Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando Stroller rental questions and share tips.
Orlando Stroller Rentals is your #1 place to rent a high-end stroller to use during your family vaction to the Orlando area.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-12-2013, 02:32 PM   #2731
tricia
Goes to show you that even lurkers get tagged!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney52303 View Post
Again I am behind! I adore that Ariel dress! Is it a Grace? I just purchased the pattern.

Someone asked about the four parks dress I made, it is a Stripwork Jumper but I modified the panels. I just finished this one which DD loves! I modified the straps and panels again:
Front

Back:
That's a lot of time at the embroidery machine. Great job

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesdumbo View Post

[/IMG]

I'm working on another rag quilt. Almost done with the sewing. If the snow forecasts are accurate this weekend should be a good time to do the cutting on the seams.
Great rag quilt. I would hate making 48 of anything too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarzansKat View Post

Very cute quilt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen7079 View Post
That is good to know, I was looking at the Brother 1034d, but only because of the price. I don't mind spending more, but I want to be sure that I have to iykwim. I was looking at the babylocks, but I don't want to spend $2,500 if I don't have to.

Off to check out Janomes.

Jennifer
I see later on that you got an Elna. I have an Elna too. Makes the best rolled hem of any machine I have tried.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrxtc View Post

Looking good, wouldn't be able to tell you had issues at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivey_family View Post
Love these.

Quote:
Originally Posted by worm761 View Post
I posted this on the Community forum but it was suggested that I post it here. So here it is:

Seriously considering purchasing an embroidery machine. I enjoy sewing and am thinking of starting to make DD's clothing. It is getting harder and harder to find things that fit they way they should on her. Anyway, I don't want everything she wears to be plain. I want a machine that I can make a picture on my computer and then send it to the machine and it makes it.

I am looking at the Singer Futura XL 400. It is currently on sale for $699 at JoAnn's. And from what I am reading I can get a pretty good area to embroider if I purchase larger hoops.

Can I use a downloaded font like Disney font with a machine?

Can I just grab clipart and use that for a pattern?

The other machine I was looking at was a Brother but it is not getting the best of reviews.

Any advice is helpful! I will add that it has been close to 10 years since I have sewn so everything is kind of brand new all over again.
Hi, I think your questions have been anwered by now, but Hello and Welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cristyhas3 View Post

A little Mickey/Minnie free-motion quilting:
Awesome job with the FMQ. Do you do a lot of quilting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneychic2 View Post
Super capes! (get it, super, lol)

Quote:
I agree (again ). Stitch count is important. Lower stitch counts limit you on the density of stitching that the machine will be able to do at one time.
I think she meant the number of stitches that the machine has stitched so far, not the density.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianemom2 View Post

Then here are some shorts outfits that I made for my nephews.

Then here are two dresses that I made for the launch last week.
With the pinafore on:

Everything looks great. You are going to have to post more often so we don't go over the 25 pic limit just quoting you, lol.

Quote:
Minnie can be removed if DD wants this for non Disney too, she loves the fabrics!
Love the colorful zebra print and the Grace. <3

Quote:
And a Tink Rosetta I just finished for a Bog Give (being stuck inside with three feet of blizzard snow has advantages!)

Bag
Amazing what you can get done when forced to stay home. Looks great, I'm sure it will be much appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasingmarcus View Post
I posted a few weeks ago looking for a Mulan pattern. I ordered the Modkids pattern off an etsy seller, and it never arrived, I made do though, and made her some pj pants and a t-shirt to go with it instead. It doesn't resemble the movie at all, but it she loved the softness of the fabric, so I went with it (not to mention it was a rememnt at Joanns!)

Here are the pj's I have made so far for our movie nights:
Wendy

Aristocats:
Great nightgowns.

AKL - September 2009 Universal RPR - March 2009
ASSp - March 2007 ASSp - March 2006
Pop - March 2004 ASSp- May 2003
ASMo- Sept 2000 ASSp- April 1996
WL- July 1994 CBR- 1998
ME DH DS15 DS11
tricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 02:39 PM   #2732
tricia
Goes to show you that even lurkers get tagged!!

Figured I would share a couple of the dresses that I made recently.

First an upcycle with a shirt I got at the Disney Store in Rome.

IMG_8922 by tricialee22, on Flickr

And a Goofy in Epcot dress that is full of hand applique.

Front.

front levels crop by tricialee22, on Flickr

Side

fw levels by tricialee22, on Flickr

Side

MS levels by tricialee22, on Flickr

And the ruffled back.

goofy back by tricialee22, on Flickr

AKL - September 2009 Universal RPR - March 2009
ASSp - March 2007 ASSp - March 2006
Pop - March 2004 ASSp- May 2003
ASMo- Sept 2000 ASSp- April 1996
WL- July 1994 CBR- 1998
ME DH DS15 DS11
tricia is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-12-2013, 05:02 PM   #2733
disneychic2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Phone post! My first Grace dress, AKL themed.

Front:
Minnie can be removed if DD wants this for non Disney too, she loves the fabrics!

Back:
This is adorable!! Great job! And what a good idea to make the Minnie removable.

Quote:
And a Tink Rosetta I just finished for a Bog Give (being stuck inside with three feet of blizzard snow has advantages!)

Bag

Inside
I love this! It really brings a smile. Way to go making use of your time while snowed in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianemom2 View Post
Were you able to check the stitch count on your machine? I agree that I would be miffed if my bill of sale said Ellegante 2 and I was given an upgraded Ellegante 1. These machines aren't cheap and you should be walking away a happy customer.

I worked on those shorts outfits for a couple of weeks. I did one long afternoon where I cut out all of the shorts and then it took me a couple of days to sew them up. The appliques for the t-shirts take the longest time though. The Rapunzel fabric came from Hancocks. They seem to be the only store that still has Rapunzel fabric.

I don't know if you all noticed but I made one nephew a Chip shirt and the other a Dale shirt to go with the plaid shorts. But I forgot to make Dale's nose red! Oh well, I'm sure he won't notice.
I did not get the stitch count on the machine I got, but I did talk with the owner today. She said they gave me the wrong machine and she had one there for me...an Ellegante 3!!! She didn't have any more 2s, so she is giving me a 3 for the price she quoted for the 2! I'm more than satisfied. She wants me to come in Thursday when she is there and stay long enough to have a mini class on embroidery. I can't wait!

I did not notice the missing red nose. The outfits were all so cute and fun to admire, who has time to check for accuracy?? If you hadn't told on yourself, I don't think anyone would have noticed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hebbynan View Post
Thank you ladies SO MUCH for your suggestions and comments. I think the 770 has won! Now if I can convince my family for Amazon gift cards for my graduation in May, then I'll be all set!

Thanks for the enabling link too - although I already had the search page saved in my Amazon account! LOL

I can only hope to make things as beautiful as all of you! Finally finishing my degree will help because then I'll have all my free time for sewing - NO HOMEWORK! Thanks again!
Congrats on finishing your degree!! That is quite an accomplishment and something to really be proud of!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4HppyCamprs View Post
Yay for being so close to graduation.what is your program?? I am set to graduate in December and I cannot wait. My sewing has come to a complete halt with the semester in full swing. I might have to borrow your idea to ask for amazon gift cards for graduation as I would love love the PE770. We are going on a cruise for our 10 year anniversary/graduation celebration...

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Congrats also to you for your accomplishments! And celebrating with a cruise is my kind of celebration for sure!! Yay for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goteamwood View Post

Speaking of my kids, I whipped these shirts up this morning for my boys' first day of preschool. We weren't going to put them in preschool but found this program too good to pass up. It's at the local high school as part of their child-development class, the high school students "teach" with a facilitator who is their teacher. Each kid gets paired with 1-2 HS students, and I get 3 hours a week kid-free. And the cost is like $6/week for BOTH kids. I can't take credit for this idea, I stole it from pinterest, but the shirts are adult sized, and I plan to take a photo of them for the first day of school every year, and my husband had the idea to have their teachers sign them the last day of school. Of course now I have two shirts I need to keep track of for the next 15 years!

(and yes my son has a black eye on his first day of school. See aforementioned: twin boy.)
What a great idea!! That will be precious through the years. And the teacher signatures will be just added awesomeness. They may start to balk about wearing them in the teen years, but you can cross that bridge when you come to it.
Old 02-12-2013, 05:15 PM   #2734
disneychic2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by billwendy View Post
Has anyone here dealt with a concussion before? Im dealing with one now (passed out and whacked my head in the shower on the way down) and am just not sure what to do/not do????
Oh no! If you feel at all disoriented, call the doctor! I don't officially know what to do, but that's nothing to mess around with. Are you alone? Also, what made you pass out in the first place?? Get thyself to the doctor my dear! Please?

Quote:
I posted a few weeks ago looking for a Mulan pattern. I ordered the Modkids pattern off an etsy seller, and it never arrived, I made do though, and made her some pj pants and a t-shirt to go with it instead. It doesn't resemble the movie at all, but it she loved the softness of the fabric, so I went with it (not to mention it was a rememnt at Joanns!)

Wendy

Aristocats:

Mulan:

Sorry the pictures are such poor quality. I usually take my daughters picture outside, but our weather hasn't been that good for that here lately.
I have noticed that many of the pictures shown are not on models. Is that for privacy or that the little ones are not there when you want to take a picture?

I love reading and seeing what everyone has been working on. Right now I am trying to finish an Annie dress for my daughter. I am using a Carla C pattern and I do think it is going to look cute. The piping though is going to be the death of me!
These are so cute!! And so is your little one. What a great idea for movie nights! Great job! And piping can really be the death of us, right?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricia View Post

Front.

Side

Side

And the ruffled back.

I love these!! You are very skilled in the hand appliqué department. Just WOW! And that Rome shirt will be so unique I just know it will get a lot of comments. Great job! (And your little model is so adorable!!)
Old 02-12-2013, 06:15 PM   #2735
love to stitch
Mouseketeer

Quote:

Front:

Back:
That is very pretty dress.

Quote:

Bag

Inside
That is a very fun bag.

Quote:

Wendy

Aristocats:

Mulan:

Sorry the pictures are such poor quality. I usually take my daughters picture outside, but our weather hasn't been that good for that here lately.
I have noticed that many of the pictures shown are not on models. Is that for privacy or that the little ones are not there when you want to take a picture?

I love reading and seeing what everyone has been working on. Right now I am trying to finish an Annie dress for my daughter. I am using a Carla C pattern and I do think it is going to look cute. The piping though is going to be the death of me!
Those are pretty and look very comfy.

Quote:

Front.

Side

Side

And the ruffled back.

Those are beautiful dresses.
Old 02-12-2013, 07:56 PM   #2736
sewmess
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Hi Everyone!

I'm so happy to have found you! I'm Cristy, and I sew, quilt, appliqué, tie-dye, etc. It's so fantastic to know that you all "get" my Disney and my sewing obsessions. Yay!!

I'm in the midst of planning our family's vacation to DLR, for March. Time is ticking and I've got to get sewing! I have a DD6 and a DD3 to sew a dress, or two, for.

I'm planning on making peasant type princess dresses for my girls. Fabric shopping is on my list for today. (Twist my arm, right?! :rofl )

Here's a couple of things I've made in the past:

A little Mickey/Minnie free-motion quilting:

Some Mickey tie-dying:

'
I'll be back, for sure!
I'm really impressed with your quilting. I want to get to a point where I can practice more.

Welcome!
'90:School 3 days at 3 parks + 3day Diz cruise (pre DCL) 2004: POP, 6 months after wedding to DH 2006: ASMovies DSis 50th b'day 2008: POR Herding Cats (Apr) 2008: ASMovies Redo/Freezing Bits Off (Nov) 2009 & 2010: CBR just DH & me 2011: CBR Herding Different Cats 2012: CBR Alone Again, Happily 2013: Time Out from the YotS 2014: Sick Trip
sewmess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 08:20 PM   #2737
PurpleEars
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Front:

Back:
It is a beautiful dress. What a smart idea to make Minnie removable to get more wear out of the dress!

Quote:

Bag

Inside
The fabric combo you chose look great together. It looks like you had a productive snow day. I am sure the family appreciates the bag you made!

Quote:
Thank you ladies SO MUCH for your suggestions and comments. I think the 770 has won! Now if I can convince my family for Amazon gift cards for my graduation in May, then I'll be all set!

Thanks for the enabling link too - although I already had the search page saved in my Amazon account! LOL

I can only hope to make things as beautiful as all of you! Finally finishing my degree will help because then I'll have all my free time for sewing - NO HOMEWORK! Thanks again!
Congrats on being so close to finishing your degree. I remember how happy I was when I finished school! I also got an embroidery machine when I finished school.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4HppyCamprs View Post
Yay for being so close to graduation.what is your program?? I am set to graduate in December and I cannot wait. My sewing has come to a complete halt with the semester in full swing. I might have to borrow your idea to ask for amazon gift cards for graduation as I would love love the PE770. We are going on a cruise for our 10 year anniversary/graduation celebration...

Congratulations on the end being in sight! I am sure your family is very proud of your accomplishments. I hope you will have a great celebration trip!

Quote:
Has anyone here dealt with a concussion before? Im dealing with one now (passed out and whacked my head in the shower on the way down) and am just not sure what to do/not do????
I am sorry to hear that you had a concussion. Is Billy with you? Please make sure he checks you out every couple of hours to make sure you are ok. If you feel anything "off" at all, please go to the emergency department. Also, please let your doctor know especially given the GI problems you had a while back. It may be a sign of things getting worse. I will be praying for a quick and complete recovery.

Quote:

Wendy

Aristocats:

Mulan:

It's too bad that the pattern didn't arrive, but it looks like you made the best out of the situation. The Mulan outfit you made looks great. The dresses for movie nights are so much fun. I am sure they make the movie nights much more special!

I don't have any kids so I can't really model any outfits. I think some of us sew after the kids go to bed so it can be hard to get the outfits modelled.

Quote:
I think some people who sew things don't always have the kids around. I try to get my kids to model, but when I made all our disney outfits, I didn't let them put them on until we went on the trip since I didn't want them ruined. But then I have two boys. Of course, they think Lightning McQueen gave them all their shirts when we checked into his hotel (Art of Animation.)

Speaking of my kids, I whipped these shirts up this morning for my boys' first day of preschool. We weren't going to put them in preschool but found this program too good to pass up. It's at the local high school as part of their child-development class, the high school students "teach" with a facilitator who is their teacher. Each kid gets paired with 1-2 HS students, and I get 3 hours a week kid-free. And the cost is like $6/week for BOTH kids. I can't take credit for this idea, I stole it from pinterest, but the shirts are adult sized, and I plan to take a photo of them for the first day of school every year, and my husband had the idea to have their teachers sign them the last day of school. Of course now I have two shirts I need to keep track of for the next 15 years!

(and yes my son has a black eye on his first day of school. See aforementioned: twin boy.)
What a neat idea with those shirts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnanddbyz View Post
I am not the PP but I have an SWF 601C. This is considered a compact. It is a 6 needle and I LOVE it. They used to make a 12 needle now it is a 15 needle. My only regret was not getting the 12 needle. It is so much easier to use then a home machine and the hoops are HUGH. I use a 12 X 12 all the time. There is a 15 X 20 I use sometimes and embroiderying on hats was a plus as well. If you have more questions just ask. I have had my embroidery machine for years and it is a work horse. HIGHLY recommend the brand, have heard alot of quality issues with the Brother multi-needles and the Happy machines are all made of plastic. If you have a machine in mind I'd be happy to direct you to resources and groups that specialize with "big boy" machines.
I am thinking about the Brother PR650. They are currently on sale here and they come with the Brother digitizing software. It does 8x12 (which is a HUGE improvement over my 4x4). I mostly do clothes so it should be large enough for what I do.

Quote:

Front.

Side

Side

And the ruffled back.

I like both dresses. The hand applique you did for the Epcot dress looks fab! Great job!

Our Disney trips:
May 2006 - All Star Music
Jan 2007 - Pop Century
Jan 2008 - Pop Century // Sept 2008 - Pop Century (Free Dining!)
May 2009 - Coronado Springs // Oct 2009 - Coronado Springs (Free Dining again!)
Feb 2010 - Port Orleans French Quarter // Aug 2010 - Coronado Springs (Free Dining, round 3!)
Apr 2011 - Disneyland - Hilton Anaheim // Aug 2011 - Coronado Springs (Free Dining #4)
Feb 2012 - Disneyland - Ramada Plaza // Aug 2012 - Coronado Springs (Free Dining #5)
Dec 2013 - Port Orleans French Quarter (Free Dining #6)
PurpleEars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 08:42 PM   #2738
billwendy
DIS Veteran

That is so cool - love the giant shirts on the boys that you will be able to watch them grow into over the years!! I wonder if they will cooperate every year!! lol...

Dr said I have a nasty concussion - no driving, no work, no exercise and little screen time - lots of sleep and fluids and an EEG (Im having some staring spells and memory issues, but he thinks its from the concussion). Hopefully in a day or 2 I can at least embroider or something!! Im dizzy alot right now! lol....

We are doing GREAT on Trevor's Big Give!!!! Would anyone be willing to make the 3 kids pillowcases or make the girls headbands/bows or embroider or purchase a fresh beach towel for the 3 kids??????

Traumatic Brain Injury 2/5 & 9/6/2013
March is TBI Awareness Month!
Life changes in an instant! Shine On!
billwendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 09:10 PM   #2739
dianemom2
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Front:
Awesome job on that dress. I have that pattern but I haven't made it yet.

Quote:

Great job on the bag. I am sure it will be very well received!

Quote:
Congratulations on finishing your degree. We can't wait to see what you make with your PE770 when you get it!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cogero View Post
I found some material at fabric dot com with a coupon for J and I am excited about and I do have some mickey fabric that I have been hording. I am going to try and run to Joanns with my mom on friday when I don't have kids.

We don't have Hancocks but there is a Hobby Lobby that just opened in NJ that I might try or I know of another big Joanns there but I have to go anyday but Sunday since the county it is in has blue laws.
I ordered a few things from Fabric.com on their sale. I really need to stop buying fabric. I had been doing well with sewing from my stash but I've fallen off the wagon! I love the big Joanns. We only have a little one but every time I go to the next town over, I go to their big Joanns. They have a little more in fabrics than our Joanns but they have way more ribbons and trims.

Hobby Lobby is always closed on Sundays. I found out the hard way. LOL! I drove about an hour to visit DH's cousin and we were going to Hobby Lobby together. But when we got there it was closed. Oh well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColonelHathi View Post
Those boys madris plaid shorts are also very cute and versatile, and go great with that "Chip" shirt.

I love the Tangled dress/Pinafore and the super cute Queen of Hearts dress. I am a big fan of the villians or characters that you don't see as often.
Thanks! It is fun to make stuff with the characters that you don't see as often. But then I worry that it won't sell as well. I guess there is a reason that we see some of those other characters more frequently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miprender View Post
Diane everything you posted is amazing but I really loved that QoH dress. I am so glad it sold
Thanks! And congratulations on selling your adorable Chip and Dale set. It was so cute!

Quote:

What a terrific idea! At their graduation party you can make a slide show of them in the shirts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneychic2 View Post
I did not get the stitch count on the machine I got, but I did talk with the owner today. She said they gave me the wrong machine and she had one there for me...an Ellegante 3!!! She didn't have any more 2s, so she is giving me a 3 for the price she quoted for the 2! I'm more than satisfied. She wants me to come in Thursday when she is there and stay long enough to have a mini class on embroidery. I can't wait!
HOW AWESOME! I didn't even know that there was an Ellegante 3. And now you will have one. That is so wonderful. I am so happy for you that you decided to call and ask about this.

Quote:

Dr said I have a nasty concussion - no driving, no work, no exercise and little screen time - lots of sleep and fluids and an EEG (Im having some staring spells and memory issues, but he thinks its from the concussion). Hopefully in a day or 2 I can at least embroider or something!! Im dizzy alot right now! lol....
Oh no! That's the last thing that you need! I hope that you feel much better tomorrow. BTW, the same thing happened to my friend's brother. He passed out in the shower, hit his head and got a concussion also.

Tricia- I missed getting your pictures but I just LOVE both of your dresses. The hand applique is wonderful and the Rome dress is adorable. I love your choices for fabrics on both of them.

dianemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 09:13 PM   #2740
Jen7079
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleEars View Post

Which 10 needle machine do you have? Are you happy with it? I am thinking about making the jump to a multi-needle machine but I have only found a few reviews on them so far.

I got the Brother Entrepreneur Pro PR-1000. I have so much invested in designs so I decided to stay with the brother line (and keep all my PES files) I have been extremely happy. I also got the fast frames and everything is so much faster....I call the machine "my precious" drives my mom nuts
Jen7079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 10:05 PM   #2741
lynnanddbyz
Mouseketeer

I am thinking about the Brother PR650. They are currently on sale here and they come with the Brother digitizing software. It does 8x12 (which is a HUGE improvement over my 4x4). I mostly do clothes so it should be large enough for what I do.

I looked at that machine when I was looking. It was brand new way back then. I decided for the same money to go with the bigger machine and it came with bigger hoops and alot more accessories too. I also got a weekend of training as well. Good luck. Once you get up and running with a commercial machine you will wonder how you ever did the stuff on a home machine.
lynnanddbyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 10:12 PM   #2742
lynnanddbyz
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen7079 View Post
I got the Brother Entrepreneur Pro PR-1000. I have so much invested in designs so I decided to stay with the brother line (and keep all my PES files) I have been extremely happy. I also got the fast frames and everything is so much faster....I call the machine "my precious" drives my mom nuts
LOVE fast frames. So many times I do not know how I would hoop things without them. Congrats on the purchase. Those extra needles are soooo nice. My baby would also be "my precious". Have not used her much since we moved (renting right now while house hunting). I miss having her set-up so I can design with her on a whim. Good luck.
lynnanddbyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 10:25 PM   #2743
nannye
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessedmom4 View Post
Enabler Alert

Price of the Brother PE770 Embroidery Machine at 7 AM on Amazon is $568.95

Click Here

Judy you are SUCH an enabler!!!!!!!!!!!!

A July TRIP REPORT! V's Ultimate Birthday Surprise! with 99 characters and costumes galore! AKA OMG YOU HAVE A DRIZELLA DOLL! UPDATED FINALLY: April 8/13
July 2012, V and I at POR in a RGR
August 2011, V & I @ POP

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
nannye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 11:55 PM   #2744
4HppyCamprs
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by billwendy
That is so cool - love the giant shirts on the boys that you will be able to watch them grow into over the years!! I wonder if they will cooperate every year!! lol...

We are doing GREAT on Trevor's Big Give!!!! Would anyone be willing to make the 3 kids pillowcases or make the girls headbands/bows or embroider or purchase a fresh beach towel for the 3 kids??????
So glad you went to the DR. Hopefully your on the mend now

Thanks for the well wishes, I am doing my capstone course/senior project this semester and so this is the crunch.

I am so in awe of the creative ability this thread has. Sometimes I look at these creations and think "that could not have been made by a person" then logic sets in and I realize all clothes are made by somebody but the work shown on here is truly amazing.

My mother in law got me a few things for sewig for Christmas and so I am anxious to try out my free motion embroidery foot. I think it might be fairly funny looking (it says embroider as well as you can draw but I got detention for my handwriting sooooo.......)

Can't wait to see more creations!!

09 ASMu 1st Visit! Grandma came too! Free dining 2010 POR 2nd Visit! Grandma is along for the ride! Free dining! 03/05-09/2012 POLY here we come!! We love Disney and Grandma does too! No dining plan and we loved it! DoubleTree DTD: 3/10-3/15/13 The whole gang! Best Trip yet! First Cruise: 1/6-1/10/14 Disney Magic. 2nd Cruise: 10/23-10/28/15 Disney Magic.
Me: Heather DH: DS #1 (11/04) DS #2 (2/09) DD (08/11) rincess:
4HppyCamprs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 12:15 AM   #2745
blessedmom4
WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES! ~~Nearly twice as many children die from Congenital Heart Defects in the U.S. each year as die from all forms of childhood cancers combined.

Location: I am not religious, I have a relationship with God.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nannye View Post
Judy you are SUCH an enabler!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know!!!! That deal you snagged at Christmas was the BEST I have ever seen! As you all know, I keep it in my Amazon cart, one of these days...

Wendy, Praying you feel much better very soon, when Christian had his concussion, they hospitalized him. If you don't start improving, I know you will call the MD.

WTMTQ, But as always I to you all...I LOVE the Rapunzel dress and that fabric is so pretty!

Has anyone seen Sunshine lately? I miss her!
blessedmom4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: