Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-02-2012, 07:06 PM   #166
LifeIsDis
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."

It's raining, it's pouring...and the new voice guy sounds like he's snoring.

We headed over to MouseGear to do a little shopping before we had to leave to get to our ADR.

As you can see, it started to get cloudy. The winds were starting to pick up a little.

We arrived at MouseGear and then the shopping extravaganza began!

Hey, it’s the Dreamfinder vehicle!

CUTEST SALT AND PEPPER SHAKERS EVER OMG.

Loved these cups! I wanted one but it was probably not dishwasher safe and then it would sit in our sink, waiting for Mum to clean it. Since, ya know, I am way too lazy to do anything.

I got my Epcot Center shirt that I was DYING to get. And yes, I wore it on Monday for Epcot’s 30th Birthday.

Mum got a bag that says Walt Disney World on the bottom and is red with white polka dots and some Mickey heads.

We checked out and the CM asked if I had an AP (she must have noticed how Disney obsessed I was) because I could get a 10% discount. Why yes, yes I do!

We left this park at this point.

And I (DUH) took pictures of the beautiful Spaceship Earth.

Just before we were leaving the park, a CM came up to us and asked us if we ate anywhere at Epcot that day and if we did, would we like to take a survey. Since we did still have some time to kill, we thought why not!

He brought us over to this little area with about 5 or 6 computer screens behind a wall. There was only one other person taking a survey and they were just wrapping up.

The CM put in his code for the computer and said we should be all set. We started the survey, and nothing happened. Ok then… So we called him over and he punched in his code again and it worked this time around!

There were about 20 questions on our experience at Sunshine Seasons. For example, it asked us about the food and what we rated it. And then if we rated it a four, it would ask us “well why did you rate it a 4 and not a 5?” Uh…BECAUSE WE DID! And it would want us to write this paragraph about our rating. It got a little ridiculous. And then it said for something that we answered “well why did you rate it a 5?” And we would write “because it was good.” It was crazy and I just wanted to eat some food. But I always want to eat food, so it was just like my everyday life.

This was the area the survey took place.

It’s kind of off to the side when you are leaving the park.

We FINALLY finished and we let the CM know we were done and then actually left.

We headed up the monorail ramp and waited for about five minutes.

And we got on the monorail and we were off!

It was pouring when we got on. We couldn’t even see out of the windows.

It is pouring, I'm on the monorail, and the new voice guy stinks.

Don’t get me started on the new voice guy. Just don’t. Or else I will rant forever about how they took such an amazing person from the highway in the sky and replaced him with this guy who sounds like he just spent a day at Universal. Like, he sounds SO bored. The other guy was cheerful and excited. It makes me depressed to see such an amazing person leave this world (well not really…). The next thing you know he won’t be on the Disney buses anymore—he pretty much isn’t because the stupid bus drivers only play him for a second—and they have already replaced him on the Art of Animation buses. That is just sad.
RIP Monorail Voice Guy <3
Good thing I still have him on my iPod and you know, you can always go to Youtube to listen to him, but it’s just not the same.

Anyways, we soon arrived at our destination. And this picture should explain it all!

Chillin' in the amazing Polynesian waiting to get into 'Ohana. My first time!

We were going to ‘Ohana that night and oh boy, I was excited!

We still had time before we could check in, so we walked around for a bit.

Then where were ya dude?!

We waited a few more minutes and then checked in. We were called at about 5:15.

Then the eating began…
Old 10-03-2012, 06:06 PM   #167
LifeIsDis

Mum and I turn into penguins...

We were called and directed to our table. I sat down and my mouth dropped. WE COULD SEE CINDERELLA’S CASTLE FROM OUR TABLE.

I cannot imagine being there and having Wishes going on. That would be INCREDIBLE.

Our waiter, Arturo, came over and we ordered our drinks. And from you know from my introduction page, Mum got a Lapu Lapu.

She enjoyed it, but she said it felt like it was a bottomless Lapu Lapu, like the bottomless milkshake at the Whispering Canyon Café. She said it was very strong too, but very good.

Then the food just kept coming.

First we started off with bread with a hint of pineapple in it.

IT WAS TO DIE FOR. I could have eaten that whole loaf. I could really go for some right now. I NEED to find a recipe for it. Someone MUST have one.

Then someone brought over salad.

It was extremely delicious! I loved the dressing.

We also got sauces for our food…in a Hidden Mickey of course!

Next the potstickers and chicken wings came. Seriously, the food just kept coming and coming!

The chicken wings had some sort of honey sauce on them and it was amazing. I just kept eating them and eating them.

We also got warm towels, which Mum just loved. Like, they are just towels. That are warm. Nothing spectacular or anything. I mean, they clean your hands great, but we could use them at home anytime, so I don’t know what the big deal was. Whatever, Mum.

Next came the lo mien and vegetables.

That lo mien was awesome. I loved it.

People came around with the big skewers (which I think is a fun word to say. Don’t ask) with meat. So there was chicken, shrimp, steak, and I think that was it.

The chicken and steak were great, but you had to peel the shrimp which was a pain in the butt.

While we were pigging out, this woman came out and did the coconut races and the dances. I only wanted to go up to get a lei but I was too busy eating.
The woman who did all the activities was kind of a freak. The way she talked was just weird.
When they were doing the coconut races, Mum and I were laughing so hard. All the kids were screaming because they lost their coconuts and they couldn’t find them when they were doing the races.

"MY COCONUTS ARE MISSING!!"

Then it was dessert time! We weren’t sure what to expect. I don’t like things with bananas in them, so I wasn’t looking forward to the dessert. Of course I would try it, but I knew I probably wouldn’t like it.

So dessert is bread pudding with a banana foster sauce…

…And what did I think of it?

I LOVED IT.

And so did Mum!

It was a pleasant surprise and we both enjoyed it very much!

We paid and then headed out.

There is a tiki that is near the entrance of the restaurant and it is holding its stomach and it looks like it is very full. Well that was us! So a CM took our picture next to him.

‘Ohana
Food: I can’t explain how amazing the food was. We were just blown away by it all. Everything was cooked fantastic and tasted like heaven. I would be crazy not to give it a 5/5!
Atmosphere: It was very nice in there. It got loud at some points with the dancing and kids screaming about their coconuts. 4/5
Service: Arturo was our server and he was very good. Except it was just a little hard to understand him sometimes. 4.5/5

We LOVED ‘Ohana. I can’t rave about it enough. If you haven’t gone, you are missing out! I didn’t realize what I was missing out on all these years.

I have been looking nonstop for an ADR for Thanksgiving week. SOMEONE CANCEL ALREADY! I have been stalking the canceled ADR thread like a mad woman. *crosses fingers*

Now, I wrote this update yeterday. And this paragraph above this...well you can just say I don't need to cross my fingers anymore. MUM GOT AN ADR FOR 'OHANA ON NOVEMBER 23RD!!!!!!!!!!! Start the congo line of dancing bananas!

I'm only a little happy about that...

Anyways, we headed down the stairs and we seriously couldn’t make it! Mum and I were both so full our bodies hurt. It was ridiculous.

*waddles out of ‘ohana*

We turned into penguins because we were waddling so much. Penguins can type you know. Since I turned into a penguin at the Poly and I am typing this whole TR…

I hope people don’t actually believe some of the stuff I write in here.

We sat in the lobby for a few minutes and I called my uncle. My cousin wanted to talk to me (he’s 3) and he kept asking me “Meg, where are you?” I told him I was at Mickey’s House (that’s what he calls WDW) and he would keep going “Well why are you at Mickey’s House?” for like 5 minutes. It was so cute!

After I talked to him, we went into the Bou-tiki and some other store.

Why don’t they make this in adult sizes?

I got a few postcards and they put stamps on (of course for an additional cost) them because we didn’t have any. They even had Hawaiian flowers on them!
I pin traded with the CMs at the register and got a Bunsen Honeydew and a Pleasure Island pin. When I told the woman I wanted the Bunsen Honeydew pin, she kind of looked at me weird. Why don’t people know their Muppets for cryin’ out loud?!

We waddled out to the monorail and the CMs looked at us weird, since we are penguins and all. But they did let us on. Good thing!

Epcot had Extra Magic Hours that night so it was back to Epcot we went!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-04-2012, 06:50 PM   #168
LifeIsDis

Our World Showcase adventures start...

When we last left off, we were getting on the monorail back to the land of hot guys, also known as Epcot.

From the monorail, we could see the sun setting and it was beautiful.

As you can see, I was taking over Epcot with my giant hands.

We got off the monorail and headed to the main entrance.

“Let the memories begin at the place where dreams come true.”

Then I turned into a Spaceship Earth freak.

There are like 20 more pictures but they would just take up the whole update. I got OBSESSED with Spaceship on this trip. I mean it is one of the 7 wonders of the world, followed by the backside of water and Cinderella’s Castle, of course.

This is the list of the 7 wonders of the world.

1. The backside of water
2. Cinderella’s Castle
3. Spaceship Earth
4. The Tree of Life
5. The Sorcerer Hat
6. Food
7. Me (DUH)

There you go. So if someone asks you “Oh, what are the 7 wonders of the world?” you can tell them that list. But you don’t say "me" for number 7. You say some weird girl that is obsessed with Disney, reality TV shows, and birds. That is what you tell them. Understand? Ok, let’s move on.

So we moved on through Future World into World Showcase.

First stop was Mexico of course.

We went inside and we went into some shop that I will call Some Shop in the Mexico Pavilion. So we went into Some Shop in the Mexico Pavilion and Some Shop in the Mexico Pavilion was very squishy. No one could move anywhere and ECVs were blocking the little tiny walkway. I mean Some Shop in the Mexico Pavilion was very nice and had many expensive things in it so I pretty much stayed away from the shelves so I would break anything, like this for example.

It was probably like $400 or something and I didn’t want to be the one who knocked it over and then the CMs got mad at and then had to clean it up and were thinking “Are you kidding me Disney freak?! Watch out!” So I went outside Some Shop in the Mexico Pavilion and took some pictures.

I went back into Some Shop in the Mexico Pavilion to see what Mum was getting. She got a ring and a keychain that is little Mickey ears.

We left Some Shop in the Mexico Pavilion and headed to Another Shop in the Mexico Pavilion and then made our way out of the Mexico Pavilion. We then went off to Norway, or as I call it, NorVAY.

We went into that shop. You know, Some Shop in the NorVAY Pavilion. As you can see, I don’t read any store signs.

So you might know Some Shop in the NorVAY pavilion as the shop with the big troll statue in it that is very attractive. I mean, wouldn’t you want him in your bedroom? It's not like you would wake up in the middle of the night and scream when you saw him...

So I waited in the very short line to get a picture with him. This girl in front of us wouldn’t go up and take her picture at all. Like, she was freaking out. Her mom kept telling her that he wouldn’t bite. So I went up and the mom was like “see it’s not that bad?

We both look like we could be models.

Then I saw a CM with a Horizons pin so I asked to pin traded with her. I told her she could pick but NOT my Pleasure Island or Bunsen Honeydew ones. And she thought I said she could pick only from those two. She started doing “eeny, meeny, miny, moe” in Norwegian (is that even their language???). She landed on Bunsen Honeydew with her finger. And I was standing there like “NOOOO! I said NOT that one!” So I said “ummmm…..sure.” I didn’t want to be rude about it and just handed her the pin. I was a little heartbroken though.

We headed outside after that. Illuminations was starting in a few minutes so we wanted to watch it. We found a spot on the curb outside of Some Shop in the NorVAY Pavilion. I mean we had an OK view. Wasn’t front row or anything but it was fine. Except the iPads… but we will get to that next time!
Old 10-04-2012, 07:04 PM   #169
ireneryan
DIS Veteran

As your biggest Norwegian fan I will tell you that they do speak Norwegian, so you got that one right. And their accent does make them pronounce it like NorVay. But in Norway (in their Norwegian language) they actually call their country Norge (pronounced: Nor-geh).

As usual, I loved your update and look forward to the next. Will you be doing another TR for your November trip? Since I'll be there earlier in Nov then you, I'll be relying on you to get me through my anticipated post-Disney depression!
Old 10-04-2012, 07:26 PM   #170
LifeIsDis

Quote:
Originally Posted by ireneryan View Post
As your biggest Norwegian fan I will tell you that they do speak Norwegian, so you got that one right. And their accent does make them pronounce it like NorVay. But in Norway (in their Norwegian language) they actually call their country Norge (pronounced: Nor-geh).

As usual, I loved your update and look forward to the next. Will you be doing another TR for your November trip? Since I'll be there earlier in Nov then you, I'll be relying on you to get me through my anticipated post-Disney depression!
I didn't know they pronounced it as Norge in Norway! Thank you for the fun fact of the day
Oh thank you!
And of course I will be doing another TR! I'm warning you right now, it will be nuts. I hope to get this one done by then, but I know that probably isn't going to happen.
I was just wondering, will you be doing a TR for your trip? I hope you do!
Old 10-04-2012, 07:35 PM   #171
LifeIsDis

iPads, also known as my biggest pet peeve

Illuminations soon started and I got some pretty good pictures, if you think “pretty good pictures” are fireworks + iPads + a bunch of peoples’ heads, then yes, they are pretty good pictures.

This would have been a good picture, EXCEPT FOR THAT STUPID IPAD. Like, what is the point of bringing an iPad to the parks? Seriously?! To block other people’s view or what?

I can’t tell you guys how many pictures I had to crop because of that iPad. Like, the shot would have been great with only a few heads but then you have the iPad above everything else. It’s kind of like Rafiki holding up Simba, except it would be like the stupid guy holding up his iPad. So it would look like this.

Yes, I made that. As you can see, I have a lot of time on my hands.

Anyways, we moved on to China from there.

We looked in Some Shop in the China Pavilion. We never look around China, and it was about time we did!

We found these awesome chopsticks. I could really use those because when I have tried to use chopsticks before, it is an epic fail.

And plus, the red guy on top looks like he is really happy. He kind of looks like me when I eat a chocolate croissant.

We just stopped at the African Outpost for a minute so I could take some pictures and then we moved on to Germany.

Oh look! An actual store name…that I have no clue how to pronounce.

They had some very pretty ornaments in there. Since, it does say the Christmas corner right on the sign.

It was very pretty in there!

I will take two please. Actually, make that three. Since, ya know, I just have $112,500 lying around.

We then went into the teddy bear shop and found this. MINNIE AS RAPUNZEL. CUTENESS OVERLOAD.

You can’t see it in the picture, but her hair was a braid and had flowers in it.

And I saw these awesome Steiff Kermit and Fozzie stuff animals behind the register.

I went onto the Steiff website and looked if they had Fozzie or Kermit on there and they had Fozzie, except he was sold out. And he was $310. I was actually the one who bought them l since I do have $112,500 lying around…

We also saw these Rapunzel ornaments in there.

Love them!

We left Germany and we went to another part of Europe: Italy!

Last edited by LifeIsDis; 10-05-2012 at 01:39 PM.
Old 10-04-2012, 07:45 PM   #172
lisatav
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsDis View Post

I just love Muppet Vision. Best 3D show EVER! Except I have NO depth perception was so ever, so it’s not really 3D to me. I still enjoy it though. I don’t even know why I go in and watch it. Disney should have certain times of the day where freaks like yours truly can watch Muppet Vision 2D so I can actually tell what’s going on.

Enough about moi. After we watched a very blurry 3D show (well I did anyways…), we went into one of the best gift shop EVER.
So I'm just catching up on your TR now and loving it! I don't know if anyone has ever told you this but with the new style of 3D glasses you can look through one eye (while wearing the glasses) to see the show in 2D! Its not fun to only watch through one eye but it may help your 3D issue. Just message me back if that doesn't make sense! Thanks for sharing your WDW vaca!
Old 10-04-2012, 08:07 PM   #173
LifeIsDis

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisatav View Post
So I'm just catching up on your TR now and loving it! I don't know if anyone has ever told you this but with the new style of 3D glasses you can look through one eye (while wearing the glasses) to see the show in 2D! Its not fun to only watch through one eye but it may help your 3D issue. Just message me back if that doesn't make sense! Thanks for sharing your WDW vaca!
I am glad you love it! That makes me very happy to hear that!
Oh really? I never knew that! I will have to try that out!
Oh you are very welcome
Old 10-04-2012, 09:01 PM   #174
beachmama3
Mouseketeer

Hi!! Also catching up on your TR-- and saw your coutdown- I am jealous that you will be there next month. We ate at Ohana for the first time in August too and you are so right- it is delish. I will prob book it for next Aug or Nov too. Have you eaten at the Kona Cafe? Soooooo gooodd.

I LOVE that Tangled shirt and I thought the same thing- that they should make it in adult sizes. I even asked a CM in Magic Kingdom where I could find one and she said they didn't have them in grown up sizes. HOWEVER, literally an hour ago I was shopping on the Disney Store website and found a purple one--not sure if I am a HUGE fan of the design, but I ordered it and will see...

300-some days until I can hang at Stormalong Bay!

Could not agree more about the ipads.

Also, must find mac and cheese bandaids. ha!

Can't wait to read more!
Old 10-05-2012, 01:50 PM   #175
LifeIsDis

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachmama3 View Post
Hi!! Also catching up on your TR-- and saw your coutdown- I am jealous that you will be there next month. We ate at Ohana for the first time in August too and you are so right- it is delish. I will prob book it for next Aug or Nov too. Have you eaten at the Kona Cafe? Soooooo gooodd.

I LOVE that Tangled shirt and I thought the same thing- that they should make it in adult sizes. I even asked a CM in Magic Kingdom where I could find one and she said they didn't have them in grown up sizes. HOWEVER, literally an hour ago I was shopping on the Disney Store website and found a purple one--not sure if I am a HUGE fan of the design, but I ordered it and will see...

300-some days until I can hang at Stormalong Bay!

Could not agree more about the ipads.

Also, must find mac and cheese bandaids. ha!

Can't wait to read more!
I can stick you in my suitacse if you want next month...
I have not tried Kona yet! I heard it is very good though.
I have only seen one Tangled adult shirt, and it was on the Disney Store website. They need to make more of them!
You will LOVE Stormalong Bay!
Seriously, iPads are the worst.
Hahaha you should find them!
Can't wait to write more for you to read
Old 10-05-2012, 03:34 PM   #176
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

OMGGGGGGGG I know what u mean about the freakin ipads they were everywhere on my trip n i couldn't stand it,most annoying thing ever!!!

Old 10-05-2012, 06:45 PM   #177
ireneryan
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsDis View Post

I didn't know they pronounced it as Norge in Norway! Thank you for the fun fact of the day
Oh thank you!
And of course I will be doing another TR! I'm warning you right now, it will be nuts. I hope to get this one done by then, but I know that probably isn't going to happen.
I was just wondering, will you be doing a TR for your trip? I hope you do!
I just think it's so strange that every language has a different name for all the countries. You would think a country would go by it's own name, in all languages, I mean it's not like it's impossible to pronounce. Like Norway in Spanish is Noruega. It just doesn't make sense to me. Everyone should just call it Norge.

I always keep a travel journal on whatever trips I take so I will have the information saved, I just can't decide if I will do a TR or not. I feel like it wouldn't be interesting enough for someone else to read. Just not sure yet. But if I do I will let you know!
Old 10-05-2012, 08:56 PM   #178
LifeIsDis

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekypoppins View Post
OMGGGGGGGG I know what u mean about the freakin ipads they were everywhere on my trip n i couldn't stand it,most annoying thing ever!!!
Yeah, it's so annoying!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ireneryan View Post
I just think it's so strange that every language has a different name for all the countries. You would think a country would go by it's own name, in all languages, I mean it's not like it's impossible to pronounce. Like Norway in Spanish is Noruega. It just doesn't make sense to me. Everyone should just call it Norge.

I always keep a travel journal on whatever trips I take so I will have the information saved, I just can't decide if I will do a TR or not. I feel like it wouldn't be interesting enough for someone else to read. Just not sure yet. But if I do I will let you know!
Yeah, that's really weird.
You should do a TR! I mean, it is a little time consuming, but I love "reliving" our trip and sharing it with other people. Well, if you do do a TR, you will have at least one reader
Old 10-05-2012, 10:24 PM   #179
LifeIsDis

Wazzup y'all?!
Tonight we went to go see Frankenweenie since today was opening day and I have been waiting for this movie for about a year.
So let me start off by saying I LOVED it. Tim Burton is a genius and he did an incredible job on this movie. It was so weird, and I loved that.
And let me say, DO NOT BRING YOUR CHILDREN TO GO SEE IT. They will probably get nightmares and not sleep for two months because all they can think about is how Mr. Whiskers turned into an evil bat...
If your kids are 8 or 9, then they should be fine.
I would recommend this movie, and any Tim Burton fan will love it!

Anyways, enjoy my craziness in this update...

Water comes out of my nose, uncontrollable laughter, and my bladder almost explodes

We made it to Italy, and went into Some Shop in the Italy Pavilion and looked around.

They had some really cool masks in there! I loved them.

Japan was our next stop. We went into the Mitsukoshi store and I checked out the pick a pearl settings. I kind of lost my pick a pearl ring in the bathroom at American Adventure and never found it…and I lost it five minutes after I bought it. But that’s another story…
So I wanted to get another ring. I decided not to pick a pearl right then and waited. I did try on a ring I liked for my pearl so I decided on that one and then would just get that later in the week.
The girl who helped us loved my Mickey waffle ring. Yes, I have a Mickey waffle ring. And it’s awesome.
She asked where I got it and what it is made out of.

We left Japan and got into Morocco. We sat on that little fountain in the front of the pavilion for a second and chilled for a second.

We were sitting there and then I just started taking pictures of Mum.

This is the first picture I took, and she is going to kill me for posting this.

I thought she looked really skinny in the picture so I showed her and she loved it, except her face. So I took another one of her smiling, but I won’t post that because it’s not as good as the one above…

We got up and then went into the next country. Any guesses on what that might be? Anyone know their World Showcase countries in order? Forget it, I’ll just tell you.

France.

If you guys have been reading along, you know several updates ago I warned you about some crazy girl in France on August 14, 2012 during Extra Magic Hours, who went insane.

And that was me.

This should be one interesting update from here on out.

I WARNED YOU.

So everything started out fine. I took some pictures of the beautiful fountain and then we went into a shop.

So we walked into this shop and we were looking around. Nothing was going on. And then I turned left and saw this CM. He was so cute. I was staring at him, I will admit. So I pointed him out to Mum and she looked confused, like she was in my math class in school learning stuff we will never need for the rest of our lives.

Mum - “Where is he?”
Me- “He’s right over there!”
Mum- “You mean him?!”
Me- “Um, yes.
Mum- “You think he’s cute?!”
Me- “Yes!”

I have to say, he wasn’t the cutest CM I have ever seen in World Showcase by no means, but he was attractive.

Mum turned to me and said “He looks like the chef [Linguini] from Ratatouille!”

Well, it would be fitting and all…

I have to say, he did a little bit, but not really.

Then we found a chef’s hat with Remy on it and Mum thought we should get it for the CM.

Then I started laughing. When I say laughing, I mean I was laughing hysterically. Like, I just COULDN’T stop laughing. It was ridiculous. People probably thought my mother gave me a grey goose slushie or something. I swear people thought I was drunk because I was laughing so hard. And I couldn’t even stop. I just kept laughing and laughing and laughing. It wasn’t like someone tells you a funny joke laughing. It was like you might pee your pants because you are laughing so hard laughing.

Then I saw another cute CM and pointed him out to Mum, when I could get a word out of my mouth between the ridiculous laughter. She did think he was cuter than Chef Guy, but not by much. I saw a pin I liked on his lanyard, but I just couldn’t stop laughing, so I didn’t bother going up to him. That’s how ridiculous it was. I couldn’t even get a word out to ask him for the pin I liked, and even if I wasn’t laughing like a drunk person, I would just giggle because he was so cute.

French boys make me crazy.

We sat down on a bench for a minute near the International Gateway so I could “calm down.” That didn’t work at all. I took Mum’s bottle of water and finished it off, but then I started laughing again. So all of the water came out of my nose. And went all over me.
So there I was in the middle of France with water coming out of my nose, my uncontrollable laughter, and my shorts all wet so it looked like I peed myself.

And then I really did feel like I was about to pee myself. I couldn’t stop laughing and then I had to pee really badly, so it was a bad combination.

So we went into the UK to find a bathroom. And we couldn’t find one. I was about to pee myself in the middle of World Showcase in front of a bunch of cute guys. And because I had to pee so bad, I was yelling—yes, yelling, very loudly—“MY BLADDER IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE!” That’s what I yelled, in the middle of World Showcase, and it looked like my bladder already exploded because of the water that came out of my nose that went all over my pants.

We couldn’t find a bathroom, I was yelling “MY BLADDER IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE!” and Mum probably didn’t want to be seen with me.

So there we were running (well I was doing the pee pee dance) down the streets of the United Kingdom looking for a bathroom so I wouldn’t wet myself.

We decided to go into a store and ask someone…I shouldn’t say “we” because Mum asked for me because I was (still) laughing and telling myself “Just wait another minute! Don’t pee yourself!”

So the CM told us where to go and seriously, I don’t know how we missed the bathroom. They are right next to the telephone booths and we were like two feet away from them.

I have never run so fast in my life, trying not to let any pee out of my bladder.

I sprinted into the bathroom and practically dropped my stuff on the floor, and peed.

And then I stopped laughing, just like that. I stopped yelling like I was drunk. See, going pee helps you calm down.

That just sounds weird.

I am telling you, CMs make me crazy in World Showcase.

After the craziness ended, we looked around a few stores in the UK.

It’s Christopher Robin’s room!

We stayed in the UK and I became hungry. Mum thought I was insane for wanting food because of our meal at ‘Ohana, but I am hungry all the time.

So Mum sat down on a bench and rested her feet. Both of our feet really hurt. Mum suggested the brilliant idea of foot massages in WDW. They would make a fortune, seriously.

I went up to some random food stand place thingy and got an ice cream. It was a soft serve twist. And this is my picture of it.

As you can see, the picture came out really well.

I ate my ice cream while Mum checked Mobile Magic. We wanted to go on Soarin’, but it still had a 60 minute wait and our feet hurt really bad and we didn’t want to stand any longer. So we decided to head out of the park.

On our way out, I took some pictures in the photo booths in the UK.

I look like the devil in this one.

I probably scare children…

I really do have a future as a model.

Just before we were leaving, I saw a CM with an Oogie Boogie pin (aka Mum’s favorite) so I went up to her—since I finally stopped laughing and could control myself and act like a normal person—to ask for it, when this giant bug appeared. She used a shopping bag to get rid of it. I looked over at Mum and she had this look on her face. I knew she was freaked out. Whenever we get stink bugs in our house, she yells so loud. Like, calm down dude. It’s a bug. It won’t kill you. So she makes me grab it. Ridiculousness. After the big was gone, we traded pins.

We left the park and hopped on a boat to go back to the Beach Club. We got the back of the boat.

We got back to the Beach Club and it was dead there again.

We got back to the room at about 11:45 and fell asleep by 12:30 for our last night at the Beach Club…

Overview of the day

Weather:
Same weather in Florida during the summer every single day aka sunny all day except a thunderstorm in the afternoon
Highs:
Stormalong Bay!
My duck friends
'OHANA!
Well I don't know what happened in World Showcase would be considered a high point of my day...
Lows:
Craziness at Sunshine Seasons
The new voice guy
iPads
Not being able to find a bathroom in the UK

Last edited by LifeIsDis; 03-10-2013 at 07:41 PM.
Old 10-06-2012, 10:57 AM   #180
melmar136
DIS Veteran

REAL nice picture there Meg. Thanks so much for sharing that with your readers. Love ya.
You were insane that night in World Showcase! The poor French boys!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: