Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > UK Trip Planning Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-12-2012, 04:36 AM   #46
disneyholic family
Wayne always catches me
i cannot wear anything between my toes

i'll be at WDW on the 15th and 16th only. (and at the halloween party on the 18th)
a quickie!
Old 09-12-2012, 05:36 AM   #47
Vixster
DIS Veteran

I'll be there 30th oct so right at the end got 7 weeks till we go now and really looking forward to it as are the kids. I also booked train tickets to gatwick at a bargain £9.60 for 1 adult 3 kids meeting husband there as he is working late that day so kids will enjoy it
Register to remove

Old 09-12-2012, 09:18 AM   #48
>Ash<
Sorcerer Of The Magic Kingdom

ill be ....

i will be in the world from the 15th until 31st... cannot wait!!

im hitting 5 MNSSHP nights and will be spending plenty of time at epcot for food and wine!! - really excited, this will be my honeymoon trip flying with virgin out of manchester on 15th... hope to see some of you their...

im setting up a FB page this evening and will post link here, ppl that are their, can let each other know about character times, current stand by times and just to say hi to other dis'ers whilst in the world...

>Ash< is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 11:06 AM   #49
Shazzie B
DIS Veteran

We fly out on the 11th & back on the 27th; don't think we'll be able to make a meet as there's 12 of us so quite 'scheduled' already; but I'll keep an eye out for lime green mickey heads

Any-one in Magic Kingdom on the 14th may spot us - it's the day we're wearing our 'Tour T Shirts', Mickey & 'Disney Dozen' on front & our touring plan on the back - stop us & say hello if you see us

May 2002 All Star Movies; May 2003 La Quinta 192; Dec 2004 Nikki Bird; April 2006 Holiday Inn & Dolphin Beach, St. Petes; Aug 2007 Animal Kingdom Lodge; Aug 2008 Coronado Springs; Aug 2009 Highlands Reserve & Animal Kingdom Lodge; Oct 2010 Best Western Lakeside; Oct 2012 Arcadia Gardens; Sept 2013 Old Key West;Sept 2014 Transatlantic on Magic
Shazzie B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 07:55 PM   #50
Tinkerpeas hubby
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmumof2
I'm not sure what dates we CAN do, we should be able to fit a time in, but I can say when I CAN'T do.

15-16th were at hard rock hotel/universal, I think DC is the 18th, will have to check! Lol

And the 11th and 25th are traveling days. And of course the 23rd day is our wedding day but were at MNSSHP in the evening

Could do a mini meet up at MNSSHP on the 23rd as lots if us are there then?
I'm replying from DH phone and don't know how to change it to my profile lol!!

I'm defiantly up for meeting on the 23rd at magic kingdom OR maybe anybody who is going to the party that night could meet somewhere nr like the Poly for drinks? Before the party?
I know you can go in from 4 and normally people don't have too many plans on party days. ( well apart from ones who get married hahaha) so maybe this would be the best meet day I'm free pretty much all afternoon although getting my outfit on and kids ready might take me an hour or so!

What times your wedding and pics etc as I'm assuming you will have a few hours rest before the party or will you head straight out?

Moi (31): dw (27): B (10) Ant (7): Avatar (7):
Tinkerpeas hubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 12:27 AM   #51
disneyholic family
Wayne always catches me
i cannot wear anything between my toes

Quote:
Originally Posted by >Ash<
i will be in the world from the 15th until 31st... cannot wait!!

im hitting 5 MNSSHP nights and will be spending plenty of time at epcot for food and wine!! - really excited, this will be my honeymoon trip flying with virgin out of manchester on 15th... hope to see some of you their...

im setting up a FB page this evening and will post link here, ppl that are their, can let each other know about character times, current stand by times and just to say hi to other dis'ers whilst in the world...
Great idea!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Old 09-13-2012, 05:12 AM   #52
madmumof2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerpeas hubby View Post
I'm replying from DH phone and don't know how to change it to my profile lol!!

I'm defiantly up for meeting on the 23rd at magic kingdom OR maybe anybody who is going to the party that night could meet somewhere nr like the Poly for drinks? Before the party?
I know you can go in from 4 and normally people don't have too many plans on party days. ( well apart from ones who get married hahaha) so maybe this would be the best meet day I'm free pretty much all afternoon although getting my outfit on and kids ready might take me an hour or so!

What times your wedding and pics etc as I'm assuming you will have a few hours rest before the party or will you head straight out?
The wedding is at 11am, well be at cocoa beach so it'll take a while aftere that for photos and driving back etc, planning on having something to eat at the villa then heading to mk for 4pm in our wedding outfits to get some photopass pics in them then changing into our Halloween costumes later, we're a pirate family

Oct 2012 - 2 weeks Southern Dunes+1 night at the Hard Rock Hotel!
Oct 2009 - 2 weeks Pop Century
Jan 2000 - 2 weeks Ramada Inn International Drive
Oct/Nov 1995 - 5 weeks Lindfields Villa, Kissimmee
madmumof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 07:26 AM   #53
>Ash<
Sorcerer Of The Magic Kingdom

Dis-Meet

I am also at the party that night, cant wait to see some of you their

>Ash< is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 01:04 PM   #54
K8T
DIS Veteran

Ok, so it looks like 23rd at MK for MNSSHP for quite a few of us. How about a Dis meet there?

What time is the parade? Maybe meet at a good viewing spot before or after? Maybe just meet at a ride? Any ideas? Although I am sure we won't suit everyone!
[SIZE="1"][I]1996 P&O Canberra - 1998 NCL Norweigan Dream - 1999 Celebrity Century - 2000 RCCL Grandeur of The Seas - 2001 P&O Oriana - 2002 P&O Arcadia - 2003 P&O Aurora - 2003 P&O Oceana (& Adonia) launch weekend - 2006 P&O Oceana - 2006 Celebrity Galaxy - 2007 P&O Oriana - 2008 Disney Wonder (Jan) - 2008 P&O Ventura (May) - 2009 P&O Aurora - 2009 P&O Oceana - June 2010 Disney Magic Med. - August 2010 Disney Magic Med. - July 2011 Disney Magic Med. - July 2012 DLP NBay - Oct 2012 WDW BC - July 2013 Disney Magic - July 2014 Venice to Rome booked
K8T is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: