Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > UK Trip Planning Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-09-2012, 11:51 AM   #1
Disneynutinlondon
It's been such a blast with all the lurkers and fluffing
I seem to be whitering on in a constant stream of random thoughts
I think I'll just go with the small one

No WDW for us till 2015 .......

..... but it's for a good reason

Next year we're going to do a Tanzanian safari and then 2014 fingers crossed we're going to China for 2 to 3 weeks

I can't believe I actually said to DH that "Disney will always be there " But it is true and as we've been just about every year since 2004 it'll be nice to see something different and Africa and China will be totally amazing
Old 11-09-2012, 12:29 PM   #2
queendisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneynutinlondon View Post
..... but it's for a good reason

Next year we're going to do a Tanzanian safari and then 2014 fingers crossed we're going to China for 2 to 3 weeks

I can't believe I actually said to DH that "Disney will always be there " But it is true and as we've been just about every year since 2004 it'll be nice to see something different and Africa and China will be totally amazing
I was just about to commiserate with you having seen the title of your thread but obviously I have no need to Well how fab is that! Are you definately doing this or could it change? I thought you were all going to California..oh choices choices not jealous at all...I will enjoy my weekend in Bognor in a Tent!!!!!!!

edited....oh good lord just realised the year! My you plan well ahead!!! So it is still California next year and China and Africa in 2014 then back to Disney again in 2015...lordy.

Walt Disney World resort 18 times, off resort 2 times. Disneyland Paris approx. 20 times. Disneyland California.
queendisney is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-09-2012, 12:51 PM   #3
Disneynutinlondon

Quote:
Originally Posted by queendisney View Post
I was just about to commiserate with you having seen the title of your thread but obviously I have no need to Well how fab is that! Are you definately doing this or could it change? I thought you were all going to California..oh choices choices not jealous at all...I will enjoy my weekend in Bognor in a Tent!!!!!!!

edited....oh good lord just realised the year! My you plan well ahead!!! So it is still California next year and China and Africa in 2014 then back to Disney again in 2015...lordy.
Hi Vanda no there is no visit to California next year as we just couldn't work the dates out with my sister so its a week safari and a week on the beach in Mombassa instead ...... such a hard life

China has come about as DH and I have just come back from visiting one of my best friends in Hong Kong and we both want to go back and see mainland China so it's never too early to start planning. Going to China is something so totally different it will need as much planning as a 1st trip to WDW
Old 11-09-2012, 03:46 PM   #4
A Small World

I always like to give a little royal wave whilst Im up there
Not even looking at it til I get some housework done

DS got married in Zanzibar a few years ago and so we did a safari in Tanzania while over there. It was definitely an experience I'll never forget
WDW - Christmas 1991 -Off site; WDW - Christmas 1992 -Off site; WDW - Summer 1996 - All Stars; WDW - Summer 2003 -All Stars; DLP - Easter 2006- Santa Fe; DLP- Easter 2007 - Santa Fe + Explorers; DLP - Summer 2007 - Holiday Inn; DLP - Christmas 2007 -DCR; DLP - Easter 2008 - Cheyenne; DLP Summer 2008 Explorers + Sequoia Lodge; Nov 09 DDs surprise birthday trip- Kyriad; Feb2009 Disneyland Hotel; Easter 09 Kyriad; Summer 09 Newport Bay; Oct 10- DL ; Dec 11 - DL: Dec 12 DL
A Small World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:52 PM   #5
Disneynutinlondon

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Small World View Post
It was definitely an experience I'll never forget
That's so good to know as we actually don't know anyone who has done a safari

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: