Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Countdowns and Live Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-15-2013, 04:27 PM   #811
disneylove1021
Earning My Ears

Super excited! I had a tentative plan based on last year's hours and it looks like I have to change a couple of days around cause the MVMCP is not on the day I thought it would be. I'll be glad when I get my ADRs and then relax.

Caribbean Beach Resort - Pirate Room
May 2010

Polynesian Resort
September 2011

Port Orleans Riverside - Royal Guest Room
November 2013
disneylove1021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 06:21 PM   #812
FigmentChick
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieAngel View Post
Yay, so excited to find this thread!

DH, our 7 month old son and I are heading to WDW on 30th October, staying until November 7th! We're staying at the Beach Club Villas and then heading off on a Disney Dream Bahamas cruise after that. Squee!

This will be our first trip with a baby, and of course our baby's first trip to Disney... Can't wait!

I'm so ready to start planning properly... Come on November hours!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrabbit910 View Post
HEY ALL!!!! super excited to join the November planners!!! Hip hip hooray!

Our family will be going November 17-23. No set plans for hotel but it looks like we are leaning towards AoA. We stayed here last year in the cars suite and really liked it! This year we will change up the theme to either nemo or lion king unless of course a discount comes out for a deluxe...

Happy planning all! Looking forward to hearing everyone's plans
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObscureAllure View Post
Add us to the list! We're crazy enough to be arriving on Thanksgiving (Although our package doesn't start until the day after, 29th) and leaving on Dec 7! Decided to throw in two days at that other unnamed park :whistle: (daughter is an HP fan), but the rest will be at old faithful Mickey. It's been three years so I am BEYOND ready!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazer View Post
We changed our minds about going to Disney in November and decided to go to Texas and visit family instead. Well, that lasted about a month. So, we're back to planning Disney. Nov 1-10th is the current plan, with some leeway for dates depending on flights! Probably stay at Pop or Aoa. But, might really change it up and go Mod (never have). It'll be me, my husband, 1.5 year old and 5 year old (be there on his bday). Woohoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneBadApple View Post
We have decided to stay at Riverside for our Thanksgiving trip. I can now say I have stayed at all the moderates.

I have been using last year's calendar to get a start on planning. I know things will probably change, but at least it is giving me something to do.

We are going to fly Southwest for the 1st time (they just started yesterday at our airport) and from what I heard November flight schedule should come out on the May 1st. Here's hoping for some decent airfare.
Welcome to all the new peoples!!! I promise, promise, promise I will update the first post tomorrow once I get to work. And I, too, am soooo happy that the November calendar became available today. But, as sjs said....be aware that the hours and shows (like F!) may change as we come up on our dates. Disney will take a look at their bookings and determine necessary changes (if any).

Also, for any of our friends that are in Boston, my thoughts & prayers are with you.

On another note, if you'd like to join the FB group, please PM me with your name, location and profile pic.

Mar 2006 & Oct 2007 - off-site
Oct 2009 & Oct 2011 - POR, Oct 2013 - OKW
FigmentChick is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-15-2013, 07:10 PM   #813
Cynth
Mouseketeer

Hey
I just found this dates for november. I assume that they are predictions, because therre is nothing official out yet.

http://thewdwguru.com/disney-world-resorts/park-hours

Now I'm going to start planning my ADR's

Book challenge : 16 of 30
Cynth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 07:41 PM   #814
Belster
Earning My Ears

Hello!! That is my site and those are official park hours from Disneytravelagents.com. Disneyworld.com does not post them for a while after we get them. Just wanted to make sure you knew. :0) Happy Planning!
Belster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 07:44 PM   #815
mstout
Mouseketeer

We are going Nov 13-19. I was looking at calendar and on Nov 14 HS closes at 4pm (no Fanstsmic). Does anyone know what this means? No other day is like this. Touringplans says that it is the best day to go to HS.
mstout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 07:49 PM   #816
Cynth
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belster View Post
Hello!! That is my site and those are official park hours from Disneytravelagents.com. Disneyworld.com does not post them for a while after we get them. Just wanted to make sure you knew. :0) Happy Planning!
Thank you. That is great news.

I'm so happy right now, that I figured out I can make it to a MNSSHP and MVMCP.
On monday the 11/11 MK will close at 7PM anf that should mean that there is a MVMCP. I booked our flight home on the 12 hoping that the first christmas party would be on monday.
It's going to be the best vacation ever !

Old 04-15-2013, 08:28 PM   #817
sjs314
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" Walt Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstout View Post
We are going Nov 13-19. I was looking at calendar and on Nov 14 HS closes at 4pm (no Fanstsmic). Does anyone know what this means? No other day is like this. Touringplans says that it is the best day to go to HS.
It seems that every year there is a private event at DHS in early Nov and the park closes early to the GP

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
sjs314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 08:32 PM   #818
figmentswife
One little spark will light your fancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynth View Post

Thank you. That is great news.

I'm so happy right now, that I figured out I can make it to a MNSSHP and MVMCP.
On monday the 11/11 MK will close at 7PM anf that should mean that there is a MVMCP. I booked our flight home on the 12 hoping that the first christmas party would be on monday.
It's going to be the best vacation ever !
I think the first Christmas party will be on Friday the 8th.... The first 7pm closing.

Well not the first but November 1st 7pm closing should be the last MNSSHP.
figmentswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 08:33 PM   #819
figmentswife
One little spark will light your fancy

Sorry, my point was you should then have 2 dates to choose from
figmentswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 08:41 PM   #820
mstout
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjs314 View Post

It seems that every year there is a private event at DHS in early Nov and the park closes early to the GP
Ok, thank you so much. Guess I need to pick another park that day 😬
mstout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 08:45 PM   #821
angelabrezovsky
Mouseketeer

Mvmcp

Does anyone know if November 14th or November 15th will be busy for MVMCP?

June 2010- POFQ November 2013- ALL STAR MUSIC May 2015- ALL STAR MUSIC

me (27) DD (8) DD (6)
angelabrezovsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 09:01 PM   #822
angelabrezovsky
Mouseketeer

Same Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneylove1021 View Post
Super excited! I had a tentative plan based on last year's hours and it looks like I have to change a couple of days around cause the MVMCP is not on the day I thought it would be. I'll be glad when I get my ADRs and then relax.
It looks like we are going at the same time... Have you been in november around this time before? Last time we went was in June right after school let out so do you know how crowds are in november compared to June around the 17th?

June 2010- POFQ November 2013- ALL STAR MUSIC May 2015- ALL STAR MUSIC

me (27) DD (8) DD (6)
angelabrezovsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 10:56 PM   #823
disneylove1021
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelabrezovsky View Post
It looks like we are going at the same time... Have you been in november around this time before? Last time we went was in June right after school let out so do you know how crowds are in november compared to June around the 17th?
No, I haven't. I've been in May and the end of September and both times we had super hot weather and my husband refuses to go when it's hot again. Lol. A lot of the research I did showed low crowds during this week. And we wanted to go to MVMCP. I think it's gonna be an awesome week in Disney!!

Caribbean Beach Resort - Pirate Room
May 2010

Polynesian Resort
September 2011

Port Orleans Riverside - Royal Guest Room
November 2013
disneylove1021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 12:04 AM   #824
AussieAngel
DIS Veteran

I know Halloween is officially October, but close enough! We were planning on heading to MK on 31st October, but not sure whether the crowds will be crazy then. Maybe another park would be better that day...?!

We can't decide whether to go to the Halloween party either. It's just me, DH and our 7 month old baby boy... Obviously he won't take much in, so would it be worth it?! I'm leaning towards no at the moment, but then we might be sad if we don't have tickets and we're there over Halloween! Hmm...

Planning decisions are tricky! (But fun!)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My 2006 trip report - Two Aussie First-Timers in Disney!
My 2009 dining report - Our delicious Disney deluxe dining adventures!
My 2009 trip report - Laughter, Tears & Screams - Two Aussies in Disney World!
AussieAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 07:37 AM   #825
Cynth
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelabrezovsky View Post
In 2011 we were there 23-29 november and 5-13 december. The crowds were very managable. It was much better thn in july the same year.
I even managed to get an ADR for lunch at LeCellier on Thanksgiving and I didn't book at the 180 days. The trip was wonderfull, it was hot enough to walk around in a tank-top and jeans. We even went swimming in the midday sun.

Tags
november 2013, november vacation, trip thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: