DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Resorts
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-03-2012, 10:08 AM   #1
TinkandGoofy'sMom
Mouseketeer

Just back from 6th trip

My husband, two daughters and I just returned home on Friday from our 6th trip. We took our first trip in August of 2008, and became hooked. We joined DVC in January 2010 while on our 3rd trip. This was our first time doing a split stay. We arrived at BWV on Sun. Aug 19 and stayed in a studio for 5 nights. I really liked the layout of the studio, plenty of space for the four of us. The resort is beautiful, and the cast members were all very friendly. We loved the proximity to Epcot and Hollywood Studios. My kids enjoyed both pools, the main pool is a little hard to find chairs at though. On the downside, it is certainly a long walk from some parts of the resort to where you can fill your mugs, but that certainly wouldn't stop me from staying here again. Next time I will bring my own coffee!!
On Fri Aug 24 we moved over to our home resort, AKV-Kidani where we stayed for 5 nights in a 1 br. "Aaaahhhh!" is all I can say! This resort is definitely home to us, love everything about it! Let me know if you have any questions, or would like more details.
My next trip is in 33 days. I am taking my sister for the Food and Wine Festival, and it will be her first trip. Staying at AKV in a studio

Aug 2008 POP
Dec 2009 POFQ
Jan 2011 POP
Oct 2011 AKV-Kidani
Jan 2012 OKW
Aug 2012 BWV & AKV
Oct 2012 sisters only at AKV-Kidani
Jan 2013 AKV-Jambo
Aug 2013 AKV & BLT
Up Next: Aulani Summer 2014
DVC owner @ AKV and SSR
TinkandGoofy'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 02:58 PM   #2
JJSWDW
Mouseketeer

Glad you had a great time. WDW is quite addictive. All the hotels are great, tons of things to do without have to make detailed plans each day, some great restaurants, etc. we love our DVC too, been members for about 9 years. Every room in every resort has a silver lining even if it's not the exact room you imagined. ( well maybe a couple don't but let's not go there). Our biggest problem is that we got addicted to one bedroom suites and now we are trying not to look into the light on 2br villas. :-)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: