Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-21-2013, 08:16 AM   #211
mickey2000
Pin trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by z2akids View Post
Wondering if anyone can help. We just returned from Disney and we booked s boincebsck to POR for 12/15-12/19. The thing is that I don't expect our schedule to allow us to go back until about 2/14. The CM that helped me book the bounceback said we would be able to change our dates when the bounceback for early 2014 come out. Has anyone successfully changed a bounceback to an offer that they didn't originally booked with? Does anyone know when bouncebacks for late winter/early spring traditionally come out.
I would call back now as I tired this several years ago and was told no! Maybe things changed?
mickey2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 12:24 PM   #212
Izzieheartscindy
Mouseketeer

I think this is the kind of thing where each CM will tell you something different. I booked a bounce back and was told it would be no problem to move the dates to 2014 but I've heard that it may take several phone calls to do so as every CM says something different.

Izzieheartscindy is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-26-2013, 10:41 AM   #213
photos_101
Mouseketeer

So, I will be there in May and was wanting to book a BB for Aug. However, 4 of the days are not covered by the BB dates but should be covered by the new offer that is set to be released in a few days. Can I use BB for half and the new offer for half under the same ressies? Or will I need to book a split stay to get the rates?
photos_101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 12:08 AM   #214
sls404
Mouseketeer

Just checked out of the Boardwalk Inn today. I got the bounceback offer in my welcome packet and called before I checked out today for the 35% off deluxe. I dialed the extension from my room and got a "all cast members are busy" message and was put on hold... I waited for about 25-30 mins until I finally just gave up since we had to check out soon.

After we left the room we went to the concierge desk to see if there was anything they could do or if there was someone else we could go to for help. All they said was that we had to call from our room to book it... that was it.

Extremely disappointing.....
sls404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 12:40 PM   #215
bizeemom4
DIS Veteran

I just decided to move my flight from next Friday to tomorrow! I have 2 nights at Pop booked and then my original reservation starts a week later. YES. I am going for 2 weeks.

SO, what would happen if I don't book anything for the hole in my itinerary until I arrive tomorrow? Would I be able to book a bounceback rate for 2 days later?

I have a few resorts that I would like to stay but I honestly don't care where I end up so I'm willing to take the gamble and get whatever's available.
Old 05-11-2013, 06:03 AM   #216
Trip2Disney
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizeemom4 View Post
I just decided to move my flight from next Friday to tomorrow! I have 2 nights at Pop booked and then my original reservation starts a week later. YES. I am going for 2 weeks.

SO, what would happen if I don't book anything for the hole in my itinerary until I arrive tomorrow? Would I be able to book a bounceback rate for 2 days later?

I have a few resorts that I would like to stay but I honestly don't care where I end up so I'm willing to take the gamble and get whatever's available.

Unless things have changed recently, you should be able to do this.

A few years ago, we were at ASMo for a long weekend. Well, come checkout day, the kids and I were so bummed about having to go home already that we managed to convince DH to extend our trip to the end of the week. I called the BB number from our room at ASMo and said I wanted to book our next stay. When the CM asked when we'd be returning, I said "today". No problem! The CM listed what was available and we ended up having a terrific stay at AKL with the BB rate!

Meet the "gang":
DH ME DD(12) DD(10) DD(9) DD(1)
Trip2Disney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 09:14 AM   #217
bizeemom4
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip2Disney

Unless things have changed recently, you should be able to do this.

A few years ago, we were at ASMo for a long weekend. Well, come checkout day, the kids and I were so bummed about having to go home already that we managed to convince DH to extend our trip to the end of the week. I called the BB number from our room at ASMo and said I wanted to book our next stay. When the CM asked when we'd be returning, I said "today". No problem! The CM listed what was available and we ended up having a terrific stay at AKL with the BB rate!
YES!!! That's what I'm hoping to hear in 4 hours when I get to my room! I'll post back here if I am successful or not.
Old 05-24-2013, 02:00 PM   #218
Missoutandabout
DIS Veteran

Can anyone confirm if this this still the current Bounceback Offer?

Will be there in two weeks and it jives with our Oct. 26th - 30th stay.
Missoutandabout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 02:05 PM   #219
DisneyDreamMaker
Mouseketeer

We just returned on the 19th. For some reason I can't open the picture you posted but the current bounce back offer DOES include 10/26-30, so you are good.

Me: DH DS8 DS6
DisneyDreamMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 02:11 PM   #220
Missoutandabout
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyDreamMaker View Post
We just returned on the 19th. For some reason I can't open the picture you posted but the current bounce back offer DOES include 10/26-30, so you are good.
Thanks a ton! It's the picture of the calendar with "Save up to 35% off Select Disney Resorts" at the top. (If we get the same when we check hopefully I can change over my current reservation to the BB offer.)
Missoutandabout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 07:55 PM   #221
focusondisney

I'll need some Boo Boo fun
Oh come on! You didn't even give anyone a chance to follow the rule!

I can see your picture & yes, that'e the deal offered last week (just got back Sat.) I booked for Sept & Dec coz we don't know which week DH can go, We'll cancel 1 when we find out.
Old 05-28-2013, 09:35 AM   #222
4HOLIDAYS
DIS Veteran

We got back on the 19th, split stay at bcv and pofq, neither had the booklet with the bb offers in the room. I had to get a manager at pofq to find one and she sent it to the room before we ck'd out.

It also took about 25 min w/ hold time to book 1 package(Dec) and nites before and after our Oct cruise. All the while the maid was actually knocking and standing by our door waiting for us to leave! This was still before 11am-very annoying! But I got it done.

Thank goodness the mgr came thru in finding us one. She said they were out at the front desk areas, the maids should put them in the rooms but don't always!
4HOLIDAYS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 09:39 AM   #223
Missyrose
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4HOLIDAYS View Post
We got back on the 19th, split stay at bcv and pofq, neither had the booklet with the bb offers in the room. I had to get a manager at pofq to find one and she sent it to the room before we ck'd out.

It also took about 25 min w/ hold time to book 1 package(Dec) and nites before and after our Oct cruise. All the while the maid was actually knocking and standing by our door waiting for us to leave! This was still before 11am-very annoying! But I got it done.

Thank goodness the mgr came thru in finding us one. She said they were out at the front desk areas, the maids should put them in the rooms but don't always!
The BB flyers now have nothing to do with the housekeepers, the flyer will appear in the Be Our Guest packet you are given at check-in. Regardless, you don't need to physically have a flyer to book a BB. Simply call extension 8844 from your room phone and ask what the current offer is.
'86, '90, '94, '98, '09, '10 -- Off site, 10/2011 -- CR, 3/2012 -- Windsor Hills, 10/2012 -- BCV/AKV-Jambo, 01/2013 -- BWV, 5/2013 -- BLT, 10/2013 -- YC CL, 5/2014 -- BWV, 08/2014 -- VGF/BLT, 12/2014 -- BWV, 4/2015 -- BLT

Missyrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 10:02 AM   #224
Madformickey
Mouseketeer

you actually don't have to be in your room either. I have called from MK and booked my bounceback already. You can book you BB until midnight of your check out night.
The last time I booked I was on my cell eating a hot dog at Caseys and lost the call!! to my surprise, 30 seconds later the CM I was talking with called me back!!! How awesome. So keep that in mind, and good luck everyone!!
Old 05-28-2013, 11:39 AM   #225
focusondisney

I'll need some Boo Boo fun
Oh come on! You didn't even give anyone a chance to follow the rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missyrose View Post
The BB flyers now have nothing to do with the housekeepers, the flyer will appear in the Be Our Guest packet you are given at check-in. Regardless, you don't need to physically have a flyer to book a BB. Simply call extension 8844 from your room phone and ask what the current offer is.
Sorry to disagree, but this is not necessarily true. Whether you get the Be Our Guest guide at check in or if housekeeping puts them in the guest rooms may depend on the resort & your room level. We just stayed at YC, club level. We were NOT given the Be Our Guest Booklet when we checked in. However, when we entered our room, there was a small folder on the desk. In that folder were several sheets describing all the resort amenities & general hotel info. The Be Our Guest guide was inside this folder.

It makes sense to me that if a resort's housekeepers are given them to place
on the rooms, there will be very few at the front desk. Best advice: if not given to you at check in, look thru all materials in the room. If not there you can always ask at the desk.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: