Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando airport transportation questions and share tips.  


Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Transportation
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-06-2012, 09:47 AM   #1
CaseyMouse
Earning My Ears
 
CaseyMouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 33

Disney Buses

I know that Disney Buses take you from your hotel to the parks and back, but does anyone know if they take you from one park to another?
CaseyMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 10:01 AM   #2
Alesia
DIS Veteran
 
Alesia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Orange Barrel Capitol of the World
Posts: 9,123

Yes, they do.

Although park to park transportation involving MK will require a transfer at the TTC.
__________________

Alesia is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 09-06-2012, 10:06 AM   #3
stitchlovestink
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 4,167

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyMouse
I know that Disney Buses take you from your hotel to the parks and back, but does anyone know if they take you from one park to another?
Well if you are concerned about being able to get from one park to another, it is always possible. It just might not be via bus. For example, if you wanted to go from the Magic Kingdom to Epcot you would do that by taking the monorail and you would have to change monorails at the TTC.
Does that answer your question?


Posted from Disney Forums Reader for Android
stitchlovestink is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 11:25 AM   #4
goofy4tink
Likes little devils
I know I'm getting old...I get it, I really do
Prisoner of Toy Story Mania
 
goofy4tink's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Central Ma
Posts: 47,001
DISboards Moderator

Okay....if you're at...
MK...you take either the monorail or ferry over to the TTC. From there you monorail to Epcot, or take a bus to DHS or AK.
Epcot?? Monorail to TTC to get to MK, boat, bus, or walk to DHS, bus to AK.
AK?? Bus to Epcot, DHS, and to TTC for MK
DHS??? Bus to Epcot or walk or boat, bus to TTC for MK, bus to AK.

When at Epcot...if you're in the WS area, and you want to get to DHS??? Head out the back door (International Gateway) and boat (about 25 mins, not counting wait time), or walk (about 20 mins) to DHS. Buses run to AK and DHS from the front of Epcot.

Hope that helps a bit.
__________________
goofy4tink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 01:36 PM   #5
CaseyMouse
Earning My Ears
 
CaseyMouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by stitchlovestink View Post
Well if you are concerned about being able to get from one park to another, it is always possible. It just might not be via bus. For example, if you wanted to go from the Magic Kingdom to Epcot you would do that by taking the monorail and you would have to change monorails at the TTC.
Does that answer your question?


Posted from Disney Forums Reader for Android
Yes it does! And I do want to go from MK to Epcot, but it's been a while since I've been to Disney, and I don't remember a Transportation and Ticket Center...I'm assuming they'll announce it when the monorail stops?
CaseyMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 01:56 PM   #6
Alesia
DIS Veteran
 
Alesia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Orange Barrel Capitol of the World
Posts: 9,123

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyMouse View Post
Yes it does! And I do want to go from MK to Epcot, but it's been a while since I've been to Disney, and I don't remember a Transportation and Ticket Center...I'm assuming they'll announce it when the monorail stops?
Yes, if you take the resort monorail, but I would take the express monorail: it only goes between the MK and The TTC - no other stops.
__________________

Alesia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 02:12 PM   #7
mapleleafmom
Earning My Ears
 
mapleleafmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: virgina, canada born
Posts: 72

GOOFY4TINK:

thank you so much for this...it will be so much help in may!!!
mapleleafmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.