Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Budget Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-14-2012, 12:35 PM   #1
luckygirl539
Mouseketeer

Busch gardens christmas town deal!

If anyone has a season pass to Busch gardens, you can get a christmas town ticket for half off ($13.50), PLUS get one free!! Bought 6 this morning and only paid for 3 at half price! 13.50 for 2! 40.50 for 6!!! It said limited supplies, so they might run out!
luckygirl539 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 01:45 PM   #2
NeverlandClub23
Jon Bon Jovi's secret lover
I miss the big talking pile of leaves and trash
It makes me laugh to sing it like a drunk old man would sing it

My Mom called me on my lunch break to tell me about this. Her and my Dad have passes and bought 12. My fiance and I both have platinum passes, but I think my parent's 12 passes are enough. I like going to Christmas Town, but not THAT much .
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-14-2012, 02:20 PM   #3
Princess Melody
Mouseketeer

Is this only for Williamsburg or Tampa too? Where is the info on the website?
Princess Melody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:09 PM   #4
luckygirl539
Mouseketeer

Williamsburg for me. Don't know of its for Tampa too. You have to login as a pass member then click buy tickets and deal shows up.
luckygirl539 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 04:10 PM   #5
Princess Melody
Mouseketeer

In case anyone is wondering I called & it is not good in Tampa. They only offer passholders $10 off/ticket instead of the half price deal they have in Williamsburg. Oh well, I am going to wait until next year and hope they have a better offer because the price just seems too high for what it is.
Princess Melody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 04:41 PM   #6
DisneyMissy318
DIS Veteran

I bought my tickets earlier today too... the only thing is that you have to give the name of the person who will use the ticket and they have to be a passholder. Just as an FYI. We are a family of 3 - I thought we could use a ticket for one of my DD's friends to come along... but no.

Although you can buy a discounted guest ticket for $20 - which will save $7 off of regular price.

I looked around the website and am excited about the different holiday events going on - park is open 3 to 10 most nights (3-9 others). The New Verbolten is going to be running, however not the other coasters. Also the Mach Tower is reprogrammed to take you up, then come down at a slower rate, while turning so you can see the lights around the park (at least that's how I read the description).

Since I can't make it to Disney (we went in October this year)... I guess BG will have to do!
Old 11-14-2012, 09:16 PM   #7
got2sammies
DIS Veteran

I tried all day!!! Logged on at 10:01 went to check out and nothing!!! The web site crashed!!! Couldn't get through on the phones! The are going to let us try again tomorrow from 10-2.. You must log in the pass members site but you can purchase up to 6 tix and then get 6 free
Old 11-15-2012, 06:02 AM   #8
cruella4me64
Mouseketeer

Was it your experience too that everyone has to be a passholder to use the discounted tickets?
cruella4me64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:05 AM   #9
NeverlandClub23
Jon Bon Jovi's secret lover
I miss the big talking pile of leaves and trash
It makes me laugh to sing it like a drunk old man would sing it

Everything I'm finding says that the tickets must be purchased by a pass member, but that they can be used by anyone that you name on the ticket .

http://www.richmondbargains.com/2012...ale-wednesday/

http://www.savvyshoppertoday.com/dps...,7337630.story
Old 11-15-2012, 09:06 AM   #10
DisneyMissy318
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by got2sammies View Post
I tried all day!!! Logged on at 10:01 went to check out and nothing!!! The web site crashed!!! Couldn't get through on the phones! The are going to let us try again tomorrow from 10-2.. You must log in the pass members site but you can purchase up to 6 tix and then get 6 free
Happened to me too! I had logged in the day before just to be sure I knew my passwords, had my pass #, etc. Site crashed, wouldn't connect, etc. I just kept the website up and let it "cook" - it would finally connect and display the information to put the tickets in your basket. There is a special box that you put the quantity of paid tickets you want - then the box under you put in the number of free tickets you want. When the final page loads, after payment, it has where you fill in the names of the people who will be using the tickets.
Old 11-15-2012, 09:19 AM   #11
DisneyMissy318
DIS Veteran

I just printed out the tickets and under "Legal Terms" it says:

This eTicket may not be copied, transferred or resold and is only valid for the person listed on the eTicket. Photocopies will not be accepted. Ticket void if altered. Not redeemable for cash. Tickets and passes are non-refundable.

Ticket expires Dec. 31, 2012.

As I mentioned you had to put fill in the "passholder's name" when initially purchasing the tickets.

I would love to be wrong about it though!
Old 11-15-2012, 09:28 AM   #12
kimmyann
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyMissy318 View Post
I just printed out the tickets and under "Legal Terms" it says:

This eTicket may not be copied, transferred or resold and is only valid for the person listed on the eTicket. Photocopies will not be accepted. Ticket void if altered. Not redeemable for cash. Tickets and passes are non-refundable.

Ticket expires Dec. 31, 2012.

As I mentioned you had to put fill in the "passholder's name" when initially purchasing the tickets.

I would love to be wrong about it though!
They have stated on their facebook page that you can just write in "guest" instead of a name & that would be fine. We finally got through yesterday & bought 6, one of those being for my DD's fiance who does not have a season pass. They are doing it again today from 10-2 because of the problems yesterday.

2007(June)- HoJo Maingate East. Our first & cheapest trip to Orlando. Platinum Pass holders for Busch parks. Seaworld and BGT.
2009(June)- Disney. Port Orleans French Quarter.
2010(June)- The Palms Hotel & Villas. Seaworld, Aquatica, BGT & Clearwater beach.
2011(June)-Quality Suites LBV. Seaworld, Aquatica, BGT & Wonderworks.
2013(May)- RPR & Comfort Suites Maingate East. Universal, Seaworld & who knows what else.

Last edited by kimmyann; 11-15-2012 at 09:42 AM.
kimmyann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:20 PM   #13
got2sammies
DIS Veteran

I was finally able to get my tickets today! No problem with the wesbite!
Yes it is for Williamsburg Va only.. I was able to put Guest as the names of the tickets I was not sure who were going to use them but I did put my names of the tickets I knew.
They must be purchased by a pass member..through the passmember site as you have to put in your barcode and zip to access the ticket discount... You have only until 2pm today.. They wont extent it again..

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: