Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > The Creative Community > Swaps
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-23-2012, 08:42 AM   #301
tyniknate
DIS Veteran
 
tyniknate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Land of the Lost
Posts: 2,705

Does anyone have Kristi's address to share with me? I should be ready to mail tomorrow morning, but Thursday morning at the latest! I've had one other idea for her package and I need to stop tonight and pick up supplies.
__________________
ME : DH : DS9 DS15 DS19

tyniknate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 09:09 AM   #302
mommy2mrb
Mama to a Princess - But I'm a Scrap Princess
But you wouldn't need the clothes if you had the hot man
 
mommy2mrb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Beautiful PNW - Everett WA
Posts: 16,697

Jennifer, Megan loves her pillowcase, Morgan did a great job on it...slept on it last night! hope you feel better!


my package to Rebecca will be postal tomorrow afternoon!
__________________
Me-Lisa DH-Jim RIP 1/12/10 Our GoofyMan~Our Heart's 4ever in Haiti DD-Megan 14
Please check out & support www.BeLikeBrit.org in memory of my DH
mommy2mrb is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 10-23-2012, 09:14 AM   #303
tyniknate
DIS Veteran
 
tyniknate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Land of the Lost
Posts: 2,705

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgansmom2000 View Post
Yay! Glad to hear she liked it. I didn't wrap the stuff...sorry Wanted to share her pillowcases. I did some cutting, ironing, and pinning for her, but she did ALL the sewing on her own. She picked out all the fabrics herself too. This is what she's going to be giving to her girlfriends for Christmas this year (in different fabrics).



I'm going to apologize in advance to Rachal. There's no way I'm going to get all I want to done today. I'm not feeling 100% (need to call the doctor and get my TSH checked again) and after seeing what Cassey is sending to her partner, I'm anxious that my stuff just isn't enough. So...I'm plugging away, but I do have to prep for a Girl Scout Halloween party for tomorrow as well. I have every intention of mailing on Friday. Please forgive me.
That pillowcase is awesome. Who wouldn't love sleeping on cupcakes....must make for some sweet dreams. Great job, Morgan.
__________________
ME : DH : DS9 DS15 DS19

tyniknate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 09:20 AM   #304
morgansmom2000
DIS Veteran
 
morgansmom2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Perpetual State of Confusion
Posts: 12,977

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyniknate View Post
That pillowcase is awesome. Who wouldn't love sleeping on cupcakes....must make for some sweet dreams. Great job, Morgan.
Thank you Her own is donuts, with a band of cookies. She dreams of eating every night, I'm sure.
__________________
(DH) (Me) (DD)
morgansmom2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 10:25 AM   #305
JohnsonsLoveDisney
DIS Veteran
 
JohnsonsLoveDisney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Port Orchard, Washington
Posts: 4,302

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgansmom2000 View Post
Yay! Glad to hear she liked it. I didn't wrap the stuff...sorry Wanted to share her pillowcases. I did some cutting, ironing, and pinning for her, but she did ALL the sewing on her own. She picked out all the fabrics herself too. This is what she's going to be giving to her girlfriends for Christmas this year (in different fabrics).

I'm going to apologize in advance to Rachal. There's no way I'm going to get all I want to done today. I'm not feeling 100% (need to call the doctor and get my TSH checked again) and after seeing what Cassey is sending to her partner, I'm anxious that my stuff just isn't enough. So...I'm plugging away, but I do have to prep for a Girl Scout Halloween party for tomorrow as well. I have every intention of mailing on Friday. Please forgive me.
Emily loves hers too. She didnt believe me that Morgan made it.

I am sure your stuff is great but since your taking a extra day, maybe I will too
__________________
Rachal, Awesome DBF and 3 crazy girls! and 1 bouncing baby boy!

Disneyland Trips, Aug 1987,Aug 2001, May 2004,April 2007, July 2007, July 2008,March 2009, Dec 2010 DisneyWorld Trips April 1992, April 2005,April 2010,Dec 2012
Etsy Id: EJMKDesigns
JohnsonsLoveDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 10:48 AM   #306
JohnsonsLoveDisney
DIS Veteran
 
JohnsonsLoveDisney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Port Orchard, Washington
Posts: 4,302

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyniknate View Post
Does anyone have Kristi's address to share with me? I should be ready to mail tomorrow morning, but Thursday morning at the latest! I've had one other idea for her package and I need to stop tonight and pick up supplies.
I sent her a text.
__________________
Rachal, Awesome DBF and 3 crazy girls! and 1 bouncing baby boy!

Disneyland Trips, Aug 1987,Aug 2001, May 2004,April 2007, July 2007, July 2008,March 2009, Dec 2010 DisneyWorld Trips April 1992, April 2005,April 2010,Dec 2012
Etsy Id: EJMKDesigns
JohnsonsLoveDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 10:49 AM   #307
tyniknate
DIS Veteran
 
tyniknate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Land of the Lost
Posts: 2,705

Got the address. Thanks!
__________________
ME : DH : DS9 DS15 DS19

tyniknate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:13 AM   #308
morgansmom2000
DIS Veteran
 
morgansmom2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Perpetual State of Confusion
Posts: 12,977

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsonsLoveDisney View Post
Emily loves hers too. She didnt believe me that Morgan made it.

I am sure your stuff is great but since your taking a extra day, maybe I will too
She did make it! I admit to helping with the measuring and cutting stuff - but she did all the sewing herself.

I'm 90% done with my stuff, but if you don't mind the extra day, I'll mail on Friday for sure. That way I'll feel much better about what I'm sending.
__________________
(DH) (Me) (DD)
morgansmom2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:51 AM   #309
JohnsonsLoveDisney
DIS Veteran
 
JohnsonsLoveDisney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Port Orchard, Washington
Posts: 4,302

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgansmom2000 View Post
She did make it! I admit to helping with the measuring and cutting stuff - but she did all the sewing herself.

I'm 90% done with my stuff, but if you don't mind the extra day, I'll mail on Friday for sure. That way I'll feel much better about what I'm sending.
She thought it was store bought. It was that good.

No problem take your time. I have been searching everywhere for my paper today. A whole stack has gone missing. not sure where it went but I wanted to use it.... back to searching.
__________________
Rachal, Awesome DBF and 3 crazy girls! and 1 bouncing baby boy!

Disneyland Trips, Aug 1987,Aug 2001, May 2004,April 2007, July 2007, July 2008,March 2009, Dec 2010 DisneyWorld Trips April 1992, April 2005,April 2010,Dec 2012
Etsy Id: EJMKDesigns
JohnsonsLoveDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:59 PM   #310
morgansmom2000
DIS Veteran
 
morgansmom2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Perpetual State of Confusion
Posts: 12,977

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsonsLoveDisney

She thought it was store bought. It was that good.

No problem take your time. I have been searching everywhere for my paper today. A whole stack has gone missing. not sure where it went but I wanted to use it.... back to searching.
I do that all the time!! Hope you found it.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
__________________
(DH) (Me) (DD)
morgansmom2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 01:29 PM   #311
JohnsonsLoveDisney
DIS Veteran
 
JohnsonsLoveDisney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Port Orchard, Washington
Posts: 4,302

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgansmom2000 View Post
I do that all the time!! Hope you found it.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
no such luck.. it is still MIA, so I had to change what I was doing. ohh well. hope you like it anyways
__________________
Rachal, Awesome DBF and 3 crazy girls! and 1 bouncing baby boy!

Disneyland Trips, Aug 1987,Aug 2001, May 2004,April 2007, July 2007, July 2008,March 2009, Dec 2010 DisneyWorld Trips April 1992, April 2005,April 2010,Dec 2012
Etsy Id: EJMKDesigns
JohnsonsLoveDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 04:06 PM   #312
JJ&JHsmom
DIS Veteran
 
JJ&JHsmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Southeastern MA
Posts: 4,493

Jennifer, I love that pillowcase! Julia would be dreaming of sweets all night!

Thanks for the scrap ! I always worry, like alot of us, that my work isn't good enough. I always love what I receive from all the ladies here!
__________________
Me-Cassey DH DS DD
JJ&JHsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 10:00 PM   #313
Arizona Rita
DIS Veteran
 
Arizona Rita's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,572

Hi Belle,
Just wanted you to know that I am postal as of this morning. P O says it should be to you by Monday.
__________________
Disneyland, many many times, highlight, July 17, 2005
Cruises:Alaska 2014, EC Fantasy 2012, Baltics and DLP 2010, Magical Med Inaugural 2007. Mexican Riviera 2005, Caribbean 2003
WDW Disneymoon 1989, 15th anniversary 2004, 2008
Arizona Rita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 07:41 AM   #314
morgansmom2000
DIS Veteran
 
morgansmom2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Perpetual State of Confusion
Posts: 12,977

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsonsLoveDisney View Post
no such luck.. it is still MIA, so I had to change what I was doing. ohh well. hope you like it anyways
I'm sure I'll love it

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ&JHsmom View Post
Jennifer, I love that pillowcase! Julia would be dreaming of sweets all night!

Thanks for the scrap ! I always worry, like alot of us, that my work isn't good enough. I always love what I receive from all the ladies here!
Morgan is thrilled with all the praise, let's not give her a big head now

Your stuff is amazing. I know we all are our worst critics, and overall I'm very pleased with what I made
__________________
(DH) (Me) (DD)
morgansmom2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 09:15 AM   #315
tyniknate
DIS Veteran
 
tyniknate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Land of the Lost
Posts: 2,705

Jennifer, I sent you a bunch of emails with pictures.

I will be postal tomorrow morning. I just need to package everything up tonight for safe travels and take to PO.
__________________
ME : DH : DS9 DS15 DS19

tyniknate is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.