Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-27-2012, 06:54 PM   #1036
kerriemiller
How do you people get anything done around here

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscgmouse View Post
I preordered the photopass months ago... do the pictures at the Charatcer dining come as part of the deal? I got it back when it was $99.
We are talking about photopass plus the regular photopass CD does not include the dining photos. At the price you stated it looks like you got the regular photopass CD cause photopass plus is like $170.
Old 08-27-2012, 06:59 PM   #1037
aubreysmom09
Mouseketeer

Wanted to stop by and say HI! Our family went to Busch Gardens for the day. Just keep telling myself that Disney isnt far off. I didn't realize until a bit ago that RO discounts came out. I may want to check that out. Hope everyone is having a nice day,
Register to remove

Old 08-27-2012, 07:03 PM   #1038
Divaofdisney
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aubreysmom09 View Post
Wanted to stop by and say HI! Our family went to Busch Gardens for the day. Just keep telling myself that Disney isnt far off. I didn't realize until a bit ago that RO discounts came out. I may want to check that out. Hope everyone is having a nice day,
We were just there a stayed for a week at Busch Gardens- its such a beautiful park and my next favorite behind WDW. We had the best time and really enjoyed our time there.
2006- WDW- POFQ
2004- WDW & Universal- stayed offsite @ Universal
2002- DCL- Disney Magic 3/02
2000- DCL- Disney Magic 8/00 & WDW-Grand Floridian
1999- DCL- Disney Magic 6/99 & WDW-Old Key West
1998- DCL- Disney Magic 12/98
1997- WDW- Old Key West
1996- WDW- Old Key West
1986- WDW- offsite- Vistana Resort
1980- WDW- Polynesian
1972- 1st Trip to WDW- Offsite- Vistana Resort
Divaofdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 07:11 PM   #1039
aubreysmom09
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divaofdisney

We were just there a stayed for a week at Busch Gardens- its such a beautiful park and my next favorite behind WDW. We had the best time and really enjoyed our time there.
We are there almost once a week, but we live about 20minutes away. It is a very clean park.
Old 08-27-2012, 07:44 PM   #1040
aubreysmom09
Mouseketeer

I just realized that we only have 90 days!!
Old 08-27-2012, 07:50 PM   #1041
AquaDame
Are we there yet?

62 days....! It has been very hard not taking vacation this year so I can use ALL of it for November... but it will be so worth it once its here! Thats the ONLY thing I regret about my new job, everything else is awesome but those four weeks a year I was up to were REALLY nice...!
Old 08-27-2012, 09:53 PM   #1042
hurleysweety
DISPrincess in Training
Makes a mean Monte Cristo

Dang it - the new offer doesn't help me at all. Need a room Nov 8-10 - was hoping for a 30% discount at a deluxe - but no availability...no idea where we're gonna stay?!
Past Trips: WDW: Feb 1997 BWI, June 2008 *Honeymoon!*, May 2010 OKW & POR *2-year anniversary*, May 2011 OKW/BWV *3-year anniversary*, October 2011 VWL & POP DLR: 1994, Thanksgiving 2003 Portofino Suites, Oct. 2004, Oct. 2005, Nov. 2006 Carousel Inn, May 2007 Fairfield Inn, May 2009 DH Bday Trip Marriott Suites Anaheim, May 2009 *1-year anniversary*, GCH Suite, June 2009 Worldmark, Sept 2009 PPH, December 2009 Holiday Inn Anaheim Resort, April 2010 Holiday Inn Anaheim Resort, January 2011 Staybridge, September 2011 Red Lion, June 2012 Hilton Anaheim *4-year anniversary (celebrated late), Oct 2012 Ayres Anaheim, May 2013 GCH *5-year anniversary*, Sept 2013 Red Lion, Nov 2013 (1 Day Trip) Red Lion, Dec 2013 *Club 33* Castle Inn DCL:October 2013 - HalloWonder (Halloween) Cruise - Wonder 7 Night Bahamas from Galveston
hurleysweety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 10:30 PM   #1043
jgbills
Earning My Ears

I see there are room only discounts out now. If we already have free dining during our stay, and wanted to switch to a room only discount, I'm sure we'd have to pay for dining again. Has anyone tried that in the past, and if so, did the room only discount save them more than free dining? Just curious...
jgbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 11:00 PM   #1044
ireneryan
DIS Veteran

Oh Erin....you're going to kill me. Can you change my resort on the first page? I made the jump and I'm doing a split stay, Nov 5-10 GF and Nov10-15 Poly. I promise I won't change any of my ADR's if you just make this teensy tiny change for me....
Old 08-27-2012, 11:11 PM   #1045
AquaDame
Are we there yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurleysweety View Post
Dang it - the new offer doesn't help me at all. Need a room Nov 8-10 - was hoping for a 30% discount at a deluxe - but no availability...no idea where we're gonna stay?!
No help here either... I was hoping that I'd see SOME kind of discount ANYWHERE that would make it easy to justify moving our one night stay at AoA to a host resort for the marathon, but NO availability with discount at any of them. I mean, I should have guessed but I'm still surprised!
Old 08-27-2012, 11:18 PM   #1046
ireneryan
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurleysweety View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaDame View Post
No help here either... I was hoping that I'd see SOME kind of discount ANYWHERE that would make it easy to justify moving our one night stay at AoA to a host resort for the marathon, but NO availability with discount at any of them. I mean, I should have guessed but I'm still surprised!
Don't feel too badly, I got the discount but it didn't save me much money, only about $100 b/c I had to buy two seperate packages to keep my DxDP. I didn't qualify for free dining and my resort didn't qualify for a discount so I decided to do a split stay and got the discount on a room at the GF.

It's all good, we're all going to have a good trip!!!
Old 08-28-2012, 05:59 AM   #1047
mommyof3princess27
What we've got here is failure to communicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscgmouse View Post
I preordered the photopass months ago... do the pictures at the Charatcer dining come as part of the deal? I got it back when it was $99.
no you go tthe regulare photopass... what I am talking about is the photopass plus. its $170ish and I had the $99 but upgraded to the plus that DOES include all the ride photos and meal photos

Erin , DH and DD13 (KC) DD9(Court) and DD5(Moo) plus 2 and 1 chiweenie
Oct 2010 Poly CL 40% code, Dec 2011 POR w/ FDing, Nov 2012 POR RGR w/DxDP, 2014 POR RGR w/Free Dlx Dining
mommyof3princess27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 06:01 AM   #1048
mommyof3princess27
What we've got here is failure to communicate

ok Smileybug now you and AquaDame have the flashy things under your name! I want one too!

Erin , DH and DD13 (KC) DD9(Court) and DD5(Moo) plus 2 and 1 chiweenie
Oct 2010 Poly CL 40% code, Dec 2011 POR w/ FDing, Nov 2012 POR RGR w/DxDP, 2014 POR RGR w/Free Dlx Dining
mommyof3princess27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 07:26 AM   #1049
disneychic2
DIS Veteran

Good Morning Everyone!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncobilly83 View Post
OK, I have 2 questions for more in the know that I

1) In trying to help my friend with his September trip, he said he found 4 day MYW tickets for $150ish online. I told him that seemed awfully cheap and they might not be valid tickets. While I could not find anything online that cheap via legit ticket sellers, might he be referring to E-Bay or something?

2) In regards to my trip in November, this was discussed in the other November thread, but I was wondering what some of the later Novemberites thought about the possibility of the walls being down around the new expansion at Fantasyland so people going to the MK before the soft opening can see the attractions, buildings, etc, even though they may not be able to go in. I was hoping since the soft opening was Nov 19th, the walls would be down before the first MVMCP on the 9th, since they will be doing AP test runs, etc.
As for the first question, I don't think 4 day tickets at $150 are legit. And if it was through the yes program at Disney, he probably would have said so. I would ask him for the website and check it out or just tell him you think they are bogus. Your instincts are right on. I checked the Disney site and 1 adult 4 day ticket is $256...before taxes. Undercover Tourist has discount tickets, but you only save about $20-25.

The second question is a matter of opinion, but I don't see how they can take the walls down when they are still working on the Snow White Mine Train attraction, which is pretty massive. There may be a few walls down, but certainly not all of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vleeth View Post
So yay I'm less than 90 days. But, I don't have time for Disney planning right now....there is a hurricane on its way to my house that I must prepare for!
Hope you make out ok! By the way, did you decide which embroidery machine??

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrlongino View Post
New to the site...my wife and i are taking our 3 yr old and 18mo old Nov 7-12 (jersey week). Just one question - how are the crowds that week? We currently have a Fantasmic package booked on Sunday but I heard with crowd levels in November (we are usually Summer DW people) we really don't need it. Should we pay the money or just wing it that night?

DH and I went during that time frame a few years back and, while it was more crowded than we were used to (we usually go in September), it will be much less crowded than you are used to since you go in the summer. Having said that, I think the weekend you will be there is a 1/2 marathon race. Easy WDW had the following crowd levels predicted: 12/7-4, 12/8-6, 12/9-7, 12/10-8, 12/11-7, 12/12-5 You see how it spikes up over the weekend. It is certainly busier than when we went. I think if it's important to see Fantasmic and you don't want to wait in line, you should book a F!package. Personally, with just DH and I, we always wing it. We don't stand in line, but go in after the line has moved in. But then, it's pretty easy to find just 2 seats. Hope this helps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa View Post
Just got 20% off All Star Music resort November 24 - December 1. I originally had ASMo booked but got a better discount at Music. No discount for my November 23rd night.
I did not have to make a new or split my reservation.
Good for you! Always great to save money!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ireneryan View Post
Oh Erin....you're going to kill me. Can you change my resort on the first page? I made the jump and I'm doing a split stay, Nov 5-10 GF and Nov10-15 Poly. I promise I won't change any of my ADR's if you just make this teensy tiny change for me....
This made me laugh!
Old 08-28-2012, 07:29 AM   #1050
disneychic2
DIS Veteran

Ohhhh! I just noticed I'm at exactly 3 months!!!

You've got to find little celebrations where you can!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: