Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Countdowns and Live Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-28-2013, 09:30 PM   #2506
wdwnut61
Wish I could get my countdown timer to move faster
The TF knows how special you are, wdwdnut61! :)
Queen or Nut, you choose

Quote:
Originally Posted by babydoll65 View Post
WOW, that's great news congrats!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FigmentChick View Post
Don't worry....I'm so happy to make the change for you!!!

Great news!!!!
Thanks so much

I keep checking my reservations on the Disney site to make sure it's still there

wdwnut61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 09:34 PM   #2507
RejoyceoverDisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traceylee View Post
How do you book wishes dessert party? I'm on the disney website, but can't find it.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
Try clicking on this link:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/di...dessert-party/

2014 - POFQ 26th Anniversary! giggles and yay!
2014 - POR solo trip, 2013 - CSR (25th Anniversary month)
2010 - POFQ (Celebrating my special friend 79th birthday - We adopted each other as daughter/Mother), 2008 - POP (Special vacation with youngest son before high school)
2002 - Fort Wilderness Cabins (Hubby and 2 sons), 2000 - Fort Wilderness Cabins (Hubby and 2 sons)
1988 - Polynesian (Honeymoon), 1985 - Disney Land visit one day (girlfriends)
1983 - Disney World (girlfriend - don't remember where we stayed)
RejoyceoverDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-28-2013, 09:47 PM   #2508
Traceylee
Mouseketeer

Thank you!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

11/02-POFQ * 7/04-Disneyland/PPH * 11/05-AKL * 10/08-CBR * 12/10-WL * 11/11-AKL * 11/12-AKL * 11/13-GF

NEXT: AKL/NOV '14
Traceylee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 09:50 PM   #2509
Sheilby
Labels aren't my thing

Jumping on board a little late. I started reading the first page and was totally confused about people saying when they were staying and then saying they were hoping to get free dining or hoping to get certain resorts. Then I realized this thread was started a year ago. I guess I need to take my Disney planning a little more serious next time.

Anyway, we are going 11/13-11/20 staying in a 2 bedroom villa at OKW with my husband, 3 boys (13, 10 and 6) and my MIL and FIL with the free dining plan.

This is my plan:

11/13
Fly into MCO from Jersey at 11:57am
hubby and FIL picking up car rest of us taking ME
if the room is ready when we get there a couple of us will probably go to store to pick up breakfast foods, fruit and milk for the week
hopefully get to Epcot by 3pm (if we don't get to store)
dinner at Chefs de France at 7:20 PM
watch illuminations and head off to bed.

11/14
Use car to go to Islands of Adventure and finally get to see the WWoHP! We plan to be there at RD for non resort guests.
Booked a table for lunch at Mythos there for early afternoon when the crowds get heavier.
IOA closes at 7pm so I made dinner ressie at 7:45 at Olivia's

11/15
return car to CCC on our way to MK
MK closes at 7pm for non party people so we are heading to the Wave for 6:50 reservation. Check out Contempo and then head over to Poly to watch EWP and the fireworks.

11/16
AK rope drop. It closes at 5pm, but we may leave early depending how the day is going. Head back to OKW and take the boat over to DTD for dinner at Raglan Road at 7:30. Hopefully check out the Lego store while we are there.

11/17
Epcot at RD. We have dinner reservations at 4:05 for the Garden Grill. Depending on how much we get done and if we got to see Illuminations on the first night, we may make this an early day and go back and enjoy the pool. Anyone know what time pools are open until in November?

11/18
HS at RD. I'm going to head to TSMM for fast passes while rest of family goes over and sees if we can get 10 year old into Jedi Training. We have a 1:40 ressie for PrimeTime Cafe. Main goal of the day according to 6 year old is to ride the ToT 10 times. My main goal (besides ToT because it is AWESOME) is to see Fantasmic and the Osbourne lights. Everything else is icing. Park closes at 8pm.

11/19
MK at RD. Hit whatever we didn't hit on Friday or go back to favorites. We have reservations for Tony's at 5:55. We may leave in the afternoon to enjoy resort pool and come back for dinner and then stay to see Wishes and the Goodnight Kiss. I never saw wishes up close. I was all about the rides last time and I couldn't stop running everywhere. I'm trying to make this a more relaxing trip and to take the time to notice all the little Disney extras.

11/20
Go back to Epcot for last day (may change this depending on how the rest of the week goes) We have lunch ressie at Coral Reef for now. We have to be back to OKW by 4:15 to catch the ME.

Last time we took advantage of all the late night EMH so we were out late every night. We had a great time, but I exhausted everyone. I wasn't sure if we would ever have the opportunity again and I wasn't about to "waste" a second. I think I have more realistic plans this time.

Man this is a long post, and yes, i do talk that much in person
Old 08-28-2013, 10:06 PM   #2510
wdwnut61
Queen or Nut, you choose

Looks like a great plan

Old 08-28-2013, 10:15 PM   #2511
Sheilby
Labels aren't my thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwnut61 View Post
Looks like a great plan
Thanks, looks like we are getting there the same day, but man you have 13 days?!? I'm sooo jealous!
Old 08-28-2013, 10:22 PM   #2512
wdwnut61
Queen or Nut, you choose

Thank goodness for Free Dining

Old 08-28-2013, 10:24 PM   #2513
wdwnut61
Queen or Nut, you choose

i'm with your 6 year old TOT is my favorite

Old 08-29-2013, 12:17 AM   #2514
rabbruzzetti
Earning My Ears

Hi Everyone!!
I am normally a lurker and trip report stalker but I'm finally start to come out of my shell and post stuff I just found your page tonight and I am so excited to say that I just booked a surprise trip for me and my 6yo DD Meghan!!! We arrive the 11th and stay through the 16th! I'm gonna try and catch up but wow 168 pages! That may take a while!!

Disneyworld 1984 Fort Wilderness Campground
Disneyworld 1990 Off Property
Disneyworld 1994 Fort Wilderness Campground
Disneyworld 2000 FortWilderness Campground/Contemp
Disney Land 2005 Day Trip DisneyLand 2007 DayTrip Disney Land 2009 Day Trip
Disneyworld Sept 2012 Fort Wilderness
Disneyworld Nov 2013 Pop Century
Disney Land Aug 2014 Paradise Pier Disney Land Half Marathon!
rabbruzzetti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 01:01 AM   #2515
jedijuhl
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbruzzetti View Post
Hi Everyone!!
I am normally a lurker and trip report stalker but I'm finally start to come out of my shell and post stuff I just found your page tonight and I am so excited to say that I just booked a surprise trip for me and my 6yo DD Meghan!!! We arrive the 11th and stay through the 16th! I'm gonna try and catch up but wow 168 pages! That may take a while!!
Welcome aboard nice to have another "Novemberite" on here

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

jedijuhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 01:14 AM   #2516
Sheilby
Labels aren't my thing

Quote:
Thank goodness for Free Dining
Yeah, with the way my 3 boys eat it's probably cheaper for me to be in Disney with free dining. I'm regretting not extending the trip by a couple of days. Unfortunately we already booked the airfare and it's non-refundable.

Quote:
i'm with your 6 year old TOT is my favorite
It probably is mine too, but I'm also partial to Splash Mountain
Old 08-29-2013, 01:15 AM   #2517
Sheilby
Labels aren't my thing

Quote:
Hi Everyone!!
I read the beginning and then skipped to the end, I'm so bad.
Old 08-29-2013, 05:39 AM   #2518
wdwnut61
Queen or Nut, you choose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheilby View Post
Yeah, with the way my 3 boys eat it's probably cheaper for me to be in Disney with free dining. I'm regretting not extending the trip by a couple of days. Unfortunately we already booked the airfare and it's non-refundable.

It probably is mine too, but I'm also partial to Splash Mountain

We were originally booked for 11 days leaving Thursday 11/14 and coming back Sunday 11/24. We also have non refundable airfare but I kept checking prices with SW. About a month ago I was checking airfare on SW and it was less expensive to fly out on a Wed and fly home on a Monday. So we were able to add an additional day at the beginning and end and stil have a credit with SW

Old 08-29-2013, 06:42 AM   #2519
lindap1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Hi Everyone!!
we'll be there the 10 - 17 with our 6 year old dd also
Old 08-29-2013, 06:47 AM   #2520
lindap1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by babydoll65 View Post
OMG,hooters. Well they do have great wings but I'm going to dtd just to do early ticket pickup, not to add a day. You can't add days till you use your park passes at least once. The only reason I need to get my tickets early is because my sister will be there the week before me and will be leaving on the 11th. So we plan on doing the dessert party for my mother's 70th birthday and 11/10 is the only night we all can be there to surprise her. We're doing mk on the 11th and epcot on the 12th so probably before we enter epcot we'll go to the ticket window and add the day then. We added a day to our vacation and we wanted 7day instead of 6day parkhoppers. If been to ph and it was ok, the coupon helped but was still pricey. Why not just eat at your resort's food court that night which is probably cheaper oop than ph. We usually go to dtd on the day we do hs. We never stay all day in that park anyway so we eat at POR food court because they have a great create your own pasta dish that could feed two people then go to dtd for souvenir shopping and ice cream. You could take the water taxi from por to dtd.

Yeah, hubby misses our local Hooters so I said we MIGHT go while were in Florida Doesn't mean we will...I love their burgers! I had thought that you couldn't pick up your park tickets til the day your package starts But , if I'm allowed.
I do have DTD on my list of things to do on arrival day.

Tags
november 2013, november vacation, trip thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: