can plan to right now. It's not even open to all who discover it, you must be invited.

I would just go with your normal plans and hope you get very, very lucky.
mesaboy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-06-2012, 11:05 AM   #3
PrincessKida

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesaboy2 View Post
It is not something you can plan to right now. It's not even open to all who discover it, you must be invited.

I would just go with your normal plans and hope you get very, very lucky.
Oh. The 3 bloggers I've seen talk about it just mentioned how you ask the guy standing infront of the door. Yesterday I know they told everyone in line for philarmagic to go.

Visit My Personal Character Site/Blog: http://wdwcharacteradventures.weebly.com/
Old 09-06-2012, 11:08 AM   #4
mesaboy2
Using a certain word brings out a special kind of cray-cray

Quote:
Oh. The 3 bloggers I've seen talk about it just mentioned how you ask the guy standing infront of the door. Yesterday I know they told everyone in line for philarmagic to go.
You might get lucky doing this, I'm just saying don't get your hopes up. Even if that were to work, there's no way to know right now when it'll be open, when it'll be closed, where they are doing the invites, etc.
mesaboy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 11:41 AM   #5
chartle
DIS Veteran

Yes there is a door that people have got through but its not maned at all times with a CM looking for people.

In fact I saw a pic of the door and unless you know where to look you would never find it.

But as mesaboy2 pointed out there is no "This is how do it" plan. Its very random.
Old 09-06-2012, 11:46 AM   #6
PrincessKida

Alrighty Thanks guys. I'm an AP so it's no big deal if I stop by Magic Kingdom and it's not running it's not a huge deal.

Old 09-06-2012, 12:07 PM   #7
yulilin3
Disney Freak

Just to add to what the PP's have said.
My daughter and I were at MK this past Sunday and we went to the area where people that were invited went in (it's by the restrooms behind Pinocchio's Restaurant), we clearly saw a group of people with papers in hand (we assumed the invitation) gather around, then a CM came out and I approached her and asked if she was working with the special preview and she said yes. So I asked her if my DD and I could join the group and she said No, then she added that we wouldn't be able to get an invitation even if we asked...so we dropped it. I'm sure she was just doing her job but the way she said it wasn't all that pleasant.
So I agree as to not change your plans for something that might/ might not happen.
My DD already told me that we're going to MK this coming Sunday and going to Philarmagic all day I shouldn't tell her everything I read in these boards.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3358654
yulilin3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 01:09 PM   #8
chikita
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Heres a little more info for you.

Have you checked out Enchanted Tales With Belle, they are currently recruiting guest at Mickeys Philharmagic. Check this out for more info.

http://www.easywdw.com/
chikita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 01:26 PM   #9
yulilin3
Disney Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by chikita View Post

Have you checked out Enchanted Tales With Belle, they are currently recruiting guest at Mickeys Philharmagic. Check this out for more info.

Great post, thanks!! Maybe will have some luck on Sunday
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3358654
yulilin3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 02:12 PM   #10
ghtx
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chikita View Post

He's got a good post about it. He says: "At the moment, the Meet and Greet is more or less open to the public. You just have to ask this guy to open the door for you. Disney was telling people to head over here from Mickey’s PhilharMagic if they wanted to participate."
Old 09-06-2012, 04:20 PM   #11
PrincessKida

I was also at Magic Kingdom Sunday, I had known there were previews but I know they where for cast members and their families at the time, not the public. It seems to have changed over to the public as of the past few days.

Old 09-06-2012, 05:54 PM   #12
mattsdragon
DDC #595
Lookin' for the Bare Necessities

My wife and I read what Josh said on easywdw last night and watched his videos, it looks amazing, and if you can get in on a sneak preview, that would be the way to go because it really looks like it is a giant long wait with no one on one time with Belle.

The animatronics look unbelievable though.

mattsdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 08:43 PM   #13
Distopia
Mouseketeer

We were in MK on Sept 2nd around 1130ish and were approached by a CM and an invited in as we were heading toward the other end of Fantasyland in that open space by the construction walls. The people who had paper invitations were taken in a different door with no waiting. Those that had been randomly selected waited in a very hot queue for at least 30 minutes, but...it was worth every minute!

All three of our children were in the 'play' with Belle. They played the parts of Mrs. Potts, Chip and a salt shaker . The effects and decor were outstanding! I took at least a hundred pictures inside and out, but I'm not sure how to post them here. My only complaint was the fanless and (mostly) shadeless queue!
Old 09-06-2012, 08:53 PM   #14
tkitty
DIS Veteran

I am so hopful that we will get in on some of that "New" Fantasy magic! This sounds like it would be very special!
Grew up near DL-Disneyland grad nite jr hi 1973-High school 1976 *1999 Land & Sea pkg - Contemporary/Disney*2005 First Disneyland trip with Grandson*2006 WDW Aug. POFQ*2008 Disneyland trip (first for granddaugter)*WDW-OKW & ASMu Oct 2009*Best DL trip ever May 2010* 1st MHP-DL! Oct 2011* OKW/POFQ Grandkids trip Oct 2012 * 1st DisDiva DL trip 2014!

tkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 09:01 PM   #15
gator girl
DIS Veteran

I was told by a CM at Philharmagic today that they were not testing it this afternoon at all. I didn't see anyone stationed over by the Pinocchio bathrooms either. Believe me... I wanted to peek inside! I've got a couple more days to try, though.
gator girl is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: