Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > The Creative Community > Scrapbooking
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-01-2012, 07:25 AM   #1
Reddy
Scrapbooker

anyone wanting to chat this week-end?? 9/1&2

my DH is working this week-end while I have it off
I"m going to work on
and AK parade maybe do Baloo & King Louie too

hmmm I think I'll get to start the next month challange later today unless someone else thinks they got more pages done this last month than me

what is everyone elses goals??
Old 09-01-2012, 08:44 AM   #2
disney-akj
DIS Veteran

After cleaning and store, I am finishing AK today I hope : )

I am also working on laundry. It is the chore that NEVER ends!!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-01-2012, 09:55 AM   #3
Reddy
Scrapbooker

oh yeah it is time to go change that out again ;(
I got the AK Title all cut out - now to find it on my blog so I know what goes where (see ya only thought I was being nice but it is there so I can find these things again)
Old 09-01-2012, 10:33 AM   #4
mommy2mrb
Mama to a Princess - But I'm a Scrap Princess
But you wouldn't need the clothes if you had the hot man

I'm working on laundry too!

might be around here and there over the weekend...have a new scrap project I want to work on....my wedding album! just need to figure out how I want to do it, have the supplies!
Old 09-01-2012, 10:34 AM   #5
LindaBabe

DIS Cast Member
Let them try to get me out - heheh

Went to the gym, now I can play again. Making more ornaments - every one I make, I think of a new colorscheme I want to try. And, of course, NONE of them have ended up looking like the sample, yet.

Laundry tomorrow, and maybe a cook out, later.

Gee - you've left that one wait a long time, Lisa! And won't that just walk you down memory lane? sending hugs!
Old 09-01-2012, 10:38 AM   #6
tpaetz
Mouseketeer

We are headed out to Iowa City so I can get some supplies at HL, and to do some general shopping.

DH picked out redbox movies, so he can watch movies while I work on AK and MK. I really want to get AK finished.
tpaetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 10:40 AM   #7
mommy2mrb
Mama to a Princess - But I'm a Scrap Princess
But you wouldn't need the clothes if you had the hot man

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaBabe View Post
Went to the gym, now I can play again. Making more ornaments - every one I make, I think of a new colorscheme I want to try. And, of course, NONE of them have ended up looking like the sample, yet.

Laundry tomorrow, and maybe a cook out, later.

Gee - you've left that one wait a long time, Lisa! And won't that just walk you down memory lane? sending hugs!

my photos are in an album from the photographer....yes it will be a walk, our 15th Wedding anniversary is Oct 4 and I've decided to celebrate it with Megan by taking her to where we got married for the weekend - the Salish Lodge at Snoqualmie Falls! and though what better time to actually scrap the photos and the candid's that were taken!
Old 09-01-2012, 10:51 AM   #8
Reddy
Scrapbooker

Lisa - what fun - I may need to do that myself one of these days - I need to scan the pics into the computer before I can so that will put it way down on the list to do

Linda - I bet your tree is going to look great with all of the different colors - are you doing different sizes too?? I like having the same thing but different sizes all over my tree

Tpaetz - I love HL - wish I had money to go with you, I need some more paper

I got the last load of colors in the dryer & got the first load of blue jeans going - still need to fold up last weeks so that will take some time but I"m going to finish these titles first
Old 09-01-2012, 11:05 AM   #9
joyah
living on the funny farm

I'm around as I bury and unbury the computer desk and chair. This cleaning project might kill me.

I need to find my way out of the room to flip laundry.

wish I was scrapping with you all but cleaning comes first then I'll finally have the room to spread out for sorting the pictures for projects.

will stop back by when I get another surface cleaned off. That can be my reward!!!

joyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 11:16 AM   #10
Reddy
Scrapbooker

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyah View Post
I'm around as I bury and unbury the computer desk and chair. This cleaning project might kill me.

I need to find my way out of the room to flip laundry.

wish I was scrapping with you all but cleaning comes first then I'll finally have the room to spread out for sorting the pictures for projects.

will stop back by when I get another surface cleaned off. That can be my reward!!!
for rewards

I need to do that too really - I'm using the computer desk to scrap since my scrap table is buried (compputer table is getting buired too)
Old 09-01-2012, 12:02 PM   #11
joyah
living on the funny farm

cleaned off laptops portable surface and flipped laundry.

Having some lunch while I check in. Cheese & crackers and an extra large orange have made some great lunches this week. Have actually lost weight eating them too.

Linda I must have missed the ornament thing? off to see if I can find it

joyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 12:06 PM   #12
JJ&JHsmom
DIS Veteran

Just returned from shopping, Julia really does not like her new hiking boots but since she has to wear them she will deal. Her comment was that they are not fashionable at all. Um no they are brown hiking boots, not made for fashion!

Working on Mickey heads for the wall art swap, one group down 5 more to go. Ideas are all set(except for 1) just need to assemble.

Lisa, enjoy your walk down memory lane with your wedding album.

Reddy, I don't know how you keep all those files organized! I have a hard time finding what I'm looking for just in my own and I don't have nearly as many as you.
Old 09-01-2012, 12:52 PM   #13
disney-akj
DIS Veteran

Good luck with the laundry everyone!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2mrb View Post
I'm working on laundry too!

might be around here and there over the weekend...have a new scrap project I want to work on....my wedding album! just need to figure out how I want to do it, have the supplies!
Good luck with the wedding album. I am sure it will be nice to have it done so you can look back and relive those memories . My wedding album was one of my first albums. I almost wish I hadn't done it because it is so dated

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaBabe View Post
!
Like those ornaments! Good job going to the gym!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpaetz View Post
We are headed out to Iowa City so I can get some supplies at HL, and to do some general shopping.

DH picked out redbox movies, so he can watch movies while I work on AK and MK. I really want to get AK finished.
I too will be watching movies and finishing up AK this evening. I saw Iowa City though. I have lots of family in southeast Iowa. Mainly in the rural areas, but close to Fairfield, Ottumwa, and Bloomfield. We make it up there about once or twice a year.

Good luck with the cleaning Christy ! Hope you make it!!

Good luck with the Mickey Heads Cassey!!
Old 09-01-2012, 01:17 PM   #14
Reddy
Scrapbooker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ&JHsmom View Post
Just returned from shopping, Julia really does not like her new hiking boots but since she has to wear them she will deal. Her comment was that they are not fashionable at all. Um no they are brown hiking boots, not made for fashion!

Reddy, I don't know how you keep all those files organized! I have a hard time finding what I'm looking for just in my own and I don't have nearly as many as you.
I love brown boots - would be great for Halloween, going as a Safari Guild - I do wear alot of brown & green if possible (work requires black - all black)

actually I'm little OCD on the files - I have a Disney folder subdivided into each park, water park, travel, hotel, characters & odd then each of those have subfolders -- what gets me is remembering what each file is suppose to look like after I get it all cut out
the other thing is did I put the AK Donald into the Character folder or the AK folder
Old 09-01-2012, 01:37 PM   #15
JJ&JHsmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddy View Post
I love brown boots - would be great for Halloween, going as a Safari Guild - I do wear alot of brown & green if possible (work requires black - all black)

actually I'm little OCD on the files - I have a Disney folder subdivided into each park, water park, travel, hotel, characters & odd then each of those have subfolders -- what gets me is remembering what each file is suppose to look like after I get it all cut out
the other thing is did I put the AK Donald into the Character folder or the AK folder
She likes boots, just not these. They are more to protect her feet from things such as hot sparks, dropped power tools and such so they are heavy and cluncky. She will just have to get used to them.

I would drive myself nuts trying to decide on what folders to put what in so everything is just a jumble. But I can't remember what they all are or what I named the file.

Got another set of Mickey heads done, waiting for tink cut out to dry after spraying with glimmer spray. Need to start glittering the heads for this group.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: