Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Countdowns and Live Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-26-2012, 11:06 AM   #151
stmize
Dvc member since Nov 2010--WDW mom of ds 17 & dd 14

Crap so mad right now at myself. I knew I should have walked a ressie for nov for a grand villa but didn't now 2 of the 4 nights I need are not available.
Old 12-26-2012, 12:17 PM   #152
candkmac1021
Earning My Ears

Hi all! We have booked at AKl Kidani for 11/9-11/16. However we are thinking about switching to either Beach Club or Boardwalk once we can book there, if available. We have stayed at AKL twice and while we love it - we are looking to stay a little closer to Epcot this time around.

Happy planning!

DVC since March 2010!
candkmac1021 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-26-2012, 12:20 PM   #153
MamaJessie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyLvr55 View Post
Our last trip was a total surprise for our girls. It was awesome telling them the night before, and we have an amazing video of it, but I missed being able to plan with them, and even just talk about it with them.
This year, they know all about our trip, but there is a twist..... We are leaving on Thursday for Disney, but we are going to tell them that we are not leaving till Saturday. So Thursday will come, they will think they are getting ready for school, and PSYCH - We are going to Disney instead!!! Best of both worlds
That is pretty much what we are doing. We are telling them we are going in Jan but are going to surprise them the day of. We just love countdown parties too much lol
Old 12-26-2012, 01:40 PM   #154
FigmentChick
DIS Veteran

Hi, everyone!!!! I am so sorry I have gone missing and I plan to spend time later this week gathering all the info and putting travel info on the first post.

So....reason why I've been MIA: I lost my job on November 27th and I just haven't felt like being on here. Too depressed and spending time interviewing and applying for jobs to be here.

I promise I will be more vigilant, especially since we are now that much closer to our vacation times.

I promise I'll catch everyone else up later.....

Mar 2006 & Oct 2007 - off-site
Oct 2009 & Oct 2011 - POR, Oct 2013 - OKW
FigmentChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 07:10 PM   #155
disneyfantotheend
DIS Veteran

So sorry about your job Figment. I hope you can find something soon and get back to planning.

I too already have our ADRs planned. Not days or times, but where we want to eat.
disneyfantotheend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 08:31 PM   #156
MamaJessie
DIS Veteran

That stinks FIgment. Hope you find something quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyfantotheend View Post
I too already have our ADRs planned. Not days or times, but where we want to eat.
I am making a small list of must do restaurants (even if we don't ddp and go OOP) and then a larger list in case we do get the ddp.

I still can't decide on a resort.
Old 12-26-2012, 08:37 PM   #157
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FigmentChick View Post
Hi, everyone!!!! I am so sorry I have gone missing and I plan to spend time later this week gathering all the info and putting travel info on the first post.

So....reason why I've been MIA: I lost my job on November 27th and I just haven't felt like being on here. Too depressed and spending time interviewing and applying for jobs to be here.

I promise I will be more vigilant, especially since we are now that much closer to our vacation times.

I promise I'll catch everyone else up later.....
Sending lots of pixie dust that a new job comes your way....
Old 12-27-2012, 04:57 AM   #158
Amunet
DIS Veteran

Hello! I'm Kris ^_^

I'll be in this thread and the October thread cause of our dates lol

We are taking a family trip from Oct. 30 - Nov. 6th
My sister's Birthday is November 7th, so we'll also be celebrating her birthday at WDW

Family of five = Me (26), DH (27), Mother, Father & Sister (16, turning 17)

We'll be staying in POFQ (2 rooms)! Can't wait!
Disney Cruise 2012 ~ Graduation
Amunet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 06:31 AM   #159
Cynth
Mouseketeer

Hi
We (my mom and me) will also be in WDW from the 28th october until the 10 or somewhat november. We haven't decided on the exact dates, because we are waiting on airfaire offers.
We want to try the AoA or maybe if free dining comes along, we may change to a moderate. We'll try to book in January, as sson as we have decided on the dates.

I'm very excited about Haloween and MNSSHP, because here in Europe we don't celebrate it the way americans do. Actually that will be my first trick ot treating and i'm 30 years old. Hopefully it won't be awkward
I'm also looking forward to catch the Food and Wine Festival, because Epcot is our favorite park, so that will be so much fun.

We are already plannaning our ADR's, and I'm quite happy that my mom is also excited about it, and is planning with me. Last time she just let me do all of the planing, that was fine, because I could chose where to eat but still it is also grat to share the excitment.

I'm glad that the boards exist, and gives us such a nice place to plan and dream away.

Book challenge : 6 of 30
Cynth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 08:19 AM   #160
Marshay
I'm Goofy for Mickey. Don't worry if you get a bit Sneezy -- it's just the Pixie Dust!!

Hi!

We are making our Auto Train ressies tomorrow and will stay DVC but not sure where yet. We are trying AoA resort in just 17 days and if we love that, we may do a split stay, so waiting a bit to decide.

Our dates will be arrive WDW Nov 29 - Dec 7.

Very excited to see the Christmas decorations again. Last we saw them was in 2009.
Marshay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 08:39 AM   #161
stmize

Quote:
Originally Posted by stmize
Crap so mad right now at myself. I knew I should have walked a ressie for nov for a grand villa but didn't now 2 of the 4 nights I need are not available.
Well I was worried for no reason. Logged on right at 8 this morn and got all 4 days I needed in a grand villa at okw I'm a happy camper today
Old 12-27-2012, 01:42 PM   #162
disneyfantotheend
DIS Veteran

Congrats Stmize!
disneyfantotheend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 02:38 PM   #163
stmize

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyfantotheend
Congrats Stmize!
Thanks.
Old 12-28-2012, 04:56 PM   #164
belias21
DIS Dad's Club Member #717

You can add us to this thread as we're officially booked!!

11/26-12/2 at OKW

Excited to be at WDW for Thanksgiving in 2013.

belias21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 07:16 PM   #165
taaren
"There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island." - Walt

Ooh, add me too! We will be either Nov 17-22 or Nov 30-Dec 6 (Haven't decided if we're going to do it before or after Thanksgiving with the in-laws ...).

We're DVC so we'll be staying on points, wherever is available at 7 months, hoping for Bay Lake Tower, but more likely Animal Kingdom Villas, or if we're lucky and DH gets his wish: Boardwalk or Beach Club. Just hoping for something other than OKW or SSR.

In theory we weren't supposed to be going back to WDW for several more years, but with the DVC Premium Annual Pass offer it was only $20 to upgrade our three MYW hoppers on this last trip, so they're good through Dec 5, 2013 and in comparing the price of going to Disneyland and buying new tickets/APs vs flying to WDW (partly on leftover SW points) and using our PAPs, DisneyWorld was the winner!
DLR: BW Raffles, Marriott FFI, Hilton Anaheim, BW PPI, Marriott ResInn GG, Anaheim Marriott, VGC, DLH. Cruises: Wonder Repo 9/20/11, Pixar CA Coast 10/7/12, Dream 12/6/12. Aulani mini-TR w/ view and food pix. Dec 2012 PTR/TR of DLR vets taking on the World! New P/TR of 2013 Bi-Coastal Disney-ing.
taaren is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
november 2013, november vacation, trip thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: