Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-06-2013, 04:06 PM   #166
dawgsgirl
DIS Veteran
 
dawgsgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Georgia
Posts: 1,652

Anyone able to get the bounceback at POFQ???
dawgsgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 04:28 PM   #167
canadakath
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 223

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdevine14 View Post

What is the current bounce back offer?

Can it be applied to a reservation already made?

Does is matter what resort you stay at to get the offer

And can you get a bounce back if you only stay one night.
1. Here is the e-mail I received in December, which is the current bounce back offer. It is also available for Value resorts, but as I was staying at a Moderate at the time it is not listed on the offer.

Get 30%* off the non-discounted price
at select Disney Moderate Resorts.
For the perfect combination of value, amenities and recreation, look no further than a Disney Moderate Resort where
you'll find spectacular settings, great dining options and exciting pools with slides!

Get 35%* off the non-discounted price
at select Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
Experience homelike amenities such as kitchenettes in a studio, or ask about one- or two-bedroom deluxe villa and
enjoy more space and extras like a full kitchen and whirlpool tub!

Get 35%* off the non-discounted price
at select Disney Deluxe Resorts.
These Resorts boast the highest level of quality, convenience, theming and service around. And at each one, you'll
discover great pools, hot tubs and more.

For stays most nights:
1/2-1/10/13 4/14-5/21/13 11/17-11/23/13
1/14-1/15/13 5/28-6/8/13 11/30-12/4/13
1/21-2/12/13 8/4-10/5/13 12/15-12/19/13
2/24-3/9/13 10/20-11/2/13


Book now. Call 407-939-7901 before you check out, or have your Travel Agent call!
Ask for booking code R9O.

2. As with most offers, you have to cancel your existing reservation and rebook. There is limited availability of rooms under the offer, so just because you and a room booked at a certain resort and cancel it, does not mean that resort is available for the offer. My experience is that most of the CMs are very helpful with trying to find the best option for you.

3. No, but many of the resorts don't seem to be showing this offer in the rooms. Best bet is to call x8844 BEFORE you check out (bounceback reservations can only be made before you check out)

4. I would assume you can get the offer with only staying one night - just see above and call before check out.

Hope that helps! Feel free to ask more questions! There always seems to be a lot of confusion around bouncebacks.
__________________
Kath, DH, DS 9 , DS 7

POFQ - May 2009 | AKL - November 2009 | CR - November 2010 | 7-nt Western on the Magic 1/22/2011 | CR - November 2011 | POR - November 2012 |Discovering the Magic of the Med! 12-nt with Greek Isles 6/15/13 | POLY - November 2013
canadakath is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 01-06-2013, 04:32 PM   #168
canadakath
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 223

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgsgirl View Post
Anyone able to get the bounceback at POFQ???
When I called early December, there was availability at POFQ for Nov. 2013 with this offer. I'm not sure that it was a full 25% off though, seemed more like 20%. We ended up booking Poly though so I didn't get into the details.
__________________
Kath, DH, DS 9 , DS 7

POFQ - May 2009 | AKL - November 2009 | CR - November 2010 | 7-nt Western on the Magic 1/22/2011 | CR - November 2011 | POR - November 2012 |Discovering the Magic of the Med! 12-nt with Greek Isles 6/15/13 | POLY - November 2013
canadakath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 09:17 PM   #169
Seahunt
DIS Veteran
 
Seahunt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Florida Baby!
Posts: 4,960

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellanotte10 View Post
Sorry if this has been asked before but Will the bounce backs continue up til late February? Or is there only a certain time or hotel where they're offered? I'd love to get a bounce back for my trip next fall when I go in feb.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamcruiser View Post
I would also like to ask how long these Bouncebacks might be in the rooms? Our next trip is not until the end of April, and I am afraid they might be gone, or most dates taken.
It can always be different this year, but last year the Room Only BB was available for resort guests up to July. So when you both stay (February and April) you should still be able to get the Room Only BB for return stays on the current offer. Good luck!
Seahunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:55 AM   #170
jdevine14
Earning My Ears
 
jdevine14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadakath View Post
1. Here is the e-mail I received in December, which is the current bounce back offer. It is also available for Value resorts, but as I was staying at a Moderate at the time it is not listed on the offer.

Get 30%* off the non-discounted price
at select Disney Moderate Resorts.
For the perfect combination of value, amenities and recreation, look no further than a Disney Moderate Resort where
you'll find spectacular settings, great dining options and exciting pools with slides!

Get 35%* off the non-discounted price
at select Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
Experience homelike amenities such as kitchenettes in a studio, or ask about one- or two-bedroom deluxe villa and
enjoy more space and extras like a full kitchen and whirlpool tub!

Get 35%* off the non-discounted price
at select Disney Deluxe Resorts.
These Resorts boast the highest level of quality, convenience, theming and service around. And at each one, you'll
discover great pools, hot tubs and more.

For stays most nights:
1/2-1/10/13 4/14-5/21/13 11/17-11/23/13
1/14-1/15/13 5/28-6/8/13 11/30-12/4/13
1/21-2/12/13 8/4-10/5/13 12/15-12/19/13
2/24-3/9/13 10/20-11/2/13


Book now. Call 407-939-7901 before you check out, or have your Travel Agent call!
Ask for booking code R9O.

2. As with most offers, you have to cancel your existing reservation and rebook. There is limited availability of rooms under the offer, so just because you and a room booked at a certain resort and cancel it, does not mean that resort is available for the offer. My experience is that most of the CMs are very helpful with trying to find the best option for you.

3. No, but many of the resorts don't seem to be showing this offer in the rooms. Best bet is to call x8844 BEFORE you check out (bounceback reservations can only be made before you check out)

4. I would assume you can get the offer with only staying one night - just see above and call before check out.

Hope that helps! Feel free to ask more questions! There always seems to be a lot of confusion around bouncebacks.

Thanks for all the information.

We are going to Florida in February to see my parents, and were planning on just doing a day trip to WDW to check out Fantasyland. Then I thought maybe I should book a value for the night to get a bounceback offer for when we make our real trip Nov 30th - Dec 7th at Port Orleans Riverside.

A night at a value was only $87 and the discount for a moderate for a week would be much more so I was thinking it might be a nice way to get a discount and save some money for the week vacation if that makes sense.
__________________
[SIZE="1"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]

Disdad14 on Twitter and Instagram!

Been to WDW over 15 times in my life!!!
jdevine14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 06:00 PM   #171
KValo
Earning My Ears
 
KValo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Posts: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgsgirl View Post
Anyone able to get the bounceback at POFQ???
Just booked POFQ this morning for the end of September going into October and got 20%.
KValo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 08:47 PM   #172
kenvan
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 30

How many rooms can you book with a bounceback?
kenvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 11:44 AM   #173
francism
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 28

If you book a bounceback offer that has a valid date at the beginning of trip but doesn't cover the entire trip, how does that work? Do you only get the discounts on the nights covered or do you just need to book the trip to start on a night that is covered to cover the entire trip?
francism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 11:45 AM   #174
Missyrose
DIS Veteran
 
Missyrose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Northern Va.
Posts: 6,662

Quote:
Originally Posted by francism View Post
If you book a bounceback offer that has a valid date at the beginning of trip but doesn't cover the entire trip, how does that work? Do you only get the discounts on the nights covered or do you just need to book the trip to start on a night that is covered to cover the entire trip?
Unlike Free Dining (where your whole trip is covered as long as you start your trip during the covered dates), room-only discounts will apply only on the nights of your trip that are part of the discount.
__________________
Missy Franklin (Pixel Dust) | Facebook: World of Yesterday, Tomorrow & Fantasy | Current TR: 5/14 Past TR: 10/13, 1/13, 5/13, 10/12, 3/12 , 10/11, 10/10
'86, '90, '94, '98, '09, '10 -- Off site, 10/2011 -- CR, 3/2012 -- Windsor Hills, 10/2012 -- BCV/AKV-Jambo, 01/2013 -- BWV, 5/2013 -- BLT, 10/2013 -- YC CL, 5/2014 -- BWV, 08/2014 -- VGF/BLT, 12/2014 -- BWV, 4/2015 -- BLT

Missyrose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 08:00 AM   #175
dreamcruiser
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 297

Can someone who is there now and has access to the Bounceback info please tell me if the Wilderness Lodge is one of those Deluxe resorts offered at 35% off?
TIA!
dreamcruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 10:18 AM   #176
bwolfe
Mouseketeer
 
bwolfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Loganville, GA
Posts: 342

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missyrose View Post
Unlike Free Dining (where your whole trip is covered as long as you start your trip during the covered dates), room-only discounts will apply only on the nights of your trip that are part of the discount.
Has this always been the case? I thought I remembered getting a room discount through the week of Thanksgiving because we checked in the prior week during a discount.
__________________


WDW Marathon 2014
Princess Half Marathon 2013
DisDads Member #645
bwolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 10:37 AM   #177
MUFFYCAT
Sorry, I'm a spaze
Nevermind I see it, my eyesight is going
Which Spice Girl can I be?
Jealous of Christmas Tags
 
MUFFYCAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: The Polynesian
Posts: 31,133

They changed it years ago. In 2003 we checked in the day before to get the off season rate for the whole trip.

This was also before they had seperate weekend rates and started charging for various types of views/ locations.
__________________
Joanne
MUFFYCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 12:19 AM   #178
E-P-C-O-T
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamcruiser View Post
Can someone who is there now and has access to the Bounceback info please tell me if the Wilderness Lodge is one of those Deluxe resorts offered at 35% off?
TIA!
Yes, we just booked a BB for Sep 6-12 at thw WL and got 35% off our room. I asked twice when I called and checked online just in case
__________________
My is 5yrs old. She is very lucky little girl who Mickey as much as mommy.

May09 CSR /AKV/BWV Sep09 VWL Jan10 POP/AKV APR10 POP Jun10 AKL/BWV Sep10 BCV Jan11 POP/BWV May11 BCV/BWV Jun/Jul11 SWAN/SSR Sep11 AKV/BWV/BCV Jan12 POP/BCV Feb 12 SSR May12 POP/AKV/BCV Sep12 2012 AKV/BCV/Disney Dream Dec12 Reunion Resort/WL May/Jun13 AKV/BCV/Reunion Resort/BLT Oct13 AKL Dec/Jan14 BCV/AOA/AKV Jan BCV

Currently planning many other trips, but, Mommy is running low on DVC points
E-P-C-O-T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:13 AM   #179
fla4fun
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: near Orlando
Posts: 8,569

I am guessing that they are putting it in the booklet so everyone gets a copy - I'm sure they used to get a lot of calls and people stopping by the desk looking for the flyer when the last guest would take it home. Plus, that way you CAN take it home in case you want to make changes to your bb later.

I can also verify that WL is 35% off. I booked a bb a couple weeks ago at WL and I had already set up a little spreadsheet in my computer with the rack rates for each room type and what 35% off SHOULD be so I would be ready when I talked to them. Actually, it was a just slightly over 35% (like 35 1/2 or something) when I plugged in the actual rate I was charged.
fla4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 05:10 AM   #180
dreamcruiser
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 297

Quote:
Originally Posted by fla4fun View Post
I am guessing that they are putting it in the booklet so everyone gets a copy - I'm sure they used to get a lot of calls and people stopping by the desk looking for the flyer when the last guest would take it home. Plus, that way you CAN take it home in case you want to make changes to your bb later.

I can also verify that WL is 35% off. I booked a bb a couple weeks ago at WL and I had already set up a little spreadsheet in my computer with the rack rates for each room type and what 35% off SHOULD be so I would be ready when I talked to them. Actually, it was a just slightly over 35% (like 35 1/2 or something) when I plugged in the actual rate I was charged.
Thanks for that info! I hope there are rooms left to book at that rate when we go in April...
dreamcruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.