Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The DIS Unplugged Podcast > Power of 10 - DIS Events to Benefit GKTW
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-17-2012, 11:26 AM   #1
carps09
Norway's spirit always has been, and always will be, adventure

GKTW Fundraiser - How can I help?

Hi DISers, I volunteer with the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and have run Disney races to raise money for them as well as served as a fundraising mentor for my county. I am also a Stylist with Stella & Dot and have several trunk shows coming up that I am doing for my teammates to help them reach their fundraising goals for LLS. I was checking out the DIS today and learning about the GKTW fundraisers and thought I could do the same thing for you!

I work in fundraising and love being able to help people get involved with philanthropy. I can put together a Stella & Dot trunk show for you either in person (I'm in the Orlando/Tampa area) or online including all of the marketing materials you'd need. Then, I'll donate 15% of sales to your GKTW goals. In addition to the 15% donation, I'll also work with you to select a few pieces of jewelry you can raffle off or use as donor incentives (this has worked well for me and my teammates with LLS in the past).

Please message me for details - I've been trying to get my LLS team together to volunteer at GKTW, but our schedules aren't coming together right now; hopefully this is another way I can help.

By the way, if you've never heard of Stella & Dot, here is some more info: http://www.stelladot.com/press/celebrity-style
carps09 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: