Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board > Disneyland Paris Trip Reports Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-22-2012, 08:43 PM   #196
DisneyCrafter
DIS Veteran

We have a Ross now too. Although, the Ross was where the Old Navy used to be and the Old Navy moved to where World Market used to be. I did find a super cute dress at Ross, though. So I can't be too mad...

DisneyCrafter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 08:44 PM   #197
IheartDDuck
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyCrafter View Post
We have a Ross now too. Although, the Ross was where the Old Navy used to be and the Old Navy moved to where World Market used to be. I did find a super cute dress at Ross, though. So I can't be too mad...
Wait.....I think we live closer to each other than you think. Because that's EXACTLY what happened with mine! I had misspoke earlier. Does it happen to be by a Mills?
IheartDDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-22-2012, 08:56 PM   #198
DVCWDWMEMBER
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurynn View Post
Oostende. Lived there all my life. I did study in Ghent and last year I studied in Antwerp. Oh and I'll be moving to Cardiff in January. But Oostende will always be home base I guess.
Wow as a child we would go to Oostende every summer for some vacation time at the coast. What a small world
6/85 Offsite:12/86 DI: 8/88, 1/98, 5/00 DLR- Offsite:12/91 CR: 11/93 FWC: 1/99 POFQ: 9/99 CSR:01/02 CB/PR: 01/03 BCV: 12/03 DCL/BCV:10/04, 10/08 SSR: 05/05 PR: 01/06 WL: 05/06 GC-DLR: 11/06 POFQ: 02/07 DLH-DLR:11/07 BWV/POR: 05/08 OKW/VB: 05/09 AK/VB:10/09 GF:09/10 Disneyland Paris :11/10 POP: 07/11 BLT: 9/11 OKW: 6/12 Disneyland Paris : 7/13 WL,SSR-THV,AK :1/14 SSR:5/14 BC :11/14 WL: 2/15 AK: 8/15 DLH

DVCWDWMEMBER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 09:05 PM   #199
DisneyCrafter
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by IheartDDuck View Post
Wait.....I think we live closer to each other than you think. Because that's EXACTLY what happened with mine! I had misspoke earlier. Does it happen to be by a Mills?
A Mills? The only Mills I can think of is Gurnee Mills and we're quite far from there. We're in the south 'burbs.

DisneyCrafter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 09:12 PM   #200
IheartDDuck
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyCrafter View Post
A Mills? The only Mills I can think of is Gurnee Mills and we're quite far from there. We're in the south 'burbs.
That's bizarre then, because in Gurnee Mills which is a little bit away from me, they did EXACTLY the same thing. Replaced the Old Navy with the Ross, and moved Old Navy into the old World Market. How weird!
Old 10-22-2012, 10:05 PM   #201
MissPrice
Treguna, Makoidees, Trecorum, Sadis Dee!

Hi there, new reader here and I am enjoying both of your TR's. Congrats on the weight loss. Can't wait to read more. -Amanda
Old 10-22-2012, 10:30 PM   #202
AvasMommy526
Mouseketeer

I was away on vacation for the last week, and I'm all caught up now!!
Love the updates, and the Phantom Manor and non PC (the best IMHO) Pirates look so fun!
Love the Dad pics of course
The jewelry is beautiful, and I have to agree with everyone else, you look great!! I'm trying to lose the rest of the "baby" weight (I use quotations bc my baby is 17mths lol) and its so hard to stay on track for me so I say, yayaya for you!

AvasMommy526 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:28 PM   #204
IheartDDuck
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPrice View Post
Hi there, new reader here and I am enjoying both of your TR's. Congrats on the weight loss. Can't wait to read more. -Amanda

I'm glad that you're here. Thank you very much for the congratulations. Still got a bit more to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvasMommy526 View Post
I was away on vacation for the last week, and I'm all caught up now!!
Love the updates, and the Phantom Manor and non PC (the best IMHO) Pirates look so fun!
Love the Dad pics of course
The jewelry is beautiful, and I have to agree with everyone else, you look great!! I'm trying to lose the rest of the "baby" weight (I use quotations bc my baby is 17mths lol) and its so hard to stay on track for me so I say, yayaya for you!
Welcome back! I hope you had a great trip.

Thanks! I have no baby weight to speak of, I'm just chunky. But it takes effort and discipline and anything is possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jecskc View Post
Loving your DLP merchandise !! That first crystal necklace ... dang ... that was awesome.

LOL on that photo of your Dad. Seriously, he looks hilarious.

Looking forward to seeing more DLP photos !!
They were pretty great, weren't they? I do semi regret not getting one of them.

My Dad is quite the character....in a good way though.
Old 10-24-2012, 03:22 AM   #205
Aurynn
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IheartDDuck View Post
I have a theory that most people who speak another language will learn English easier than we will learn yours. My Mom says it's because we're pretty simple.

Yes, we do speak backwards. That's why I NEVER translate anything in Dutch literally, because in English it just sounds bizarre. Hence, we speak backwards.

My Dad is hysterical and will be seen throughout the ENTIRE trip taking ridiculous pictures.
Oh yes, the sentence structure (yes, took me this long to figure out what you mean, maybe we're all a bit simple ).

Yes, I'm looking forward to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVCWDWMEMBER View Post
Wow as a child we would go to Oostende every summer for some vacation time at the coast. What a small world
Small world indeed. Though I don't like going to the beach in summer anymore. I guess that comes from going there every single day when I was a kid. Also: bathing suits. Eheheh.
Aurynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 10:19 PM   #206
Poolrat
DIS Veteran

Struggling to stay caught up.

DLP is so amazing. Maybe one day - I can dream can't I???

So neat to know the differences of the Haunted Mansion across the parks.

For shopping pictures
POOLRAT PATI am a Disney Dork. 75- Contemporary,77- offsite Hyatt,86- offsite 1 day trip,88- offsite 1 day trip,98- Contemporary w/kids,01- All Stars Movies,05- Boardwalk,06- Coronado,07- Carribbean Beach,08- Beach Club,Oct 09 - POP/Coronado, Dec09/Jan 10 ASMu/ CSR , July '10-POP, Sept '10 POFQ,Oct '10 2X for F&W @ POP Oct'11-ASSp Dec '11-DVC SSR/AKL July '12- BCV, Sept '12- DL, Oct '12- BCV, Dec'12-POP Jan '13- OKW May '13-BWV Oct '13- BCV DEC '13- BCV May14-POP Aug 14- VWL Oct '14-DL
Can't wait to go back
Poolrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 09:25 PM   #207
IheartDDuck
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurynn View Post
Oh yes, the sentence structure (yes, took me this long to figure out what you mean, maybe we're all a bit simple ).

Yes, I'm looking forward to it.

Small world indeed. Though I don't like going to the beach in summer anymore. I guess that comes from going there every single day when I was a kid. Also: bathing suits. Eheheh.
I agree, I think we're all a bit simple sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolrat View Post
Struggling to stay caught up.

DLP is so amazing. Maybe one day - I can dream can't I???

So neat to know the differences of the Haunted Mansion across the parks.

For shopping pictures
That's okay, I struggle to stay caught up on everything on the DIS too. It also doesn't help that I write so slowly I have to run 4,000 TR's at the same time.

You will definitely make it to DLP one day. It will be a great visit.
Old 10-26-2012, 06:51 AM   #208
Aussiesalad
Totes Mcgoats

Firstly you're looking fabulous!!

Your dad is hilarious! Too funny! We can see where you get your awesome face pulling from. Love it!

Yay I love shopping at home!
That shirt is super cute! And the jewellery looks so pretty!

AHHH so jealous of their 2 hours emh!

Australian portions are a lot like European portions... but every time I come back from America I do feel ripped off . I mean it's so easy to share a meal in the US with all the extra food you get. Here you pay the earth for barely anything! Ahhh that's what you get for being an island...

Can't wait to hear more!
Aussiesalad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 03:07 AM   #209
MazdaUK
Curse this time difference!
You show me yours I'll show you mine!
Now I just want to go home and spread my bits of paper about

I suppose I can't claim baby weight if they're 13 and 19 YEARS can i?Just too much food and happy juice and too little exercise Going for a nice brisk frosty walk this morning.....followed by a pub lunch But another brisk walk back
DLP Disney Hotel New York May 2003
Disneyland - 2 days visit while staying at Sheraton Anaheim on honeymoon September 1990
MazdaUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 07:33 PM   #210
petals
Irish Princess because Cinderella said so!

Luvin the update. Had you never had Kinder Bueno before?? We have white chocolate ones over here as well although the milk chocolate ones are still the nicest.
petals is online now   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: