Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies > Doing the Happy Dance!
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2012, 07:30 PM   #3211
1stvisit0909
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valgoof View Post
Brilliant!! If I win millions, you two can each pick your favorite resort for us to stay at for a week.

AWESOME! I will have to visit as many as possible this trip to pick

Coronado Springs 2014 PTR
Simply Having a Wonderful Christmas Time TR POFQ 2012 OKW 09
Old 10-10-2012, 07:30 PM   #3212
DisneyDreamerMN
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I know, I know. And who has been reading the WL thread all night?? Ug. I know I will love CSR. I do. I just know I would also love WL. Heck, I am sure I would have loved POP if I had stuck with that one. I looked in my change jar. There is about $50 in there, not quite enough. LOL
The CSR rooms look beautiful! POP is also great. I told DH I would stay at POP again in a heartbeat, except I think their beds are so uncomfortable, but their food court is awesome!

No one needs to know we are going to Disney again...right? May/June 2011 TR

HS choir trip March 1999 off site , POR April 2009, POR Nov.2009, POR Oct. 2010, WL May 2011, POP Nov. 2011
POP May 2012, WL Dec 2012, POP Oct 2013, DCL Dream Feb 2014
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-10-2012, 07:36 PM   #3213
Valgoof
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyDreamerMN View Post
The CSR rooms look beautiful! POP is also great. I told DH I would stay at POP again in a heartbeat, except I think their beds are so uncomfortable, but their food court is awesome!
It's okay, you dont have to hide your WL love. I can be an adult.

3 trips as a kid/teen-Offsite Dec 2011-Offsite Dec 2012-Pop Century Feb 2014-OKW
Nov 2014-AKV Kidani

Old 10-10-2012, 07:43 PM   #3214
SAT887
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valgoof

Brilliant!! If I win millions, you two can each pick your favorite resort for us to stay at for a week.
Goal: one of us on Dec Roll Call win millions... Orchestrate the coolest Dismeet ever......
Old 10-10-2012, 07:55 PM   #3215
tofubeast
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I know, I know. And who has been reading the WL thread all night?? Ug. I know I will love CSR. I do. I just know I would also love WL. Heck, I am sure I would have loved POP if I had stuck with that one. I looked in my change jar. There is about $50 in there, not quite enough. LOL
If you hadn't bought those shirts/pjs, there would be $125 in that jar.

Still not enough.

Grew up with DL & also went back in 08(CCI); WDW: 90, 06(POFQ), 07(CSR), Apr09(CSR), Jun09(SSR), Oct09(POP), Sep11(POP), Dec12(BCV/AoA), May13(POP), Aug13, Oct13(BLT), May14(AKV Jambo), Oct14(VWL), Feb15(?). Other: Nov13(VBR), DCL Dream Oct14, Nov14(VBR)[SIZE="1"][B]
Future DVC owner at Disney's Hyperion Resort in 2053!
Past Trip Reports: WDW Oct 07 - DLR "back home"
Old 10-10-2012, 08:10 PM   #3216
M&MGirl1
Mouseketeer

FINALLY got a chance to try on the thermal shirts that came today. I'm 6'1" and Disney Store T-shirts tend to run short on me so I ordered both the men's and women's versions.

The ladies' shirts look like they'll be super clingy, but really aren't bad once you have them on. The men's shirts are a bit thicker and warmer than the ladies though, and are a ton longer. The result - Sissy (who is tall at 5'10") and I are now fighting over who gets the men's shirts and who gets "stuck" with the ladies'!

If anyone's looking for warm shirts for their trip, for $12 these seem to be a great deal! (And I totally blame this roll call for talking me into ordering more Disney shirts when I already have a dresser drawer full!!!)
Old 10-10-2012, 08:20 PM   #3217
mom2travel
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by M&MGirl1
FINALLY got a chance to try on the thermal shirts that came today. I'm 6'1" and Disney Store T-shirts tend to run short on me so I ordered both the men's and women's versions.

The ladies' shirts look like they'll be super clingy, but really aren't bad once you have them on. The men's shirts are a bit thicker and warmer than the ladies though, and are a ton longer. The result - Sissy (who is tall at 5'10") and I are now fighting over who gets the men's shirts and who gets "stuck" with the ladies'!

If anyone's looking for warm shirts for their trip, for $12 these seem to be a great deal! (And I totally blame this roll call for talking me into ordering more Disney shirts when I already have a dresser drawer full!!!)
Mine came today too!! :-)
Which did you get?
I bought a white Mickey one and a red Mickey & Minnie for me, and a purple Eeyore for DD. she is tiny but usually the XS is not too too big on her - I swear this one isn't much smaller than the M! Hoping it shrinks in the wash. Otherwise she can just make that a top layer at night over her sweatshirt

CR Poly GF ASSp DLR
WL BWI AKL YC POFQ
Old 10-10-2012, 09:03 PM   #3218
cara76
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stvisit0909

AWESOME! I will have to visit as many as possible this trip to pick

If I in millions I will be the proud owner of a house in Golden Oaks. That's the dream.

Homeschooling mom of 2 (10 & 4) | Blogger | Photographer

Links removed by Admin

76-82 - Too many times to count !
1997 - Christmas Trip for 25th Ann. - Dixie Landing Resort (now POR)
2004 - DS First Trip to WDW - Stayed Offsite
2005 - 2006 - PAP living in the Orlando Area - too many times to count
Febuary 17 - March 3, 2007 - POP

Next Trip - first trip - December 10-16 - Ft. Wilderness Cabins
Old 10-10-2012, 09:10 PM   #3219
M&MGirl1
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2travel

Mine came today too!! :-)
Which did you get?
I bought a white Mickey one and a red Mickey & Minnie for me, and a purple Eeyore for DD. she is tiny but usually the XS is not too too big on her - I swear this one isn't much smaller than the M! Hoping it shrinks in the wash. Otherwise she can just make that a top layer at night over her sweatshirt
We got the Eeyore shirt and the red Mickey shirt too! Also got the pink Minnie shirt. One of the men's shirts is red with Mickey, another is army green with Grumpy on it and the third is blue with Donald. I figure these plus the fleece Disney jacket I already have should do it, unless it gets super cold, in which case I will buy a sweatshirt down there.

I'm getting the pink Minnie shirt since sissy hates pink, and she's getting Eeyore, so now we're fighting over the Grumpy and Donald shirts since we both have loads of t-shirts with Mickey, Minnie and the crew from the 100 Acre Woods already!
Old 10-10-2012, 09:13 PM   #3220
mom2travel
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by M&MGirl1

We got the Eeyore shirt and the red Mickey shirt too! Also got the pink Minnie shirt. One of the men's shirts is red with Mickey, another is army green with Grumpy on it and the third is blue with Donald. I figure these plus the fleece Disney jacket I already have should do it, unless it gets super cold, in which case I will buy a sweatshirt down there.

I'm getting the pink Minnie shirt since sissy hates pink, and she's getting Eeyore, so now we're fighting over the Grumpy and Donald shirts since we both have loads of t-shirts with Mickey, Minnie and the crew from the 100 Acre Woods already!
I almost bought the pink one but decided to go for the red instead. I don't think you can go wrong with either grumpy or donald!

CR Poly GF ASSp DLR
WL BWI AKL YC POFQ
Old 10-10-2012, 09:45 PM   #3221
M&MGirl1
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2travel

I almost bought the pink one but decided to go for the red instead. I don't think you can go wrong with either grumpy or donald!
The red is GREAT for a Christmas time trip! I'm sure we'll both wear the red shirts on our MVMCP night.
Old 10-10-2012, 10:54 PM   #3222
rachdd
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyDreamerMN
It's done! We are now staying at WL from Dec. 1-8! We decided to for-go the rental car so it's Disney transportaion all the way.

Because we are a chatty bunch and I can't find the page where it was disscussed, can someone tell me what site I can order groceries from if we wanted to buy a few things?
These are our dates exactly and we are also at WL!
Old 10-10-2012, 11:06 PM   #3223
ksromack
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by M&MGirl1 View Post

UGH! I had two of those then took them back to the Disney Store.....in order to get them big enough for my ahem....top half.....the arms were so long, like to my knees! Now I want those shirts back, monkey arms and all
Old 10-10-2012, 11:09 PM   #3224
ksromack
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cara76 View Post
If I in millions I will be the proud owner of a house in Golden Oaks. That's the dream.
Hubby and I looked through that website last weekend......and we just couldn't agree on which one we'd buy.......so I guess we won't be able to make the purchase
Old 10-11-2012, 05:45 AM   #3225
mom2travel
DIS Veteran

Good morning roll-callers! Today marks 8 weeks left before our trip :-)

CR Poly GF ASSp DLR
WL BWI AKL YC POFQ
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: