Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Universal Studios/Sea World > Sea World / Discovery Cove
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-18-2012, 03:40 PM   #1
steve_rob
Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine?

Discounts for SW annual pass holders

Is there anyone here who is a SeaWorld annual pass holder who can tell me how much discount you get on buying tickets for other people?

My in-laws are about to buy an annual pass online (as they go multiple times a year) and when we go with them in September we are wondering if it is worth getting them to buy our tickets for us with their discount, or whether we should buy them online ourselves.

The website just says there are "savings on single day guest tickets" and doesn't list how much they are - for all I know, it might not be as good as the discount they already offer for buying the tickets online.
Disneyland Paris - 9 (10) : Oct 2000 (Disneyland Hotel), Mar 2002 (Newport Bay), Sept 2002 (Disneyland Hotel), May 2005 (Sequoia Lodge), June 2006 (Hotel New York), Sept 2008 (Sequoia Lodge), June 2009, Nov 2010, June 2012 (Disneyland Hotel), June 2014 (Hotel New York)
Walt Disney World - 7 (8) : Oct 2001, Oct 2003, Nov 2005 (BW Movieland, International Drive), Jan 2007 (Masters Inn, I-Drive), Apr 2008 (Staybridge Suites, I-Drive), Oct 2009 (Best Western LBV), Sept 2011 (Saratoga Springs & Hilton GV Seaworld), Sept 2015 (TBD).
Tokyo Disneyland - 1 : Apr 2010 (Hotel Miracosta).
Hong Kong Disneyland - 0 : Nothing planned (yet!).
steve_rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 11:23 PM   #2
greenclan67
Callie35

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_rob View Post
Is there anyone here who is a SeaWorld annual pass holder who can tell me how much discount you get on buying tickets for other people?

My in-laws are about to buy an annual pass online (as they go multiple times a year) and when we go with them in September we are wondering if it is worth getting them to buy our tickets for us with their discount, or whether we should buy them online ourselves.

The website just says there are "savings on single day guest tickets" and doesn't list how much they are - for all I know, it might not be as good as the discount they already offer for buying the tickets online.

I think from memory it was $7 to $10 but not 100% sure. It wasn't a ton by any stretch! I always found the online prices aren't bad considering you get your 2nd day free! You can always buy them at the gate and sign and print off a southwest rapid rewards card, (free to join) and you get 20 % of the gate prices with that.

ME DH DD (12): DD We love good times!
2012 Cypress Pointe Grande Villas 13 days
2011 Cypress Pointe Grande Villas 12 days
2010 Cypress Pointe Resort 12 days
2009 Bonnett Creek 8 days
2008 Solano Resort 8 days
greenclan67 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: