Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-27-2012, 06:25 PM   #151
LifeIsDis
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."

"5...4...3...2...1..." AAAHHHHHH!!!

We went down to Hollywood Blvd. and looked in some shops.

I thought these backpacks were really cool!

I remember when I had an obsession with Pillow Pets. Oh wait, that was like a year ago.

I think the Disney ones are really cute though!

I don’t know why, but I love this Mickey statue. I think he is SO cute.

We headed back out onto the street and sat down for a bit while I caught up in my trip journal. The crowds were ridiculous. I couldn’t take it. Then I thought of something. I told Mum I would be right back and I went down to the middle of the 50s Prime Time Café and Hollywood & Vine.

If you haven’t seen it, there is a little apartment between the two restaurants. And there are PO Boxes right next to the entrance for the apartment. There are names printed on the PO Boxes are people who were involved with MGM’s construction. And that was your fun fact of the day brought to by yours truly!

Here is the apartment.

And here are the PO Boxes.

I tried to get a close up of the names but I couldn’t get a good shot. I’ll have to go back during the day next time.

Then I headed back to where Mum was sitting…

I was hungry. I NEEDED food. So we went back to Sweet Spells.

A CM was making candy apples at the front. They looked AMAZING. I wish I could have had one. Braces I tell you! Once I get them off (which MIGHT be soon!!!) I am celebrating by getting a candy apple and caramel popcorn from Karamell Kuche.

THEY LOOK AMAZING.

He was making a Jack one!

Jack and Kermit <3

NOMS.

I decided on a cookie and I also got a water.

The cookie was HUGE.

“Hi. My name is Meg and I eat stuff that is the size of my head. Ok, bye.”

I have to say, I was expecting it to be better. It wasn’t horrible, but it wasn’t great. I couldn’t even finish it all. I had to throw one of Mickey’s ears out. I am such a bad person.

We then went to the Great Movie Ride and it only had a 10 minute wait. We got seated way in the back, which wasn’t that great. And to top it off, our guide, Mandy, was SO. ANNOYING. I couldn’t take it.

I also found the Hidden Minnie in the mural! I pointed it out to Mum, and like usual, she couldn’t see it.

We got the gangster scene (LIKE ALWAYS).

After and ok ride with Annoying Mandy through the movies, I checked out wait times. I NEEDED to go to an Aerosmith concert on a super stretch limo. I had to. I could care less that a 50 minute wait was posted. I HAD TO GET BACKSTAGE PASSES.

We walked down Sunset and we hopped in line. 50 minutes was posted.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Once we got into the recording studio, this guy behind me wouldn’t stop swearing. He was saying some very bad words that are not DIS-appropriate. I just wanted to listen to the pre-show and this guy was ruining it! Tons of parents were looking at him and this little girl in the front was saying “That guy just swore!!” to her mom. Like really dude, go to Universal to do that. This is WALT DISNEY WORLD for cryin’ out loud!! And you say stuff like that with a bunch of kids around? Real classy! And of course he ended up behind us in our limo.

Once we got to the takeoff zone, I get this nervous feeling. I always do when I see a limo take off. But I also have an excited feeling too. I LOVE IT.

We ended up in the 11th row. Our limo pulled up and then before I knew it, Steven Tyler was screaming in my ears. I seriously LOVE takeoff. Mum HATES it and I heard her screaming even before we went anywhere. Oh, Mum.

Both of our throats hurt SO bad from screaming so much.

Here is our ride photo.

You can’t even see us with the reflection of the pink lights. We are holding on for dear life. During the ride, I was holing on so hard, that my nails were digging into my hands.
You can also see the dude that was swearing behind Mum. And he is wearing pink. How lovely…

From my all time favorite ride, we went down to Pixar Place. Would we actually get on Toy Story Mania that night with the long lines?
Old 09-28-2012, 08:28 PM   #152
LifeIsDis

"OOOOOHHHHH!!!"

There was a 60 minute wait posted for Toy Story Mania. So we got in line. The line was out the door but it moved rather quickly.

I just LOVE the queue. I have seen pictures of the one at California Adventure and it’s boring.

It’s Luxo Jr. and the Pixar ball!

Fun fact of the day by yours truly:
Mr. Potato Head is the only audio animatronic that can be taken apart and put back together. Example: like when he takes his ear out.
Fun fact of the day by yours truly is brought to you by mac & cheese band-aids, which are a real thing. I saw them tonight at Walmart in the dollar section. No joke.

Hidden Mickey in the queue!

And if you are wondering, we remembered our 3D glasses.

And the best part of having two people in your party is that you pretty much get to skip the line and look at all the other people on your way down the stairs and act like you are VIP. I basically skip down the stairs and stare at all the parties with 3+ people and point and laugh, like “HAHAHAHA I’M AWESOME. YOU’RE NOT.”

I actually want to decorate my room with Andy’s wallpaper. Is that weird? Probably.

Our car thingy (what are they even called anyways?) arrived and we got the Little Green Men car thingy! Now everyone, say “OOOOHHHHH!” I wish a group of people would just follow me around and all in unison and we would say “OOOOOOHHHHH!” just like this when we saw strangers from the outside.

Anyways, let’s just talk about how I won. Yeah, that’s right. I might have done a happy dance.

(I’m on the right of course)

IN YOUR FACE, MUM! I'M AWESOME! BOO TO THE YA! I'M BETTER THAN YOU ARE!

Ahem.

It was closing time at this point. When we were walking out of the park I heard a voice come over the speakers saying “I hope you had a wonderful day at Hollywood Studios!” Someone must have given him the wrong lines or there was a misprint off the paper he was reading from. I know he meant MGM.

We hopped on the boat to the Beach Club and it was packed in there. Our stop was second.

It was DEAD there. Everything was so placid (look at me using my vocab from English! I’m cool like that).

When we walked through the lobby, not one person was in there (well, except us), so it made a wonderful opportunity for some pictures.

We got back to the room and it was about 1:15. We fell asleep by two. No sleeping in Disney my friends! So basically, we were up for 20 hours. Who really cares, right?!

We HAD to get some rest for the next day. AMAZING food, hot guys, and the best pool EVER were in our future…

Overview of the day

Weather:
Hot (DUH), and sunny except a shower in the afternoon

Highs:
Going backstage on the Haunted Mansion!
Our whole tour!
CHOCOLATE CROSSAINTS
Garden Grove
The Rockin’ Rollercoaster!!!
Me winning on Toy Story Mania

Lows:
The whole mix-up at the Sunshine Tree Terrace
Stupid people at One Man’s Dream
The kid next with the light up toy
Long waits at Hollywood Studios
The guy at RNRC
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-28-2012, 10:24 PM   #153
LifeIsDis

Ducks and Honey Boo Boo. That is all.

August 14th

I set my alarm on my iTouch for 8 that morning. It never went off. Good thing Mum woke up a little after 8 because there is no sleeping/sleeping in in Disney. Just sayin’.

I've gotten about 10 hours of sleep between the past two nights. #NOsleepingindisney

We decided to take it easy on this fine morning. Unheard of, I know. But since we were staying at the Beach Club, we had to go to Stormalong Bay, since it is the best pool on property.

Mum called down to guest services to see when it opened and the girl said 7 but the lifeguards don’t get there until 10. I thought the whole thing opened at 10, but whatever. We would just go down.

We had breakfast and we were out the door by 9. We stopped at the Marketplace and got a drink in our mug and walked around for a few minutes. We left the lobby at 9:20 and made our way to the pool.

And guess what guys?

It wasn’t open.

We were both standing there like “WHAT THE CRAP???? THE CM TOLD US…” Yeah, the whole thing opens at 10. Wonderful.

I could have caught up on my sleep or do something else and not waste 40 minutes of precious time in Disney sitting around. Thank you lovely CM for the good information. She must have been earning her ears, but the guy at the Sunshine Tree Terrace wasn’t, so that just tells you Disney doesn’t hire good CMs. Well some are great, I have to say. Not all of them are awful. But some. And those were the ones who helped us on this trip. Lucky ducks we are.

So we sat around for 40 minutes doing completely nothing. Just sat there by Beaches & Cream. Ten of 10, we got in line and with the rest of the people (like 5 others, who probably got the wrong information too) and they picked the pool family of the day (or whatever they are called…) and let them in 5 minutes early. And they got there after us. So we stood around for those awful 5 minutes and got our bracelets to show that we are resort guests at the Beach Club or the Yacht Club. Yes, you do have to show your Key to the World card to get in.

We FINALLY were let in and we plopped our stuff down on a chair and headed right for the pool.

STORMALONG BAY IS AMAZING ABIKWGOBIOHQIOPHQPOHQPHEIOG.

You guys HAVE to stay at the Beach or Yacht Club, well because they are amazing, but THIS POOL. Now, I have heard amazing things about it, but the sand…omg. If you guys didn’t know, there is sand at the bottom of the pool. It feels amazing on your feet and it’s just like you are at the beach.

We swam around for about an hour. Stormalong Bay is HUGE and a CM said it’s big enough to be a mini water park!

Some ducks were swimming around in the amazing pool and people were freaking out. Yes, I know they are ducks and all, but just don’t go near them. I would love to go up to one of them and ask about their life living at Disney as a duck and how awesome it must be getting free food from stupid guests, but I think that would be a little strange and people might think I have problems.
Anyways, people were saying how unsanitary that is and how that is so gross, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. JUST GET OVER IT. THEY ARE DUCKS. I thought they looked cute and I just left them alone so they could enjoy their lovely morning swim in Stormalong Bay, even though—I’m guessing—they aren’t Beach or Yacht Club guests. But I have to stay, wouldn’t it be so funny if two ducks came waddling in with their Key to the World cards and got bracelets for Stormalong Bay? And they were staying at a resort and went to the parks? That would be hysterical.

If you are wondering, I do not have mental issues.

And now this whole update has turned into weird stories that I just made up about how ducks could be resort guests with KTTW cards. First I went on and on about chicken (that probably scared people away) and now I am going on and on about ducks.

I really have learned something about myself writing this trip report. And now what would that be?
I’m nuts.

Where was I even?

Oh yeah, Stormalong Bay.

SOOOOOO, we swam around in the pool for about an hour. I wanted to take pictures and I didn’t have my camera with me, so took the long, grueling, walk back to the room to get it. Then I had to walk all the way back. It sounds rough, I know.

Once I got back to the pool, I showed the CM at the gate my bracelet and then took some pictures of the area.

Oh, look who it is!

See that blue thing in this picture (not not the water!)? It’s for guests that are in wheelchairs! We thought that was really cool and haven’t seen that at a Disney resort before. Oh wait we wouldn’t because I don’t make time for swimming.

We left the pool at about 11. I’m sorry, but I don’t make a lot of time for swimming. There are better things to do except sit in water when I could do that in my bathtub at home, but we HAD to go to Stormalong Bay, since it is incredible. I would definitely make time for it if you are staying at the Yacht or Beach Club!

We made our way back to the room.

This is where we sat for five hours aka 40 (long) minutes.

We walked into the Villas lobby and noticed this door was open to this little seating area. We noticed it before but the door was never open, so we went in.

It was very cute in there!

And I LOVED this rose on the window.

We refreshened (yes, I made that word up. I’m awesome like that) up and headed to the boat dock.

Spent the morning at Stormalong Bay. Coolest pool EVER!

On the way there, I saw the car outside the main entrance so I had to go inside and pose. Well not really pose. I basically smiled like “Ok, Mum. Figure out how to use my camera. It’s not that hard. My mouth hurts. I want to go to Epcot.”

Oh, she figured out how to zoom…

Then Mum wanted to take a picture to show my ears, my backpack, and my Team August tags. Well at least I didn’t have to smile.

After our little two second photo shoot, we finally made our way to the boat dock.

We saw a very purdy…speaking of Honey Boo Boo (since she says purdy all the time), I CANNOT BELIEVE THE SEASON FINALE WAS ON WEDNESDAY. I was heartbroken. A few things about the episode…

SPOILER ALERT!

1) What the CRAP was up with Pumpkin’s new baby and the two thumbs it has?!?!? Like that is just weird.
2) Honey Boo Boo did NOT look good in her bathing suit and she did look like a very fat blueberry.
3) I will never get over how Mama sneezes.
4) I can’t believe Mama is a grandmother at 34 years old.
5) I thought Alana was going to be able to keep Glitzy after the pageant! Way to go for a happy ending!

I did hear a rumor that they will do holiday episodes, so I am very excited.

I really should go to bed and finish this update later because this is getting to be ridiculous, but I don’t want to. So THERE!

Dear God.

Five million years ago when we were going to the boat dock, we saw a very purdy butterfly.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Mum looked very lovely on this fine day!

A CM that worked at the boat dock told us the boat that was coming to pick us up broke down and they were going to send another one, which took about 10 years. Like, I didn’t want to be chased around by bees (yes, that happened there and I ran away like the little girl that I am) and be melting from the heat. I just wanted to get to Epcot!

So I decided to take this time to take some artsy pictures. Of rope. Yes, of rope, that is the "wall" to protect us from falling into the nasty water of the Epcot resort area.

I took like 20 more pictures of the rope, but I won’t torture you with them all.

Waiting for a boat to Epcot right now.

10 years later, our boat finally came. We stopped at the Boardwalk and then we were off to Epcot!

Old 09-29-2012, 06:46 AM   #154
melmar136
DIS Veteran

Meg, I'm not sure you should write TR updates so late at night. The duck part cracked me up, thinking about them wearing the little bracelets on their feet. But the Honey Boo Boo update...hmm, not so sure about that. lol

And yes, we only got one hour in that wonderful pool. I even suggested we stay there and get an early lunch at Beaches & Cream and sit by the pool, but Meg just wanted to GO GO GO. If I recall lunch that day, my idea would have been WAY better!
Old 09-29-2012, 07:28 AM   #155
LifeIsDis

Quote:
Originally Posted by melmar136 View Post
Meg, I'm not sure you should write TR updates so late at night. The duck part cracked me up, thinking about them wearing the little bracelets on their feet. But the Honey Boo Boo update...hmm, not so sure about that. lol

And yes, we only got one hour in that wonderful pool. I even suggested we stay there and get an early lunch at Beaches & Cream and sit by the pool, but Meg just wanted to GO GO GO. If I recall lunch that day, my idea would have been WAY better!
I know, I know.
Well I'm glad you liked the duck part. I don't know why you didn't enjoy me rambling on about Honey Boo Boo...
Mum, Disney is NOT about relaxing. Just sayin'.
Old 09-29-2012, 11:05 AM   #156
ireneryan
DIS Veteran

Loved your update, as usual, love the stream of conciousness style you got going on.

I too am so not a pool person on vacation. There are so many other opportunities to swim when you don't have so many other things to do. This is why I'm going to cancel my cabana rental at the Poly for my next trip. I know we'll swim but I don't think I want to use up 4 hours in a row to do it! What do you think?
Old 09-29-2012, 12:22 PM   #157
LifeIsDis

Quote:
Originally Posted by ireneryan View Post
Loved your update, as usual, love the stream of conciousness style you got going on.

I too am so not a pool person on vacation. There are so many other opportunities to swim when you don't have so many other things to do. This is why I'm going to cancel my cabana rental at the Poly for my next trip. I know we'll swim but I don't think I want to use up 4 hours in a row to do it! What do you think?
Oh, thank you! (:
You really should cancel your cabana. I think 4 hours is a bit much to be at the pool when you could do so much other stuff. I mean yeah, it would be nice to relax, but relaxing is for losers and you are at Disney for cryin' out loud. And the Magic Kingdom is two seconds away so why wouldn't you want to go there? I think it would just be a waste to get the cabana, in my opinion.
Old 09-29-2012, 01:59 PM   #158
ireneryan
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsDis View Post

Oh, thank you! (:
You really should cancel your cabana. I think 4 hours is a bit much to be at the pool when you could do so much other stuff. I mean yeah, it would be nice to relax, but relaxing is for losers and you are at Disney for cryin' out loud. And the Magic Kingdom is two seconds away so why wouldn't you want to go there? I think it would just be a waste to get the cabana, in my opinion.
Yeah, it's supposed to be our Resting day but I just can't make it happen. So I'm going to cancel the cabana, I already cancelled our ADR for Kona and made one for Garden Grove (completely on your review alone). Anyway, then I thought we'd walk over to Boardwalk and check that out after dinner. What do you think? I didn't mean to hijack your TR, I just like your planning skills.
Old 09-29-2012, 02:00 PM   #159
ireneryan
DIS Veteran

BTW I was shocked you didn't name the ducks Daisy & Donald in your duck fantasy!
Old 09-29-2012, 02:30 PM   #160
LifeIsDis

Quote:
Yeah, it's supposed to be our Resting day but I just can't make it happen. So I'm going to cancel the cabana, I already cancelled our ADR for Kona and made one for Garden Grove (completely on your review alone). Anyway, then I thought we'd walk over to Boardwalk and check that out after dinner. What do you think? I didn't mean to hijack your TR, I just like your planning skills.
I am so happy you are going to go to Garden Grove because of my review! I just have to ask, what night would you guys be going to GG? I ask because of the schedule for the buffet (which is here). The Boardwalk at night is beautiful. You'll love it!
Oh don't worry about hijacking my TR!
Awww, thank you!

Quote:
BTW I was shocked you didn't name the ducks Daisy & Donald in your duck fantasy!
Hahaha I didn't even think of that!
Old 09-29-2012, 02:44 PM   #161
ireneryan
DIS Veteran

Right now we have the ressie for Saturday and that's our rest day but I love the Friday menu the most so I keep trying to switch my Chef Mickey's and it's not budging. I also like the menu that you had the Southern BBQ so I'm keeping it pretty open depending on what I can move around. GG seems to be pretty easy to get an ADR for since it's not on the dining plan. I have 37 days left to play around with the Disney site
Old 09-29-2012, 02:57 PM   #162
LifeIsDis

Quote:
Right now we have the ressie for Saturday and that's our rest day but I love the Friday menu the most so I keep trying to switch my Chef Mickey's and it's not budging. I also like the menu that you had the Southern BBQ so I'm keeping it pretty open depending on what I can move around. GG seems to be pretty easy to get an ADR for since it's not on the dining plan. I have 37 days left to play around with the Disney site
Our waiter at GG did say the Mediterranean night was good, if you like food like that. If you don't, not worth it. He did say the seafood was good too.
Haha yeah, swtching an ADR for Chef Mickey's is very hard! Good luck! You just have to check 5 times a day, like I do.
I don't think it's on the dining plan. Maybe because it's at the Swan and that's not an "official" Disney resort...?
Oh wow, 37 days! That is so exciting! Yeah, you just have to check 5 times a day for an ADR. Oh the things we do as DISers.
Old 09-29-2012, 08:01 PM   #163
ireneryan
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsDis View Post
Oh the things we do as DISers.
That about sums it up!
Old 09-29-2012, 08:44 PM   #164
LifeIsDis

Craziness at the Land

We had a lovely ride on the Friendship Boat and we headed into World Showcase via the International Gateway.

Hello France!

I’m surprised I haven’t seen any articles on the DIS or anything about some crazy girl in France on August 14th. It was me or anything…

We will get to that later. I’m just warning you guys it’s going to be worse than my duck dreamland. I warned you…

Anyways…

What’s up Morocco…and a bunch of stupid guests walking on a bridge?

We headed through the UK…

…and into the land of Canadians and cheddar cheese soup.

We walked on over to the Land from there.

The first of my 249790234832659826315 pictures of Spaceship Earth I took this trip. It gets ridiculous from this point on.

I would love to be a palm tree. Blowing in the wind in Epcot.

...Or a duck and get free food from the World Showcase. That would be nice too. I would be perfect as a Disney duck…

Mum’s favorite place in the universe. Since, you know, Figment is her favorite character.

We made it!

Right when I walked in, I took a big whiff of the Land. It smells awesome in there. I probably looked like a freak standing there with my eyes closed, nostrils flared, and breathing in the smell.

We checked to see if there were fastpasses left for Soarin’ before we got some food.

No luck.

We made our way into the crowd and looked at the menus at…

It was our first time at Sunshine Seasons. I heard such great things about it, so we decided to try it out.

And let me just tell you guys, DO NOT GO AT LUNCHTIME IN THE MIDDLE OF AUGUST WITH ALL THE STUPID TOURISTS THAT HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND LIKE TO STAND IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RESTAURANT AND ARE OVERWHELMED.

It was pure MADNESS in there. People were running, children were screaming, stupid people were everywhere… It was craziness.

I looked at all the menus and didn’t know what to get. I’m not a picky eater AT ALL so I was fine with whatever, but Mum is different, so she went to the salad/whatever they have there line.

We split up and I got a tray. Then I found something to eat and then I went to the desserts.

Holy. God.

My keyboard is now wet from all the drool that just came out of my mouth.

One word: NOMS.

I got all of my food and then I went over to the soda fountains. I got my drink and then I had a little trouble with the lids for the cups. Not one lid would fit on my cup, so I just threw one on top of it and had Mum help me.

I found Mum and she didn’t even get her food yet! I was all set and there were still like 5 people in front of her.

She finally got her lunch and a drink after a little bit.

We went over to a register and paid. And it came up to about $40! Not worth it AT ALL. We could have had a relaxing sit down lunch for less! I can’t imagine having more people in our party and going there.

Our next mission was to find a table. We walked around with our food and couldn’t find one. And we also got ran over by like five kids who were running around. It was nuts. We finally found a table and ate.

I got the reuben panini. It was good. Definitely not great. It was very greasy too.

It also came with potato coleslaw (???) and that was good.

Mum got a caesar salsd with chicken. She said it was just fine.

Then it was time for dessert, which is the only reason I would go back to Sunshine Seasons.

I (OF COURSE) got the strawberry shortcake. It was amazing. Best strawberry shortcake I have ever had. It was like heaven.

Mum got a key lime pie. She said she liked it, except the texture was weird. I guess it wasn’t pie-like.

We finished up our food and I wrote in my journal.

At Sunshine Seasons. And it is crazy.

I don’t know if we will go back anytime soon. Yeah, it was good, but NOT worth what we paid.

From there, we went to Living with the Land! Until then, I haven’t been on the ride in YEARS. It only had a 10 minute wait so we hopped right in line.

I’m sorry, but I just want to break out into song right now.

“Let’s listen to the land, we all love. Nature’s plan will shine above! LISTEN TO THE LAAAAAAAAAAAAAND, listen to the land.”

Mum and I both agree that Listen to the Land sounds like a Christians chorus group sings it. It really does actually.

If you have no clue what I’m talking about then, TOO BAD!

No I’m not that mean. This is the song. You will now have it stuck in your head for the rest of the month (which is like two more days…). You’re welcome.

Moving on now. If I remember, I think we got the back of the boat. Who even knows though.

Plants and such.

I found this Hidden Mickey!

This guy in front of us was with his parents. I would say he was about 20. Every single time when I saw a Hidden Mickey, he pointed it out to his parents like “Oh, look what I found! I’m so cool!” First of all, no one is as cool as moi, and second of all, like really dude?! He would act like he found it and was so proud of himself. NO, I found it and you didn’t! STOP ACTING LIKE YOU ARE MORE AWESOME.

Ahem.

BANANAS!

Hey, it looks like the parks sometimes!

TWO HIDDEN MICKEYS (that are obvious…) THAT I SAW FIRST.

A what…?

From our boat, I saw this thing called Mickey’s Mini Garden. I don’t know why I thought it was the best thing ever. I mean, I’m no gardener or anything. Maybe it’s because Mickey, but I have no clue. I’m weird like that.

Then it was over and we exited and then I saw a whole rack of Mickey’s Mini Gardens FOR SALE.

I thought it was awesome, for some odd reason. I wanted to get one but I knew I would take care of it for like a week and then it would die and one of our cats would start chewing on it.

We made our way out of the Land and headed for the Seas!
Old 10-01-2012, 05:51 PM   #165
LifeIsDis

I learn about sea creatures from Mr. Ray...and I do an awful job at it.

We made our way out of the Land and skipped (well I probably did…) to the Seas with Nemo and Friends!

They are doing some construction right before you enter the queue so I wonder what will be there. Probably a trash can or fresh new paint.

I tried to take a picture of the jellyfish on the ride. And you see how well that came out…

After the ride, there was something very important to do. Turtle Talk with Crush of course!

While we were waiting for the next show, I saw this.

And since I’m five years old, I decided to take Mr. Ray’s Pop Quiz!

I was standing there with 3 years olds taking this quiz. I’m so ridiculous.

And the questions were REALLY hard. And if you are wondering, I am in top honors at school. And I thought Mr. Ray’s Pop Quiz was difficult. That’s me for ya…
And to come to think of it, I picked the easy quiz.

I was so into it trying to answer everything right and I got a 75! I only got 3 right out of 4. I am so smart…

They were letting people in and I was just putting in my email address so I could get my certificate for the amazing job I did. Yes, I actually did that.

Mum was calling my name telling me to hurry it up and I seriously just wanted to keep taking the quiz. I finally finished and rushed inside the theater.

When we got home, I checked my email and I found this.

I am crazy.
And I guess it was the beginner level. Good thing I didn't do the hard because I would have gotten a 25 or something.

So I ran and met up with Mum so we would make it.

I love love LOVE thse lights on your way into the theater.

Surprisingly, we didn’t end up all the way in the back because I took so long with my hard quiz.

The show was pretty good. Usually the same stuff every time we see it, but it’s always nice to go watch.

I always wonder how old you have to be to sit on the rug, because I would love to ask Crush a question or two. Like “Hey Crush man! Do you have any friends that are ducks?”

And I listened to Crush and said “DUUUUUDE” for the rest of the day.

We left the theater and we looked around at the sea creature things for a bit. We never take the time to look at everything and it was about time we did!

I don’t know what this is…

I know this is a seahorse. If I didn’t, I think people would really wonder how I’m in top honors at school.

Mum really likes this about seahorses.

And that was your fun fact of the day by…well it’s not really yours truly, so I will say it’s brought to you by Epcot, aka the place where I really want to be right now, since you know, the Food and Wine Festival just started and it’s Epcot’s 30th birthday toady. No biggie or anything…

Some fish…

I know this I Nemo!

And this is Dory!

Hidden Mickey!

Then we went to go see the manatees.

How much I gained from eating so much on this trip is on the right of the chart. So my new name is Lou. And I got struck by a boat. Yups.

Waazzp manatees?!

Does anyone ever wonder why they are so big when all they eat is lettuce?

We said hi to some Nemo fishies on our way out.

Before we left I wanted to get eaten by Bruce, and there was a line. So I got in line and waited for like 5 minutes. I was playing with something on the wall while I was waiting. It was some box and you would press the button to see what was inside. It was very cool actually, for 5 year olds, like moi. Then once I got up there, Mum took a wonderful picture, as you can tell.

We left the Seas and I took a few more pictures.

This is how I felt (and looked) later that day.

“MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE!”

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: