Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Countdowns and Live Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-14-2013, 08:53 AM   #1591
Disneynut71
DIS Veteran

did not know Old Navy had Disney shirts....loving it!! going today!
Disneynut71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 09:08 AM   #1592
stmize
Dvc member since Nov 2010--WDW mom of ds 17 & dd 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneynut71 View Post
did not know Old Navy had Disney shirts....loving it!! going today!
When I was there they rang up 14-16 dollars but ask them to apply the coupon and it makes them 11-13 dollars
Register to remove

Old 07-14-2013, 10:01 AM   #1593
Jrabbit910
Keep Calm and get your Sparkle on!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsap View Post

LOL I feel the same way! I don't like wearing one in my own yard, let alone at a resort with a bunch of people! Trying my best to keep losing all the 'baby weight' ......my son turns 2 next week!!!! lol
Sounds just like me (about the yard thing too). My dd just turned 3!! Lol!!! Finally losing and feel great but still feel strange putting on a bathing suit! Lol.
Happy Birthday to ur son! I hope he had an awesome birthday!!!

Jrabbit910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 10:02 AM   #1594
Jrabbit910

Quote:
Originally Posted by stmize View Post
Don't forget the old navy store has lots of disney shirts. I got me some last night
I love them too!!! I didn't purchase any yet but I will!! I love the Minnie and Mickey tank top and I'm happy they are reasonable!!!

Old 07-14-2013, 03:49 PM   #1595
disneychic
DIS Veteran

125 days!! I have a few trips to go on before I get to this one (including a trip to Tokyo Disney) but this is a big family trip for us - 14 of us are going. Can't wait to see my nieces faces when they see WDW all decked out for the holidays! We've already purchased or MVMCP tickets and I'm hoping all of the resorts will be decorated while we are there too.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
disneychic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 05:04 PM   #1596
taaren
"There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island." - Walt

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneychic View Post
125 days!! I have a few trips to go on before I get to this one (including a trip to Tokyo Disney) but this is a big family trip for us - 14 of us are going. Can't wait to see my nieces faces when they see WDW all decked out for the holidays! We've already purchased or MVMCP tickets and I'm hoping all of the resorts will be decorated while we are there too.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
Oh wow you'll have to post pictures from Tokyo Disney! I've heard fantastic things about that park, especially the Seas.
DLR: BW Raffles, Marriott FFI, Hilton Anaheim, BW PPI, Marriott ResInn GG, Anaheim Marriott, VGC, DLH. Cruises: Wonder Repo 9/20/11, Pixar CA Coast 10/7/12, Dream 12/6/12. Aulani mini-TR w/ view and food pix. Dec 2012 PTR/TR of DLR vets taking on the World! New P/TR of 2013 Bi-Coastal Disney-ing.
taaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 05:41 PM   #1597
disneychic
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by taaren View Post
Oh wow you'll have to post pictures from Tokyo Disney! I've heard fantastic things about that park, especially the Seas.
Absolutely! I actually have started a blog which is right now basically a pre-trip report but I will be updating it while I'm in Japan and when I return. I'll be there for about 3 weeks with one full week at Tokyo Disney.

Here's the link if you want to read along

Jen's Travel- Journey to Japan

Last edited by disneychic; 07-14-2013 at 06:16 PM.
disneychic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 06:48 PM   #1598
mrsap
Disney World '86, '04, '05, '06, '10, '12, '13, stb '14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrabbit910

Sounds just like me (about the yard thing too). My dd just turned 3!! Lol!!! Finally losing and feel great but still feel strange putting on a bathing suit! Lol.
Happy Birthday to ur son! I hope he had an awesome birthday!!!
LOL happy birthday to your DD and thanks for the sweet comment! He is very excited about his Mickey Mouse themed party!! Where does the time go?! When will you be in Disney?

mrsap is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 08:30 PM   #1599
NicoleDD73
Earning My Ears

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by FigmentChick View Post
Of course I can!!! and I have a DS12 and a DS5 as well! (plus a DD14). Happy planning and since we're there at the same time, maybe we can schedule a meet!
Hi FigmentChick - That sounds like a great idea, PM me and we will check our park schedules and see what matches up!! Thanks - first trip - little nervous!!
NicoleDD73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 02:44 AM   #1600
Holly Quinlan
This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.

106 days!
Old 07-15-2013, 06:45 AM   #1601
FigmentChick
DIS Veteran

Down to 107 days today!!! My family & I played Disney Scene It last night....of course, cheating ensued (they wouldn't give me credit for one of my answers! lol) But we had lots of fun and started discussing the packing list. My kids are actually shocked that I don't have more packed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrabbit910 View Post
Today I shopped for some "vacation" clothes... End of season sales are the best... But one of the items was a bathing suit...EEEEEkkkkkk!!!
So here's hoping for nice weather during our month and to losing 5 more lbs!!!!
Quote:
LOL I feel the same way! I don't like wearing one in my own yard, let alone at a resort with a bunch of people! Trying my best to keep losing all the 'baby weight' ......my son turns 2 next week!!!! lol
I am so with you both on this.....to the point that I wear board shorts while swimming (in the ocean or the pool). I've never been able to loose the weight from when Kyle (who just turned 12) was born. Not to get too TMI, but I was on a medication for several years after he was born that not only prevented me from loosing any weight, but it made me gain a little as well. I know I need to exercise, but I just can't seem to find the time. I need to give myself motivation: like a Dooney & Bourke bag if I loose 10 pounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stmize View Post
Don't forget the old navy store has lots of disney shirts. I got me some last night
I did, too!!! But when I went to the local store, they were all sold out of the sizes I needed, so I ordered them online. I bought a Pluto one for myself and the Mickey American ears for myself and my daughter. I can't wait to wear them on our trip!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoleDD73 View Post
Hi FigmentChick - That sounds like a great idea, PM me and we will check our park schedules and see what matches up!! Thanks - first trip - little nervous!!
I'm glad you think it's a good idea! And it's ok to be nervous.....heck, I'm still nervous and this is our fifth family trip (6th for me and hubby). A little later (when I'm not preparing financials), I will post what days we will be in what parks. The first six are nailed down, but the last three are a "let's see what we feel like doing"; although, we always end up in Epcot.

Talk to you all soon!!!

Mar 2006 & Oct 2007 - off-site
Oct 2009 & Oct 2011 - POR, Oct 2013 - OKW
FigmentChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 10:10 AM   #1602
Jrabbit910

Quote:

LOL happy birthday to your DD and thanks for the sweet comment! He is very excited about his Mickey Mouse themed party!! Where does the time go?! When will you be in Disney?
Thank u very much! My son had his first birthday Mickey themed! Thank goodness we can pass out love to disney to them! Lol!!! We will be arriving the week before thanksgiving on the 17th. Are you going to be there at the same time? I'm really looking forward to seeing some holiday decorations! We did Halloween last year and the kids L O V E D it but Christmas time is my favorite time of year.

Old 07-15-2013, 10:24 AM   #1603
Jrabbit910

Quote:
Originally Posted by FigmentChick View Post
Down to 107 days today!!! My family & I played Disney Scene It

I am so with you both on this.....to the point that I wear board shorts while swimming (in the ocean or the pool). I've never been able to loose the weight from when Kyle (who just turned 12) was born. Not to get too TMI, but I was on a medication for several years after he was born that not only prevented me from loosing any weight, but it made me gain a little as well. I know I need to exercise, but I just can't seem to find the time. I need to give myself motivation: like a Dooney & Bourke bag if I loose 10 pounds.

Talk to you all soon!!!
I always wanted to play scene it and have yet to do so . My kids are little so we play candy land alot!! Lol.
I like your motivational idea for losing weight! Lol! I would much rather have a dooney bag then any bathing suit! Lol. I'm not a swimmer at all but my kids are water rats. I'm happy with sitting in the shade with some adult happy drink! I do hope whatever health issues you did have are better now. Happy and healthy is all that matters

Old 07-15-2013, 12:45 PM   #1604
godwin25
Earning My Ears

Nov 23- Dec 1 POR

We will be at POR Nov 23-Dec 1. My mother will be joining as well on her first trip to WDW.

11/23-12/01/13POR Royal Room
godwin25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 02:08 PM   #1605
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

Just popping in to say there is rumor FD and possibly a RO offer is soon coming out for Sept - Dec dates! Hope this is true and can help some of us! We have AP's so I am hoping for a RO offer!!!

Tags
november 2013, november vacation, trip thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: