Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-27-2012, 05:54 AM   #1006
Smileybug

I would hate to have missed your fine example of "good Pooh" and "bad poo"
The changes just make me giggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixiePrincesses View Post
Well, i'm now inside the lovely "cone of uncertainty" for Isaac, though i'm 2.5 hours west of New Orleans. Instead of preparing for camping next weekend, i'm doing hurricane prep. I can't forgt to add my Disney folder to my box of important docs!

Take care!!
They know me in a way no one ever has...They open me to things I never knew existed...They drive me to insanity and push me to my depts...They are the beat of my heart, the pulse of my veins, and the energy in my soul.....They are my kids.
Every good and perfect gift comes from above....James 1:17
Smileybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 06:22 AM   #1007
Smileybug

I would hate to have missed your fine example of "good Pooh" and "bad poo"
The changes just make me giggle

Ya'll look at your tickers!! We are getting there!!
They know me in a way no one ever has...They open me to things I never knew existed...They drive me to insanity and push me to my depts...They are the beat of my heart, the pulse of my veins, and the energy in my soul.....They are my kids.
Every good and perfect gift comes from above....James 1:17
Smileybug is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-27-2012, 06:54 AM   #1008
ksack
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by barriosfamily View Post
Am I welcome to join? Just joined and surprising my kids with disney for the first time 11-22-12!!
So, what kind of plans have you made?
ksack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 07:34 AM   #1009
Divaofdisney
Mouseketeer

Good Morning!!

Well it appears the path of Isaac has shifted some heading more west of Pensacola but they are still not certain how far west. Still praying for my Sarah and all of Pensacola that they are spared the brunt of storm.

Officially we had 12.85" of torrential rain and storms over weekend. Worked like a dog helping neighbors then at our church as it was flooded as well. Worse than even what Isaac has done so far. Hopefully things will start to improve here.

Rachel started first day of school today. Kind of surprised but I guess the school is clear and safe enough. Hope everyone has a great day. For those in path of Isaac my thoughts and prayers are with you!!!
2006- WDW- POFQ
2004- WDW & Universal- stayed offsite @ Universal
2002- DCL- Disney Magic 3/02
2000- DCL- Disney Magic 8/00 & WDW-Grand Floridian
1999- DCL- Disney Magic 6/99 & WDW-Old Key West
1998- DCL- Disney Magic 12/98
1997- WDW- Old Key West
1996- WDW- Old Key West
1986- WDW- offsite- Vistana Resort
1980- WDW- Polynesian
1972- 1st Trip to WDW- Offsite- Vistana Resort
Divaofdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 08:54 AM   #1010
mommyof3princess27
What we've got here is failure to communicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divaofdisney View Post
Good Morning!!

Well it appears the path of Isaac has shifted some heading more west of Pensacola but they are still not certain how far west. Still praying for my Sarah and all of Pensacola that they are spared the brunt of storm.

Officially we had 12.85" of torrential rain and storms over weekend. Worked like a dog helping neighbors then at our church as it was flooded as well. Worse than even what Isaac has done so far. Hopefully things will start to improve here.

Rachel started first day of school today. Kind of surprised but I guess the school is clear and safe enough. Hope everyone has a great day. For those in path of Isaac my thoughts and prayers are with you!!!
I saw that on the Weather channel yesterday. 'Berlin got 13" of rain' i was like WOW....

Girls are off to school and Iv been doing some cleaning that hasnt been done in a while. We are now getting ready to build our fence in the back yard so we dont get anything else stolen. I have been putting off Disney well except for purchasing my suitcases and well DH didnt get mad...he said they are cute for you I knew he wouldnt carry them but I wouldnt make him either. I cant wait! Time is gonna flu by! 91 days!

Erin , DH and DD13 (KC) DD9(Court) and DD5(Moo) plus 2 and 1 chiweenie
Oct 2010 Poly CL 40% code, Dec 2011 POR w/ FDing, Nov 2012 POR RGR w/DxDP, 2014 POR RGR w/Free Dlx Dining
mommyof3princess27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 09:05 AM   #1011
disneychic2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smileybug View Post
I know. And normal is just a setting on your dryer anyway!
And waaaay over-rated IMHO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixiePrincesses View Post
Well, i'm now inside the lovely "cone of uncertainty" for Isaac, though i'm 2.5 hours west of New Orleans. Instead of preparing for camping next weekend, i'm doing hurricane prep. I can't forgt to add my Disney folder to my box of important docs!
Prayers to you and all in the path.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyof3princess27 View Post
I saw that on the Weather channel yesterday. 'Berlin got 13" of rain' i was like WOW....

Girls are off to school and Iv been doing some cleaning that hasnt been done in a while. We are now getting ready to build our fence in the back yard so we dont get anything else stolen. I have been putting off Disney well except for purchasing my suitcases and well DH didnt get mad...he said they are cute for you I knew he wouldnt carry them but I wouldnt make him either. I cant wait! Time is gonna flu by! 91 days!
I hope you're right!!
Old 08-27-2012, 09:09 AM   #1012
princesshope1982
Mouseketeer

happy monday everyone!!! we are all getting so close...sometimes i cant stand it i get so excited
Old 08-27-2012, 09:17 AM   #1013
disneychic2
DIS Veteran

USCGMouse I've seen a lot of tye dye Mickey head shirts and the one you did was among the very best! Great job! You really are quite crafty despite being a novice! Keep it up!

So, I made a discovery that surprised me. I was going over my list of ADRs and saw that I had failed to write the conf# of one of them. So, went online to find it and record it on my list. Well, that ressie wasn't there! It was for Cape May on December 1st. I guess I didn't complete the final step for the ADR when originally booking it online. The only one available for that date is 8:00 and that's too late for us. So, I got a new ressie for the 5th of December, but am not thrilled with it since we're not planning to be around Epcot area that day. I'm trying for Ohana now and will keep trying every day. If I end up with Cape May, it will work, so no big deal. In view of the storms people are experiencing and/or waiting for, it is soooo not important!
Old 08-27-2012, 09:17 AM   #1014
sjs314
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" Walt Disney

I was able to save an additional $279.68 with the Fall room discounts!

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
sjs314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 09:18 AM   #1015
PixiePrincesses
Mouseketeer

Just listed 6 ressies for dates Nov15-19 that i'll be canceling in about 10 mins. Hopefully they'll help someone.
PixiePrincesses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 09:22 AM   #1016
TACK
Mouseketeer

Wow, I am at 89 days

Saw this post and decided to look at how many days I have. I am currently on a week's vacation working on the house, so I am looking forward to 2 weeks of WDW !
TACK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 09:23 AM   #1017
kerriemiller
How do you people get anything done around here

A couple busy days family reunion and yard sale. But Disney trip was never far from my mind. Seriously considering the pre-order photo pass plus. Some concerns I have the kids were not interested in getting their picture taken last time My oldest refuses pictures a lot just in normal situations. So the only pictures I have of her are with characters Not really an issue but if I'm going to pay for photo pass I want at least 100 pictures per day. But there is a 90 day refund do if you don't like the pictures after you see them they give you your money back Think I'm going to go for it
Old 08-27-2012, 09:43 AM   #1018
disneychic2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjs314 View Post
I was able to save an additional $279.68 with the Fall room discounts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACK View Post
Saw this post and decided to look at how many days I have. I am currently on a week's vacation working on the house, so I am looking forward to 2 weeks of WDW !
I would love to be at Disney for two weeks!! But, 9 days will do. Hope you get a lot done on your house...and don't hurt yourself!:good vibes

I just got a text from my son who lives in Ft Myers and he said just a lot of wind and rain...nothing horrible. That's good news!
Old 08-27-2012, 10:00 AM   #1019
TinkPirateMom
DIS Veteran

Good Morning Everyone!

My prayers and thoughts to everyone in Isaac's path. Stay safe!

I'm headed into school today. I am a Special Education aide and I just got my letter last week telling me what classroom/teacher I've been assigned to for the year. I will be working with a new teacher (she was a long term sub last year) in a 3rd grade classroom (I was in 1st grade last year). The teacher said she would be in her classroom today and tomorrow so I am going to stop in to meet her and help get the classroom set up. First official day of school is Sept. 5th. I may be a weirdo but I love this back to school time of year Here's hoping we all have a great school year!
Old 08-27-2012, 10:27 AM   #1020
lisagrl99
Earning My Ears

I am new to this board (as of today!), and am in the process of planning a trip at the end of November.. So much to think about!!!! A lot has changed since I've last planned a trip to WDW (back in 2000)...
lisagrl99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: