Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Countdowns and Live Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 07-29-2013, 07:26 PM   #1726
meggiebeth
Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through...
 
meggiebeth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Essex, England
Posts: 1,877

Exactly 3 months (or 92 days) to go!!! I am so excited already- is this normal?!

Not sure what's left to plan?

Meg~ Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
__________________
Dad Mum Meg (17) William (15) Rory (9) Oscar (4)

$5 A Day Means Disney MY Way! An October TR
~Our 18 day trip to Walt Disney World. Deluxe Dining Plan, Keys to the Kingdom Tour,
MNSSHP, Epcot Food & Wine Festival and MVMCP all in one trip!~



meggiebeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 07:31 PM   #1727
Coconuts
DIS Veteran
 
Coconuts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Haddonfield, NJ
Posts: 2,901

I can't officially join this thread yet, but I'm hopeful for Thursday that FD will come out! We are looking to go Jersey week, like the rest of the state.
__________________
Me DH DS(13) DD(11) DD(6) DD(0) DDog
2013 POR ; 2012 DCL Magic ; 2011 POR ; 2011 POP ; 2009 CBR ; 2007 POR ; 2006 Poly ; 1998 CSR ; 1993 Offsite-Royal Plaza ; 1986 Offsite-Hyatt Regency ; 1983 CR ; 1979 CR
Coconuts is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 07-30-2013, 03:19 AM   #1728
taaren
"There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island." - Walt
 
taaren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern California
Posts: 2,856

So today we ordered our 2 day Universal Orlando hoppers! In addition I ordered a set of binoculars and a set of night vision goggles for animal watching from our balcony at AKV. Getting super excited!
__________________
DLR: BW Raffles, Marriott FFI, Hilton Anaheim, BW PPI, Marriott ResInn GG, Anaheim Marriott, VGC, DLH. Cruises: Wonder Repo 9/20/11, Pixar CA Coast 10/7/12, Dream 12/6/12. Aulani mini-TR w/ view and food pix. Dec 2012 PTR/TR of DLR vets taking on the World! New P/TR of 2013 Bi-Coastal Disney-ing.
taaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 08:28 AM   #1729
lindap1
DIS Veteran
 
lindap1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: ohio
Posts: 755

103 days Almost to double digits!
__________________
November 2015
lindap1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 08:56 AM   #1730
bubsy
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 27

Can you add us to the list? We'll be at POR from Nov 4 - 12 (97 days to go!!).

Also, I would appreciate some feedback on our reservations/itinerary.

Mon Nov 4 - Arrive (nothing planned but resort swimming)

Tue Nov 5 - Magic Kingdom
Hoop-Dee-Doo 6:15pm

Wed Nov 6 - Epcot
Garden Grill 6:40pm (dinner)

Thur Nov 7 - Blizzard Beach
T-Rex 7:30pm (dinner)

Fri Nov 8 - Animal Kingdom
'Ohana 7:00pm (dinner- watch Christmas Wishes from beach)

Sat Nov 9 - Lego Land

Sun Nov 10 - Magic Kingdom
8:10am Crystal Palace (pre-park opening breakfast)
10:00am Family Magic Tour
1:30pm Pirates League
4:10pm Be Our Guest (dinner)
7:45pm Pirates and Pals Fireworks Voyage
*Rides are not a priority this day. But we'll try squeeze in a couple in between if we can.

Mon Nov 11 - Hollywood Studios
12:05pm Mama Melrose Fantasmic package
7:45pm Sci-Fi

Nov 12 - Leave

What do you think? Thanks.
bubsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 09:20 AM   #1731
lhguillory
Magic Happens
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Wylie, Texas
Posts: 17

116 - seems so far still!
lhguillory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 09:32 AM   #1732
hsmamato2
Tink in Training-Good Girl,Bad temper
Little house on the prairie was the HEIGHT of t.v
 
hsmamato2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 6,059

Nov.16-24 Disney Dolphin
hsmamato2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 09:51 AM   #1733
disneychic
DIS Veteran
 
disneychic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Sunny Florida
Posts: 2,808

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubsy View Post
Can you add us to the list? We'll be at POR from Nov 4 - 12 (97 days to go!!).

Also, I would appreciate some feedback on our reservations/itinerary.

Mon Nov 4 - Arrive (nothing planned but resort swimming)

Tue Nov 5 - Magic Kingdom
Hoop-Dee-Doo 6:15pm

Wed Nov 6 - Epcot
Garden Grill 6:40pm (dinner)

Thur Nov 7 - Blizzard Beach
T-Rex 7:30pm (dinner)

Fri Nov 8 - Animal Kingdom
'Ohana 7:00pm (dinner- watch Christmas Wishes from beach)

Sat Nov 9 - Lego Land

Sun Nov 10 - Magic Kingdom
8:10am Crystal Palace (pre-park opening breakfast)
10:00am Family Magic Tour
1:30pm Pirates League
4:10pm Be Our Guest (dinner)
7:45pm Pirates and Pals Fireworks Voyage
*Rides are not a priority this day. But we'll try squeeze in a couple in between if we can.

Mon Nov 11 - Hollywood Studios
12:05pm Mama Melrose Fantasmic package
7:45pm Sci-Fi

Nov 12 - Leave

What do you think? Thanks.
Looks great...only thing I'd say is to have alternate plans lined up for BB day.....November can have cold days.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
disneychic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 09:59 AM   #1734
smplicty29
Earning My Ears
 
smplicty29's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubsy View Post
Can you add us to the list? We'll be at POR from Nov 4 - 12 (97 days to go!!).

Also, I would appreciate some feedback on our reservations/itinerary.

Mon Nov 4 - Arrive (nothing planned but resort swimming)

Tue Nov 5 - Magic Kingdom
Hoop-Dee-Doo 6:15pm

Wed Nov 6 - Epcot
Garden Grill 6:40pm (dinner)

Thur Nov 7 - Blizzard Beach
T-Rex 7:30pm (dinner)

Fri Nov 8 - Animal Kingdom
'Ohana 7:00pm (dinner- watch Christmas Wishes from beach)

Sat Nov 9 - Lego Land

Sun Nov 10 - Magic Kingdom
8:10am Crystal Palace (pre-park opening breakfast)
10:00am Family Magic Tour
1:30pm Pirates League
4:10pm Be Our Guest (dinner)
7:45pm Pirates and Pals Fireworks Voyage
*Rides are not a priority this day. But we'll try squeeze in a couple in between if we can.

Mon Nov 11 - Hollywood Studios
12:05pm Mama Melrose Fantasmic package
7:45pm Sci-Fi

Nov 12 - Leave

What do you think? Thanks.
I think my only concern would be the 11th. Fantasmic is at 6:30 and runs about 25 minutes. One page I read says it can take almost as long to get out. Do you think you'll have enough time to make it to your Sci Fi reservation?
__________________
smplicty29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 10:10 AM   #1735
mrsap
Disney World '86, '04, '05, '06, '10, '12, '13, stb '14
 
mrsap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,153

Quote:
Originally Posted by taaren View Post
So today we ordered our 2 day Universal Orlando hoppers! In addition I ordered a set of binoculars and a set of night vision goggles for animal watching from our balcony at AKV. Getting super excited!
Hey! Sounds great! We are looking into going to US for a few days as well. I personally don't care for US but my kids keep seeing the commercial showing their new parade and they really want to see it. Did you order your tickets directly from US? My DH and i would rather Sea World. we will see! Enjoy!
__________________
"What do you mean there are other places to vacation besides Disney?!"


Last edited by mrsap; 07-30-2013 at 10:44 AM.
mrsap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 10:16 AM   #1736
stmize
Dvc member since Nov 2010--WDW mom of ds 17 & dd 14
 
stmize's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Flintstone, GA
Posts: 1,869

Omg 115 days to Wdw and I'm already too excited to sleep.
__________________
stmize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 11:41 AM   #1737
HHMcG
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: NJ
Posts: 373

97 days for us!!!
I'm getting antsy to tell the kids. I want to start getting their opinions in the planning. But I know it is better if I hold out for another month or two.
I still have to do our detailed itinery. I mean I have our ADRs and morning/evening parks decided. But I need to double check that and break it down a bit more.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconuts View Post
I can't officially join this thread yet, but I'm hopeful for Thursday that FD will come out! We are looking to go Jersey week, like the rest of the state.
I see you are in Haddonfield. I'm in Haddon Township with a Haddonfield address. Wonder if we know each other???
__________________
DH Me DD(8) DS(7) DS(3)
HHMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 01:16 PM   #1738
bubsy
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneychic View Post
Looks great...only thing I'd say is to have alternate plans lined up for BB day.....November can have cold days.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
Good idea, thanks! I guess if it's cold/rainy on our BB day, we can always switch it with our Legoland day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smplicty29 View Post
I think my only concern would be the 11th. Fantasmic is at 6:30 and runs about 25 minutes. One page I read says it can take almost as long to get out. Do you think you'll have enough time to make it to your Sci Fi reservation?
I hope so! That was my concern too, but the CM on the phone when I booked it thought we would have enough time. I guess we'll just have to do our best to make it in time. However, will they still seat us if we happen to be 10 minutes late?
bubsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 03:39 PM   #1739
smplicty29
Earning My Ears
 
smplicty29's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubsy View Post

Good idea, thanks! I guess if it's cold/rainy on our BB day, we can always switch it with our Legoland day.

I hope so! That was my concern too, but the CM on the phone when I booked it thought we would have enough time. I guess we'll just have to do our best to make it in time. However, will they still seat us if we happen to be 10 minutes late?
I'm not positive. We arrived late to our Chefs De France ADR and had to wait about 15 minutes to be seated. I would imagine they should still be able to seat you, but you may need to wait a little bit.
__________________
smplicty29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 05:31 PM   #1740
FigmentChick
DIS Veteran
 
FigmentChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 1,920

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconuts View Post
I can't officially join this thread yet, but I'm hopeful for Thursday that FD will come out! We are looking to go Jersey week, like the rest of the state.
Hey, there! I remember you from the 2011 thread! LOL And you and I are about 25 minutes from each other. Hopefully, I'll be able to say "welcome aboard" in two days!
BTW - how did you make out with the flooding on Sunday night? I saw how bad Haddonfield looked on CBS3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubsy View Post
Can you add us to the list? We'll be at POR from Nov 4 - 12 (97 days to go!!).
I sure can add you! And we'll be there about the same time. POR is where we normally say and, up to this point, has definitely been our favorite resort. We just love the ambiance and food court.

Happy planning!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsmamato2 View Post
Nov.16-24 Disney Dolphin
The Dolphin, huh? Nice and close to Epcot.....I jealous. lol
__________________


Mar 2006 & Oct 2007 - off-site
Oct 2009 & Oct 2011 - POR, Oct 2013 - OKW
FigmentChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
november 2013, november vacation, trip thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: