Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies > Doing the Happy Dance!
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2012, 11:06 AM   #2656
Valgoof
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2travel View Post
DMom loves her Disney socks. More socks is also on her shopping list
Did you get them in Disney? I just checked the Disney Store--only have Jack Skellington and Target--nothing.

They have changed the Disney Store website!!! I am sure it's fine, but it was like an old familiar friend before.

3 trips as a kid/teen-Offsite Dec 2011-Offsite Dec 2012-Pop Century Feb 2014-OKW Nov 2014-SSR

Old 10-05-2012, 12:42 PM   #2657
mom2travel
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valgoof

Did you get them in Disney? I just checked the Disney Store--only have Jack Skellington and Target--nothing.

They have changed the Disney Store website!!! I am sure it's fine, but it was like an old familiar friend before.
Yes, I bought them for her one year while at WDW. I think I saw them at several stores that sell clothing. If I'm recalling correctly, it was a 2-pack and one of them has a Mickey on it (don't remember the 2nd)

CR Poly GF ASSp DLR
WL BWI AKL YC POFQ
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-05-2012, 12:48 PM   #2658
WedgieSock
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valgoof View Post

How about this place? I think they also have a store in DTD

Little Mis-Matched Disney Socks
Old 10-05-2012, 12:53 PM   #2659
Valgoof
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WedgieSock View Post
How about this place? I think they also have a store in DTD

Little Mis-Matched Disney Socks
I saw that. Not sure I can do 2 socks that don't match. I would have to buy 2 packs and then match them up.

I did see some cute ones on ebay. Searched under "ladies disney socks". I may be ordering some this weekend.

3 trips as a kid/teen-Offsite Dec 2011-Offsite Dec 2012-Pop Century Feb 2014-OKW Nov 2014-SSR

Old 10-05-2012, 12:55 PM   #2660
Valgoof
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2travel View Post
Yes, I bought them for her one year while at WDW. I think I saw them at several stores that sell clothing. If I'm recalling correctly, it was a 2-pack and one of them has a Mickey on it (don't remember the 2nd)
Something to add to the list.

Old 10-05-2012, 12:59 PM   #2661
WedgieSock
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I saw that. Not sure I can do 2 socks that don't match. I would have to buy 2 packs and then match them up.

I did see some cute ones on ebay. Searched under "ladies disney socks". I may be ordering some this weekend.
I actually did think that when I posted the link!
Old 10-05-2012, 01:23 PM   #2662
ksromack
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwgm2012
For our souveniers? The ONE thing I WILL buy, that I completely regret not buying in June, is an ESPN travel mug at Team Mickey store at DTD. It's pink and reads: "Yes, I'm a girl, Yes, I know the game, Yes, I watch Sports Center"... this will be the one and only thing I buy for myself.:
I need this, too! As of right now I am in first place in our all-boy (exc for me)
fantasy football league
Old 10-05-2012, 01:37 PM   #2663
jwgm2012
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksromack View Post
I need this, too! As of right now I am in first place in our all-boy (exc for me)
fantasy football league
Oh that's awesome! I'm dead last in BOTH I'm in. But I'm also doing Pick'ems and with that one I'm third out of 8. I'm looking forward to NFL Sunday at ESPN Zone during our trip. I think we'll need to have a break from the parks - I expect being the first weekend in December and parade weekend the crowds will "force" us to have to watch football...
Old 10-05-2012, 01:41 PM   #2664
ksromack
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixStrength

Oh, I forgot about the Mousekeeping envelopes, I need to do mine too still. Thanks for the reminder!!!

And those FLE pics are nice. If its not too crazy I'm going to hope to get a CS meal at BOG, but who knows.
Great pics! Hey, do you guys think it is necessary to do the CS at BOG if we are already doing the dinner? The only time I could fit it in is on a day I meant to save for returning to favorite rides. I'm afraid we may need to return to DHS that day and I already have a late lunch ADR for Capt Grille
Old 10-05-2012, 01:43 PM   #2665
Valgoof
DIS Veteran

Quote:
fantasy football league
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwgm2012 View Post
Oh that's awesome! I'm dead last in BOTH I'm in. But I'm also doing Pick'ems and with that one I'm third out of 8. I'm looking forward to NFL Sunday at ESPN Zone during our trip. I think we'll need to have a break from the parks - I expect being the first weekend in December and parade weekend the crowds will "force" us to have to watch football...
You go Kathy!!!!

I am not in a league this year, but I usually do terrible. I know sports, but I often pick my fantasy team with my heart, not my head.

Yes, I think you will need to watch football. Eating at ESPN ZONE is in the plan, but it's on a Wednesday so no NFL.

Old 10-05-2012, 01:45 PM   #2666
Valgoof
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Great pics! Hey, do you guys think it is necessary to do the CS at BOG if we are already doing the dinner? The only time I could fit it in is on a day I meant to save for returning to favorite rides. I'm afraid we may need to return to DHS that day and I already have a late lunch ADR for Capt Grille
I say keep the ADR then decide after you have dinner there. I would think lunch would be a let down after dinner, but really who knows until we see it. Unless you just really like the lunch menu. And you can always eat lunch there on your next trip.

Old 10-05-2012, 01:53 PM   #2667
jwgm2012
Mouseketeer

Quote:
You go Kathy!!!!

I am not in a league this year, but I usually do terrible. I know sports, but I often pick my fantasy team with my heart, not my head.

Yes, I think you will need to watch football. Eating at ESPN ZONE is in the plan, but it's on a Wednesday so no NFL.
*Sigh* I feel you... Saints are the team I love to follow and it's killing me this year that they're starting out so horrible. To make matters worse, when manfriend and I were doing our draft for FF, he STOLE Brees from me! Right by my side too! I could've killed him! He was 7th in line to pick and I was 8th and he just took him! Just like that! and he doesn't even LIKE the Saints!
Old 10-05-2012, 01:59 PM   #2668
Valgoof
DIS Veteran

Quote:
*Sigh* I feel you... Saints are the team I love to follow and it's killing me this year that they're starting out so horrible. To make matters worse, when manfriend and I were doing our draft for FF, he STOLE Brees from me! Right by my side too! I could've killed him! He was 7th in line to pick and I was 8th and he just took him! Just like that! and he doesn't even LIKE the Saints!
Oh that is so wrong!!!! DH would have been in BIG trouble!! My fave is Peyton Manning. I loved Brett Favre too (before all the retirement drama).

Old 10-05-2012, 02:13 PM   #2669
Maddie's Nana
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I know what you mean - I've been a Buffalo Bills fan for years and years - and it's killing me how they are not doing well again this year. Very tired of saying "Wait til next year"
Old 10-05-2012, 03:41 PM   #2670
SAT887
DIS Veteran

So driving around in the mountains today enjoying fall foliage! We are enjoying the more tourist trap type areas today and I say to DH - "At least in WDW we are all tourists" as we are stuck behind someone going 15 under the speed limit....

So I have to say the biscuit comment WedgieSock actually made me laugh out loud... DH thinks I'm nuts- and doesn't know the true extent to my Dis obsession. I think I will keep it that way!!

And the homes at WDW are beautiful and so close. I thought about moving super close to WDW but we did that and I can say that where we live know has lost it's magic and isn't as special. So I think within 8 - 10 hours is a good number for me...

And speaking about muffins and biscuits I need to kick my diet into full gear bc all the extra sits around my waist (damn you kids and well the first 30 years of my life being overweight) I'm in the middle of my weight range but just want to tone more....

So I pre ordered Brave! Used my $20 off coupon and started Xmas shopping :D I got the Belle and Rapunzel toddler dolls for my girls, a Ariel deluxe dress up doll set (the little 3" plastic doll) and some Snow White dress up accessories for Halloween! Zoey will be Snow White and Olive will be Nemo!
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: