Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The DIS Unplugged Podcast
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-15-2012, 11:41 PM   #16
dyak
Earning My Ears

I thought the emails were jokes or spam. I'm skeptical about everything. I deleted several emails then here they came in the mail.....not sure what to do with them I can't see planning fast pass on top of the dinning. I still hav a few days I'll check them out tomorrow......maybe......
dyak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 08:00 PM   #17
Pleakleyfan
Hold it! Hold Everything! Earth is a protected wildlife preserve. Yeah, we've been using it to rebuild the mosquito population, which need I remind you is an endangered species.

We got our Fast Pass + cards in the mail. The process was very easy and I was able to change the times on 2 of them to accommodate our plans.

We have:
Sunday, September 23, 2012

Haunted Mansion®
Liberty Square

Dumbo the Flying Elephant
Fantasy land

Space Mountain®
Tomorrowland

Wishes™ Nighttime Spectacular
Rose Garden next to Tomorrowland walkway

The wishes one.... I wasn't sure what it was, but the other choices we did not want to do. Is not wishes the fireworks show? How can you fast pass that?

Me , DH , DD : 26, DD 22

Pleakleyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 12:04 AM   #18
MODisFan
Mouseketeer

We received our cards in the mail and "activated" them today. I like to plan but this actually stressed me out a little. What attractions do we pick? What order do I do the attractions? What meals do we have scheduled and will this conflict? I think picking the park for the day and having ADRs planned is enough scheduling for me.

My question: can you still get a traditional fast pass using your park ticket once you arrive?
College Program Summer '99; SSR May '05; VWL Jan '06; Vero Beach May '07; OKW May '07; BWV Sept '07; SSR Jan '08; BWV May '08; BWV Sept '08; SSR Jan '09; VWL May '09; BCV Sept '09; BWV Sept '10; AKV Oct '10; AKV Nov '10; POR Jan '11; BCV Sept '11; OKW Jan '12; OKW May '12;BWV Sept '12
MODisFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 12:06 AM   #19
disneyholic family
Wayne always catches me
i cannot wear anything between my toes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleakleyfan View Post
We got our Fast Pass + cards in the mail. The process was very easy and I was able to change the times on 2 of them to accommodate our plans.

We have:
Sunday, September 23, 2012

Haunted Mansion®
Liberty Square

Dumbo the Flying Elephant
Fantasy land

Space Mountain®
Tomorrowland

Wishes™ Nighttime Spectacular
Rose Garden next to Tomorrowland walkway

The wishes one.... I wasn't sure what it was, but the other choices we did not want to do. Is not wishes the fireworks show? How can you fast pass that?
i guess they must have a special viewing area there with limited access. I think i remember seeing private parties in that area - roped off from the public.
Old 09-29-2012, 09:32 AM   #20
Castaway Dave
"Earthlings have the worst sense of direction!"

I received my email saying my Fasspass times had been approved. I was able to make 2 of them. The lines for it were virtually non-existent. They had the Haunted Mansion line that bypassed the graveyard blocked off for only the FassPass+ people. That was not one of my choices so I had to go through the longer line. Overall it was a nice experience to be greeted by name on check in at the ride?
Castaway Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 09:02 PM   #21
DreamBelieveWish
Earning My Ears

FastPass+ but no MagicBands?

I have a trip planned to CSR Nov. 17-23 and was able to book all my FastPass+ reservations this evening but I am unable to get to the MagicBand page to customize. I called Disney and they sounded confused that I could make FP+ reservations without a MagicBand invitation. Has this happened to anyone else?

To be honest, I've been reading up on November MagicBand testing and it doesn't seem like there is much communication for testing beyond October, but I guess they're planning on full roll out in November.

Thanks for any further information!
DreamBelieveWish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 09:10 PM   #22
MomofKatie
Maybe if you leave some chocolate under your pillow the Tag Fairy will visit you!
In the second grade I looked like a mini senior citizen!
"Dairy World?" "Fairy World." "OH, DARN IT!!!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamBelieveWish View Post
I have a trip planned to CSR Nov. 17-23 and was able to book all my FastPass+ reservations this evening but I am unable to get to the MagicBand page to customize. I called Disney and they sounded confused that I could make FP+ reservations without a MagicBand invitation. Has this happened to anyone else?

To be honest, I've been reading up on November MagicBand testing and it doesn't seem like there is much communication for testing beyond October, but I guess they're planning on full roll out in November.

Thanks for any further information!
Have you done the online checkin? Lots of people are reporting that after they go through the online checkin process, then the "Customize your MBs" becomes available.

If you have already checked in online, try clicking on the "modify online checkin" tab (you don't have to actually change anything). Then leave the site, get back on, and the MB customization should come up.
MomofKatie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 10:22 PM   #23
DreamBelieveWish
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomofKatie View Post
Have you done the online checkin? Lots of people are reporting that after they go through the online checkin process, then the "Customize your MBs" becomes available.

If you have already checked in online, try clicking on the "modify online checkin" tab (you don't have to actually change anything). Then leave the site, get back on, and the MB customization should come up.
That worked! Thank you!
DreamBelieveWish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 10:34 PM   #24
MomofKatie
Maybe if you leave some chocolate under your pillow the Tag Fairy will visit you!
In the second grade I looked like a mini senior citizen!
"Dairy World?" "Fairy World." "OH, DARN IT!!!"

Quote:
That worked! Thank you!
MomofKatie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 03:47 PM   #25
jazzman55
Earning My Ears

Quote:
I have a trip planned to CSR Nov. 17-23 and was able to book all my FastPass+ reservations this evening but I am unable to get to the MagicBand page to customize. I called Disney and they sounded confused that I could make FP+ reservations without a MagicBand invitation. Has this happened to anyone else? To be honest, I've been reading up on November MagicBand testing and it doesn't seem like there is much communication for testing beyond October, but I guess they're planning on full roll out in November. Thanks for any further information!
We have a trip booked at POR for Nov 12-19. Yesterday we were able to make Fastpass+ reservations but MagicBands we're not available. This morning we were able to customize our MagicBands so apparently the options do not become available at the same time. Also we got no email to announce availability of either. We checked daily and suddenly they were there.
jazzman55 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fast pass, magic kingdom

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: