Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Countdowns and Live Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-15-2013, 03:11 PM   #1606
Jrabbit910
Keep Calm and get your Sparkle on!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3 View Post
Just popping in to say there is rumor FD and possibly a RO offer is soon coming out for Sept - Dec dates! Hope this is true and can help some of us! We have AP's so I am hoping for a RO offer!!!
Patiently waiting......... And waiting.......

Jrabbit910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 03:29 PM   #1607
Jrabbit910

Just read Joe's thread... Lookin forward to august 1st!!!!

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-15-2013, 03:39 PM   #1608
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrabbit910 View Post
Just read Joe's thread... Lookin forward to august 1st!!!!
Old 07-15-2013, 05:21 PM   #1609
G719
Mouseketeer

Hi all! So now I have to decide if I want to hassle with a split reservation to get FD for part of the trip. We are arriving on the 9th so we would do a room only for 9-11 and a a package for 11-16. We are planning to do DTD on Saturday the 9th. We may just do a waterpark on Sunday or resort hop and hang out at POR. My only concern is the checking out/checking in on the 11th. We have a crystal palace ADR for 8:10. I read on all ears.net that you can check in at 6 am. So I guess my plan of action would be to be at the front desk at 6 am and get our package added to our KTW card. I just worry that there will be some mix up or we would have to change rooms. We are staying at POR and I will fax a request to stay in the same room for the whole stay and hope for the best. Anybody else going to split their reservation to get FD?
Old 07-15-2013, 06:20 PM   #1610
mrsap
Disney World '86, '04, '05, '06, '10, '12, '13, stb '14

Quote:

Thank u very much! My son had his first birthday Mickey themed! Thank goodness we can pass out love to disney to them! Lol!!! We will be arriving the week before thanksgiving on the 17th. Are you going to be there at the same time? I'm really looking forward to seeing some holiday decorations! We did Halloween last year and the kids L O V E D it but Christmas time is my favorite time of year.
LOL I hear you! His 1st birthday was Toy Story. Disney love all around! Lol No, we will be arriving the 27th. We drive down from NJ and are leaving early A.M. the 26th and stopping in GA on the way down. I hope you have a great trip!

mrsap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 07:29 PM   #1611
sheh378
Mouseketeer

120 days, can't come soon enough!
sheh378 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 09:13 PM   #1612
FigmentChick
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I always wanted to play scene it and have yet to do so . My kids are little so we play candy land alot!! Lol.
I like your motivational idea for losing weight! Lol! I would much rather have a dooney bag then any bathing suit! Lol. I'm not a swimmer at all but my kids are water rats. I'm happy with sitting in the shade with some adult happy drink! I do hope whatever health issues you did have are better now. Happy and healthy is all that matters
Thank you so much for your kind words! Well, no health issues to speak of, really....I was on a medication to not get preggers (Amy and Kyle are Irish twins and I'm one of those people that get pregnant at the drop of a hat). Unfortunately, conventional methods didn't work, so I was put on a high-dose injection right after Kyle was born and I just never lost all that baby weight.
But, I'm thinking a D&B bag would look soooo much better than new clothes! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by godwin25 View Post
We will be at POR Nov 23-Dec 1. My mother will be joining as well on her first trip to WDW.
I will make sure I get you on the first post (probably tomorrow morning). I love POR...the ambiance and food court are awesome.

As for the free dining offer: I am so happy for everyone that will be able to participate!

Mar 2006 & Oct 2007 - off-site
Oct 2009 & Oct 2011 - POR, Oct 2013 - OKW
FigmentChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 10:14 PM   #1613
MamaJessie
DIS Veteran

So if the FD rumor dates are true I am coming to roost here in the Nov 2013 thread. After making our giant countdown calendar I am not letting them in on any date changes at this point so if we go in Noember that part will be a surprise

MamaJessie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 02:16 AM   #1614
CaraMiaBelle
DIS Veteran

Well, it looks like I will be joining you all.
We had planned for the first week in December hoping for FD then, since that clearly didn't work out, I had to look into alternate plans that would offer FD. Our tentative plans are now 11/15-11/24 at POR. Honestly though, I think I'm starting to like these plans better as it doesn't appear that it will be much more crowded than my original dates, plus it will be warmer!
CaraMiaBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 05:42 AM   #1615
Jrabbit910

Quote:
Originally Posted by FigmentChick View Post
Thank you so much for your kind words! Well, no health issues to speak of, really....I was on a medication to not get preggers (Amy and Kyle are Irish twins and I'm one of those people that get pregnant at the drop of a hat). Unfortunately, conventional methods didn't work, so I was put on a high-dose injection right after Kyle was born and I just never lost all that baby weight.
But, I'm thinking a D&B bag would look soooo much better than new clothes! LOL

As for the free dining offer: I am so happy for everyone that will be able to participate!
Another similarity.... Lmao... Irish twins you say... I have Irish triplets! Lol... Pregnant at a drop in the hat...that's me too!!! Lol!!! I think I got pregnant with my third one just holding my dh hand!! Lol. My kids 5,4 and 3

Old 07-16-2013, 09:28 AM   #1616
MamaJessie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaraMiaBelle View Post
We had planned for the first week in December hoping for FD then, since that clearly didn't work out, I had to look into alternate plans that would offer FD. Our tentative plans are now 11/15-11/24 at POR. Honestly though, I think I'm starting to like these plans better as it doesn't appear that it will be much more crowded than my original dates, plus it will be warmer!
I agree, except for not having Ohana, I am fine with it.

So I was looking to try a restaurant I never tried before and made an ADR for Raglan Road. If Ohana pops up I will switch it (or maybe drop the Chef Mickey I picked up), but I think DH would really like it there. Anyone here ever been?

MamaJessie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 10:14 AM   #1617
CaraMiaBelle
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaJessie View Post
I agree, except for not having Ohana, I am fine with it.

So I was looking to try a restaurant I never tried before and made an ADR for Raglan Road. If Ohana pops up I will switch it (or maybe drop the Chef Mickey I picked up), but I think DH would really like it there. Anyone here ever been?
I will lose Ohana too with the change. : ( I have no idea which ressies I will be able to get now. My sister went to Raglan Road back in January and said it was in her top 2 meals. Never been to Chef Mickey, I've always heard good things, not sure if that is due to the characters or the food though.
CaraMiaBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 02:44 PM   #1618
tiggerlvr27
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3 View Post
Just popping in to say there is rumor FD and possibly a RO offer is soon coming out for Sept - Dec dates! Hope this is true and can help some of us! We have AP's so I am hoping for a RO offer!!!

This would be so tiggerific!
'06 - POP (NoJ)
9/08 - WL -25th Anniversary
11/13 - POR/AK - 30th Anniversary:

tiggerlvr27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 02:46 PM   #1619
Tiggerrific
Mouseketeer

Speaking of Tiggerrific we just booked our trip for ASMo for 11/08 - 11/17!!!!

"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
Walt Disney
Tiggerrific is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 04:13 PM   #1620
FigmentChick
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Another similarity.... Lmao... Irish twins you say... I have Irish triplets! Lol... Pregnant at a drop in the hat...that's me too!!! Lol!!! I think I got pregnant with my third one just holding my dh hand!! Lol. My kids 5,4 and 3
LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaJessie View Post
So if the FD rumor dates are true I am coming to roost here in the Nov 2013 thread. After making our giant countdown calendar I am not letting them in on any date changes at this point so if we go in Noember that part will be a surprise
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaraMiaBelle View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggerrific View Post
Speaking of Tiggerrific we just booked our trip for ASMo for 11/08 - 11/17!!!!

Welcome to everyone!!! Glad the free dining is working out, but I'm sorry for those that haven't been able to get Ohana. Just keep trying - sometimes you can get it right before your trip.

Mar 2006 & Oct 2007 - off-site
Oct 2009 & Oct 2011 - POR, Oct 2013 - OKW
FigmentChick is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
november 2013, november vacation, trip thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: