Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-27-2013, 12:16 AM   #1
swebb0310
Mouseketeer

I am procrastinating sleeping because I am so excited about my upcoming trip to my favorite place in the world!
For my 30th birthday, March 10, I decided that I wanted to make it a year of Disney Magic I came up with my idea of 30 magical moments, thinking of things I haven't done but wanted to, or some old favorites. I'm not a scrapbooker but I have a beautiful Disney album that I'm going to use to capture the Disney awesomeness!!
I am going to squeeze a few days in over spring break next week, so I'm super excited about that!!! I'll also be going this summer, and next February for the Princess Half marathon. There is talk of my sisters wanting ups all to go another time in the next yar, so it looks like there should be plenty of events to capture!

A couple things in doing to get ready before going. (Besides cleaning out my car and doing a trillion loads of laundry)
I am creating little thank you cards for cast members who are such a huge part of the magic!
I'm also getting some of the scrapbook paper that i want to use in my scrapbook so I can have the characters sign it when we pictures with them. That way I can put their name next to their picture!

I'm also getting ready for the flower and garden festival!!
Here are my first three magical moments (3 hasn't happened yet, but it is on my list for certain!!)
1. Awesome Disney Themed birthday celebrations by family and friends
2. Flower and Garden Festival (extra trip I hadn't planned on)
3. Dole whip float AND the Dole Whip With rum!!!
Old 04-01-2013, 04:33 AM   #2
swebb0310
Mouseketeer

Today is the day, I am on my way!! Up at 4am, and on the road by 5am. I am so excited!!!!
Drive should be about 8 1/2 hours from Charlotte to Orlando. I have an audio book, and some good music to jam to!
Ready to spread some pixie dust!!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-01-2013, 06:23 AM   #3
jojosam
Mouseketeer

Safe travels and have FUN!!!
Old 04-02-2013, 04:35 PM   #4
swebb0310
Mouseketeer

Day 1- Monday

I arrived in Downtown Disney at 1pm, and went straight to Guest Relations to get my annual pass. (And my birthday button!)
Then, I headed over to Animal Kingdom. I didn't think I was going to be able to meet up with my friends, but I got in early enough so I met them in Dino Land.
We were able to go to me favorite show, Festival of the Lion King! Last summer, my friends were party poopers and didn't want to go see it.
I also got some good pin trading done. I found a crush pin and another nemo pin that I'd been looking for!
Old 04-04-2013, 11:02 AM   #5
wiigirl
DIS Veteran

Hope your Magical Wish #3 comes true.

I love Dole Whips...especially with rum.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: