Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Countdowns and Live Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-26-2013, 11:13 AM   #1201
lindap1
DIS Veteran

Plus we're doing AK on the 16 th with a 9:30 breakfast, so we can stay later at the party
Old 05-26-2013, 12:22 PM   #1202
Promomx2
DIS Veteran

How bad are the crowds predicted to me on nov 17th? That's the only day we can go to MVMCP.
Promomx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-26-2013, 12:28 PM   #1203
lindap1
DIS Veteran

It says 2.8 out of 10 and it is saying Neutral park for that day,
Old 05-26-2013, 01:33 PM   #1204
IslandAdventure4
Salt Life Livin

Finalized our plans today, 11/5 - 11/11. Pirate room.... Let the kids watch a video on CBR and AoA and they went with CBR, were not gonna argue with that. LOL....Cant wait

1/12 Saratoga Springs - 11/09 POR - 1/08 All Star Sports - 01/07 Saratoga Springs - 01/01 All Star Movies - 2/99 Caribbean Beach
IslandAdventure4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 04:19 PM   #1205
Irishlisa
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promomx2 View Post
How bad are the crowds predicted to me on nov 17th? That's the only day we can go to MVMCP.
We're going on the 17th also

DH, Me, DS(9), DD(7), DD(5), DD(5)

Irishlisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 08:00 PM   #1206
WDW-A-RAMA
Mouseketeer

We got all of our dining choices for our trip, Nov. 21-Dec 2! Ohana, Whispering Canyon, Le Cellier, Via Napoli, Coral Reef, Sci Fi, Chef Mickey, Askerhaus(breakfast), 1900 Park Fare, and Be Our Guest!
November 2008 1st tripPort Orleans Riverside 2009 April 2010 Pop Century-Extended Family Trip November 2010 Pop Century November 2011 Pop Century November 2013 Pop Century November 2014 Port Orleans Riverside

Last edited by WDW-A-RAMA; 05-26-2013 at 08:05 PM.
WDW-A-RAMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 08:56 PM   #1207
schoonersky
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindap1 View Post
It says 2.8 out of 10 and it is saying Neutral park for that day,
What about the 8th? Considering attending that one.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

November 2013: Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon
March 2013 - Boston, MA-April 2012 - Boston, MA - March 2012 - Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica - July 2011 - Quebec City PQ - December 2010 - Disney Wonder and the Contemporary!! -August 2009 - POP Free Dining - August 2008 - POR Free DIning - March 1983 - Offsite
schoonersky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 10:15 PM   #1208
bellaally
DIS Veteran

Hello everyone 81 pages I feel like I am late to the party... But better late then never! This trip was thought up three days ago. I am going to wdw in October my cousin and I will be running in the tower of terror ten miler. My DH got sort of jealous we are doing a five day girls only vacation, so he tell me that since the boys are a little older (1 1/2, 2 3/4) by the time we go we should leave them with there darling Grandparents and have our honeymoon, which we never had because we got married and could not get time off and the the babies started coming. So it's safe to say we don't get much adult time. We have been with the kids in December, January and May. Our APs end in December not that we need a reason to visit.....

We have stayed at Pop Century, Old key West, Animal kingdom Lodge, and offsite at Windsor hills so far.
I loved the romantic and charming feel of Old Key west so I choose it for our vacation. We will be visiting from November 13- 19th.

We have visited during the holidays before but this time choose November because I love celebrating Christmas early(I'm a Christmas baby) I went the second week of December last time and I felt like I had a million things to do when I got home. So I think we made the right decision by going before the holidays.

I have ADRs all done... I tried for BOG but they were gone pretty quick. Got all of our other places just fine... Via Napoli, Hollywood brown derby, ohanas, konas, 50s prime time, raglan road, whispering canyon cafe, crystal palace.

I also have my parks picked out but we will probably be hopping around since some parks close early during these dates.
I have done the garden view high tea at the Grand Floridian with my mother for Mother's Day this last trip and it was such a great experience I am trying to get my hubby to agree to it or I might just have to do it myself.

If anyone has some romantic idea for things to do in Disney please share. Sadly we will not be coming back so soon after this trip because hubby is WDW out and he wants to wait till the kids are 4/5. Also he is interested in going to universal next time around because of all the expansions happening over there. But all is not lost we will be visiting California next year and spending 5 days of our trip at Disneyland

Hope everyone's trip is magical and will be reading all of the post hopefully I might be meeting some of you guys later in the year... Hope the time flys by!!
Old 05-27-2013, 05:17 AM   #1209
stmize
Dvc member since Nov 2010--WDW mom of ds 17 & dd 14

Has anyone else had trouble booking CRT for 11-23-13. Yest was my 180 days. Ea time I got it selected and found a time it would say server is busy. I called disney dining all day long and they couldn't either. Last cm said they would put it into IT that it was a systems problem and should be fixed by today. Well wrong. Still not fixed. Guess ill be back on the phone at 7.
Old 05-27-2013, 06:20 AM   #1210
4luv2cdisney
DIS Veteran

been up since 4:50 central
server busy / unable to make reservation on all but 1 attempt since 5am
got through for 1 ADR - restaurant I wanted, bad time
iphone app would not allow +10, despite showing my ressie in my plans
no luck with old site so far
now on phone hold for 19 mins

EVERYTHING I WANTED had availability when I logged on this morning, as I sit on hold I watch all availability dwindling down to nothing

******update**************

Got everything I wanted by phone-in in a matter of minutes. Even WCC for Thanksgiving, which was not showing availability online. As a matter of fact, many of the times I was given by phone were not what was showing on website. CM even got me a better time on the 1 ADR I had managed to get online. Still don't know why my phone app won't let me see anything beyond 180 days.

Also, I was getting frustrated while waiting on hold on the dining line, so I called the hotel reservation line from my cell phone and explained how I'd been up trying for 1.5 hrs and had managed only 1 ressie. I asked if they could either get me help with their online system disaster or book my dining for me. They transferred me and I held for a minute or two, but someone picked up before my landline - which I had dialed in on first and was still on hold.
11/2009 - CBR - back again for Thanksgiving! ~ 3/2011 - POP - Spring Break ~ 11/2013 - POR - Thanksgiving - Who's coming with us?!

Last edited by 4luv2cdisney; 05-27-2013 at 08:28 AM. Reason: Update
4luv2cdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 06:48 AM   #1211
lindap1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by schoonersky View Post
What about the 8th? Considering attending that one.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Crowd level for that day is also a 1.1 out of 10 and a recommended best park day
Old 05-27-2013, 06:52 AM   #1212
stmize
Dvc member since Nov 2010--WDW mom of ds 17 & dd 14

I just spent 25 mins on hold only to be told that crt had nothing loaded still after nov 22 I need the 23rd for breakfast for 10. This will be my niece and nephews first trip. I would settle for cp except my niece really loves the princesses and she was born with hypo plastic left heart syndrome basically half of a heart. Has had numerous heart surgeries and procedures so I really want to make this trip special.
Old 05-27-2013, 06:59 AM   #1213
lindap1
DIS Veteran

There is also Akershus at Epcot with the Princesses. That's where we go
Old 05-27-2013, 08:17 AM   #1214
4luv2cdisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by stmize View Post
I just spent 25 mins on hold only to be told that crt had nothing loaded still after nov 22 I need the 23rd for breakfast for 10. This will be my niece and nephews first trip. I would settle for cp except my niece really loves the princesses and she was born with hypo plastic left heart syndrome basically half of a heart. Has had numerous heart surgeries and procedures so I really want to make this trip special.
I would book Akershus so that you have something. You can always keep trying for CRT. We did not care for the dinner at Akershus, but are trying breakfast there with some friends that have a young daughter wanting to meet princesses. It has very good princess interaction.
11/2009 - CBR - back again for Thanksgiving! ~ 3/2011 - POP - Spring Break ~ 11/2013 - POR - Thanksgiving - Who's coming with us?!
4luv2cdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 12:05 PM   #1215
FigmentChick
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foodallergymom View Post
Got a pin for free dining, so we ditched our plans to run the Princess half and moved our trip up to Nov. 11-17 (which suits me just fine because I was getting really nervous about signing up for the half). Staying at POFQ and got all of our ADRs.
Tues - Chef Mickey's
Wed - Boma
Thurs - Chefs de France
Fri - 1900 Park Fare and SciFi
Sat - BOG

MVMCP on the 11th.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommom2 View Post
11/6 - 11/10
MomMom2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdcp View Post
Nov 10-14 at SOG
Got all my ADRs at the 180 day mark for each day.
11/10-Ohana-dinner
11/11-Grand Floridian Cafe-dinner
11/12-Via Napoli-dinner
11/13-Kona-breakfast
Liberty Tree Tavern-lunch
11/14-Coral Reef-dinner
Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandAdventure4 View Post
Finalized our plans today, 11/5 - 11/11. Pirate room.... Let the kids watch a video on CBR and AoA and they went with CBR, were not gonna argue with that. LOL....Cant wait
Quote:
Originally Posted by WDW-A-RAMA View Post
We got all of our dining choices for our trip, Nov. 21-Dec 2! Ohana, Whispering Canyon, Le Cellier, Via Napoli, Coral Reef, Sci Fi, Chef Mickey, Askerhaus(breakfast), 1900 Park Fare, and Be Our Guest!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellaally View Post
Hello everyone 81 pages I feel like I am late to the party... But better late then never! This trip was thought up three days ago. I am going to wdw in October my cousin and I will be running in the tower of terror ten miler. My DH got sort of jealous we are doing a five day girls only vacation, so he tell me that since the boys are a little older (1 1/2, 2 3/4) by the time we go we should leave them with there darling Grandparents and have our honeymoon, which we never had because we got married and could not get time off and the the babies started coming. So it's safe to say we don't get much adult time. We have been with the kids in December, January and May. Our APs end in December not that we need a reason to visit.....

We have stayed at Pop Century, Old key West, Animal kingdom Lodge, and offsite at Windsor hills so far.
I loved the romantic and charming feel of Old Key west so I choose it for our vacation. We will be visiting from November 13- 19th.

We have visited during the holidays before but this time choose November because I love celebrating Christmas early(I'm a Christmas baby) I went the second week of December last time and I felt like I had a million things to do when I got home. So I think we made the right decision by going before the holidays.

I have ADRs all done... I tried for BOG but they were gone pretty quick. Got all of our other places just fine... Via Napoli, Hollywood brown derby, ohanas, konas, 50s prime time, raglan road, whispering canyon cafe, crystal palace.

I also have my parks picked out but we will probably be hopping around since some parks close early during these dates.
I have done the garden view high tea at the Grand Floridian with my mother for Mother's Day this last trip and it was such a great experience I am trying to get my hubby to agree to it or I might just have to do it myself.

If anyone has some romantic idea for things to do in Disney please share. Sadly we will not be coming back so soon after this trip because hubby is WDW out and he wants to wait till the kids are 4/5. Also he is interested in going to universal next time around because of all the expansions happening over there. But all is not lost we will be visiting California next year and spending 5 days of our trip at Disneyland

Hope everyone's trip is magical and will be reading all of the post hopefully I might be meeting some of you guys later in the year... Hope the time flys by!!
to everyone new! And another Philly person!! whoo-hoo!!!

I'm gonna make sure I get you all added to the first post (I have nothing better to do today). I tried playing the Wii for awhile, but my ADHD self quickly got tired of that. Maybe I'll try reading in a bit.

For all those that got their ADRs, congrats!!! I'm just so happy that mine are, technically, already paid for. I have $660 in giftcards for our meals and $190 in giftcards for the older two to use when we roam the parks (you know, if they want something to eat or get a souvenier without giving them cash).

I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day and for those of you who have served: thank you!!! I come from a military family and appreciate your sacrifice and dedication to our country.

Mar 2006 & Oct 2007 - off-site
Oct 2009 & Oct 2011 - POR, Oct 2013 - OKW
FigmentChick is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
november 2013, november vacation, trip thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: