Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-13-2013, 12:17 PM   #706
rentayenta

There's never enough vacation time
I'm always thinking about it
I can't imagine being in it alone
 
rentayenta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Utah
Posts: 24,478

Quote:
Originally Posted by podsnel View Post
Just have to say......

SINGLE DIGITS, BABY!!!!!!!!



Where are you going?
__________________
me DH DD17 DD15 DS13 Lily Guinness

You light 'em, they fight 'em. A DVC/Disneyland Resort PTR
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?...1#post51407145
You bet your aft we had a good time: a Disney Wonder trip report
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3260751





rentayenta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 03:51 PM   #707
dizneeat
DIS Veteran
 
dizneeat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Austria
Posts: 14,671



Yeah for single digits!!!!
__________________
Players: Karin Tom Find our trips here: Magicaldisneytrips
DCL: March 29 Magic/Western Aug 22 Fantasy/Western Aug 29 Fantasy/Eastern
WDW: March 28-29, April 5-6, August 15 - 22 and September 5 - 12
TR Summer 2014: We're out of it! A MAGICal Med adventure TR 2013: Get off the ship .....
Visit my other TRs/dining reviews here:

dizneeat is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 03-13-2013, 06:55 PM   #709
MotoWifey185
.:dirt bikes to doom buggies:.
 
MotoWifey185's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Chandler, AZ
Posts: 359

Finally got all caught up! Your dinner at Ama Ama looked sooo good! I may have to go get one of those cupcakes at Mama's also! Glad you got to see a seal! My DH and I saw a mommy and her baby seal at Turtle Bay Resort and we were pretty excited! We didn't see any turtles though... At the TURTLE bay resort. Haha! It must have been the season. I know the feeling of having to say good bye all too well! It is soo difficult. I hope you are able to go back really soon! And your trip with Timmy is coming up real soon too right?
__________________
MotoWifey185 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 12:38 AM   #710
ACDSNY

No freaking out allowed
Just flying by
 
ACDSNY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Elk Grove, CA
Posts: 10,365

Quote:
Originally Posted by podsnel View Post




Nice! Where was that?

That really is a wonderful convenience, that room- especially because most people are not leaving Hawaii early in the day- a night time flight is more common.
I'm surprised you missed it since it was in the Luana Lounge on the same wall with the door to the shower area. Down towards the TV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by podsnel View Post
Just have to say......

SINGLE DIGITS, BABY!!!!!!!!
Have fun!
__________________



D
isneyland - Too many to count! Last DL trip: May 2013 WDW - Nov 2011, Nov 2009, May 2007, Oct 2006, July 2006, Oct 2005, Oct 2003, Oct 2000
DCL - S. Caribbean Oct 2014 Magic, E. Caribbean Nov 2013 Fantasy, Mexican Riviera Mar 2012 Wonder, Bahamas B2B Nov 2011 Dream, Panama Canal Jan 2011 Wonder, Bahamas Nov 2009 Wonder
Princess - Panama Canal Jan 2014, Pacific Coast May 2006, Alaska Sep 2004, Mar 1999 Australia/New Zealand
Big Island - May 2013 Kauai - Jun 2014, Jan & Dec 2012, Feb 2010, Oct 2008 Maui - Jan & Nov 2012 Oahu Aulani - Jun 2014, Jan & Dec 2012
ACDSNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 01:10 AM   #711
anewmac
Ive got nothing planned whats an OCVP to do?
 
anewmac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Temecula, Ca
Posts: 2,689

WOOHOOO!! cant wait to hear alla bout it!
__________________
Drea
anewmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 05:29 AM   #712
Beth D
DIS Veteran
 
Beth D's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Northern Ohio
Posts: 693

Well it looks asif yo u had a packed last day! The seal pics are great!

I agree about the evil chair savers! I hate people that do that! Just get to the pool early!

Can't wait to see the last airport pics. Everything else has been great.

Are you doing a TR for your next trip?

Here's praying for warm weather, it was cold last week! We had a low of 31 one night in Orlando, and 50's on another day. (but we still got in the heated pool every day but the one )
__________________
Beth D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 12:50 PM   #713
podsnel
just skippin' around, amusing myself...
 
podsnel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Scotch Plains, NJ
Posts: 6,877

Thanks everyone for joining in my single digit dance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rentayenta View Post
Where are you going?
This is my trip with just Timmy- 2 nights at VWL, going to the Yankees vs Tigers spring training game a week from today (BIG surprise for Tim- can't WAIT to see his face!!!), Sunday we head to the Dream for a 4 night cruise. And you know, I do love a good cruise!!!! Very excited!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizneeat View Post


Yeah for single digits!!!!
That's so cute!! Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoWifey185 View Post
Finally got all caught up! Your dinner at Ama Ama looked sooo good! I may have to go get one of those cupcakes at Mama's also! Glad you got to see a seal! My DH and I saw a mommy and her baby seal at Turtle Bay Resort and we were pretty excited! We didn't see any turtles though... At the TURTLE bay resort. Haha! It must have been the season. I know the feeling of having to say good bye all too well! It is soo difficult. I hope you are able to go back really soon! And your trip with Timmy is coming up real soon too right?
That must have been incredible to see the mama & baby seal- but I wonder where all the turtles were? You are probably right, it's probably timing.

And yea- my Timmy trip is in 6 days! I am here taking a little break from packing right now.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ACDSNY View Post
I'm surprised you missed it since it was in the Luana Lounge on the same wall with the door to the shower area. Down towards the TV.



Have fun!
I probably saw it- it's just blocked from my memory as the sad place on the trip! But very useful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anewmac View Post
WOOHOOO!! cant wait to hear alla bout it!
Yep!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth D View Post
Well it looks asif yo u had a packed last day! The seal pics are great!

I agree about the evil chair savers! I hate people that do that! Just get to the pool early!

Can't wait to see the last airport pics. Everything else has been great.

Are you doing a TR for your next trip?

Here's praying for warm weather, it was cold last week! We had a low of 31 one night in Orlando, and 50's on another day. (but we still got in the heated pool every day but the one )
Pretty sure I will do a TR for this one- hard to resist cruise TRs, they are so much fun! The forecast is in the 80's when we go- and the weather looks clear from here for flying (big storm coming in on Monday/Tues- snow/rain/sleet/general crap ). Right now we have flurries, and Tyler is out at a baseball scrimmage. They must be freezing!!!!
podsnel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 09:27 PM   #714
eandesmom
I'm with Beast
 
eandesmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 13,648

Quote:
Originally Posted by podsnel View Post
Thanks everyone for joining in my single digit dance!



This is my trip with just Timmy- 2 nights at VWL, going to the Yankees vs Tigers spring training game a week from today (BIG surprise for Tim- can't WAIT to see his face!!!), Sunday we head to the Dream for a 4 night cruise. And you know, I do love a good cruise!!!! Very excited!!

Pretty sure I will do a TR for this one- hard to resist cruise TRs, they are so much fun! The forecast is in the 80's when we go- and the weather looks clear from here for flying (big storm coming in on Monday/Tues- snow/rain/sleet/general crap ). Right now we have flurries, and Tyler is out at a baseball scrimmage. They must be freezing!!!!
Timmy is a lucky lucky boy. How fun!!!!!!!!!!! I really would love to do a trip with each boy, separately. Hmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
__________________
eandesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 08:40 AM   #715
MAGICFOR2
DIS Veteran
 
MAGICFOR2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 9,939

Usually the last day blues are terrible but you got to enjoy a whole day of fun Too funny that the seal just laid there and let Timmy get so close and you to take the pics. You had such an amazing Hawaii experience!

YAY for Single Digits! Wishing you lots of Sunshine and PD!
MAGICFOR2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 11:55 AM   #716
englishrose47
DIS Veteran
 
englishrose47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Niagara Falls N.Y.
Posts: 27,929

Okay so when will the Tyler trip be???????
__________________
April/May 07 Pop Feb 08 Pop May09 POP Sept 09 POP Feb 10 Pop Oct 10 Pop Aug 11 Pop Oct 11Pop Oct 12 Pop Oct 13 &Dec 13
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....8#post49995478 Where's my Suitcase ???
A PTR: [
[/B][/URL]
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3051652Where will Rosie Roam in 2013
[
[http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post50321302 Rosie Roamings in 2014
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3212398 Belly Dancing and Bus Mojo The Grannie Trip

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3278536 Let's Meet in the Dump Shop
englishrose47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 01:49 PM   #717
CRdisMom
DIS Veteran
 
CRdisMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 2,043

excited for you!!!!
__________________
Laura

CRdisMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 03:10 PM   #718
cal2net
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 48

Love your TR. We are booked in July but only from 11th-15th. Those were the only dates available so we took what we could. We will be staying a couple of days at the Hale Koa prior to Aulani. Love that they offer the room for leaving guests. I was curious as to how we would spend the rest of the day before our flight leaves so it'll be nice to enjoy the resort for as long as we can.
This trip will be a surprise for our daughter, well at least we're trying to keep it a secret as long as we can.
cal2net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 09:56 AM   #719
podsnel
just skippin' around, amusing myself...
 
podsnel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Scotch Plains, NJ
Posts: 6,877

Quote:
Originally Posted by eandesmom View Post
Timmy is a lucky lucky boy. How fun!!!!!!!!!!! I really would love to do a trip with each boy, separately. Hmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
It was really nice to have him all to myself- even if he escaped to Vibe as fast as he could whenever we were together!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGICFOR2 View Post
Usually the last day blues are terrible but you got to enjoy a whole day of fun Too funny that the seal just laid there and let Timmy get so close and you to take the pics. You had such an amazing Hawaii experience!

YAY for Single Digits! Wishing you lots of Sunshine and PD!
Thanks Tammie- we did have an amazing Hawaii experience! The seal was awesome- really the icing on the Hawaiian cake!

Quote:
Originally Posted by englishrose47 View Post
Okay so when will the Tyler trip be???????
Well....probably never, unless I take him to a baseball tournament somewhere- pretty sure when he's in college he would rather go on Spring Break with his friends than Spring Break with his Mommy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRdisMom View Post
excited for you!!!!
It was great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cal2net View Post
Love your TR. We are booked in July but only from 11th-15th. Those were the only dates available so we took what we could. We will be staying a couple of days at the Hale Koa prior to Aulani. Love that they offer the room for leaving guests. I was curious as to how we would spend the rest of the day before our flight leaves so it'll be nice to enjoy the resort for as long as we can.
This trip will be a surprise for our daughter, well at least we're trying to keep it a secret as long as we can.
That is an AMAZING surprise!!!! Fantastic! I was very stressed booking at the 7 month window- I think we were ok because we were so late in the summer, after many schools have started in the US. You will love the resort- how old is your daughter?
podsnel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 10:00 AM   #720
MAGICFOR2
DIS Veteran
 
MAGICFOR2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 9,939

Welcome Home, Ellen! Looks like you and Tim had a great time!
MAGICFOR2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: