Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Countdowns and Live Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-08-2013, 04:34 PM   #1036
sjs314
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" Walt Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamcatcherkwe View Post
Talked to someone at the GF club level planning and they're going to try to get my BOG reservation for me. He said it's 180 days TOMORROW for the actual date I want and BOG is the 2nd hardest to get reservation at the moment so they've been booking up fast and they will check for cancellations every day. I hope I can get in!

So excited now that I have my reservations made! And we got MVMCP tickets!
I hope IPO can get BOG for you!

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
sjs314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:09 PM   #1037
NerdyMinnie
Earning My Ears

We will be there 11/23-12/1. It's our first trip and we're going for our 10th anniversary. Staying at the Polynesian.

NerdyMinnie is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-09-2013, 07:18 AM   #1038
FigmentChick
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NerdyMinnie View Post
We will be there 11/23-12/1. It's our first trip and we're going for our 10th anniversary. Staying at the Polynesian.
Oh, that's wonderful!!! If you decide to eat at any of the table service restaurants, make sure you tell them it's your anniversary. Even confetti on the table makes you feel special!!!

Mar 2006 & Oct 2007 - off-site
Oct 2009 & Oct 2011 - POR, Oct 2013 - OKW
FigmentChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 07:23 AM   #1039
FigmentChick
DIS Veteran

OK...I think I have the first post updated correctly. If anyone wants to take a look and let me know if any changes need to be made, I'd appreciate it.

I have been sick as sick can be this week with some sort of virus. My throat is all scratchy and it's messing with my ears (and with me being partially deaf, that's a really bad thing). I know I'm probably freaking out about nothing but I'm on day 4 and this sucks!!! So much for getting all my errands and running done during the week so I can enjoy my weekend.....

Old 05-09-2013, 07:43 AM   #1040
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FigmentChick View Post
OK...I think I have the first post updated correctly. If anyone wants to take a look and let me know if any changes need to be made, I'd appreciate it.

I have been sick as sick can be this week with some sort of virus. My throat is all scratchy and it's messing with my ears (and with me being partially deaf, that's a really bad thing). I know I'm probably freaking out about nothing but I'm on day 4 and this sucks!!! So much for getting all my errands and running done during the week so I can enjoy my weekend.....
Hope you feel better soon!!
Old 05-09-2013, 08:12 AM   #1041
mrsap
Disney World '86, '04, '05, '06, '10, '12, '13, stb '14

Quote:

Hope you get well soon!!

Almost at the 200 days to go mark. It would be better if a zero was gone, but I'll take what I can get! Can't wait to start making ADR's next month! Anyone else spending Thanksgiving in Disney?!

mrsap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:15 AM   #1042
100acrewoodfan
Earning My Ears

Hope you feel better soon FigmentChick!

2010 ~ offsite
2010 ~ Disney Magic
2011 ~ ASMu

2013 ~ Disney Magic
2013 ~ CBR
100acrewoodfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:21 AM   #1043
sjs314
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" Walt Disney

Quote:

Feel better. It is a horrible year for allergies might that be your problem. I been having to use my Nebulizer nightly to help with all the excess mucus

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
sjs314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:37 AM   #1044
belias21
DIS Dad's Club Member #717

Quote:

Looks good... Hope you feel better! My wife has problems with her ears too (Meniere's) and anything that messes with them has her miserable.

belias21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 09:25 AM   #1045
FigmentChick
DIS Veteran

Thank you all so much!!! You guys are really awesome.

Yes, sjs314, I think it's tied to my allergies and sinuses. I'm actually feeling more human today. I was taking Allegra and Zyrtec (one in the am and one in the pm), but they weren't helping so I went to my catch-all: Advil Cold & Sinus. It got the migraine down last night and today, although my throat still feels like sandpaper and I haven't had a soda in days, I am at least able to concentrate for longer than ten minutes at a time.

I realized I forgot to include celebrations on my ADRs. UGH...head slap, please. And I've been trying to get through, but I'm getting the "all circuits are busy" theme. Must be all those people who want free dining.

Hope everyone's day is going well.....

Old 05-09-2013, 10:25 AM   #1046
HHMcG
Mouseketeer

Quote:
I realized I forgot to include celebrations on my ADRs. UGH...head slap, please. And I've been trying to get through, but I'm getting the "all circuits are busy" theme. Must be all those people who want free dining.
I thought they could be added online?
I forgot to add a celebration too. Well, I haven't decided which resturant to celebrate at yet.
It is DS's 6th birthday a few weeks prior so he will get one celebratory meal at Disney. Like his sister and cousin did last trip. I can't decide which resturant to pick - CRT, BOG or Garden Grill. Thoughts?
Old 05-09-2013, 11:22 AM   #1047
FigmentChick
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HHMcG View Post
I thought they could be added online?
I forgot to add a celebration too. Well, I haven't decided which resturant to celebrate at yet.
It is DS's 6th birthday a few weeks prior so he will get one celebratory meal at Disney. Like his sister and cousin did last trip. I can't decide which resturant to pick - CRT, BOG or Garden Grill. Thoughts?
Hmmm..for a DS? I'd probably choose Garden Grill. Amy is celebrating her 14th birthday at Coral Reef. That's the only place she's really wanted to eat the last two trips and I keep telling her "next trip". Well, she's going to get her wish. And I'm going to get a mini cake (think tiny, two-tiered wedding cake) delivered from the Boardwalk Bakery. She's worth it!

I was thinking about getting a Haunted Mansion cake with the red and black roses. She would love it, but I think it's just too big for all of us. And I don't want to carry it around after dinner (we're hoping to go on some rides).

My hubby also turns 40 this year so I had his celebration notated and added to our other two reservations (Amy's celebration at Coral Reef is all her own). Hopefully, Donald Duck will take note at Tusker House (hubby's name is Donny.....you can all guess who his favorite character is).

Old 05-09-2013, 02:05 PM   #1048
lindap1
DIS Veteran

I keep trying to decide about BOG, but the menu just isn't appealing enough for me I am thinking about CRT though for breakfast...can't go wrong with breakfast..right?
Old 05-09-2013, 04:01 PM   #1049
FigmentChick
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindap1 View Post
I keep trying to decide about BOG, but the menu just isn't appealing enough for me I am thinking about CRT though for breakfast...can't go wrong with breakfast..right?
And here I thought I was the only one! lol I might try to ask if I can go in and look around since we don't want to eat lunch or dinner there. But we'll see. nI have found that breakfast everywhere in WDW is awesome!!!

Old 05-09-2013, 06:34 PM   #1050
mstout
Mouseketeer

I have reservations at AoA LM Nov 12-17. Should I go ahead and change to POR for if/when FD is offered since I'm 99.9% sure LM will be excluded? I don't want to miss out on POR room when I get call in July/August.
mstout is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
november 2013, november vacation, trip thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: