Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando Stroller rental questions and share tips.
Orlando Stroller Rentals is your #1 place to rent a high-end stroller to use during your family vaction to the Orlando area.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 08-18-2012, 03:17 PM   #136
miprender
Michelle Boo Boo
 
miprender's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: RI (Home of the Big Blue Bug)
Posts: 4,689

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piper View Post
Clothes are so much easier to wear now and so much easier to care for. Imagine Houston without air conditioning in lots and lots of layers of clothes. For every day, I would wear a slip, 2 or 3 petticoats, underwear and dress or skirt and blouse (which must be tucked in.) Then I either wore socks or stockings depending on whether it was school or a dress up occasion. If it were dress up--add girdle, gloves and hat to the outfit! Going shopping, going to church, out to eat, etc-- was dress up. School and play were the only casual times.

Oh, and my father was a postman so we were not socialites--just ordinary folk.
I think I would have passed out from the heat. When it gets really muggy ---> like it was this week I always think of Scarlet Ohara and all those Southern Belles wearing all those clothes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscgmouse View Post
Hi! It was recommended by another diser that I ask here on this thread for a fabric that I am in search of. I am trying to find the fabric in the below picture. The one with the kids and flags on it. I need about a yard. Please let me know if you know the name of the fabric or where I can find it!!! Thank you!!
Like Diane mentioned it is very hard to find just like the Alexander Henry Kids around the World line.


Quote:
Originally Posted by uscgmouse View Post
Hi all!!! I was lurking and posted about finding fabric... I wanted to post an outfit I made ALL by myself!!!

I am not the pro you ladies are but I am trying. I made the applique and shorts tonight. I used a zig zag stitch to go around mickeys head. It was much harder than I thought it would be. I just have a regular sewing machine.



Thanks for letting me share!
Great job on appliqueing on your machine. I have an embroidery machine which makes doing those so much easier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwitcherkicken99 View Post
Hey all, I'm planning to attempt one of the patchwork skirts and wondered if there was a tutorial or anything in the blogosphere that could help me...

TIA!
I tried once and screwed up with my fabric. Andrea & Purple Ears are the queens of these skirts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboveH20 View Post
Here are Andrea's directions. I emailed them to myself once upon a time, but haven't used them. For some reason, neither of my sons seem interested.



I vary the sizes depending on the size of the child. In this case, because I appliqued on the squares with 4x4 designs, I made the top row 5" x 5" . Then I keep the same height but do 1.5 times the length for the second row. So my second row was 5" x 7.5 and third row was 5" x 11.25 inches -- and I quite possibly rounded up and made the second row 5" x 8" and the third row 5" x 12" -- sometimes I will do it 1.75 times wider as I go down. I don't know what size ruffle I put on this dress. It's a lot of gathering but I find it easy to line up the squares (many people do patchwork without lining the squares up but my personal preference is lined up). I serge BEFORE I gather and I find that makes it easier too.

Andrea does amazing patchwork twirls!!!
I really should copy this down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshiandi View Post
Got these done yesterday afternoon!!! My thanks to whomever had originally posted the pirate skirt with the coins!!!


This is for my munchkin


For my princess

17 days and counting!!!
Great job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessedmom4 View Post
I am not sure if you want pics of step by step directions, so I took the chance to see if you would like to see a finished skirt Andrea made for Lisa's Big Give. I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this skirt!

Andrea is staying with me this weekend and when she and Lisa B return from Fabric shopping, I will ask if she has pics of the tutorial.

















LOVE THIS SKIRT

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessedmom4 View Post
Thought you might like to see 2 pics we took last night of some of your disboutiquers...and one of these days I WILL be a disboutiquer as well! I SO want to SEW... and embroider!!


Rachel, Andrea /vbandrea, Lisa B/mommy2MRB, Megan (Lisa's daughter) Alexa in front of Megan (Andrea's daughter), D~/dmgeurts beside Megan, Marianne/mphalens in front of her, Me (Judy/blessedmom4) and my Lisa, Beth/blyssful, Liz/babynala, my sons David and Christian.
You guys are having a ball eating out and shopping
__________________
--- DD10 , DS8 , DS5 , DH, me(Michelle)
FBStore: Mi Creations Trip Years: 1996,1997,2001,2006,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013
miprender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 03:26 PM   #137
PrincessMickey
Mouseketeer
 
PrincessMickey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: CO
Posts: 475

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshiandi View Post
Got these done yesterday afternoon!!! My thanks to whomever had originally posted the pirate skirt with the coins!!!


This is for my munchkin


For my princess

17 days and counting!!!
Nice job, I love pirate outfits!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboveH20 View Post
Here are Andrea's directions. I emailed them to myself once upon a time, but haven't used them. For some reason, neither of my sons seem interested.




I vary the sizes depending on the size of the child. In this case, because I appliqued on the squares with 4x4 designs, I made the top row 5" x 5" . Then I keep the same height but do 1.5 times the length for the second row. So my second row was 5" x 7.5 and third row was 5" x 11.25 inches -- and I quite possibly rounded up and made the second row 5" x 8" and the third row 5" x 12" -- sometimes I will do it 1.75 times wider as I go down. I don't know what size ruffle I put on this dress. It's a lot of gathering but I find it easy to line up the squares (many people do patchwork without lining the squares up but my personal preference is lined up). I serge BEFORE I gather and I find that makes it easier too.

Andrea does amazing patchwork twirls!!!
I love her patchworks skirts too. I saved it this time in case my boys ever change their minds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessedmom4 View Post
I am not sure if you want pics of step by step directions, so I took the chance to see if you would like to see a finished skirt Andrea made for Lisa's Big Give. I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this skirt!

Andrea is staying with me this weekend and when she and Lisa B return from Fabric shopping, I will ask if she has pics of the tutorial.

[CENTER]
I know I've quoted on this before but I love this skirt and always enjoy seeing the pictures!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessedmom4 View Post
Thought you might like to see 2 pics we took last night of some of your disboutiquers...and one of these days I WILL be a disboutiquer as well! I SO want to SEW... and embroider!!


Rachel, Andrea /vbandrea, Lisa B/mommy2MRB, Megan (Lisa's daughter) Alexa in front of Megan (Andrea's daughter), D~/dmgeurts beside Megan, Marianne/mphalens in front of her, Me (Judy/blessedmom4) and my Lisa, Beth/blyssful, Liz/babynala, my sons David and Christian.
Thanks for posting these. Looks like you all are having a blast, wish I could have joined you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amyhoff View Post
Hey everyone! I posted this picture of a Woody tee shirt on my FB page and now my friend wants me to make her son one. I ordered the belt buckle and badge pre-made from Etsy. However, I would like to get the files because I just bought my own embroidery machine. I can't find the files anywhere. Does anyone know where to purchase these? Heathersue has a buckle and badge, but I like this one with the border just a little better.
No ideas on the appliques but love the outfit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile5sunshine View Post
Specifically, I'm going to pin this on PIPER and pyrxtc......

All this vintage pattern posting and nostalgic talk of dressing in the 50's MADE me just spend about $45 on vintage patterns so I can have a "50's inspired Christmas"! So come December, my family shall look like we came out of a Norman Rockwell drawing! Once all the patterns get here, I'll take a picture and post what I purchased.

Do you mind me picking your brain and asking what BOYS wore, specifically in the winter??? I found a little suit pattern (coat, vest, slacks) but must admit that I am PINING over the little overall SHORT sets with the knee socks. I think of that as quintessentially 50's for boys, but I doubt they wore shorts in the winter/cold months. However, I can't recall any pictures I've seen. If it helps, I'm talking of a toddler who will be two come Christmas time.
These probably won't help much but I posted yesterday I have been scanning my grandfathers slides into the computer. I came accross these two pictures taken in I believe 1952 of my father, grandmother and aunt. My dad is wearing a coat and I haven't found any pics taken without the coat but it kinda gives an idea of the look. I have a few of the shorts look too if you want to see those.


__________________
Sarah Brandon 10 Dylan 9

PrincessMickey is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 08-18-2012, 04:16 PM   #138
RMAMom
DIS Veteran
 
RMAMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: 891 miles north of my happy place!
Posts: 2,552

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboveH20 View Post
My baby left New York today headed for California and college. Keep your eyes open for a black Forester with NY veteran license plates. His first stop is Kentucky.
I am in NJ, how scary to have a baby driving all this way. Don't worry, I am on the look out!
Quote:
Originally Posted by smile5sunshine View Post
because I really don't feel like baking a cake right now (and drooling over fabric is more fun....)




what about something like this for a fall dress:



And then do the collar, cuffs, belt and even the chunky border in either a navy or even a solid chocolate color.

I also really like this yellow/white/gray print:



Sunshine
Love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandi S View Post
Let's see if this works - here's my album of WDW photos from our trip posted to FB (but the link should be good for anyone to view): Disney pics

Let me know if it works!
I can't tell you how much I enjoyed looking at your pics. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneydragonfly View Post
I hope this hasn't been asked too often. Does anyone have any suggestions for a good sewing machine that you can do machine appliqué on? Thanks so much for the help!
I would buy them seperate, if one is in the shop you can't do anything. There are some really good basic Brother machines at Wal-mart, if I was new to sewing I would start there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscgmouse View Post
Hi all!!! I was lurking and posted about finding fabric... I wanted to post an outfit I made ALL by myself!!!

I am not the pro you ladies are but I am trying. I made the applique and shorts tonight. I used a zig zag stitch to go around mickeys head. It was much harder than I thought it would be. I just have a regular sewing machine.


This shirt I really messed up on the stitching but I am hoping when it is on my son you cannot notice it.


Thanks for letting me share!
That is called "hand applique" even though it is done using a machine and there is a really good tutorial on the first page of this thread. You did a great job on it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshiandi View Post
Got these done yesterday afternoon!!! My thanks to whomever had originally posted the pirate skirt with the coins!!!


This is for my munchkin


For my princess

17 days and counting!!!
I believe the original idea of coins came from Andrea. They look great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessedmom4 View Post
I am not sure if you want pics of step by step directions, so I took the chance to see if you would like to see a finished skirt Andrea made for Lisa's Big Give. I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this skirt!

Andrea is staying with me this weekend and when she and Lisa B return from Fabric shopping, I will ask if she has pics of the tutorial.

















OK I'm just a little jealous that you got to meet and spend some time with Andrea. I am also over the moon happy to hear that Lisa is shopping!! I'm glad she is feeling well and has recovered from her last surgery!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessedmom4 View Post
Thought you might like to see 2 pics we took last night of some of your disboutiquers...and one of these days I WILL be a disboutiquer as well! I SO want to SEW... and embroider!!


Rachel, Andrea /vbandrea, Lisa B/mommy2MRB, Megan (Lisa's daughter) Alexa in front of Megan (Andrea's daughter), D~/dmgeurts beside Megan, Marianne/mphalens in front of her, Me (Judy/blessedmom4) and my Lisa, Beth/blyssful, Liz/babynala, my sons David and Christian.
What a great picture, I hope you all have a great time!!!
__________________
Mary

RMAMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 04:21 PM   #139
tricia
Goes to show you that even lurkers get tagged!!
 
tricia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Timmins,ON, Canada
Posts: 1,955

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessMickey View Post




whoa, color negatives in 1952. Someone was on the cutting edge.
__________________

AKL - September 2009 Universal RPR - March 2009
ASSp - March 2007 ASSp - March 2006
Pop - March 2004 ASSp- May 2003
ASMo- Sept 2000 ASSp- April 1996
WL- July 1994 CBR- 1998
ME DH DS15 DS11
tricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 04:34 PM   #140
campbell95
Mouseketeer
 
campbell95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Maryland
Posts: 115

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMAMom View Post
I believe the original idea of coins came from Andrea. They look great!
Eeep! I hope I'm not stepping on any toes. I hadn't seen hers before I made mine. I wish I had, I would have used her idea to have the coins be removable. I'm afraid to wash it!
__________________


campbell95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 04:49 PM   #141
PrincessMickey
Mouseketeer
 
PrincessMickey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: CO
Posts: 475

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricia View Post
whoa, color negatives in 1952. Someone was on the cutting edge.
I know, my Grandfather was really into photography. So far the earliest I've found is November 1951.
__________________
Sarah Brandon 10 Dylan 9

PrincessMickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 05:04 PM   #142
RMAMom
DIS Veteran
 
RMAMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: 891 miles north of my happy place!
Posts: 2,552

Quote:
Originally Posted by campbell95 View Post
Eeep! I hope I'm not stepping on any toes. I hadn't seen hers before I made mine. I wish I had, I would have used her idea to have the coins be removable. I'm afraid to wash it!
Well they say that CASEing is the highest form of flattery so I would so you have no worries or as a wiser wart hog once said Hakunna Matta! BTW I also need to remember to make them removable I haven't used them yet but I love the idea!
__________________
Mary

RMAMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 09:16 PM   #143
goteamwood
DIS Veteran
 
goteamwood's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Crystal Lake IL
Posts: 518

Been crazy busy with some projects (thanks everyone for your input on the simply sweet layering bodice thing. I went with the outer and a muslin liner. It's looking cute so far but I am in ruffle h-e-double-hockeysticks having never ruffled anything before, it's a whole new world...)

I did finish one thing I loved, it was simple but it was a birthday gift for a friend who is going to Disney World with our family. She is nuts for UP but no fabric exists in this universe I guess for UP, so I improvised with a clearance hoodie from Target and some cute appliqués. She loved it. I think it turned out great. I picked up two more of these hoodies for projects for me, someday.

__________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Etsy: JustJoshinKids • just-joshin.com
personal blog: go team wood dot com

goteamwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 10:32 PM   #144
MinnieMouseMom
BL II - Red Team
WISH Biggest Loser
Knows resistance is futile
 
MinnieMouseMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Oregon
Posts: 2,741

Quote:
Originally Posted by goteamwood View Post
Been crazy busy with some projects (thanks everyone for your input on the simply sweet layering bodice thing. I went with the outer and a muslin liner. It's looking cute so far but I am in ruffle h-e-double-hockeysticks having never ruffled anything before, it's a whole new world...)

I did finish one thing I loved, it was simple but it was a birthday gift for a friend who is going to Disney World with our family. She is nuts for UP but no fabric exists in this universe I guess for UP, so I improvised with a clearance hoodie from Target and some cute appliqués. She loved it. I think it turned out great. I picked up two more of these hoodies for projects for me, someday.

So cute!!

I finished the stuff for our trip and even took pics. Just need to get them off the camera lol
__________________
~Kelli

Disneyland-'79, '85, '97, '99, '00, '02, '05, '08-offsite
Disneyland-'03-Grand Californian
Disneyland Hotel-'10
WDW-Honeymoon '93-Swan
All-Star Movies-'05
Polynesian-Honeymoon Suite-'05
CBR-'09
POR-'12

MinnieMouseMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 10:35 PM   #145
pyrxtc
Married 10-5-02
The inside of the Tangled clothes are not that pretty
 
pyrxtc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 8,500

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile5sunshine View Post
Specifically, I'm going to pin this on PIPER and pyrxtc......

All this vintage pattern posting and nostalgic talk of dressing in the 50's MADE me just spend about $45 on vintage patterns so I can have a "50's inspired Christmas"! So come December, my family shall look like we came out of a Norman Rockwell drawing! Once all the patterns get here, I'll take a picture and post what I purchased.


Do you mind me picking your brain and asking what BOYS wore, specifically in the winter??? I found a little suit pattern (coat, vest, slacks) but must admit that I am PINING over the little overall SHORT sets with the knee socks. I think of that as quintessentially 50's for boys, but I doubt they wore shorts in the winter/cold months. However, I can't recall any pictures I've seen. If it helps, I'm talking of a toddler who will be two come Christmas time.
Sunshine
I'm sorry, never thought of myself as an enabler. I bought all of mine at yard sales or on Craigslist. I can't wait to see what you make. maybe by the time I make mine, I can convince one of my friends daughters to model it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessMickey View Post
These probably won't help much but I posted yesterday I have been scanning my grandfathers slides into the computer. I came accross these two pictures taken in I believe 1952 of my father, grandmother and aunt. My dad is wearing a coat and I haven't found any pics taken without the coat but it kinda gives an idea of the look. I have a few of the shorts look too if you want to see those.


The pictures look great. I don't think I have any pictures of boys in my great grandfather's pictures from that time period.

I found this online though...



http://www.rustyzipper.com/shop.cfm?viewpartnum=87496
__________________
AKV Jan 5-10, 2011 --- Father/Son trip June 2-5, 2011 AKV's --- DL Aug 31-Sep 5,2011 --- December 24, 2011 - January 2, 2012 . http://confesseddisneyaddict.blogspot.com/
pyrxtc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 10:57 PM   #146
pequele
Some people think they are cool because they can hide behind a screen! Don't choke on it!
 
pequele's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,169

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscgmouse View Post
Hi all!!! I was lurking and posted about finding fabric... I wanted to post an outfit I made ALL by myself!!!

I am not the pro you ladies are but I am trying. I made the applique and shorts tonight. I used a zig zag stitch to go around mickeys head. It was much harder than I thought it would be. I just have a regular sewing machine.


This shirt I really messed up on the stitching but I am hoping when it is on my son you cannot notice it.


Thanks for letting me share!
I think you did an AWESOME job! MUCH harder this way for sure. I don't think I could do it any other way than with my embroidery machine though. Kudos to you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amyhoff View Post
Hey everyone! I posted this picture of a Woody tee shirt on my FB page and now my friend wants me to make her son one. I ordered the belt buckle and badge pre-made from Etsy. However, I would like to get the files because I just bought my own embroidery machine. I can't find the files anywhere. Does anyone know where to purchase these? Heathersue has a buckle and badge, but I like this one with the border just a little better.
No help here but I LOVE IT!!! My son would love it, too! One day I will get adventureous and try something like this. If you have no luck here looking for what you need, perhaps a generic post to the DISigner board asking for help? I had success there looking for something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessedmom4 View Post
I am not sure if you want pics of step by step directions, so I took the chance to see if you would like to see a finished skirt Andrea made for Lisa's Big Give. I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this skirt!

Andrea is staying with me this weekend and when she and Lisa B return from Fabric shopping, I will ask if she has pics of the tutorial.

[CENTER]
This skirt is TDF!!! I LOVE IT...too bad I have a little boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by goteamwood View Post

I did finish one thing I loved, it was simple but it was a birthday gift for a friend who is going to Disney World with our family. She is nuts for UP but no fabric exists in this universe I guess for UP, so I improvised with a clearance hoodie from Target and some cute appliqués. She loved it. I think it turned out great. I picked up two more of these hoodies for projects for me, someday.

Super cute! I'd have only thought of something with balloons for up! Love the hoodie!


Haven't had anytime to work on any other project this weekend since I am trying to catch up on my sleep from my son's surgery yesterday. Everything went well except the coming out, we had a bit of pain control issue and then thanks to propofol sleep, nap time was TOTALLY screwed up! Sleep depravation meant a 10pm bedtime for both of us and so I needed a nap today, too! I feel like SUCH a slacker! Maybe I can do something tomorrow during naptime besides sleep myself He's eating like a horse (and stuff I'd not think he was ready for) already BUT not drinking enough at all! And we've started with a slight fever...with his immune status I have to keep telling myself it is because he needs to drink more while at the same time worrying tremendously we've got something brewing Maybe I can at least get to work on the spare room conversion into the craft room...need to make room for all the fabric I bought on Etsy before it shows up!
__________________


_______________________________________________
DL: '77,'88,'89,'90,'98, 2/12-WDW:CBR-pirate room, 12/12: AKV-Kidani , 5/13 AKV-Jambo and Kidani split with a DCL 3 night Bahamian Cruise on the Dream, 10/13 AKV-Kidani, 5/14 Alaskan 9 Night Cruise on the Wonder 10/14 B2B 4 nighters on the Dream including a double dip at Castaway Cay 7/15 Baltic 12 Nighter including Germany
pequele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 12:01 AM   #147
MouseEarsForAll
Oh snap! I get to hold the trophy?!
 
MouseEarsForAll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: I am in this world, but I am not of it.
Posts: 2,225

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricia

whoa, color negatives in 1952. Someone was on the cutting edge.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessMickey

I know, my Grandfather was really into photography. So far the earliest I've found is November 1951.
That's why I was thinking "This was 1952???".

- MouseEarsForAll
__________________
To love is to obey. To obey is to live.

Walt Disney World - 2004

Walt Disney World - 2005

Disclaimer: Now, you tell me McD's is coming back, I'm a passionate "Uh, yeah!"

MouseEarsForAll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 12:02 AM   #148
MouseEarsForAll
Oh snap! I get to hold the trophy?!
 
MouseEarsForAll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: I am in this world, but I am not of it.
Posts: 2,225

Quote:
Originally Posted by goteamwood
Been crazy busy with some projects (thanks everyone for your input on the simply sweet layering bodice thing. I went with the outer and a muslin liner. It's looking cute so far but I am in ruffle h-e-double-hockeysticks having never ruffled anything before, it's a whole new world...)

I did finish one thing I loved, it was simple but it was a birthday gift for a friend who is going to Disney World with our family. She is nuts for UP but no fabric exists in this universe I guess for UP, so I improvised with a clearance hoodie from Target and some cute appliqués. She loved it. I think it turned out great. I picked up two more of these hoodies for projects for me, someday.
That's cute...love the color.

- MouseEarsForAll
__________________
To love is to obey. To obey is to live.

Walt Disney World - 2004

Walt Disney World - 2005

Disclaimer: Now, you tell me McD's is coming back, I'm a passionate "Uh, yeah!"

MouseEarsForAll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 12:32 AM   #149
MinnieMouseMom
BL II - Red Team
WISH Biggest Loser
Knows resistance is futile
 
MinnieMouseMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Oregon
Posts: 2,741

Finally took the pics off the camera:

For Stephanie:







For Stephanie & me at Universal:


For me:




For my oldest for when we take her senior pics:



Thanks everyone for all the inspiration!!
__________________
~Kelli

Disneyland-'79, '85, '97, '99, '00, '02, '05, '08-offsite
Disneyland-'03-Grand Californian
Disneyland Hotel-'10
WDW-Honeymoon '93-Swan
All-Star Movies-'05
Polynesian-Honeymoon Suite-'05
CBR-'09
POR-'12

MinnieMouseMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 12:37 AM   #150
MouseEarsForAll
Oh snap! I get to hold the trophy?!
 
MouseEarsForAll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: I am in this world, but I am not of it.
Posts: 2,225

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinnieMouseMom
Finally took the pics off the camera:

For Stephanie:

For Stephanie & me at Universal:

For me:

For my oldest for when we take her senior pics:

Thanks everyone for all the inspiration!!
The Perry skirt is so awesome!

- MouseEarsForAll
__________________
To love is to obey. To obey is to live.

Walt Disney World - 2004

Walt Disney World - 2005

Disclaimer: Now, you tell me McD's is coming back, I'm a passionate "Uh, yeah!"

MouseEarsForAll is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: