Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Universal Studios/Sea World > Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure Forums
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-16-2012, 03:38 PM   #1
bumbershoot
DIS Veteran
 
bumbershoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Tacoma WA
Posts: 43,233

I should renew the AP, right?

We have APs that expire in late September. Just got the renewal notice. Such a nice price. And that price, if I'm remembering what I've read, will stay the same if I keep renewing? (if I'm wrong, please tell me)

We have no actual plans for a visit, but we will be in Orlando in Feb, so it's always a possibility. And we do love it.

We should renew, right? It's like having a normal passport; better to have it than not? And better to pay this price ($159) than buy a new one in the future at a higher price?


(it's like it's meant to be...DS and I are watching a Rick Steves video, and he's in Sienna, with a background city square that looks EXACTLY like PBH's piazza)
__________________

Made weight goal 1yr8m8days after starting...currently maintaining 85 lb loss thanks to Weight Watchers!
bumbershoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 04:05 PM   #2
Maytrix
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 157

I've been renewing every year since I got it back in 2006 or something like that.. Haven't been every year either, but have been multiple times some years. Always seems to work out.

So my answer - Yes, of course renew!
Maytrix is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 08-16-2012, 04:09 PM   #3
Metro West
Proud Redhead
11.47 Miles from Universal
23.56 Miles from Disney
 
Metro West's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: NW Orlando, FL
Posts: 44,040
DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumbershoot View Post
We have APs that expire in late September. Just got the renewal notice. Such a nice price. And that price, if I'm remembering what I've read, will stay the same if I keep renewing? (if I'm wrong, please tell me)
I think you should renew but you aren't guaranteed the same price year after year unless you're on the monthly plan. Mine has gone up whenever there's been a price increase but I don't pay monthly.
__________________
**** Universal Orlando annual passholder since 2004! ****
Metro West is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 04:15 PM   #4
bumbershoot
DIS Veteran
 
bumbershoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Tacoma WA
Posts: 43,233

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maytrix View Post
I've been renewing every year since I got it back in 2006 or something like that.. Haven't been every year either, but have been multiple times some years. Always seems to work out.

So my answer - Yes, of course renew!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Metro West View Post
I think you should renew but you aren't guaranteed the same price year after year unless you're on the monthly plan. Mine has gone up whenever there's been a price increase but I don't pay monthly.
Oh, I see. Thank you!
__________________

Made weight goal 1yr8m8days after starting...currently maintaining 85 lb loss thanks to Weight Watchers!
bumbershoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.