Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-08-2013, 01:14 PM   #736
FauntleroyFAN07
Commander of Donalds Crew Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy

Location: Indiana, but still Bears, Cubs, and Bulls Country...Go Bulls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolrat View Post

Apparently my crappy score got me put in jail

maybe the person who took the picture should have been in jail...next time you give your camera to someone walking by to take a picture tell them to not get there finger in front of it...

must have been an older person from the 40's generation that didnt know what that fancy digital camera was all about.

which button do i push and where do i look, huh that huge screen on the back, wheres the view finder. you youngsters with your fancy cameras.

way to crack out an update, im guessing you did indeed pick your car that eveing but there should be a good story behind it.

Brand Spanking NEW Art of Animation TR new 11-7

82-01 12 trips w/ parents FW~'06 Sept CBR 8 Nights(HoneyMoon)~'07 Sept AS Sports 9 Nights 1 Year Anv~~'08 6 night Christmas Trip to CSR~~'10 FW 12 nights~~'12 AoA 12 nights
Blessed by the Best
Old 01-08-2013, 02:28 PM   #737
glennbo123
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Oblivious View Post
+1
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-08-2013, 09:33 PM   #738
Poolrat
DIS Veteran

Not quite sure what is going on here but I have lost these replies three times already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekypoppins View Post
Yay I'm excited to track it down if its still around in May :D thank you

Go for it!!! Last scene and sit on the right side and get out your zoom lens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eandesmom View Post
Uh oh....this may in fact turn out to be horrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMom View Post
I would guess the same, but the Disney geek in me wants to know who, what, when, where, why... now that you have opened this can of worms with your handy dandy zoom lens!
Of course you would. I wonder if they change the pictures around.

Oh No I may have to keep checking CoP a must do ... not usually but now I have soemething to look for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMom View Post
Seems like it, yet I am sensing that there is a story here....
I guess I have to come up with something good then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillyb View Post
Good luck!!!

Yeah...but you looked cute!

Thanks and Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennbo123 View Post
I can't believe that you left the "Pat, call Becky" note alone. I thought, "here's the setup" then....nothing. I like the Far Side cartoon though! I wish there were more in our future, but alas, I think they're done.
I can't believe I blew that!!! Go figure,.... and How horrible...

Quote:
Uh oh, in reference to how you ended the last chapter, leaving the car in the MK parking lot -- I think a Star Wars quote (said many times) sums it up best: "I've got a bad feeling about this".
Star wars was on over the holidays and I caught most of episode 4 and the garbage pit scene .... the line was just a bit funnier this time..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Oblivious View Post
You certainly covered a lot of ground, as usual. I'm glad you took a TSI break...not too many people do, and it's a great spot.

But now you've got me in suspense over the parking thing...

+1
Speed updating I did not have much in the way of notes or pictures other than what I said. Horrible reporting I know.

I guess I better come up with something good about the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mndisneygirl View Post
Ruh roh! My guesses are that you decided you didn't want to go back to MK, or that you did but forgot that your car was there after and got back on the bus to BC since that's how you got there in the evening. HORRIBLE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mndisneygirl View Post
I want you to know that I did not scroll down, but guessed Tom Sawyer Island!!

Good luck with the half! I wish I was going back already! Not to run of course, just to go back!

Good for you!!! I may need some luc. A little nervous about it.
POOLRAT PATI am a Disney Dork. 75- Contemporary,77- offsite Hyatt,86- offsite 1 day trip,88- offsite 1 day trip,98- Contemporary w/kids,01- All Stars Movies,05- Boardwalk,06- Coronado,07- Carribbean Beach,08- Beach Club,Oct 09 - POP/Coronado, Dec09/Jan 10 ASMu/ CSR , July '10-POP, Sept '10 POFQ,Oct '10 2X for F&W @ POP Oct'11-ASSp Dec '11-DVC SSR/AKL July '12- BCV, Sept '12- DL, Oct '12- BCV, Dec'12-POP Jan '13- OKW May '13-BWV Oct '13- BCV DEC '13- BCV May14-POP Aug 14- VWL Oct '14-DL
Can't wait to go back

Last edited by Poolrat; 01-08-2013 at 09:42 PM.
Old 01-08-2013, 09:42 PM   #739
Poolrat
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FauntleroyFAN07 View Post
maybe the person who took the picture should have been in jail...next time you give your camera to someone walking by to take a picture tell them to not get there finger in front of it...

must have been an older person from the 40's generation that didnt know what that fancy digital camera was all about.

which button do i push and where do i look, huh that huge screen on the back, wheres the view finder. you youngsters with your fancy cameras.

Oh heck I was laughing when I saw this. Hard to remember who I asked but usually if I tried to take it myself someone would step up ....CM or stranger and take it for me.

Get off my lawn!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FauntleroyFAN07 View Post
way to crack out an update, im guessing you did indeed pick your car that eveing but there should be a good story behind it.

Boy I really set that one up didn't I?

Quote:
Quoting everywhere you go. Star Wars was on over the holidays and the garbage pit scene ... The line.... A little funnier to me this time.
POOLRAT PATI am a Disney Dork. 75- Contemporary,77- offsite Hyatt,86- offsite 1 day trip,88- offsite 1 day trip,98- Contemporary w/kids,01- All Stars Movies,05- Boardwalk,06- Coronado,07- Carribbean Beach,08- Beach Club,Oct 09 - POP/Coronado, Dec09/Jan 10 ASMu/ CSR , July '10-POP, Sept '10 POFQ,Oct '10 2X for F&W @ POP Oct'11-ASSp Dec '11-DVC SSR/AKL July '12- BCV, Sept '12- DL, Oct '12- BCV, Dec'12-POP Jan '13- OKW May '13-BWV Oct '13- BCV DEC '13- BCV May14-POP Aug 14- VWL Oct '14-DL
Can't wait to go back
Old 01-09-2013, 08:51 AM   #740
jeremysdisneymom
DIS Veteran

Oh no! Anxious to hear what happened with the car....

Old 01-09-2013, 11:21 AM   #741
glennbo123
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Star wars was on over the holidays and I caught most of episode 4 and the garbage pit scene ....
"One thing's for sure -- we're all going to be a lot thinner!"
Old 01-09-2013, 12:00 PM   #742
natebenma
DIS Veteran

Good luck with the half this weekend!

Oh, my, I can't imagine how hot it was over on TSI!!! My youngest son usually wants to go over there once during our summer trips and we can only last about 30 mintues there.

I'm curious along with everyone else about the car. I'm wondering if we will find out what happens if someone leaves their car in the MK lot overnight.
Old 01-09-2013, 01:58 PM   #743
MEK
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
Pat, loved that update...very to the point.
I think I need to take a lesson from you. That was very succinct, but very effective with perfect pictures!

So, are you going to answer the question that's been rolling around in my head since June - and that is "Can you leave your car overnight in the MK parking lot and not have it towed? "

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
Old 01-10-2013, 09:12 AM   #744
brookelizabeth
Jambo Wildbunch Gang

HA! I LOVE the pics you took of the bulletin board on CoP!

Quote:

Marty Skylar perhaps?

The Ikea frame one had me laughing out loud!!
Feb 2014 - Vero Beach ... Sept 2013 - CR/Disney Fantasy...March 2013 - AKL/SSR/POR ... Oct 2012 - OKW ... Sept 2012 - Disney Magic ... June 2012 - Disney Magic ... Jan 2012 - PPH/VGC ... Aug 2011 - Pop/YC/OKW ... May 2011 - ASMo ... Feb/March 2011 - BWV/BLT ... Sept 2010 - BWV ... Dec/Jan 2009/10 - AKV ... Sept 2009 - CSR ... Jan 2009 - SSR ... Nov 2008 - WL ... Oct 2006 - AKL
Old 01-10-2013, 09:24 AM   #745
teekathepony
DIS Veteran

Love the pic of you in jail, too cute.
Hmmmm left your car there... sounds very ominous to me.
Old 01-16-2013, 09:08 PM   #747
Poolrat
DIS Veteran

I will get to replies hopefully tomoorow. Lots of catching up again to do.

Darn Disney Trips.

For anyone who did not where I disappeared to again, I did the 1/2 marathon last Saturday at o'dark thirty.

I DID IT !!!! Well that WAS my goal. It was really warm and as soon as the sun came up ( and in my eyes) I really felt it.

My official time was 3:14:44 - I am glad I did it but may not rush out and do another one anytime soon.

5ks are so much more conducive to a Disney Trip. Up early - do it and still make rope drop.

I hope to finish this TR up soon, only the last half of the last full day left.

Thanks for sticking with me.
Can't wait to go back
Old 01-16-2013, 09:29 PM   #748
uncw89
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I will get to replies hopefully tomoorow. Lots of catching up again to do.

Darn Disney Trips.

For anyone who did not where I disappeared to again, I did the 1/2 marathon last Saturday at o'dark thirty.

I DID IT !!!! Well that WAS my goal. It was really warm and as soon as the sun came up ( and in my eyes) I really felt it.

My official time was 3:14:44 - I am glad I did it but may not rush out and do another one anytime soon.

5ks are so much more conducive to a Disney Trip. Up early - do it and still make rope drop.

I hope to finish this TR up soon, only the last half of the last full day left.

Thanks for sticking with me.
Congrats Pat!!!! You did great!! I could never do a 5k much less the 1/2!!! ( I could walk a 5k, but definitely not run one!!! LOL!!)

Anyway, I'm so far behind I will never get caught up!!!
Old 01-16-2013, 09:31 PM   #749
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Pat we are so proud of you for participating and finishing!!!!

We will be here whenever you have time to update.
Old 01-17-2013, 04:41 AM   #750
MeMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:

I guess I have to come up with something good then.
Yes, please.

Glad you got another Disney trip in. I would love to walk a 5K someday, but with my bum leg, I don't know if I could talk anyone into walking that slowly with me.
Mingos in da Watah! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2758143
Geen Yight: She's Out of Sight! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2677011
My Name is NOT Broccoli www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2611094
From Pop to the Top www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2495977
Mother, May I? Yes, You May www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2448482
Ringing in 2010 www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2356794
Brooklynn Takes Bella to Meet Cinderella www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2209387
A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2122295
Over the river and through the FUN! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post29060069
A Ten Day Ride on a Magic Camel www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1869591
Baby and the Tramp...and a Pop Half Century www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1470678

We've stayed at Pop Century, All Star Sports, All Star Movies, All Star Music, French Quarter, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Art of Animation, Beach Club, Vero Beach, Kidani Village and Saratoga Springs - many trips, and many wonderful, magical memories made.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: