Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-24-2012, 11:26 PM   #946
princesshope1982
Mouseketeer

1st attempt at bows
Old 08-24-2012, 11:29 PM   #947
princesshope1982
Mouseketeer

FRONT
BACK

Just the ones i have done so far.
Register to remove

Old 08-24-2012, 11:52 PM   #948
mamamini
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by princesshope1982

FRONT
BACK

Love the shirts, where did you get the transfers?
Old 08-25-2012, 12:25 AM   #949
hurleysweety
DISPrincess in Training
Makes a mean Monte Cristo

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjalee6 View Post
But on a funny note...two years ago I taught a little girl, Ariel. In walks her sister....Jasmine the other day. I asked her if her mom liked Disney movies and she said yes, but that her mom also likes Twilight and she has two other little sisters named Bella and Alice.
I'm probably just really tired, but this made me laugh so hard.
Past Trips: WDW: Feb 1997 BWI, June 2008 *Honeymoon!*, May 2010 OKW & POR *2-year anniversary*, May 2011 OKW/BWV *3-year anniversary*, October 2011 VWL & POP DLR: 1994, Thanksgiving 2003 Portofino Suites, Oct. 2004, Oct. 2005, Nov. 2006 Carousel Inn, May 2007 Fairfield Inn, May 2009 DH Bday Trip Marriott Suites Anaheim, May 2009 *1-year anniversary*, GCH Suite, June 2009 Worldmark, Sept 2009 PPH, December 2009 Holiday Inn Anaheim Resort, April 2010 Holiday Inn Anaheim Resort, January 2011 Staybridge, September 2011 Red Lion, June 2012 Hilton Anaheim *4-year anniversary (celebrated late), Oct 2012 Ayres Anaheim, May 2013 GCH *5-year anniversary*, Sept 2013 Red Lion, Nov 2013 (1 Day Trip) Red Lion, Dec 2013 *Club 33* Castle Inn
DCL:October 2013 - HalloWonder (Halloween) Cruise - Wonder 7 Night Bahamas from Galveston
hurleysweety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 12:43 AM   #950
Broncobilly83
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by princesshope1982 View Post
he order 3 lots of 25 on ebay..about 12 bucks each
Those might be scrapper pins at that price.
11/07/12-11/13/12 - Anniversary/Birthday, Wilderness Lodge Club Level

Maryland/Virgina/DC Pin Meet on March 23rd!!!

Broncobilly83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 05:00 AM   #951
disneychic2
DIS Veteran

Good Morning Everyone!! I have lots to do today, but wanted to check in and say hello.

DH and I went to see Bourne Legacy last night. It was pretty good...as long as you suspend disbelief. Then we tried a new Mexican restaurant and we loved it! Always good to find a nice place to eat that doesn't break the bank! Have a great day everyone!

Princesshope1982 Nice job on the bows and the t-shirts!! How many are you making in all? Lots of work, but so fun to wear while there. We always get lots of comments from other guests and sometimes the CMs. Fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by barriosfamily View Post
Am I welcome to join? Just joined and surprising my kids with disney for the first time 11-22-12!!
You are most welcome! Yay for first trips!! Where are you staying and for how long? What age are your kiddos? What fun to surprise them! Bet you can't wait!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscgmouse View Post
So we are almost to the 3 month marker!!! I just started the couch to 5k training and am in week 1. I hope this will help me lose some unwanted pounds before Disney.

am going to spend the weekend sewing and making some things for our trip!
Have a great weekend everyone!
My daughter did the couch to 5K this summer. She did really well with it. Good luck to you! And have fun sewing!

Quote:
My birthday is 4 days before we go to disneyland. Is there any deals or anything?
I'm not familiar with what they do at Disneyland, but they probably at least offer the birthday buttons for you to wear. At Disney World, if you stay on property, you get the button when you check into your hotel. You also get a little surprise in your room during your stay and while you're in the parks, all the CMs wish you happy birthday. You sometimes get other perks such as dessert at some restaurants or little things. It's a lot of fun! If you are not staying at a Disney hotel, you can pick up a birthday button at guest services in one of the parks. If you've never been to Disney before, I would strongly suggest you get the Unofficial Guide to Disneyland and familiarize yourself with the layout of the two parks. Though much smaller than Disney World, it still is a good idea to sort of know your way around before going. Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjalee6 View Post
I teach 6th grade-middle schoolers. They sure keep things interesting. Yeah, would be interested to know why he didn't like it.
But on a funny note...two years ago I taught a little girl, Ariel. In walks her sister....Jasmine the other day. I asked her if her mom liked Disney movies and she said yes, but that her mom also likes Twilight and she has two other little sisters named Bella and Alice.
Thank goodness the movies she loved all had decent names!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaileighbug View Post
Umm yeah packing, but......it is so my son can go back to his dad's for the school year. He starts school Monday. We took him out for dinner, new shoes and other items like socks and stuff he needed. Now I am working on getting all the paperwork and medical card and stuff together. We have to leave the house at 7am to make sure he has plenty of time to get thru security. Hate to see him go, but I could use a break. I don't know what it is about him, but man he can push every button and all at once some days....
Some children are just gifted that way! How old is he?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyof3princess27 View Post
So look what I found and bought tonight!!! http://www.luggagepros.com/disney-by...gage-set.shtml No i didnt pay that much LOL but it was kind of pricey big one was only $90 so not too bad. I paid about $250 but the 5 piece set( includes a duffle and tote) was $200 so for $50 more I got a Disney set I cant wait! I havent showed DH yet hope he isnt mad
Love those bags!!! Nice score!

Last edited by disneychic2; 08-25-2012 at 05:08 AM.
disneychic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 05:05 AM   #952
mommyof3princess27
What we've got here is failure to communicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamamini View Post
Sooo cute! I just can't see my husband pulling it behind him ;-) I love it!!
its for DD and me...DH would never pull them LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscgmouse View Post
LOVE IT!!!! Please tell me where you got a good deal!
at a place called Garbriel Brothers http://www.gabrielbrothers.com/

Quote:

1st attempt at bows
CUTE!!!!

Quote:

really good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneychic2 View Post
Good Morning Everyone!! I have lots to do today, but wanted to check in and say hello.

Love those bags!!! Nice score!

Lots to do today! Have a great day!

Erin , DH and DD13 (KC) DD9(Court) and DD5(Moo) plus 2 and 1 chiweenie
Oct 2010 Poly CL 40% code Dec 2011 POR w/ FDing Nov 2012 POR RGR w/DxDP
mommyof3princess27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 06:09 AM   #953
Smileybug

I would hate to have missed your fine example of "good Pooh" and "bad poo"
The changes just make me giggle

Good morning ya'll.
They know me in a way no one ever has...They open me to things I never knew existed...They drive me to insanity and push me to my depts...They are the beat of my heart, the pulse of my veins, and the energy in my soul.....They are my kids.
Every good and perfect gift comes from above....James 1:17
Smileybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 06:11 AM   #954
Smileybug

princesshope1982.... Your bows and t-shirts turrned out really cute!!
They know me in a way no one ever has...They open me to things I never knew existed...They drive me to insanity and push me to my depts...They are the beat of my heart, the pulse of my veins, and the energy in my soul.....They are my kids.
Old 08-25-2012, 06:19 AM   #955
aubreysmom09
Mouseketeer

I m getting a bit jealous. Everyone is making cute bows and shirts, and I am just not a crafty person I would love to make some kind of tie dye shirt that has Mickey on it, but wouldn't know where to start.
Old 08-25-2012, 06:23 AM   #956
kerriemiller
How do you people get anything done around here

Quote:
Am I welcome to join? Just joined and surprising my kids with disney for the first time 11-22-12!!
Come on over we have lots of fun and I learn things for this tread everyday, lot of good sharing going on here.

Quote:
My birthday is 4 days before we go to disneyland. Is there any deals or anything?
I second the birthday buttons. You will get all kinds of recognition if you are were a button. As far as I know they dont offer any discounts for freebes other then like a free dessert. And the charactors will treat you extra special.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyof3princess27 View Post
So look what I found and bought tonight!!! http://www.luggagepros.com/disney-by...gage-set.shtml No i didnt pay that much LOL but it was kind of pricey big one was only $90 so not too bad. I paid about $250 but the 5 piece set( includes a duffle and tote) was $200 so for $50 more I got a Disney set I cant wait! I havent showed DH yet hope he isnt mad
My kids would love those!! My husband would not be seen in public with me if that was my luggage he's a closet disney fan

Quote:

1st attempt at bows
Good job on the shirts and bows.

Off to my yard sale today. Wish me luck ladies I want to make enough to get some stuff for our trip.
Old 08-25-2012, 06:33 AM   #957
Smileybug

Quote:
Originally Posted by aubreysmom09 View Post
I m getting a bit jealous. Everyone is making cute bows and shirts, and I am just not a crafty person I would love to make some kind of tie dye shirt that has Mickey on it, but wouldn't know where to start.
Give yourself some credit. Take a big breath. And do it. You have to start somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerriemiller View Post

Off to my yard sale today. Wish me luck ladies I want to make enough to get some stuff for our trip.

for your yardsale!!
Old 08-25-2012, 06:43 AM   #958
aubreysmom09
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smileybug

Give yourself some credit. Take a big breath. And do it. You have to start somewhere.
Are their some kind of books that show you how to tie dye?? How would you incorporate Mickey?? They most crafty thing I can do is woodwork.
Old 08-25-2012, 06:54 AM   #959
Smileybug

Quote:
Originally Posted by aubreysmom09 View Post
Are their some kind of books that show you how to tie dye?? How would you incorporate Mickey?? They most crafty thing I can do is woodwork.

Hopefully this will help. I have personally never made them. But mommyof3 has so if you have any questions she will be your go to girl. I know you can make these!!!

Link is on my next post.

Last edited by Smileybug; 08-25-2012 at 07:49 AM.
Old 08-25-2012, 07:30 AM   #960
Divaofdisney
Mouseketeer

Good Morning Everyone!!

I tried talking my DH and girls into matching Disney shirts and they just about died-- no way this will happen. They love Disney but just aren't into it like that. Oh well win some, lose some.

It raining here in MD and will all weekend from what I hear but I guess that's a good thing, as we need the rain. My Sarah flys back home today to Pensacola so this is a sad day for me--we have had such a great 3 weeks together!! I guess all good things have to come to an end. She has been working and studying so hard since she graduated for the GRE (graduate school entrance exam) and she takes it when she gets back, so please pray and send some extra pixie dust her way please. I am so proud of her but this is the next step and I just want it to go well for her, that's all
Next time I see her will be in- DISNEY WORLD!!! My DH and she will be making the drive in November from her home in Pensacola about 7 hours or so. Sure wish I lived that close I would totally drive that.

Hope everyone has a great day, enjoy it and relax its the weekend!!!!
Divaofdisney is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: