Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2012, 09:18 AM   #616
bellanotte10

I'm gonna go snag some!
I felt like the worlds most awkward ninja

Good morning!
Old 09-03-2012, 09:38 AM   #617
TifffanyD
DIS Veteran

Ahhh I had a lil nap til my dog barked and woke me
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-03-2012, 10:31 AM   #618
dgbg100106

It is pretty unique... Just like me
Mommy, please make the mean witch stop talking to me

Morning....

73 Cont, 74 Poly, 91 Swan, 02 CBR, 05 BWV, 09 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 10 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 11 BWV, 11 BCV (F&WF)

2013 Cruising adventures
3rd times a Charm, F&WF2011 Celebrating Graduations at the world2010 F&WF, AKV with Sunrise Safari and 7 nights on Cruise
Old 09-03-2012, 12:23 PM   #619
cm8
Half of the time we're rushing around to get things done last minute or we realize we're running behind so we need to catch up

Good Morning all my Sisters and Mister from another Mother I'm doing some and packing the children clothes we leave in 5 days

I have some reading to catch up on too many pages, so little time

"I have placed the Lord ever before me. Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken." Psalm 16:8

Old 09-03-2012, 12:26 PM   #620
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo

Packing is more important
Old 09-03-2012, 12:35 PM   #621
dgbg100106

Quote:
Originally Posted by usnuzuloose View Post
Packing is more important
I agree....

73 Cont, 74 Poly, 91 Swan, 02 CBR, 05 BWV, 09 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 10 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 11 BWV, 11 BCV (F&WF)

2013 Cruising adventures
3rd times a Charm, F&WF2011 Celebrating Graduations at the world2010 F&WF, AKV with Sunrise Safari and 7 nights on Cruise
Old 09-03-2012, 12:41 PM   #622
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo

I wish I had a place to pack for.
Old 09-03-2012, 12:45 PM   #623
Pakey

I'm not a rookie
I got 2 dogs. I joined the Dis.

I never pack ahead. We pack the morning we leave. It's made for some interesting stories with the things we have forgotten....

It's 8 days until we leave on our next misadventure. After our last vacation, my husband is scared of the flights!
Old 09-03-2012, 02:38 PM   #624
cm8
Half of the time we're rushing around to get things done last minute or we realize we're running behind so we need to catch up

Quote:
Originally Posted by usnuzuloose View Post
I wish I had a place to pack for.

I wish we could fly you to the World with us. This is the first time we are taking an Infant and going in September

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakey View Post
I never pack ahead. We pack the morning we leave. It's made for some interesting stories with the things we have forgotten....

It's 8 days until we leave on our next misadventure. After our last vacation, my husband is scared of the flights!
I did that to them last year...... I only packed for me and the babies this year too They are once again on their own. Last year was the first time I didn't pack for any of them and they were all like

I've never seen so much hustling to get ready in my life I guess they didn't take me serious either because a day and few hours till we left for the airport they came home and the suitcases were still empty I wish I caught the looks on their faces on video, it would have been worth a few dollars

"I have placed the Lord ever before me. Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken." Psalm 16:8

Old 09-03-2012, 03:26 PM   #625
YoYoAurora

Pity my DH! It's a long list
And now back to my usual ignore all schedule
I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by cm8 View Post
Good Morning all my Sisters and Mister from another Mother I'm doing some and packing the children clothes we leave in 5 days

I have some reading to catch up on too many pages, so little time
Have fun!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakey View Post

Oh I usually pack ahead. It's the only way I make sure I've packed everything on my packing list.

I'll usually leave some key item, such as underthings, and have to go shopping. "For everything else, there's Visa" is the YoYo motto, and is quickly becoming my personal motto as well!

Here's hoping you have very uneventful flights and lots of fun on your trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cm8 View Post

I wish we could fly you to the World with us. This is the first time we are taking an Infant and going in September

I did that to them last year...... I only packed for me and the babies this year too They are once again on their own. Last year was the first time I didn't pack for any of them and they were all like

I've never seen so much hustling to get ready in my life I guess they didn't take me serious either because a day and few hours till we left for the airport they came home and the suitcases were still empty I wish I caught the looks on their faces on video, it would have been worth a few dollars
Seriously, have lots of fun, y'all!
Old 09-03-2012, 03:34 PM   #626
dgbg100106

depending on the time of the flight we do the same thing, Mostly we pack the night before or the morning of.

We each pack out own things, but DH usually puts everything in the suitcase, and then I unpack. Just a way to share the duties...

\Hope you have an uneventful flight!

2013 Cruising adventures
Old 09-03-2012, 03:37 PM   #627
TifffanyD
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgbg100106
depending on the time of the flight we do the same thing, Mostly we pack the night before or the morning of.

We each pack out own things, but DH usually puts everything in the suitcase, and then I unpack. Just a way to share the duties...

\Hope you have an uneventful flight!
Ughhh i hate packing! I usually try to pack communal stuff before we start then we kinda pack together. If I haven't done joint stuff yet then he will be done before me and i am mad... Lol. Ad it is I pack my stuff, joint stuff , and help GBBB with his because he can't roll his shirts properly :rollseyes:
Old 09-03-2012, 03:59 PM   #628
dgbg100106

Quote:
Originally Posted by TifffanyD View Post
Ughhh i hate packing! I usually try to pack communal stuff before we start then we kinda pack together. If I haven't done joint stuff yet then he will be done before me and i am mad... Lol. Ad it is I pack my stuff, joint stuff , and help GBBB with his because he can't roll his shirts properly :rollseyes:
Wow, that sounds like lot of fun at your house...

both of us travel for work several times a year and then with vacations, we have got pretty good and packing and we just know what we need and do it... But then again it is just us..

2013 Cruising adventures
Old 09-03-2012, 04:36 PM   #629
Pakey

I'm not a rookie
I got 2 dogs. I joined the Dis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgbg100106

Wow, that sounds like lot of fun at your house...

both of us travel for work several times a year and then with vacations, we have got pretty good and packing and we just know what we need and do it... But then again it is just us..
Same for us. I can do a 2 week vacation with just a 19" carry-on. My husband and I share that 19" carry-on if it's only a week. We go enough that we keep our quart baggies packed.

We did have a trial on our last vacation. I had a 25 lb luggage allowance and my camera bag took 11 of that 25. I had to make some hard choices.
Old 09-03-2012, 04:37 PM   #630
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo

Did you have an uneventful flight? Maybe I don't want to know. I always keep stuff together for the bathroom, Toothbrushes, hair brushes, shampoos, conditioner. Things like that. I also use a shoe organizer when I get to places and put all the little stuff in so I know where stuff is at,

Photobucket is uploading and we are getting ready to eat!

We are having pork chops, asparagus, garlic bread and corn. Brownies for dessert....

I promise udders!
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: