Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies > Doing the Happy Dance!
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2012, 06:26 AM   #2101
molitva
Mouseketeer

Good morning!

I had some thread catching up to do this morning. My google nexus 7 tablet had to be sent back for a screen repair. I didn't realize how often I was using it in the evenings to check DIS trying to keep up with the thread. I'm too lazy to use the laptop anymore
Old 10-02-2012, 06:35 AM   #2102
molitva
Mouseketeer

Does anyone know how much holiday merchandise will be available at the Disney store online? More specifically, t-shirts. Last year there were red and green Mickey mouse shirts with Mickey wearing a Santa cap. I'd love to be able to get a set before the trip to wear on our first day.

I see they are adding a few more items to their holiday collection in the online store. But not really any clothing-yet. Wonder when it'll come. I mean, I have nothing else to plan so I might as well start spending my Disney budget
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-02-2012, 06:48 AM   #2103
ksromack
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybrkitn
Our trip is being paid off next week After that, we need to get two new medium size suitcases. I AM NOT lugging our large suitcase around this time! We did that last time where DH and I shared the suitcase. The thing was way too heavy (yet under 50lbs) and too much of a hassle to lug around. So we're going with two medium sizes - one for each of us.

I wish I could start packing, but the clothes that are going in are the ones we are using day to day. So that will have to wait. But I can make a check list and get other things ready, like print out our Mousekeeping envelopes from The Mouse For Less.
It's supposed to be a high of 58 this weekend here in the Lou.......of course, the next day it could be 75! We bought a great 3pc set of luggage from eBags dot com last May. We had the very old tweed suitcases that would not roll so we got a 3pc set that can roll down the hallway . I have the large one but also have Christmas decor in there...dh has the med sized, and the carry-on will house one set of clothes each plus delicates that I don't want to check. Hey, do computer cases count as a carry-on or "personal" item? Dh will have to carry my Vera Bradley computer case as his personal item if so. Lol! I have my mouse keeping envelopes all ready to go!
Old 10-02-2012, 06:54 AM   #2104
ksromack
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitva
Does anyone know how much holiday merchandise will be available at the Disney store online? More specifically, t-shirts. Last year there were red and green Mickey mouse shirts with Mickey wearing a Santa cap. I'd love to be able to get a set before the trip to wear on our first day.

I see they are adding a few more items to their holiday collection in the online store. But not really any clothing-yet. Wonder when it'll come. I mean, I have nothing else to plan so I might as well start spending my Disney budget
That's a great idea! I hate wearing a piece of clothing without washing it first... That would enable us to so so and get them Downey-fresh
Old 10-02-2012, 07:18 AM   #2105
SAT887
DIS Veteran

Yaaay!
Old 10-02-2012, 07:18 AM   #2106
Valgoof
DIS Veteran

Good morning!!!! I really thought today would be the day the dessert party would open for December. But, no.

3 trips as a kid/teen-Offsite Dec 2011-Offsite Dec 2012-Pop Century Feb 2014-OKW Nov 2014-SSR

Old 10-02-2012, 07:21 AM   #2107
Valgoof
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitva View Post

I agree!! I bought a couple shirts a week or 2 ago, but I could really use a Christmasy shirt to wear to the party.

3 trips as a kid/teen-Offsite Dec 2011-Offsite Dec 2012-Pop Century Feb 2014-OKW Nov 2014-SSR

Old 10-02-2012, 07:22 AM   #2108
WedgieSock
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valgoof View Post
Good morning!!!! I really thought today would be the day the dessert party would open for December. But, no.
Have you tried phoning? Its worth a shot.
Old 10-02-2012, 07:23 AM   #2109
WedgieSock
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I agree!! I bought a couple shirts a week or 2 ago, but I could really use a Christmasy shirt to wear to the party.
Now I need a Christmas shirt! Stop all your shopping talk guys, I find it hard enough as it is not to spend money
Old 10-02-2012, 07:27 AM   #2110
Valgoof
DIS Veteran

I just went to the Disney Store Online. I love the world showcase shirts!!!!!! We are eating in Italy, Canada and possible Mexico. I need those shirts, right? You can get all 11 for only $225.

Old 10-02-2012, 07:28 AM   #2111
Valgoof
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WedgieSock View Post
Have you tried phoning? Its worth a shot.
Phoning is a little more difficult to do at work. Will try in a little bit.

Old 10-02-2012, 07:30 AM   #2112
WedgieSock
DIS Veteran

I actually have a REAL question!

We have a full itinerary - we are all about the parks. All our ADRs for this trip (we're only there for 6 nights booooo) are in the parks.

We don't really have the time in our schedule to resort hop for Christmas decorations so I decided to just pick one, the one we wanted to see most - Grand Floridian.

So here's my question. On our MVMCP day we will be in MK all day so I figured we could go to GF in the morning before the park. Should I park up at MK and go via the monorail or should I just drive directly to GF?
Old 10-02-2012, 07:31 AM   #2113
WedgieSock
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I just went to the Disney Store Online. I love the world showcase shirts!!!!!! We are eating in Italy, Canada and possible Mexico. I need those shirts, right? You can get all 11 for only $225.
I didn't even know they existed! STOP!

Old 10-02-2012, 07:31 AM   #2114
srauchbauer
DIS Veteran

Regard Christmas shirts: found Kate a really cute one at Justice for 5.00, Old Navy always has really cute ones so after Halloween I will go get one for Keith. For Jeff and myself hopefully i can find some on sale (otherwise not happening).
Disney Cruise 2012 (Wonder, Fantasy), 2013 (Wonder)
Old 10-02-2012, 07:32 AM   #2115
Valgoof
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WedgieSock View Post
I didn't even know they existed! STOP!

The UK one is cute. I think I like that one and Canada the best. Someone take away my credit card!!!

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: