Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > The Creative Community > Swaps
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-04-2012, 04:12 PM   #391
JohnsonsLoveDisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgansmom2000 View Post
I'll let it go, no worries How did you find a local place, I should look into that...
I googled Hexis Chalkboard vinyl-seattle. and came up with a place that has a warehouse in Redmond, about 5 mins from DBF's work. I can order online and send him to pick it up or for $9 they fed ex it to me same/next day. I need to get some vinyl in for the cups I just bought.

Disneyland Trips, Aug 1987,Aug 2001, May 2004,April 2007, July 2007, July 2008,March 2009, Dec 2010 DisneyWorld Trips April 1992, April 2005,April 2010,Dec 2012
Etsy Id: EJMKDesigns
JohnsonsLoveDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 05:55 PM   #392
mommy2mrb
Mama to a Princess - But I'm a Scrap Princess
But you wouldn't need the clothes if you had the hot man

great work Rachal! I NEED some of those mickey wreath banners PLEASE

that is a cute photo of Morgan....Megan's first pumpkin patch photo is really similar, she had on overalls too...will have to go post it....BRB

now no laughing...this is my first year of scrapping...can you tell what company I was using???

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-05-2012, 07:42 AM   #393
JJ&JHsmom
DIS Veteran

Rachal love those!

Jennifer, if you find a local place for the vinyl, please share! I am thinking I need one of those for my fridge!

Lisa, I have many pages that look very similar to that one.
Old 11-05-2012, 08:02 AM   #394
morgansmom2000
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsonsLoveDisney View Post
Ohhh I forgot about the cookies

No, I bought them like that. Then I found the blank ones at the Dollar Store. Which by the way they had all the colors there yesterday!

Poor LO's got bent.

PS love that pic of Morgan.
The LOs will flatten just fine in a book, no worries. I stopped at my Dollar Tree on Saturday and another this morning, they didn't have any tumblers. I'm going to order online and ship to the store.

That picture was at the dedication of a local park. She was 10 weeks old. I propped her up against a pumpkin (Dan was right beside her, but I cropped him out). Those cheeks kill me! (DH found that when he was cleaning out a cabinet in the basement to make room for the Kitchenaid - I had to put it back on the fridge).

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsonsLoveDisney View Post
I googled Hexis Chalkboard vinyl-seattle. and came up with a place that has a warehouse in Redmond, about 5 mins from DBF's work. I can order online and send him to pick it up or for $9 they fed ex it to me same/next day. I need to get some vinyl in for the cups I just bought.
I'll have to look for it. Does your Jo's have the vinyl? Mine does, hoping for a sale soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2mrb View Post
great work Rachal! I NEED some of those mickey wreath banners PLEASE

that is a cute photo of Morgan....Megan's first pumpkin patch photo is really similar, she had on overalls too...will have to go post it....BRB

now no laughing...this is my first year of scrapping...can you tell what company I was using???

She's so adorable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ&JHsmom View Post
Rachal love those!

Jennifer, if you find a local place for the vinyl, please share! I am thinking I need one of those for my fridge!

Lisa, I have many pages that look very similar to that one.
I'll keep you posted, Cassey. Did you get my email about the 17th? I'd love to have you come to Feed Your Face Food Fest 2012 and meet Rhonda and Pam!
Old 11-05-2012, 08:40 AM   #395
JohnsonsLoveDisney
DIS Veteran

Cassey, pm me, I can make you one. I just made a whole bunch last night. They are going like hot cakes.

Jen, she's so cute! It was a fluke, ours had all the colors in. Picked up some for DD's party and for my auction basket. Dbf wants me to order black ones..

My j's carries nada. The selection for scrap related stuff is 2 whole aisles and end caps. One aisle is their crappy paper, most patterns have been there for years. Solids with the exception of core'dinations are so thin, they don't cut well at all. One of my biggest pushes for my new "work" is the lack of good supplies at a good price. If all goes well we may to an actual store. the lss selection is ho hum these days, and their prices are high!

The place I found is uscutter or something like that. They even carry cameo stuff. I need to get some outdoor vinyl ordered today.

Disneyland Trips, Aug 1987,Aug 2001, May 2004,April 2007, July 2007, July 2008,March 2009, Dec 2010 DisneyWorld Trips April 1992, April 2005,April 2010,Dec 2012
Old 11-05-2012, 08:44 AM   #396
tyniknate
DIS Veteran

I received my box this morning and I couldn't wait to open it. I sat in the parking lot of the Post Office rummaging through all the goodies.... and they are ALL GOODIES! Thank you so much Kristi! I love the titles and the paper piecings, especially the Christmas Jammies title and the small christmas tree pieces. What machine are you using to get those words to cut so cleanly? Also, I can't wait for my DH to see the bag, he says I am the bag queen....not purses, bags. I always have at least one with me and this one will be great to add to my collection.

I will take pics tonight and try to post either tonight or tomorrow. Have a cub scout meeting to get through first!

tyniknate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 08:51 AM   #397
JohnsonsLoveDisney
DIS Veteran

Ya danielle! She uses lawannas cameo they do "craft nights"

Old 11-05-2012, 09:52 AM   #398
JJ&JHsmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgansmom2000 View Post
I'll keep you posted, Cassey. Did you get my email about the 17th? I'd love to have you come to Feed Your Face Food Fest 2012 and meet Rhonda and Pam!
I got the email, then one from CCD about a mass that is required that day, just received another today that they are changing the date yet again. I need to sit and figure it out, but it looks like I may be able to join you. I'll let you know.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:53 AM   #399
morgansmom2000
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ&JHsmom View Post
I got the email, then one from CCD about a mass that is required that day, just received another today that they are changing the date yet again. I need to sit and figure it out, but it looks like I may be able to join you. I'll let you know.
Old 11-05-2012, 05:34 PM   #400
kkbeaton2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyniknate
I received my box this morning and I couldn't wait to open it. I sat in the parking lot of the Post Office rummaging through all the goodies.... and they are ALL GOODIES! Thank you so much Kristi! I love the titles and the paper piecings, especially the Christmas Jammies title and the small christmas tree pieces. What machine are you using to get those words to cut so cleanly? Also, I can't wait for my DH to see the bag, he says I am the bag queen....not purses, bags. I always have at least one with me and this one will be great to add to my collection.

I will take pics tonight and try to post either tonight or tomorrow. Have a cub scout meeting to get through first!
So glad you received it. The dc said it went out for delivery on Saturday, but then that night, it said that the status was not updated. Not sure what that was supposed to mean. So I'm glad it made it and I'm glad you liked everything. I use my expression and LaWanna's cameo for cutting. Just depends on which titles. The Christmas jammies was cut with the cameo. I'm also OCD about trimming up pieces if it doesn't have a clean cut. Guess it's the perfectionist coming out in me! I'm a bag lover as well. I have TONS of them, but it's never enough! LOL!
Old 11-06-2012, 08:54 AM   #401
tyniknate
DIS Veteran

Wanted to share all my goodies from Kristi. Thanks again, I love them.

[IMG]]http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk19/tyniknate/17.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited by tyniknate; 11-06-2012 at 09:03 AM.
Old 11-06-2012, 09:01 AM   #402
tyniknate
DIS Veteran

Old 11-06-2012, 09:17 AM   #403
morgansmom2000
DIS Veteran

Awesome stuff!
Old 11-06-2012, 09:18 AM   #404
mommy2mrb
Mama to a Princess - But I'm a Scrap Princess
But you wouldn't need the clothes if you had the hot man

wow, great stuff!
Old 11-06-2012, 01:51 PM   #405
JohnsonsLoveDisney
DIS Veteran

Great stuff!

We still waiting on one package?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: